Sauce Recipes and Gravy Recipes and Seasonings
Thanks for signing up!
There was a problem registering.
Please select a newsletter.
Please enter a valid email address.
Did you mean ?
You can opt-out at any time.Please refer to our
for contact information.
Sauce Recipes and SeasoningsHow to Fix Soup, Gravy or Sauce That Has Too Much Salt | eHow
Salting a recipe, whether spaghetti sauce, minestrone soup, brown gravy or anything else, is a precise step. Too much can overpower the other flavors and, in extreme cases, render the dish inedible. But a resourceful chef can resolve the problem without the need to throw out the dish or start from scratch.
(Lydia MacDougal /Demand Media)
Balance out the salt flavor with a squeeze of lemon juice or a dash of honey.
Lydia MacDougal /Demand Media
Peel a potato and cut it into large pieces and add them to the over-salted dish to soak up the salt. Simmer for 15 minutes, then remove the potato pieces.
Lydia MacDougal /Demand Media
Add more of the other ingredients from the recipe to counter the salt. This may cause you to make more than you intended, but can save the recipe and give you leftovers for your next meal.
Lydia MacDougal /Demand Media您当前位置:>>>>
一口价:美金9.95元
(约人民币 65 元)
会员注册日:
发送地: Muskogee, Oklahoma
This is a Porcelain&Pillivuy Fat & Lean Separator Gravy Sauce Boat.& It is in terrific condition, no chips or cracks.& It measures approx. 6" at the longest, 4-3/4" at the widest and 3" tall.& Marked on the bottom Pillivuy France and embossed 270128.& We will be happy to combine shipping, if you win more than one of our items.& Please see photos. Buyer to pay shipping in the lower 48 states. Please ask questions first. Please see my feedback and other auctions. Thanks for Looking, Happy Bidding, and Good Luck. WE ONLY SHIP WEDNESDAY THURSDAY & FRIDAY!
百度信誉档案编号: BDV-企HKA 捎东西国际事业有限公司 统一编号:gravy boat
音节划分:?gra?vy boat
['ɡreivi b?ut]
['ɡrevi bot]
调味汁瓶,酱油壶,上肉汁用的船形盘
大家都在背:
1. Then I reached under my pillow and took out the gravy boat.
但一次又一次,绳子拉上来,空无一物.
来自互联网
2. Pour the gravy into a gravy boat ready for serving.
用筛子将蔬菜和香料去掉.
来自互联网
3. I had found the gravy boat from my mother's china service.
我竟然找到了妈妈那套瓷器中的这只船形肉卤盘.
来自互联网
4. Then I reached under my pillow and out the gravy boat.
这当儿,我把手伸到枕头下面,拿出了那只船形肉卤盘.
来自互联网
5. She was very quiet, just sitting, gazing at the gravy boat.
她十分平静, 就那样坐着, 凝视着这件珍品.
来自互联网
船形肉卤盘 A gravy boat is a long narrow jug that is used to serve gravy.&
1. a dish (often boat-shaped) for serving gravy or sauce
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
gravy boat
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:

我要回帖

更多关于 6666是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐