谁有这个历史挺靠谱 视频视频

求.天堂2这视频里面的2首歌._百度知道
求.天堂2这视频里面的2首歌.
html" target="_blank">/v_show/id_XNDgzNDMxMzY=.youku<a href="http://v://v.com/v_show/id_XNDgzNDMxMzY=
提问者采纳
m an old fool who&#39, shake up the body Come? Everybody jump off and knew all your mind Move to the left and move to the right Ring when your body is full and tight Wild and the ______, shake up the body Cs your party Tag Team is through Whoomp there it is I thought you knew Whoomp there it is Yeha Tag Team comin&#39;s me DC the Brain Supreme And my man Steve Roll&#39;re feeling right Take one cup and fill it up with wine Come alive, ahhh, shake up the body C up daises The underground sound that you have found Amazing outstanding demanding Commanding you people dancin&#39;Cause I&#39!) Feel the vibe with your mind (s time to get on the mic And make this party hype I&#39;n Bring it back ya&#39, free your mind Afrika Bambaataa is one of a kind _______ is feeling right Free, shake up the body Cre _____ F-R-E-E, everybody come alive) Feel the vibe (feel the vibe) Feel the vibe (ahh, everybody come alive Feel the vibe, Feel the vibe, F-R-E-E _____ Fs a shovel can dig it fol Can you dig it we can dig it Can y&#39? Everybody jump off and knew all your mind Move to the left and move to the right Ring when your body is full and tight Wild and the ______;m pushin&#39, ahhh! You got it Feeling bad, everybody come alive) Feel the vibe with your mind (come alive, everybody come alive Fm gonna show you the way whoomp there it is Let me hear you say whoomp there it is Whoomp chak a laka chack a laka chak a laka chak a Point blank gin and juice I drank Gettin&#39;re gettin&#39, everybody come alive Feel the vibe, shake up the body Come, wild and the _____ Everything is easy, shake up the body Cre kickin&#39, everybody come alive) Feel the vibe (feel the vibe) Feel the vibe (ahh, everybody come alive Feel the vibe, come alive, everybody come alive 第二首 tag team-whoomp there it is 附送歌词哦~~ Party people Yeah Tag Team music comin&#39, got your money out of time, ________ Feel the vibe with your mind (s me DC the brain supreme And my man Steve Roll&#39,s it&#39, you got the twist of your body C That&#39, wild and the _____ E like this Tag Team back again check it top Wreck it - let&#39; straight atcha That&#39!) Feel the vibe with your mind Come alive, everybody come alive) Feel the vibe with your mind Feel the vibe with your mind Feel the vibe (feel the vibe) Feel the vibe (ahh, everybody come alive) Feel the vibe with your mind (come alive, ________ Fm talking it back to the old school &#39;ll dig it we can dig it Why double omp as I flow To the fly from the school of old Hardcore kick the folk lore wreck Three to the two and one mic-check Mad skill flow ill on the mesh of steel That&#39;s the grill of the microphone I just killed Party people it&#39, everybody come alive Feel the vibe, Fre feeling right Take one cup and fill it up with wine Tee-dee-tee-dee wild and move that beep Tee-dee-tee-dee wild and move that beep Papa-donna-beep-beep-tic-tac Don&#39;s so cool If you want to get down I&#39;m about to show all you folks What&#39;n We&#39, everybody come alive) Sing, sing, everybody come alive Fs in the house jump jump and rejoice There&#39; bent and bent and as I puff on a dankt Rock the mic uh oh I see rave skin Rip skit find a honeydip to dip it in Slam dunk it stick it flip it and ride That is double O D D Y oh my Ooh that it come on come on Whoomp there it is I&#39;s a party over here a party over there Wave your hands in the air Shake the deriere These three words mean you&#39; straight atacha That&#39;s a breath taker I produce AKA the undertaker You want to come down to the underground Old school - here&#39, ________ Feel the vibe with your mind ( busy Whoomp there it is whoomp there it is Upside down and inside out I&#39, everybody come alive Cm crazy &#39, sing, you got the twist of your body Cm done ey some say I&#39, everybody come alive Feel the vibe with your mind (re kicking the flow we&#39, tick is good Feeling good and you&#39;ll bring it back ya&#39, sing, tick is good Feeling good and you&#39;s all about Now it&#39,s begin Party people let me hear some noise DC&#39, everybody come alive Feel the vibe, got your money out of time!) Feel the vibe with your mind ( And it goes a little somethin&#39, Feel the vibe,t go the club ____ you&#39, you got the twist of your body Come alive, everybody come alive) Feel the vibe with your mind You got it Feeling bad第一首Afrika Bambaataa-Feel The Vibe 附上歌词~~ FCause I&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
天堂2的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神这个视频背景音乐!!!跪求!!!_极限运动吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:17,321贴子:
求大神这个视频背景音乐!!!跪求!!!
看看美国熊孩子都在玩儿些什么 各种极限运动视频来自:,求背景音乐!!!跪求!!!
被拐乡村女教师?国家耻...
来贴吧好声音,杰伦小公...
周四美女●我是然然
那你把裤子脱了。
据说,八成男女都希望在...
今日主题:他是天地间一...
动漫中的燃点定格你知多...
炎炎夏日,赶紧看下你能...
我的内心几乎是崩溃的…
AKB48梦想没有国界,成...
红艳露凝香!古龙笔下的...
老人不仅不感谢学生还诬...
Now and forever
不用谢 粉一个就行了
我也跪求,楼上的我找不到………
极限运动太给力了
视频来自:这个算极限运动吧~我们玩这个,队伍很大,有大神可以来指导下。
不要跪求,打开微信摇一摇马上知道答案
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或求李谓视频的频道-优酷视频
1,229视频播放数
0001.优酷-第1讲文化与...
优酷-第1讲对立统一规...
公民、政府(一)1wmv-...
频道介绍:
还未添加频道介绍
总播放:1,229
今日新增:0
你好,我是高三学生,很喜欢李谓老师的视频。可不可以加我为好友让我看看呢?
想看。谢谢。
下载多少钱啊
平时没时间在电脑前看
点击这里添加你的微博秀,展示你的微博和粉丝。
微信分享给好友
@对他说/推荐给粉丝
自定义主页模块
自定义视频栏目?昨天刚出来的视频不忍目睹,求人肉这畜生!_男人与女人-爱微帮
&& &&& ?昨天刚出来的视频不忍目睹,求人肉这畜生…
.男子暴打3岁男童小编上午刷微博的时候,看到这样一段视频!瞬间整个人都不好了,简直惨无人道!令人发指! 求人肉,求结果!!这个禽兽不如的畜生!这两个猪狗一样的路人!!枪毙这个畜生……视频一开始,小朋友正在拿着扫把和簸箕在路边一个人玩耍,后方走来一名成年男子。看到这样的画面,你还能保持镇静吗?中间有一辆电瓶车经过,之后也有路人经过,遗憾的是,他们只是回头看了下,并没有停下来制止这一切!这样的暴行持续了近一分钟!直到周边小店的人们冲出来,才将歹徒制服,此时小孩已经几乎不能动弹。视频截图视频截图由于某些原因,所有视频网站已屏蔽该视频,你懂得!此视频一经发出,迅速激起了网友们的强烈反应!!这视频中,一小男孩正在街边扫地,突然一男子飞起一脚就把小男孩踢倒在地,并不断跳起来踩踏其身体,之后拿起一旁的扫帚暴打小男孩,扫帚打断了,男子又拿起撮箕打。期间路过市民对此不理不睬。一分钟后,一旁商店内冲出多人将男子制服。据网友透露,5月4日晚8时许,陕西省延安市洛川县一家小吃店门口,一男子手持簸箕、棍棒等对一名不满十岁的儿童进行暴打致全身多处软组织损伤,并已证实脑死亡。另有网友透露:孩子是外地人,父母在做窗帘生意,事发当时父亲外出,母亲在二楼,孩子一人在一楼玩耍,当事人患有精神病,县局已带当事人去西安做精神病鉴定,如鉴定属实就不负刑事责任,现在按照寻衅滋事办案,监护人是其父亲,已谈话,其父亲已没有办法管理儿子,这件事情最终处理结果,起诉法院民事赔偿。有网友称:因为这人有精神病,还未收监,准备送精神病院。孩子父亲搞装潢,母亲在事发地的二楼开了一家店,事发时孩子正在一楼学扫地。@公安部刑侦局:关注,迅速了解情况,严惩犯罪嫌疑人!后续:@财经网【小男孩意识尚清醒 今天已送往西安检查】据@新闻晨报 ,事发地为陕西省延安市洛川县。小男孩今年3岁,已送往西安做详细检查。医院的值班护士告诉记者,目前男孩意识清醒,但由于是脑外伤,不排除有内出血等情况。愿可以康复~@华商网 #后续#【孩子在西安治疗 嫌疑人做精神鉴定】陕西省延安市洛川县医院的值班护士告诉记者,目前男孩意识清醒,但由于是脑外伤,不排除有内出血等情况,今天已送往西安。小男孩今年3岁,事发地位于洛川中心街。嫌疑人在西安做精神鉴定。目前@公安部刑侦局 已表示关注此事。点击阅读原文,你会脸红的!
点击展开全文
属于都市男女生活的娱乐信息,集中了大家的快乐焦点,分享生活的点滴,了解热们的话题,come on,关注就有惊喜!
您的【关注和订阅】是作者不断前行的动力
本站文章来自网友的提交收录,如需删除可联系QQ ,
(C)2014&&版权所有&&&|&
京ICP备号-2&&&&京公网安备34求问这个视频里一分二十秒往后的背景音乐的名称_百度知道
提问者采纳
Ndaginada 井内启二
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答