play sportplay trick 英语作文文提纲

英语作文怎么写?What do you want to do today?What do you want to do on Sunday?Do you want to go to a wovie?What kinds of movies do you like?Do you want to play chess?What kinds of sports do you like?Write a little article according to your answ_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文怎么写?What do you want to do today?What do you want to do on Sunday?Do you want to go to a wovie?What kinds of movies do you like?Do you want to play chess?What kinds of sports do you like?Write a little article according to your answ
英语作文怎么写?What do you want to do today?What do you want to do on Sunday?Do you want to go to a wovie?What kinds of movies do you like?Do you want to play chess?What kinds of sports do you like?Write a little article according to your answers.只给例子!
All i want to do today is to go out for dinner with my family friends and to catch up with doing a bit of my work.ON Sunday,I really want to go on a picnic with my family and friends because I haven't been there in a long time.I would also like to go to the cinemas to watch a movie.The movie that I really want to see right now is Marie Antoniette because I've always been interested in French HIstory.I can't play chess but I am learning at the moment.I prefer to play sport especially soccer because it is fun and thrilling.
You know, it is pretty cold today due to the rain. So what I want to do today? I'd have to stay at home, watching TV. I hope this Sunday will be nice, then I can go to visit my grandpa, who really tre...My Favourite Sport_初中英语作文_VOA英语网
My Favourite Sport
发表时间:内容来源:
My Favourite Sport
Sports are good for our health. I like swimming, playing football and running. My favourite sport is playing football.
I usually play football from five to six in the afternoon. Sometimes I play football with my friends on Sunday. And I play it three times a week. It's very interesting.
It can make my bones strong. II like playing football and I am happy.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News黄小星的空间我最喜欢的运动英语作文(5篇)1、My Favourite Sport
There are many kinds of interesting sports, such as basketball, football, swimming and running, but the most I like is swimming. When I was a little child, my father took me to the river which near my house to learn swimming. Then, I found it's really fun and cool when I swim in the water, especially in summer, It's the most exciting thing to do when summer comes. I like swimming. It's so wonderful.
2、My Favourite Sport
I like sports very much. Football, basketball, running and swimming are my favorites. But I like playing basketball most, because I think playing basketball is very cool and interesting. I often play basketball with my classmates. We are a good team. Playing basketball is a good way to make friends. After all, we have common interests. Besides, I can build my body by playing basketball.
3、 My Favourite Sport
I’m neither interested in sports nor good at it. But except swimming. I can swim since I was a baby. My mother tells me that she let me swim in the water with a life-buoy when I was 20 days old. And then I can swim gradually. When I grow up, I like swimming very much. I swim all the year round. Swimming in summer makes me feel comfortable to lower my temperature. While winter swimming makes me feel excited and achievability. In general, swimming keeps me fit in both physical and mental. Whenever I feel upset, I would go swimming and then I would be full of energy and feel relax. Besides I believe it is due to swimming that I’m so thin. Who wants to lose weight, join me. We can make more friends in swimming. Oh, I couldn’t wait to swim now. But it is ten o’clock in the evening. I have to go to sleep. Good night everyone.
4、My Favourite Sport
My hobby is playing basketball. I started to play basketball when I was 12 years old. After school, I would stay on the playground and play basketball with some friends of mine until it was dark . Since then I have taken it as my hobby because it is good to my health and I enjoy it very much. Now I work in a big foreign company. I am busy at work during the week so I don’t often play it, when there are some holidays for me to have a rest . I will find some old friends to go to the gym together to play basketball for 3 to 4 hours there . I will feel very happy and relaxed . This exercise is quite beneficial to me, because I am very, very strong now. Three mael for day It is necessary for us to take breakfast well, becuase it is very important to take so. once you have fresh spirit so that you could do everything in great effort and vigor. The lunch is semm to play the same role with the breakfast, attention it must take enough for the afternoon you have to work hard. Certainly, on the evening, you should take little so that your stomach will take a little burden. Good health from here.
5、My Favourite Sport
Of all the sports,I like swimming best.I think swimming is interesting.It can build up my body too.In summer,I usually go to swim with my classmates after school.I can swim so well that I was chosen as a member of our school swimming team.Last week there was a swimming match between Dong Fang Junior School and my school.I took part in the match and won the first prize.I enjoy swimming very much.最新发布的日志散文网推荐文章My favorite sport的相关作文欢迎光临,希望您在本站找到满意的作文!热点话题: |
| 内容简介:MyfavoritesportThebadmintonisoneofmyfavoritesports.FromMondaytoFriday,I‘mbusywithmystudy,soIoftenplayitonweekends.Duringtheholidays,Iplayitfivetimesaweek.Ioftenplaybadmintonfor关键词:My favorite sportThe badminton is one of my favorite sports.From Monday to Friday,I‘m busy with my study,so I often play it on weekends.During the holidays,I play it five ...My favorite sport is ping-pong.Because ping-pong is funny.I don’t like football.Because football is difficult.What’your favorite sport?My favorite food is milk.What’your ...I hope that I can travel around the world one day.There’s a basketball under my desk,because my favorite sport is playing basketball,it can keep me healthy and give me ...My name is wangcheng.I am14years old My birthday is july thirteenth My favorite subject is English My favorite sport is volley.I want to join the English club because Ican ...I like mountain climbing,swimming,and my favorite sport is tabal tannis,I think playing tabal tannis makes me strong,I always playing table tannis with my classmates after ...自我介绍Hello!My name is HuangPeng!My English name is Tom!I am in class 3 Grade 4.I...My favorite festival is Chinese New Year.My favorite sport is football and swim!This is me!California and my hobby is swimming.I can speak English and a little Chinese.My favorite movie is Titanic and my favorite sport is figure skating.My favorite animal is monkey.I...My name is Wang Qiuping.I'm 13 years old.I'm from China.I speak English and chinese.I have father mothei and grandfather.I play basketball on weekends.It's my favorite sport.I ...Myname is zhuguanyu.Iam11 years old.I am a middle school student.I am in Class Two Grade Six.My school card number is 15689.My telephone number is 5735858.And my favourite ...My name is xingguangbaobei.I'm 15 years old.Five years ago,I was in primary school.I played ping-pong.It was my favorite sport.And I had a picture of my favorite movie star....sweet and healthy for me.My favorite sport is ping-pong.I often watch ping-pong games on TV.I like listening to music.I am good at dancing.I want to be a dancer when I grow up....my name is Wang Tingquan.I am your new friend.Nice to meet you.I am 15 years old.I can speak English very well.My father is a English teacher.My favorite sport is basketball.I ...my name is wincy.Iam in Class-Grade 2.I am very brave,outgoing and easygoing.I like making friends a lot.My favorite sport is tennis,but I am not very good at it.I e njoy ...IHello,I'm Frank.I'm a Chinese boy.I study in No.1 middle school.I can play chess well.I like chess very much.I like ping—pong ball,too,that is my favorite sport.I like action...I don’t feel lonely at all.I like it very much and I treat it as my best friend.I sometimes give it some fish to eat.It likes fish very much and always miaows to say“thank ...②My Favourite SportI'm a healthy boy,I like play badminton best,badminton is my favorite sport.One day,I played badminton with my classmate.His mane is DuanYu.He is a good ...My name is Linda.I am a girl of 12 years old.I'm from Xiamen.I’m a pupil of Grade 5.I enjoy learning English.It's my ...very busy.she likes playing volleyball and tennis.My name...Everyone.This is my pen pal.His first name is Bob.His last name is Brown.He is a 13-year-old boy.He comes from Canada.He speaks English and French.His favorite sport is ...His favorite movie star is Jackie Chan。My father is 40。His favourite sport is badminton。He likes comedies anddocumentaries。My mother is 38 next week。She is very strict ...I have many friends.But the one is my best friend.His ...because grape is very sour and heathy.His favorite sport is running.Because it very relaxed and interesting.So he get ...网友推荐的作文作文推荐榜相关作文专题推荐对这篇作文不满意?请尝试:论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 play sport 的文章

随机推荐