求一篇英语作文 有关围绕梦想写一篇作文

寻一篇关于大学生活与我的理想的英文作文_百度知道
寻一篇关于大学生活与我的理想的英文作文
一篇英语写作的文章..
我有更好的答案
I just entered college in September, college life is brand new concept for me.
As a freshman of the school, I would dream my college life as following.
First, I believe I will work hard to achieve my academic goal.
I want to major in accounting because I believe accounting is the language of business.
Accounting is a very important concept for each businessman.
As the result, I believe a career in accounting will provide me a higher living standard and better life in my future.
However,college life should be fun and unforgettable in additional to study.
I believe joining clubs and participate in different activities will be good for me.
First o...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于谈论梦想的初中英语作文{80词}不要太多了,最好有翻译,_百度作业帮
关于谈论梦想的初中英语作文{80词}不要太多了,最好有翻译,
关于谈论梦想的初中英语作文{80词}不要太多了,最好有翻译,
Sun always rises in the place whe moon always becomes more beatiful where there has a dream.Dream is a forever smile,something we should go in for in our lives,something that will make your soul pure.The night of someone who doesn’t have a dream is deeply dark.When someone has a dream,with steady hard-working and strong will,he will make perfect performance.Is it not?Bamboo shoots stick to the road that he chose to become higher,he went through the difficult position in the dream at the past so that he is higher than the grass which wallows in the relax life with the wind.The small stream stike to the road that he chose to look for the sea,he said good bye to the huge rock which gave him no way to run,said goodbye to the mountains which leave him wind canyon,so that he reach the sea at last.All above prove that dream give everything confidence,guide everything to go to the road which is full of sunlight.The dream gives everything a direction to go,and the one which has dream which prove how great and splendor the dream is.I love dream,because when I was faced with difficulty,dream made me find the sunlight outside the windows,made me look for the beautiful rainbow.The dream will guide me to go to success.
这是什么哦,太多了吧
多了我也没办法,意思告诉你吧
太阳升起在有梦的地方;月亮总是变得更漂亮的地方一个梦想。梦是永恒的微笑,我们应该参加在我们的生活上,一些事情让你的灵魂纯洁。晚上有人谁不有一个梦想是深深的黑暗。当有人有一个梦想,有稳定的努力和坚强的意志,他会做出完美的表演。不是吗?竹笋坚持的道路,他选择了就越高,他通过了艰难的位置在梦里在过去,他比草,沉迷于生活放松与风。小流走向的道路选择寻找海,他说再见的巨大的岩石,没有给他一路跑,说再见的山上,把他风峡谷,所以他到海的最后。以上证明梦想付出一切的信心,引导一切回到那条充满阳光。梦想给了每一个方向走,而其中有梦,证明多么伟大和辉煌的梦想。我喜欢做梦,因为当我遇到困难的梦想,让我找到阳光的窗户外,让我看那美丽的彩虹。梦想将引领我走向成功。
如果不错,加分哦关于梦想的英语作文_百度作业帮
关于梦想的英语作文
关于梦想的英语作文
Everyone has a lot of dreams.Some people want to be rich,dreaming of becoming millionaires overnight.Others want to be famous,dreaming of suddenly jumping to great fame.I have a lot of dreams,too.When I was a young girl,I dreamed of becoming a scientist like Hua Luogen in future.However,I knew very well that I could not succeed without painstaking efforts.So I studied hard in the middle school and college in order to attain my goal.After graduating from college,I found a job as a teacher.Although I was very busy with teaching,I never gave up my goal.I read a lot of books to get more knowledge.I made experiments to practise and apply what I had learnt from the books.Sometimes,I was so deeply indulged in my research that I forgot my meals and time.Now I have made great progress.Several of my research papers have been published.The methods proposed in my papers have been proven to be valuable for the solution of some problems.I am very happy.The ladder of becoming a scientist is still far ahead,but I have climbed the first rung anyway.报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置:
关于梦想的英语作文带翻译
来源:互联网&&作者:佚名
  关于梦想的英语作文带翻译&&每个人都有着自己的梦想,每个人的梦想都是我们为之努力的方向,因为有着梦想所以人生才会有方向,关于梦想的英语作文带翻译我们一起来分享梦想的美好吧!
  Everyone has their own dreams, I am the same. But my dream is not a lawyer,
not a doctor, not actors, not even an industry. Perhaps my dream big people will
find it ridiculous, but this has been my pursuit! My dream is to want to have a
folk life! I want it to become a beautiful painting, it is not only sharp
colors, but also the colors are bleak, I do not rule out the painting is part of
the black, but I will treasure these bleak colors! Not yet, how about, a
colorful painting, if not bleak, add color, how can it more prominent American?
Life is like painting, painting the bright red color represents life beautiful
happy moments. Painting a bleak color represents life difficult, unpleasant
time. You may find a flat with a beautiful road is not very good yet, but I do
not think it will. If a person lives flat then what is the point? Life is only a
short few decades, I want it to go Finally, Each memory is a solid.
  每个人都有自己的梦想,我也一样。但是我的梦想不是律师,不是医生,不是演员,甚至不是一种行业!我的梦想也许大人们会觉得可笑,但是,这是我一直追寻的!我的梦想是想要自己有一个七彩的人生!我要它成为一幅美丽的画,它不但要有鲜明的颜色,也要有暗淡的颜色,我不排除这幅画有一部分的黑色,我反而会很珍惜这些暗淡的颜色!不是吗,试问一下,一幅色彩鲜艳的画,如果不加一点暗淡的颜色,又怎能更突出它的美呢?人生就象画一样,画中鲜艳的颜色就代表着人生美丽快乐的时光。画中暗淡的颜色就代表着人生遭遇困难,不愉快的时候。也许你会觉得拥有一条平坦美丽的路不是很好吗,但我并不觉得。一个人如果一生平坦那有什么意思呢?人生只有短短几十年,我要他走到最后时,每一个回忆都事充实的!
  关于梦想的英语作文带翻译仅供大家参考,有梦就去追,所以希望大家有着更多收获并愈加充实!
中考网中考语文必背文言文50篇专题汇总了初中语...
中考网中考必背化学方程式专题汇总了初中化学方程式,...
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司&版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号关于我的大学梦想
,,annoucing,,,professorsexperiencedourses,,,,,cluture,
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &