我昨天和我的朋友们去年我对打篮球还是去了

帮我写一篇英语作文写长点我的名字叫BOB我的生日在2月22日我今年13岁 我喜欢吃水果但是我不喜欢吃蔬菜 我喜欢和我的朋友打篮球 但是不喜欢打排球 因为排球很难 这就是我_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮我写一篇英语作文写长点我的名字叫BOB我的生日在2月22日我今年13岁 我喜欢吃水果但是我不喜欢吃蔬菜 我喜欢和我的朋友打篮球 但是不喜欢打排球 因为排球很难 这就是我
帮我写一篇英语作文写长点我的名字叫BOB我的生日在2月22日我今年13岁 我喜欢吃水果但是我不喜欢吃蔬菜 我喜欢和我的朋友打篮球 但是不喜欢打排球 因为排球很难 这就是我
hi,my name is bob.i am glad to introduce myself here.my birthday is on 22nd of Feb so i am thirteen years old this year.i like eating fruits such as apples and bananas,however,i do not like to eat vegetables like carrots and cabbage.my favorite sports is basketball and i like to play it with my friends.but i do not like volleyball at all,mainly because it is hard to learn.this is me.
您可能关注的推广回答者:500 - 内部服务器错误。
500 - 内部服务器错误。
您查找的资源存在问题,因而无法显示。我的朋友擅长打篮球翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我的朋友擅长打篮球翻译
我的朋友擅长打篮球翻译
my friend is good at playing basketball巴蒂尔:我喜欢在场上奔跑 打球不仅因为乐趣
来源:腾讯视频
在记者的手里,有一张刚刚过去这个赛季总决赛第五场的门票,在记者的心里,这张球票意义重大。不仅仅因为这是时隔七年再一次获得冠军的证明,也因为他们的对手。这是热火队替补前锋巴蒂尔()职业生涯的最后一场比赛。继、、穆托姆博() 之后,时代的又一名球员退役了。无论这群人之前,之后的职业生涯如何,在这一代人的共同记忆里,他们都一直身穿着火箭球衣,伴随着我们的成长。也许在世界里,巴蒂尔的位置没那么重要,可在这代人的共同记忆里,他满脸鲜血,随手一摸,仍然微笑,仍然在球场上奔跑的样子似乎会永远这么栩栩如生。于是,在他第九次跟着匹克来到中国神州大地上下巡游时,记者带上了这张球票,让他签上名字。在之后的姚明慈善赛中场休息的时候,巴蒂尔在全场球迷和老队友姚明的注视下,正式退役。于是,在不知道曾经跟他聊过多少次比赛,写下过多少和他有关的文字之后,记者决定这一次好好地跟巴蒂尔聊聊巴蒂尔。那段记忆里有很多值得书写的人,其中的一些理应成为榜样。巴蒂尔就是。听听巴蒂尔说什么吧,不用多少时间之后,他即将开始巡回演讲,有很多很多人愿意掏钱听他说话,从他的故事中寻找动力和方法。来吧,开始吧——TITAN:究竟是如何决定退役的?这不是一个容易的决定,这个决定将彻底改变你的生活。巴蒂尔:你能感觉到。你能听到呼喊你的声音。进入NBA决赛意味着这个赛季会非常漫长,我的一些队友们连续四年打进总决赛,对于我们来说这是一个非常消耗非常疲惫的过程。去年的八月,走进健身房,训练场,我突然感觉到非常非常的累,我跟自己说,我不知道自己还能不能跑完这一程。我不能欺骗我的队友,欺骗这项运动,如果我不能像从前那样付出我的全部,那是时候迈出下一步了。TITAN:你说的疲惫,更多的是心理上,还是身体上的?巴蒂尔:更多是心理上的。我的身体没问题,我还能跑得动。可心理上,在训练场上,当我进行投篮练习时,我会想,此时此刻我更想和我的孩子们一起玩,我会突然有了一些不错的商业想法,我琢磨还有很多邮件要回,所以,是时候了。TITAN:哪怕我们都知道,如果你愿意,一定会有球队给你提供一份合同。巴蒂尔:我知道。可我总是这样,在我觉得是时候结束,就不会再拖着。我很在乎离开舞台的样子,就像我很在乎登上这舞台时一样。TITAN:你说过,你的目标实现了。可你的目标究竟是什么?巴蒂尔:我有两个目标,在我13年前进入NBA时,我就一直牢记这两个目标,第一个是打上十年。如果一个球员能够在NBA打上十年,无论你的数据是什么,也不管你究竟赢了多少场比赛,如果你能在NBA打上十年,你就比进入过这个联盟的95%的球员都出色了。第二个是,在这比赛把我从赛场上踢走前,自己离开。我不想成为悲伤地坐在替补席最后的那个人,也不想有人说我:他没法再打了,他还留在这完全是因为钱。我不想这样。我不是一个有很强自我的人,可我宁愿坐在那想,如果我再打一年会是怎么样,而不是确切地知道,我已经打不了了。过去这个赛季,很多时候我得不到上场时间,这对我来说是种煎熬。TITAN:所以,没法得到稳定的上场时间,也是你决定离开的原因之一么?巴蒂尔:是。我喜欢这项运动,我喜欢在场上。对于我来说,不能上场实在太煎熬了。TITAN:我很吃惊,有关你的两个目标。第一个,能够理解,可第二个,在刚刚进入NBA的年纪你会有这样的目标,似乎有些超越年龄。巴蒂尔:这就是一直以来的我,从很小的时候开始,我就知道,我会进入NBA,我从没想过会有其他的选择。我的学习成绩还不错,所以我知道,即便我不打,也不会有什么问题,可篮球是我想做的。我曾经在报纸上读到过这样的数据统计,能够有机会在大学级别打球的概率是1比200万,进而打进NBA的概率是1比1500万,看完之后,我的反应是,嗯,如果我能成为那个1,会是件多棒的事情。这就是我的信念,我相信,我就是那个1500万比1的1。TITAN:那时候你多大?巴蒂尔:我想,大概七八岁吧。我知道要非常非常地努力才行,绝不能因为不够努力,影响我最终梦想的计划。我一直都有计划,在高中时,我的目标是赢下州冠军,我会成为州最佳,这样我就能进入一所出色的大学。一切就是这么按照我的计划发生。到了杜克,我的计划是我要赢下全国冠军,这样我就能进入选秀的乐透区,就能进入NBA。也发生了。进入NBA之后,我的计划是打上十年,然后在这比赛淘汰我之前,离开。TITAN:迄今为止,一切都是按照计划进行?巴蒂尔:幸运的是,我一直保持着健康。这可能是最大的变量。可无论如何,我都会找到办法,我就是这样,我一定能寻找到方法。TITAN:我相信在很快的将来,在你做巡回演讲时,会听到很多这样的问题:你是如何做到的有计划,并让一切按照你的计划发生?我们都知道在这个生意里,有太多无法控制,你是如何做到,在如此不可控制的环境下,让计划变成现实?巴蒂尔:因为我一直都是如此。我的父母从来没有冲我喊过,去训练。我的教练从来没跟我说过,你需要更加努力。一切都是因为我知道自己内心里想要的是什么。我会跟年轻人们说,你可以欺骗你的朋友,欺骗你的老师,当他们问你,你吃蔬菜了没,你说吃了,其实是喂给了小宠物。可你欺骗不了你自己,我从来不想欺骗自己。因为只要你欺骗了自己,你就欺骗了其他人。我从不担心自己会让别人失望,因为我从来不让自己对自己失望。这是我最大的动力。TITAN:我很高兴你提到你童年的事情,我真的很想知道,你最初的篮球梦想是什么样的?巴蒂尔:我一直都热爱篮球,我的朋友们都是体育迷,所以我们热衷于所有的体育项目,篮球、橄榄球、棒球,我和我的兄弟总是在竞争。密歇根的冬天有太多雪,我会把门外通道上的积雪铲走,穿着厚厚的外套,戴着帽子投篮,因为衣服太厚太紧,我根本没法伸直手臂,可我还是继续投,我喜欢运动,我喜欢竞争,我喜欢赢。我不想撒谎,说打球仅仅是因为乐趣?不,我热爱获胜。和朋友,和队友们一起获胜,没有比这更好的感觉了。如何获胜,我该如何做才能获胜,这是我整个职业生涯里都在做的。TITAN:你一直在说团队胜利有多美好,那你有没有特别喜欢的某个人,每一个小孩都有偶像,你的偶像是?巴蒂尔:我喜欢伊塞亚·托马斯,他是个不可思议的充满竞争精神的人,我来自底特律,我热爱活塞队,他们永远顽强,我总喜欢想像自己顽强,就像那时候的坏男孩一样。另外一个就是格兰特·希尔,优雅的竞争者,他告诉世界,看起来和善的人也能在这个球场上成功。你不用总愤怒,总凶残。这是我成长过程中很喜欢的两个人,可我想成为的还是我自己。我不想成为格兰特。我只想成为最好的巴蒂尔,我想这就足够了。TITAN:我认为篮球是一种教育方式,你的成长历程很特别,你说你想成为最好的自己,能否分享一下,巴蒂尔究竟是如何成为巴蒂尔的?巴蒂尔:我的父母太伟大了。他们总给我机会,他们教育我,最重要的是绝不要浪费机会。别浪费成长的机会,别浪费学习的机会。所以我总很好奇,总在试图学习新的东西,例如篮球,我会试图学习各种技术,我会去买篮球技术的书,按照上面写的练习勾手,去学习还有什么新的练习运球的训练方式。我甚至有时候读百科全书,就是因为觉得有趣。那时候我大概6岁左右,我觉得读那个会学到很多有趣的知识。我知道那听起来像是个书呆子。我的父母还教会我感激,珍惜,谦卑,充分利用好得到的每一个机会。TITAN:在你达到最终目标的道路上,最大的挑战,最大的障碍是什么?巴蒂尔:唯一的挑战大概是有很多很多人,太多人不相信我,他们告诉我,我不可能做到。在我前进的每一步,都有人给我分析为什么我无法成功。我在底特律长大,我6英尺高,我160磅,我非常非常瘦,于是他们告诉我,巴蒂尔你太瘦了,你跳得不够高,你的运动天赋不够好,你不够坚强,你太慢。我和同一所学校,在我刚进学校时,听到的所有话都是你永远也成不了韦伯。你看看他的肌肉,他的力量,他扣篮()时的样子,他才是一个出色的球员。他高中毕业时赢下了三个州冠军,是州篮球先生,他成为全国年度最佳高中生。我毕业时,也赢下了三个州冠军,也是密歇根篮球先生,全国年度最佳高中生。然后我选择了杜克大学。所有人都说,你应该选择一所小一些的学校,你是一个出色的高中球员,可你投篮能力实在不好,你又没有成为大前锋或者中锋的身材,找个小一些的学校,你将得到更多机会。可四年之后,我两次打进NCAA四强,赢下全国冠军,两届全美最佳,三次年度最佳防守人。TITAN:可他们还是觉得你打不了NBA?巴蒂尔:就是这样。他们说,巴蒂尔是个出色的大学球员,可在NBA你能防守住谁呢,你6英尺8英寸,在大学打大前锋,到了NBA你只能打小前锋,你要面对,你不可能防住那些球员,你太慢了,你没有什么弹跳能力。可现在,我们俩坐在一起,回想过去的13个赛季,赢下两个总冠军,做过很多不可思议的事情。这是我乐于跟孩子们分享的,我过去的经历并没有听到过多少鼓励,恰恰相反,过去的每一步,都会有很多人告诉我,你不够好,你不够高,不够快,他们似乎有足够的理由来告诉我,我不会成功,可我从不听他们说了什么,我只相信我自己。这是我总告诉孩子们的,最重要的是你相信什么,而不是别人,你可以做任何你想做的,只要你愿意付出努力和时间,你可以克服一切。做最好的自己。TITAN:在我们的对话当中,你一直说,会告诉孩子,会告诉孩子,有没有什么你自己的故事,你会说给你儿子听,来激励他?巴蒂尔:当然,我大概十二岁的时候,我想练习,可我们家没有篮筐,于是我去任何能够找到篮筐,篮球场的地方去练习,我会周末偷偷摸进附近的小学,从墙上翻过去,试图拉每一扇门,每一扇窗,看看有没有没锁的,我会偷偷钻进教会的球场,很多次我都被赶出去,可我不介意,我会继续找。这就是我会跟孩子们说的,找到一种方式,总会有一种方式。我不推荐他们去偷偷摸摸地钻进学校,我建议他们去找到方法,而不是被借口阻拦。TITAN:你如何定义自己的职业生涯?巴蒂尔:获胜。我觉得我一直在努力帮助我的球队获胜。这让我觉得自豪,和数据无关,甚至和冠军也无关,对于我来说,永远是为我所在的球队做到最好。在孟菲斯,是试图打进季后赛,这让我自豪。在休斯敦,22连胜,我们做到了那支球队能够做到的最好。没错我们没赢冠军,有人说连胜没有意义,不,对我们有,我们把那支球队带到了他能去的极限。在,我们做到我们的极限,总决赛,总冠军。这就是我所骄傲自豪的,我一直在为把能量发挥到极致的球队里。无论你做什么,如果你能做到这些,你会成为一个非常满足的人。TITAN:看起来,似乎在很早的年纪,你就找到了你自己。巴蒂尔:我有很好的教练教会我基础,在我很小的时候,我就知道最重要的我要怎么做,来帮助我们的球队获胜。我的父亲是黑人,母亲是白人,在我成长的环境里,我是唯一的黑人小孩,因为看起来和别人不同,所以我总想着要融入,而最好的交朋友,融入的方式就是体育,无论你玩儿什么,如果你总能获胜,你猜怎么着,会有很多人想跟你一队,所以从七六岁开始,我就明白了这个道理,就学会了这项技能,如果我弄清楚了如何能赢,如何能够帮助我们的球队获胜,我就能交到朋友。于是,这也成了我整个职业生涯里最重要的技能,找到能帮助我团队获胜的最好方式,也许不用得40分,也许是倒地抢球,也许是造带球撞人,也许是很好地分享球,也许是好好地挡人抢篮板,所以我能够打13年,能够在球场上的大部分时间里都能在帮助球队获胜。TITAN:来比较一下这两种快乐。一种是和火箭一起,赢下22连胜,那时候你扮演某种领袖角色,尤其在更衣室里,他们会听从你的话。另一种是和一起夺冠,可那时候你是角色球员。这两种快乐,哪一个更有意义?巴蒂尔:不同。非常不同。在休斯敦的22连胜太神奇了,因为没人可以解释究竟是为什么,你在呢,你知道,那可能是我职业生涯里我唯一不知道如何去解释的一段经历了,我们为这团队,为那座城市,为火箭这个名字努力,这种感觉很神奇,对于我来说能成为这样一个集体的领导者之一意义重大。在迈阿密不一样,可在迈阿密,我依旧觉得自己是一个领袖。只是不一样的领导方式而已。在那间更衣室里有很多很有主见的人,他们的职业生涯里做到过很多不可思议的事情,所以他们会有自己的主见。我的领导方式就会变化,不再是高喊出要干这个,要做那个,而是更多用行为来领导,一旦我的队友们明白了我是什么样的人,我的方式和目的是什么,其实和在休斯敦一样,你得向队友们证明,而不仅仅是冲着他们喊你们得听我的。你得让他们了解你,信任你,之后你就可以跟说,也许下一次你可以这么做,其他人也会开始问我,如果是我在面对某种情况时会如何选择,所以,两种情况不一样,可我依旧在领导。TITAN:我想你也知道,哪怕在热火你赢两个总冠军,对于很多中国的球迷来说,你一直穿着火箭的球衣,在火箭的那段时间对于你来说有多重要?巴蒂尔:那是我职业生涯的最顶峰。那也是我对自己的比赛最有信心的一段时间,也是我运动天分的最好时段。我和最伟大的两个球员成为队友,姚明和麦迪,我们有非常出色的球队,可惜的是,我们没能在季后赛里走远,这可能是我最后悔的一件事情了。我总会想起那些一起效力的队友,海耶斯()、斯科拉()、,洛里,还有无论现在叫什么名字的阿泰斯特( ),韦弗,穆托姆博,这是一群在一起相处会非常开心的人,我真的很享受在休斯敦打球的时间,我很舒服,我很自信,我的两个孩子都是在那出生的,被交易回孟菲斯时,我很难受,我知道一个非常伟大的时代结束了。TITAN:我记得你说过,匹克给了你一种神奇的生活方式,每一年你跟着匹克去各个城市,每一次的待遇都好像摇滚明星一样,你说,这让人享受,却又很不现实,会怀念这一切么?巴蒂尔:当然,当然,当然,我一定会怀念的。这一切是无法解释的。我从来不跟我朋友解释在中国的事情,还是让他们自己感受吧,因为他们不会相信我在这里的经历。对于我来说,这是梦想成真,哪个孩子从小没有梦想过某一天能穿上自己的签名鞋,我在中国的经历比这还要酷。这是件神奇的事情,我从没想到过,有一天我的职业生涯会把我带到中国来,和匹克合作7年来,我觉得最奇妙的事情是无论多少时间之后,我都可以回到中国来见到我的朋友们,等我们老了,我们还能聚在一起,说说火箭,这多酷。TITAN:最后一个问题是,下一步是什么?我们都知道你会当解说,我们也都知道这绝不是你要做的唯一一件事情,你是一个永远有计划的人。巴蒂尔:我想帮助人,我会做很多事,会去试图帮助带来改变,我有了一些很有趣的经历,我想我能带来帮助,无论是让他们成为更好的球员,还是更好的父亲,或者是更好的商人。这就是我给自己画出的方向,无论最终这目标把我带到哪儿,这就是我想做的。我不会浪费机会,我会失败,可我不害怕失败,哪怕失败很多次,这也是我进步和学习的机会。篮球之后,我还有更多事情可做。
正文已结束,您可以按alt+4进行评论
相关阅读:
相关搜索:
看过本文的人还看了
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
[责任编辑:swayhuang]
排名球队胜/负胜率/胜差
排名球队胜/负/平积分
排名球队胜/负/平积分
排名球队胜/负/平积分
排名球队胜/负/平积分
Copyright & 1998 - 2015 Tencent. All Rights Reserved5篇关于暑假的英语日记,80词左右,初中水平_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
5篇关于暑假的英语日记,80词左右,初中水平
被浏览405次
不要太复杂,简单就好
采纳率:42%
英语学习对于我来说是一件很难的事情,因为工作生活应用的很少,所以很多知识都已经淡忘了。但是英语学习对我来说,又是一件很有兴趣和意义的事情。因为我的家乡日照正在成为国家性的海滨城市,有许多外宾来到这里游玩,作为主人,如果能流利使用英语交流,将是一件很有意义的事情。所以尽管英语学习很难,但是我不准备放弃。 In my life the most important matter pays attention to the little nephew's growth. He places since childhood in my family, I look like mother to love him equally. After going to school, every day I will inquire he the study, will care about his health. I can be redundant every day a few words to him, the child, must study well, is upward daily.
English study regarding me is a very difficult matter, because the work life application are very few, therefore many knowledge already faded from the memory. But English study for me, is also one has the interest and the significance matter very much. Because my hometown sunshine is becoming the country coast city, many foreign guests arrive at here to play, take the master, if can use English to exchange fluently, will be a very meaningful matter. Therefore English study is very freely difficult, but I do not prepare to give up.
July 6 2009
It was the first day of our summer holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free.Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In winter holidays, I want to have full sleepand eat good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest.
这是第一天,我们的暑假。我们大家都非常高兴。为什么?因为我们有一个月的事我们都爱做的事。我们很空闲.虽然我们有一些功课。但是,我们可以完成他们的若干天。其余的时间我们可以好好利用。我的上帝!我们已经很疲惫后很难学习。在冬季假期,我希望能有充分的很好吃的食物,以补充自己。最后但并非最不重要,我会好好休息。
July 9 2009
It was the second day of our summer holiday. I felt good. I felt I am free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Zhongshan. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. But I didn’t do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh! I wrote an Englishdaily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours.I thought I was very tired. It was time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry.
这是我们第二天的暑假。我感觉很好。我觉得我很自由。我有很多时间做我喜欢。我的父母都在中山。所以,我独自生活,但我并不感到孤独。但是,我没有做什么特别。我住在家里看电视。噢!我写了英语日记组成。这是我的功课。今天,我睡了14 小时.我以为我很疲惫。现在是吃晚饭。我必须去!我非常渴望。
July 10 2009
I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game.
我计划花费我暑假体育今年。打篮球是我最喜欢的,所以我的一些同学和我将组建一个小团队,一起打篮球。有时,我们可能有一些其他的比赛队伍和我喜欢的感觉,当我们赢了这场比赛。
July 14 2009
Today I found time was a cruel thing. Whatever man is, time always goes on. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. You can’t use anything to exchange time. Time is also a fair thing. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation, time won’t leave them more. Today I found I hadn’t enough time. Although I have more than a-month holiday, but I found I had a lot of things to do. I had a lot of homework to do and I am essential to complete the homework as soon as I have time.
今天,我发现时间是一个残忍的事情。无论男人,总是对的时间。它不会留下来等待某人。您不能使用任何交流时间。时间也是一个公平的事情。虽然你有很多钱,或者您享有很高的声誉,时间不会离开他们更多。今天,我发现我已经没有足够的时间。虽然我已经超过一个月假期,但我发现我有很多事情要做。我有很多功课要做,我必须完成的功课只要我有时间。
I have rested for 10 days. In these days, I felt very bored. I didn’t know to do what. Although I had a lot of things to do, I felt uncomfortable. I was ill because of the hot weather. I was tired, sleepy and had no strength. My parents are worried about my health. in fact, it didn’t matter. I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature. So when I went out, the high temperature disagreed to me.At last, I was ill.
我已经休息了10天。在这些日子里,我觉得很无聊。我不知道做什么。虽然我有很多事情要做,我觉得不舒服。我生病是因为炎热的天气。我累了,困,也没有力量。我的父母担心我的健康。事实上,这并不重要。我总是在房间空调打开了它在低温。因此,当我走了出去,高温不给我.在最后,我被虐待。
July 16 2009
It was sunny today. I was excited. I got up at a quarter to seven. I made a appointment to meet at nine o’clock. After I had my breakfast, I went to the Wanjia Market . It was hot outside. When I arrived, my friends didn’t arrive. I waited for him in front of the KFC’s door. I haven’t seen them for a year. And in a year, we didn’t come into contact with others frequently. About ten minutes left, my friends arrived one by one. After we greeted,we went to play basketball in Liwan Gymnasium. The match last for tow hours.Oh!I fill very happy today!
这是今天阳光明媚。我很兴奋。我得到了在六时四十五分。我的任命,以满足九点钟。之后,我有我的早餐,我去了万家市场。这是热外面。当我到达,我的朋友们并没有达成。我等待着他前面的肯德基的大门。我还没有看到他们为一年。并在一年内,我们没有接触到其他人频繁。约10分钟离开,我的朋友们来到一个又一个。在我们迎接,我们去打球荔湾体育馆。这场比赛最后的拖车小时.Oh ,我非常高兴今天填补!
July 19 2009
Yesterday we played happily, but there were only ten people. I remembered last year there were twenty-two people at all. I heard some my friends had gone abroad. They went abroad to study. Maybe I couldn’t see them in the future. I think next year we won’t make a party. Next year is a very important year. We all will prepare the new term’s new subject.I know, it is the most important for us now.
昨天,我们高兴地发挥,但只有10人。我记得去年有22人在所有。我听到一些我的朋友已经出国。他们去国外学习。也许我没有看到他们的未来。我想明年我们将不作党。明年是一个非常重要的一年。我们都将编制新的任期的新课程.我知道,这是最重要的是,我们现在。
July 18 2009
It is very hot and wet today and is called sauna weather.
During my mom did the cooking in the kitchen, I saw her head was sweaty.I told her I could help her and she accepted.
After cooking,we were all sweaty .However, mum and I all felt happy. She said I was growing up and became her good assistant.
这是非常炎热和潮湿的今天,被称为桑拿天气。
在我妈妈没有做饭的厨房,我看到她的头部很漂亮.我告诉她,我可以帮助她,她接受。
经过烹饪,我们都汗流浃背。然而,妈妈和我都感到高兴。她说,我的成长过程,并成为她的好助手。
July 19 2009
I think my teacher got out of bedon the wtong side this afternoon as she hasn’t cries.i went to office saw the boys unhappy.Because the students got their teacher’s goat became they didn’t do their homework..I think this is my teacher unhappy’s cause. Today, I saw a boy ,he played the handset.But didn’t saw the walls so he Rnocked we laugh up our sleeve at he knocked ,but he hurt his norse in the accident, and he was laying it on thick about how painful it was .
It’s also a happy day, isn’t it ?
我想我的老师走出bedon的错误方向今天下午,她就一直没有哭.我到办公室看到男孩不高兴.因为学生得到老师的山羊成为他们没有做功课..我认为这是我的老师不愉快的事业。今天,我看到了一个男孩,他发挥了handset.但是没有看到这样的墙壁,他使我们笑了我们套在他撞倒,但他伤了挪威在这起事故,他就铺设厚如何痛苦这是。
这也是一个快乐的日子,是不是?
2009, July 20
I went to summer camp on vacation. On the first day, we went to a beautiful beach. It was a sunny and hot day, so we went swimming. The water was warm and we had great fun. Then the next day, we went to the mountains. There were many trees and I really enjoyed them. On the last day, we had a great party. We sang and danced happily. We didn’t want to leave(离开) the friends and the teachers. I hope I can go to summer camp again next year.
我去夏令营度假。第一天,我们去了美丽的海滩。这是一个阳光和炎热的一天,所以我们去游泳。水是温暖的,我们有很大的乐趣。然后第二天,我们去了山区。有许多树木,我非常喜欢他们。在最后一天,我们有一个伟大的党。我们高兴地载歌载舞。我们不想离开(离开)的朋友和老师。我希望我可以去夏令营明年再次。
2009,July 21
I had a good time last weekend. On Sunday morning, I stayed at home and did my homework. The homework wasn’t difficult. After that, I played volleyball with my friends. It was tired, but very exciting. In the afternoon, I cooked dinner for my parents. It was a little difficult, I think. After dinner, I went to swim in the river. I can swim very well. I had a relaxing weekend.
我有一个很好的时间上周末。星期天早上,我留在家里和我的家庭作业。作业并不困难。在此之后,我打排球我的朋友。这是很累,但非常兴奋。下午,我煮晚餐我的父母。这是一个什么困难,我想。晚餐后,我去游泳,在河里。我可以游得很好。我有一个轻松的周末。
每到超级市场购物时,我总能看见收银台附近排着一条长长的“人路”,由于收银员计钱的速度并不那么快,往往浪费了客人的宝贵时间……看着这种令人心急的情景,一个想法涌上心头,我要制造一批超市的好帮手——自动计钱车。
它有一条红色而且是圆柱形的扶手,有四个小巧玲而且可以随时转向的车轮。一张能折叠的小椅子,上面还画上了可爱的卡通人物,这座位是专为五岁以下的儿童制造的,能减轻父母的“负担”。这些自动计钱车的小脑袋(指一台极小的电脑)就装在椅子的下面呢!车上还装有一个蓝色的自动扫描器。在自动扫描器的下还装有两个显示屏(这用于显示刚扔下去商品的单价。而下面的显示屏是显示你所买的全部货物的总价。这辆自动计钱车的最大特点是它整辆车都全用上了环保原料制造的,车上还贴有一些号召大家做环保的小主人的标语。
Supermarket good helper - Automatic vehicle of money
Go to the supermarket every time, I could see near the checkout of a long row of "human way", as the cashier of the money is not as fast as the speed is often a waste of valuable time guests ... ...
such an impatient look at the scene, took an idea in my heart, I would like to manufacture a number of supermarkets, a good helper - Automatic vehicle of money.
It has a red and cylindrical handrails, there are four small Qiaoling and can turn the wheel at any time. A small folding chair to the top, also drawing on the cute cartoon characters, this seat is designed for the manufacture of children under five years of age, and parents can reduce the "burden." Of these automatic small car head money (referring to a tiny computer) mounted on a chair on the Next! A blue car was also equipped with automatic scanners. Automatic scanner with two under the screen (which is used to display just dropped to the price of goods. And the following screen is an indication that you have to buy all the goods price. This automatically into account the best car money It is characterized by a whole are all vehicles used to create environmentally-friendly raw materials, and the car also posted a number of calls you to do the master's of environmental protection slogans.
MY BIRTHDAY 我的生日
Yesterday was my birthday, so some of my classmates sent me presents. Mother prepared a tea party for me. I invited all of them to come and take part in it.The tea party began at half past six. There were cold drinks and refreshments. We ate, talked and laughed. We felt that we were the happiest men in the world.Time passed quickly. In a twinkling, the clock on the wall struck nine. We could not but say “Good-bye” to one another.
昨天是我生日,所以有几位我的同班同学送我礼。母亲给我准备一个茶会。我邀请他们都前来参加。茶会下午六点半开始。有冷饮和点心。我们又吃又谈又笑。我们觉得是世界上最快乐的人。时间过得很快。转瞬间,墙上的钟敲九点了。我们不得不互道再见。
My favorite sport
There are many kinds of sports that I enjoy, such as swimming,running, and dancing. However, the sport that I like most is football.
football matches are going on here and there around the world. Pick up a newspaper and you can learn the the results of the football matches. We enjoy playing football, watching football games after work. During the football matches of the World Cup,millions of people watch the matches on TV. When their favorite teams win, they will give them three cheers. When they fail,they feel sad. We all hope our national team will be the strongest one in the world.
And the last,in the all football star,i like Ronaldo best,he is cool!
Football is a really great sport ,it can make us healthy,i really like it!
1. My Good Friend
Zhang Ying is my good friend. She’s in Class1, Grade4 of Tianjiao Primary School. She’s a model student. She’s clever and she’s helpful, too. She often helps teachers and young students at school. She is good at Chinese, maths, English, arts and crafts, music and so on. She has a lot of hobbies. She likes painting and drawing. And she likes listening to music, having picnics with her parents. Oh yeah, she likes fishing, too. But she doesn’t like playing basketball, football, table tennis or volleyball. Zhang Ying is the best friend of mine. I like playing with her. We always work together and help each other.
2. My Favourite Flower
My favourite flower is lily. Lily is the national flower of France. I like white lily best. Because it’s very beautiful and pure. I planted a white lily in my garden in spring. I watered it every day. It grew very fast. It was taller and taller. One day, I got home after school. The lily blossomed. It looked like an elegant fairy. I was too excited to cry, “Oh, white fairy, white fairy!” I couldn’t help dancing. At that night, I dreamt that I was a beautiful fairy.
3.An Unforgettable Holiday
I am ’always busy with my lessons. What I have to do everyday is nothing but study.
Luckily, last summer my family went to my uncle’s farm.We enjoyed a really interesting holiday. During the holiday, I didn’t have to get up early, nor did I need to finish many exercises. I rode the horse in the fields. I milked the cows on the farm. To my GREat joy, my uncle invited me to go fishing. Life on the farm is quite different from that at school. I want to go back to spend my summer holiday again.
4. My Happiest Day
Today is Friday. It is my thirteenth birthday. I got up very early in the morning and put on my new clothes happily. My parents bought me the new clothes as my birthday presents. I went to school earlier than before. I invited many of my classmates to come to my birthday party in the evening.
Evening came at last. Many of my classmate came to my home. they bought me lots of beautiful presents. they all said,"Happy birthday to you!" We sang birthday songs happily.then my parents brought out a big birthday cake, saying, "We love you for ever. Happy birthday!"
At the end of the party, we ate the birthday cake and some other delicious food. How happy I was!
A tree has three main parts, the roots, the branches and the leaves. Under the ground, the roots spread out so that the tree can stand firm. Above the ground, the roots form the trunk, and the trunk supports the branches. Near the top of the tree, the trunk divides into branches. At the top of the tree, the leaves grow out of the branches. the leaves receive sunlight to help the whole tree grow.
1.My good friendMy good friend is XXX.He(She) is 13 years old.He(She) has a round face.And two big eyes.His height is 165CM.He likes playing basketball and football very much.(She likes dancing very much.)He likes dressing white clothes.(She likes dressing pink clothes.)He(She) is kind and friendly.He(She) learns very well.His(Her) favourite subject is English(Chinses).He(She)is a good boy(girl).We love him(her) very much2.HOSPITALPatients to a hospital, the doctor asked: "Where are you uncomfortable the& "patients replied:" I made a dream last night, dreamed he was in grazing cattle. "Doctor said:" your mind at ease, This very normal, everyone would dream about, dreams and reality is different. "Patients who saw very tense, said:" But, but I discovered when I wake up in bed mats are missing half!
TreeA tree has three main parts, the roots, the branches and the leaves. Under the ground, the roots spread out so that the tree can stand firm. Above the ground, the roots form the trunk, and the trunk supports the branches. Near the top of the tree, the trunk divides into branches. At the top of the tree, the leaves grow out of the branches. the leaves receive sunlight to help the whole tree grow.
My Favorite Sports.
Sports help everyone to keep healthy, happy, and efficient. So I pay special attention to games, especially table-tennis. Table tennis is my favorite game. I play it almost every day.
Table-tennis is an ideal game us because it brings the whole body into action. It strengthens our muscles, expands our lungs, promotes the circulation of the blood, and causes a healthy action of the skin. Besides, it is very amusing and does not cost us much money. Table-ten it is not so rough as football. It is an indoor game and can be played even on rainy days. Thus, it is my favorite kind of exercise.
运动能帮助每一个人保持健康、快乐和有效率。所以我特别重视运动,特别是桌球,桌球是我最喜欢的运动。我几乎每天玩。
桌球对我们而言,是一项理想的运动,因为它可以使我们全身运动,它可以增强我们的肌肉,扩张我们的肺部,促进血液循环,并且使肌肤产生健康作用,此外,它很有趣而且所费不多。桌球是相当温和适中的,它不像足球那么粗野。它是一种室内运动,甚至在下雨天也能玩喜欢哪个选哪个。因此,桌球是我最喜爱的一种运动
糟糕,写不下了 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了

我要回帖

更多关于 我的朋友们啊 他说 的文章

随机推荐