还剩56页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢dismangager.exe是什么进程_百度知道
dismangager.exe是什么进程
提问者采纳
像跟万象网管起装程序用360安全卫士杀试试 文件名:
dismanager.exe品公司:深圳市任行网络技术限公司产品名称:dismanager.exe版本号:
1.0.1.39文件:487424byte报间: 14:05:06MD5值:
90AB364B6FA8468CFC21经今查看...
发现程序网吧客户机系统都..启项,进程.我发现TerminalManager.exe程序,收费软件及平平安安装审计软件关系...平平安安审计软件包括dismanager.exe启项...近些间,任行升级,进程,机没点任何程序情况进程达28.PF值CPU占用率比前高.,rzxdwcltplug.wxeterminalmanager.exetermianl.exedismanager.exewaterframe.exe用万像收费软件,装Pubwin收费软件,进程能些差异httpmt.exewmm.exe些都进程...
提问者评价
参考资料:
万能的百度
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact .
This item is incompatible with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Please see the
for reasons why this item might not work within Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
Current visibility:&Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility:&Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
385 ratings
How to fix stuttering & frame drops in CSGO
This guide is ment for everyone who had problems with CS:GO after some time of playing (after update or something) - this may not work for everyone so keep that in mind.
This guide will show you how to fix stuttering and weird FPS drops and sound lag. It's ment to low and med-end computers - well, if your specs are high-end and you have these issues you might take a look.
Unfavorite
This item has been added to your .
Last Online 12 hrs, 51 mins ago
1 Dec, 2013 @ 11:32am
9 Oct, 2014 @ 7:23am
Unique Visitors
Current Favorites
Guide Index
Getting Started
One of the (in my opinion) worst things about Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is... its engine.Don't get me wrong - Source is pretty good engine, it looks nice and it's pretty nice optimized... but not in CS:GO. There are a lot of unused commands that might even crash your game (for example, try giving yourself weapon_galil). The longer you play, more commands game adapts and somehow they save and overlap (at least i think how is it). So in this guide we'll just cleanup everything and try some tweaks that will help your FPS. Before these tweaks my FPS was at 50-60. And it dropped to about 15 frames every 5 or 10 seconds. We can't let that happen, can we? After applying these tweaks i got 80-120 on my old, secondary PC. And it's specs... are pretty bad.AMD Athlon x2 2.71Nvidia GTS 450 DDR5 512mb4 GB RamAlso, before we start, MAKE SURE you updated your graphic card drivers and every other little thing - if issues are still there - proceed.Sooo... let's get started!
First thing we are going to do is clean up and reset every setting in our game. Before we do it, let's do a backup of two files - config.cfg and video.txt. Also, keep your binds in autoexec.cfg (well, you can name it whatever you want, we'll exec it later). To do it, go to your CSGO directory (STEAMDIR\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg).Backup these files or delete them completly:If you're low on space you can also clean your /cache/ folder - you can find there not-completed downloads of maps or sounds from community servers. So, what did you we do?We reseted whole game to the default state - also the lowest graphical options possible. As the settings goes - you can configure it whatever you want, but if you want more fps i'll advise keeping low graphic settings. Well, you can change resolution (or you like playing on 640x480...)
Take care of your Audio-Software
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive have some serious problems with... audio. Source isn't optimized for a lot of audio channels at same time (just join DM server, 24 players shooting at once can cause nice stutter).So, if you're using some software for your headset - for example drivers for Steelseries headsets or Soundblaster for Creative ones or Razer Surround.. Make sure to DISABLE every function - equalizer, surround or every other thing. I assure you you will get quite nice FPS boost.
Before we launch our game...
Wait, that's not everything! Another thing that will help us get some more fps is tweaking our launch command line.You can find it under &Proporties& on your list. Just right click on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. And set it up like this:-novid -nod3d9ex -threads x (x is numer of your cores) -highLet's run down these commands:novid - it disables the intro, pretty usefulnod3d9ex - disables some external effects of DirectX - give you more FPSthreads x - threads of your processor (if you dont know it, use core number)high - sets high priority to CSGO processThere is one more command that's not advised to use, as it was fix to issue that was patched long ago. However, if you get constat FPS spikes every 5 seconds and didn't try it yet - you might as well do it. -processheap is the command. However, before using it you should check if your PC isn't overheating. We're almost done guys! Just one more thing...
Check processes running in background
Last thing you need to do is check programs that round in background. You easily do that by opening your taskmangager (right-click on taskbar or CTRL+ALT+DELETE).Watch out for processes with high CPU usage. And in this category winners are... browsers and anti-virus programs.I use Chrome - and if i leave it in background it sometimes can cause quite a lag. So remember to close it. Why does such simple thing as browser uses so much resources? Well, Chrome is based on mulitple processes. At the time of making this guide Chrome with 3 tabs uses 177000 kb. Nice. Also, anti-virus. Before i started fiddling with config files i formated my whole harddrive. Everything was gone - and after setting up my system i installed Steam and CS:GO. And guess what - stutters were gone! And then i remided myself that i need to instal some anti-virus - i chose Avira. And it was bad call as my FPS from 120 fell to... 20-60.
That's it!
After resetting our config, and making sure nothing is stealing our resources in background, we will surely gain some FPS in-game. And by that win some more games. Good luck!If you have any tips and tweaks - contact me, i'll update this guide. I also advise against the use of FPS Boost configs - especially these messing with video.txt. But if you still want to use that - i suggest using friberg config [www.gamerconfig.eu] - commands that he uses also can give you some frames.Thanks to everyone who helped make this guide more useful. Matt - thanks for clearing some things up!
You need to sign in or create an account to do that.
View mobile websiteGager3d6.0使用手册200907_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Gager3d6.0使用手册200907
上传于||文档简介
&&投​影​仪​使​用​手​册
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩59页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖