德国weddingsoup怎么读做

Italian Wedding Soup
by Pam on November 24, 2009
I had a wonderful time in Boise with my sisters and girlfriends. We ate at all of my favorite restaurants and my sister had her co-worker make her AMAZING chile rellanos for us again. They are pure heaven! We watched a couple of really good movies, relaxed and hung out with my nephews and brother in law. It was a nice weekend away with some of my favorite people. It was great to get home to see my husband and children, it’s amazing how much I missed my family in such a short time away.
It was snowing when I left Boise this morning and rainy and cold in Portland so I decided to make a big pot of comforting soup. I’ve seen Italian wedding soup in cookbooks for years but have never tried making it before. I didn’t really follow any recipe, I just made it up as I went. I am sure it isn’t authentic Italian Wedding Soup but it was delicious to us! We all really loved the little meatballs and big chunks of carrot. I used beef for the meatballs because that’s what my husband wanted but you could also use ground turkey or chicken. I topped the soup with Asiago cheese and fresh parsley. My kids gobbled it up and my daughter asked if she could have the leftovers in her thermos for school tomorrow. I served this soup with freshly baked crusty bread for dipping.
Italian Wedding Soup:
Recipe and photos by For the Love of Cooking.net
Meatballs:
1 lb lean ground beef
2 tsp sweet yellow onion, diced finely
2 tbsp Asiago cheese, shredded
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1/4 cup garlic and herb bread crumbs
2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp dried basil
Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine all the ingredients gently with your fingers until well mixed. Roll into very small meatballs.
Place the meatballs on a baking sheet coated with parchment paper or tin foil coated with cooking spray. Bake for 10 minutes or until done through. Don’t overcook! Remove from oven and set aside.
1-2 tsp olive oil
1/2 cup sweet yellow onion, diced
3 carrots, diced
2 stalks of celery, diced
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp dried oregano
Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
1/2 – 1 tsp chicken bouillon granules or chicken base (not pictured)
9-10 cups of chicken stock
1 cup of stars pasta
10 oz baby spinach
Asiago cheese, grated for topping
Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
Heat the olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion, carrots and celery and cook for 3-4 add the minced garlic and cook for an additional 60 seconds, stirring constantly. Add the basil, oregano, sea salt, freshly cracked pepper, chicken bouillon granules or chicken base and chicken stock. Simmer for 45 minutes over low heat. Turn the heat up to medium high then add the cook for an additional 10 minutes. Taste and re-season if needed. Add the spinach, mix thoroughly and serve. Enjoy.
– For the Love of Cooking.net
Posted In , ,
Related Posts
Leave a Comment
Recent Posts 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
电子图书下载品牌《经典藏书》
1,超低价,共分享;若侵权,请告知。
2,图书定价为原版1/30~1/20。
3,文档98%是原版图书扫描版。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
教你煮德国美食Cooking.The.German.Way
下载积分:128
内容提示:教你煮德国美食Cooking.The.German.Way(英文版)
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:23|
上传日期: 08:47:42|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
教你煮德国美食Cooking.The.German.Way
官方公共微信欢迎来到应用汇!请
Italian Wedding Soup
0-100下载 / 0人喜欢 / 0人评论
大小:11.56M 更新:
Italian Wedding Soup 介绍
Italian Wedding Soup
Play this game and learn to cook delicious soup called Italian Wedding Soup. Italian Wedding Soup is very popular in United States. It is made of green veggies and tasty meatballs cooked together and topped with grated cheese. So Yummy to relish your taste buds.You can also play this cooking game on our website
at:/italian-wedding-soup.html
Italian Wedding Soup 版本更新
用户对 Italian Wedding Soup 评论
亲,想发表评论请下载哦~
发现该应用有下载安装使用错误或恶意扣费携带病毒,请
Italian Wedding Soup
可安装 无法启动
屏幕适配有误
版本太旧需要更新
您的举报信息将会同步到工信部12321举报平台
AppChina 应用汇QQ群:
应用汇开发者交流开发群: