篮球这项运动也是我男生为什么喜欢篮球它的原因之一的英文

当前位置: &
求翻译:我叫江涛,今年12岁,我非常喜欢运动,最喜欢打篮球。我经常在空余时间和朋友们一起打篮球,我觉得打篮球给我带来极大的快乐,并能增强我的体质。现在我感觉很好,看起来很健康。长大后想要成为像姚明一样的篮球运动员是什么意思?
我叫江涛,今年12岁,我非常喜欢运动,最喜欢打篮球。我经常在空余时间和朋友们一起打篮球,我觉得打篮球给我带来极大的快乐,并能增强我的体质。现在我感觉很好,看起来很健康。长大后想要成为像姚明一样的篮球运动员
问题补充:
My name is Jiang Tao, 12 years old, I like sports, most like to play basketball. I have often in their spare time playing basketball with friends, playing basketball I think brought me great happiness, and to enhance my physique. Now I feel good, look healthy. Want to grow up to become a basketball
My name is Jiang Hu Jintao this year, 12 years old, and I liked it very much movement, the most like basketball. I have frequently during his free time playing basketball with their friends and playing basketball, and I think that brought me great joy, and enhanced my physique. Now I have a good fee
I am called river Tao, 12 years old, I extremely like the movement this year, most likes playing the basketball.I frequently play the basketball together in the spare hours and the friends, I thought plays the basketball to bring the enormous joy to me, and can strengthen my physique.Now I felt very
My name is Jiang Tao, 12 years old this year, I really like sport, likes playing basketball. I used to in their spare time and play basketball with my friends, I feel that playing basketball brings me great joy and can strengthen my body. Now I feel good, look very healthy. Want to be when I grow up
My name is Jiang Tao, 12 years old this year, I really like sport, likes playing basketball. I used to in their spare time and play basketball with my friends, I feel that playing basketball brings me great joy and can strengthen my body. Now I feel good, look very healthy. Want to be when I grow up
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!林书豪是多么杰出的篮球运动员我真的喜欢这个有才能的人英文_百度知道
林书豪是多么杰出的篮球运动员我真的喜欢这个有才能的人英文
我有更好的答案
他那一次得了二十多分真的好棒!唉,在逆境不要放弃,可能真会有柳暗花明的一天!长的很帅!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
篮球运动员的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我最喜欢的运动员是姚明,因为他是一名非常优秀的篮球运动员用英文怎么写_百度作业帮
我最喜欢的运动员是姚明,因为他是一名非常优秀的篮球运动员用英文怎么写
我最喜欢的运动员是姚明,因为他是一名非常优秀的篮球运动员用英文怎么写
My favorite player is yao Ming, because he is a very good basketball player中文翻译成英文:姚明是我最喜欢的篮球运动员之一._百度作业帮
中文翻译成英文:姚明是我最喜欢的篮球运动员之一.
中文翻译成英文:姚明是我最喜欢的篮球运动员之一.
yaoming is one of my favourite sport star当前位置: &
求翻译:姚明是我的偶像 我的梦想就是成为像他一样的篮球运动员是什么意思?
姚明是我的偶像 我的梦想就是成为像他一样的篮球运动员
问题补充:
Yao Ming is my idol, my dream is to become a basketball player like him
Yao Ming is my idol I dream is to become like him as a basketball player
Yao Ming is my idol my dream is becomes looks like his same basketball athlete
Yao Ming is my Idol, my dream is to become like him basketball player
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答: