求一篇英语作文新闻,和自己的意见

求一篇英语作文:“假如你是李梅,你的朋友小军在来信中谈到他不知道如何提高听力,现在你给他回信提出一些建议” 很急
求一篇英语作文:“假如你是李梅,你的朋友小军在来信中谈到他不知道如何提高听力,现在你给他回信提出一些建议” 很急
不区分大小写匿名
写中文可以么
中文小屁孩都会…无奈
obviously the best way to improve listening is only by listening, but also from speaking, as you will too make sounds. Whether they are perfect or not, it doesn't matter. Important is to practice in conversations. Even with your friends, use some English.. Even if just for fun. When you do something for fun, it get's easier to improve! Your subconscious sarts working instead of your conscious, and the sounds heard will be memorized more freely. Hope this helps you somehow!
是写信作文啊!老兄、你会不会啊!
作文是英语吗?如果作文是英语,你不明白我的答复,我只能说祝你好运。
是英语作文、但是写信的英语作文是这样开头么?少糊弄我了、
哈哈!二楼的古希文老师可是葡萄牙来中国的外教哦,楼主看走眼啦。
dear. xiaojun, from your letter i know that you dont know how to improve listening .here are some tips to help you to improveyourEnglish listening.
firstly,the more English youlisten,thebetterlistening you will do and studying English will be more easyer
等待您来回答
外语领域专家急求一篇英语作文 以建议信的形式“劝你的朋友戒烟” 要求:1.吸烟有害健康,会导致癌症;2.吸烟浪费钱..._百度知道
急求一篇英语作文 以建议信的形式“劝你的朋友戒烟” 要求:1.吸烟有害健康,会导致癌症;2.吸烟浪费钱...
急求一篇英语作文 以建议信的形式“劝你的朋友戒烟” 要求:1.吸烟有害健康,会导致癌症;2.吸烟浪费钱;3.吸烟浪费金钱;4.吸烟不注意会
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Dear friend,How are you? Are you stillsmoking? If so, I would like to suggest you to quit smoking. Here are somereasons supporting my suggestion.1. For your health! According to the Surgeon General,quitting smoking is the single most important step a smoker can take to improvethe length and quality of her or her life. As soon as you quit, your bodybegins to repair the damage caused by smoking. Of course it's best to quitearly in life but even someone who quits later in life will improve their health.2. To save money! It's getting more expensive to smokecigarettes.
A pack of cigarettes can
averagely cost ¥10.00 to ¥20. Even ifa pack costs &only& ¥5.00 where you live, smoking one pack per day adds up to $1,825.00each year.3. To save the aggravation! It's getting less convenient tosmoke.
More and more states and cities are passing clean indoor air lawsthat make it illegal to smoke in bars, restaurants, and other public places.Are you tired of having to go outside many times a day to have a cigarette? Isstanding in the cold and the rain really worth having that cigarette? Wouldn'tit be easier if you had the choice to go outside only when you want to and notwhen you need to?4. It's good for the people around you! Cigarette smoke isharmful to everyone who inhales it, not just the smoker. Whether you're youngor old and in good health or bad, secondhand smoke is dangerous andcan make you sick. Children who live with smokers get more chest colds and earinfections while babies born to mothers who smoke have an increased risk ofpremature delivery, low birth weight and sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).Hope you quit smoke as soon as possible.Best wishesSincerely yours,Mike一个大学英语老师为你特别定制的。希望满足你的要求。如果太长了,可以删除第3和第4.记得采纳哦!
其他类似问题
吸烟有害健康的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语自我介绍_百度知道
求一篇英语自我介绍
口语竞赛 要一篇英语的自我介绍 我叫圆圆 英文名是circle 来自湖北崇阳 特长:电子琴 很活泼 可爱 女生 家有3个人 爸妈我 11岁
实验小学 66班 爸爸老师 妈妈会计 我是学生
提问者采纳
面试时如何用英语自我介绍面试时,我们会面对形形色色的问题,而最令人哑口无言的,往往是一些最简单和最常见的题目,比如&请你自我介绍一下&。大多数应征者的反应是--我应该如何作答呢? 其实要懂得应对此问题,就要先做好准备You'll have a better chance of impressing the interviewer if you think about this question before the interview. The first thing to realize is that the question, &Tell me about yourself,& provides you with a great chance to promote your strong points. This is particularly important when applying for a job that is different from what you have done in the past. You need to show the interviewer that your previous jobs provide you with skills that can be used in the new job. WHAT TO TALK ABOUT 如何介绍? 你可以选择三个重点来介绍自己,但避免重复履历中曾提及的资料。Around this skeleton should be the your less obvious, but important skills. Here are some of the skills that you might want to mention. 你可以介绍自己是: Problem solver 解决问题能手 Creative thinker 充满创意 Accurate 小心谨慎 People person 与人相处融洽 Team player 合群 Organized 组织力高 This doesn't mean that you just say, &I'm a great problem solver.& Instead, explain how you used your problem-solving skills at your previous job. 事例比自我夸耀更能说明问题。 自我介绍的时间不要过长,最好是一至三分钟。最初你可能会觉得时间太长,但当你真正要介绍自己三项特质时,你就会发现时间不够用了。 WHAT TO SAY 应说什么? What you actually say, in terms of the words you use, is something that you have to decide. You need to create an answer that sounds natural and, at the same time, interesting. 背答案估计没有人愿意听。The way to determine whether your answer is natural is simply by writing a first draft of the answer and then read it out loud. When you do this, you'll probably spot things that you have to change. 当你构思答案时,你要想想应该如何说出,内容要令人感兴趣,不沉闷,避免滔滔不绝地只说自己的强项。 Here are some final things to think about when answering the question &Tell me about yourself.& 听写系统使用教程新闻词汇天天学职场必看:新上任如何给同事自我介绍一套模板几个句型解决恼人面试英语自我介绍实用商务英语:介绍公司如何写英文简历呢?这里有妙招口语必备:介绍中国经济常用句实用英语口语完全攻略(3MP3+3本学习手册)Mention major awards or accomplishments that r 阐述工作上的重要成就或奖项 Promote your strengths, but do not mention an 推销自己的长处,但不要提及自己的弱点 Try to be funny if you can, but don' 可以的话,尽量说得幽默有趣 Summarize your career and education, but don' 概括说出你的工作经验和学历,但切勿背诵 Don't start wit 不用提及你的出生日期 Avoid information that is not career-related. The fact that you own a dog won't get you a job 避免说一些与职业无关的事,例如:你有一只狗,这并不能为你争取到工作 Always answer this question 经常思考和解答这条问题 Try to sound natural 对答要自然 Relax and enjoy yourself! 放松心情,尽力而为。祝你面试成功!
提问者评价
谢谢 虽然我已经不需要了 嘿嘿
其他类似问题
英语自我介绍的相关知识
其他1条回答
Hello everyone!My name is Yuanyuan and Circle is my English name. I come from Chongyang, Hubei province. I am good at playing electric piano. I often play it for about an hour after school. I am active and lovely school girl. There are three people in my family. I am the only child in my family. I am eleven years old. 可以适当添加: My father is a doctor and my mother is a teacher. They both work hard and love their jobs. I am interested in science and English. I like swimming and dancing but I prefer playing table tennis.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇段考总结 我初一 语文105 数学111 英语113 政治88 生物93 历史81 地理62 进步了_百度知道
求一篇段考总结 我初一 语文105 数学111 英语113 政治88 生物93 历史81 地理62 进步了
提问者采纳
根据你的具体情况作总结。主要总结:总体是否进步了;哪些科目有进步,幅度如何;哪些科目退步了,幅度如何。进步或退步的原因是什么?进步的原因是不是你找到了什么新方法、新技艺或是否花了大量的时间等。某些科目退步的原因是学习时间不够了,还是方法不对了?还是难度提高了?
通过分析,总结好的经验、方法、技艺及不足之处。然后提出下一步该如何做,争取老师、同学的支持,以便取得更大的进步,更好的成绩。
祝你更上一层楼!
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
可以分析一下,那些科目进步了,进步了多少,什么原因,是否还有潜力可挖,不足之外还有哪些等等,争取更进一步
经过我的努力,学习有所提高,但还需更上一层楼!祝你成功!
取消回答.........................
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语作文 假定你是李华,本周六,你所在班级讲组织一次有意见的活动-探望留守儿童,请给外教 James 发一封电子邮件,邀请他参加,要点包括。 1.简单介绍什么是留守儿童。2.到达后要开展什么活动。3.周六早上9点在校门口集合,期待外教的到来。 词数100左右。
求英语作文 假定你是李华,本周六,你所在班级讲组织一次有意见的活动-探望留守儿童,请给外教 James 发一封电子邮件,邀请他参加,要点包括。 1.简单介绍什么是留守儿童。2.到达后要开展什么活动。3.周六早上9点在校门口集合,期待外教的到来。 词数100左右。
不区分大小写匿名
我会告诉你我也在做这张卷子么
Dear David,
This Saturday our class will have a meaningful activity -- to visit left-behind children, which are a group of children whose parents work in other cities. We'll pay a visit to them and send them some gifts. We'll gather at the main gate of our school at 9 a.m. this Saturday. And we all look forwards to your arrvial!
都是上中的同胞么?
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导

我要回帖

更多关于 写一篇英语作文 的文章

随机推荐