急求怎么给一段视频配音制作好的英文配音短视频

有关英语学习方面的问题我是一个英语初学者,求一个日常之类的用语视频语音也行,
我在记单词的时候过一段时间就会忘记,但在看一次有会应像. 有什么方法记单词可以快乐点, (当然我现在_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我在记单词的时候过一段时间就会忘记,但在看一次有会应像. 有什么方法记单词可以快乐点, (当然我现在
我在记单词的时候过一段时间就会忘记,但在看一次有会应像. 有什么方法记单词可以快乐点, (当然我现在记单词要比以前快了,只不过长一点的单词就不太记得住了!)我现在带自己学新概念第一册. 在这里我希望给位大虾们给我一个初学者练口语的视频和语音!
小虾mi 在这里谢谢大家了!我只是一个初学者`还没有到可以背文章之类的地步`记得前两天和一个老外对说,我只能用简单的对说来流交
推荐一个记单词的好方法:
背文章,这样不仅可以记单词,还可以记重点句子,记语法,增加语感。
做题时凭语感就可以轻松自如地做出来,多背文章是重要的学好英语途!另外这是本人学英语总结的一些经验~/note//希望对你有帮助。...
课本的配套听力应该是最好的,读课文是最有用的。可以向老师借,或者自己买,把课文练熟了。正好也把知识点复习了。,也练了口语,培养了语感
直接去跟老外做个测试就好了~~``会总结你的总体英语水平如何 与其他百万测试者相比较你的英语水平如何 针对你的水平教师所给出的建议 一份专业的测试报告将发送至你的邮箱/tribe/showArticle.jsp?groupId=411854&articleId=6ce40a4980b1...
我是教授记忆法的,英语方法非常好,希望帮助你的,家我扣扣求泰坦尼克号英文配音大赛视频片段。要交了,自己做的不好_重庆科技学院吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:46,322贴子:
求泰坦尼克号英文配音大赛视频片段。要交了,自己做的不好
要交视频了,可是我做的不是没字幕就是没……反正就是没做好,求大神给个7分钟左右 的泰坦尼克号的带字幕的经典配音片段
相关的贴子57308799相关的图贴
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或求一段适合4到5个人5分种左右配音的英文电影消音片段,最好是动画片。要求原声去除,但仍有背景音乐_百度知道
求一段适合4到5个人5分种左右配音的英文电影消音片段,最好是动画片。要求原声去除,但仍有背景音乐
Babyface--How Come,How LongThere was a girl I used to knowShe was oh so beautifulBut she's not here anymoreShe had a college degreeSmart as anyone could beShe had so much to li憨尝封妒莩德凤泉脯沪ve forBut she fell in love with the wrong kinda manHe abused her love and treated her so badThere was not enough education in her worldthat could save life of this little girlHow come, how longIt's not right, it's so wrongDo we let it just go onTurn our backs and carry onWake up, for it's too lateRight now, we can't waitShe won't have a second tryOpen up your heartsAs well as your eyesShe tried to give a cry for helpshe even blamed things on herselfBut no one came to her aidNothing was wrong as far as we could tellThat's what we'd like to tell our selfBut no !it wasn't that waySo she fell in loveWith the wrong kinda manAnd she paid with her life for loving that manSo we cannot ignore,we must look for the signsAnd maybe next time we must save somebody's lifeAnd maybe next time we must save somebody's lifeHow come, how longIt's not right, it's so wrongDo we let it just go onTurn our backs and carry onWake up, for it's too lateRight now, we can't waitShe won't have a second tryOpen up your heartsAs well as your eyesHow come, how longIt's not right, it's so wrongDo we let it just go onTurn our backs and carry onWake up, for it's too lateRight now, we can't waitShe won't have a second tryOpen up your heartsAs well as your eyesBabyface--How Come,How Long
其他类似问题
英文电影的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求两人英语短剧~要求中英文字幕~要4~7分钟,最好把视频地址也发过来.要搞笑的,英语要纯正,不是中式英语的~因为是要演给老外看的!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求两人英语短剧~要求中英文字幕~要4~7分钟,最好把视频地址也发过来.要搞笑的,英语要纯正,不是中式英语的~因为是要演给老外看的!
急求两人英语短剧~要求中英文字幕~要4~7分钟,最好把视频地址也发过来.要搞笑的,英语要纯正,不是中式英语的~因为是要演给老外看的!
The Gifts (礼物)-英语剧本 Mon.:Tomorrow will be Christmas.But Della feels very sad.Because she has no money to buy a present for her husband ,Jim .She has only one dollar and eighty-seven cents .They have only 20 dollars a week,it doesn’t leave much for saving.In fact,Della and Jim have two possessions in which they both take very great pride.One is Jim’s gold watch,which has been his father’s and his grandfather’s.The other is Della’s long beautiful hair.D:Life is so hard for me.Though I saved the money for many months ,I still have only one dollar and eighty seven cents.D:I-- I--- I have to have my hair cut and sold it .In that way I can get some money and I can buy a beautiful present for Jim.(At the shop—“Madame Sofronie.We Buy Hair Goods of All Kinds”) D:Will you buy my hair?M:Yes,I buy all kinds of hair.Sit down,please.Take your hat off and let me have a look.Oh,very beautiful.Very good!Twenty dollars ,OK?D:All right.But please give it to me quickly.M:Here you are.Twenty dollars.D:Thank you.Bye.M:Bye.Mon.:Della spent two hours in the streets.Then she stopped at a Gold Shop and bought a gold watch chain.Now ,Della is at home.D:Oh,what a beautiful gold watch chain.I think it must match Jim's watch.When he sees it he must be very happy .(Suddenly the door opened and in came Jim .) J:You--?D:Jim.Don’t look at me that way.I had my hair cut off and sold it because I couldn’t have lived through Christmas without giving you a present.Jim,it will grow quickly.You don’t mind,do you I just had to do it.My hair grows very fast,you know.Say “Merry Christmas!” Jim,and let’s be happy.J:You’ve cut off your hair?D:I’ve cut it off and sold it.It’s sold.I tell you -sold and gone,too.It’s Christmas Eve ,Jim.Be good to me,for it went for you.J:Well ,Della.Don’t make any mistake about me.I don’t think there’s anything about a hair cut that could make me love you any less.I know,it went for me.Look at this package .D:What J:Look at it yourself.You 'll see.D:Ah!The combs.They were in the shop windows for many months!J:Yes,the beautiful combs,pure tortoiseshell,with jewelry rims--just the color to wear in your beautiful,hair.D:But ,Jim.They are expensive combs.I know,my heart had longed for them without the least hope of possession.Now they are mine.Thank you Jim.J; Now,you will see why I was upset at first.D:Jim,you don’t know what a nice –what a beautiful ,nice gift I’ve got for you.Can you guess?J:I'm sorry.I won't guess.D:Look.A gold watch chain.Isn’t it lovely ,Jim?I hunted all over the town to find it.You’ll have to look at the time a hundred times a day now.Give me your watch.I want to see how it looks on it .J:Della,Let’s put our Christmas gifts away and keep them a while.They’re too nice to use just at present.I sold the watch to get the money.And I bought the combs.Now,Let’s have our supper.

我要回帖

更多关于 高考搞笑配音视频 的文章

随机推荐