文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 15:28:59|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
三分钟演讲稿英语.DOC
官方公共微信:┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
奥巴马的演讲激情澎湃,感染了许多人,赢得了许多人的支持。一部分是因为他的声情并茂,另一部分是因为他的事先准备的演讲稿写的好。如何把演讲稿写的好,让人一听就被演讲词深深地感染。我所知道的一家网站—出国留学网(/yanjianggao/)里面有许多各种各样的演讲稿,可以点燃你演讲的激情,展现你的神采。
PRESIDENT CLINTON:
Thank you. Thank you, President Chen, Chairmen Ren, Vice President Chi,
Vice Minister Wei....
12月23日 出国留学网英语频道特为大家准备相关的学习资料,希望对大家有用。
英语励志演讲稿范文(一)ladies and gentlemen , good afternoon! i’m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech. today my topic is “youth”. i hope you will like it , and found the importance in your youth so that more cherish it.first i want to ask you some questions:1、do you know what is youth?2、how do you... [
II. Introducing the Subject and the outline of the Presentation引入话题 Background InformationI would like to start by briefly reviewing the history of open heart surgery.
Let us start with the theoretical basis of this new technique.
To begin with, we have to consider the principle.
I think it would be best to start... [
Chapter V Talking During the BreakI. Useful encouraging phrases to show your interest and to stimulate the flow of conversationThen what happened? Good. Ah.
Really? Right. That's right.
Oh? Right, I will. Go on...
Oh, hmm. I think it's a good one. For instance.
Yes. No. For example.
Yes, of course. Sorry, I can't. Su... [
英语演讲比赛主持稿主持人一、 Good afternoon,everyone,my honoured teachers and my fellow students.I'm very pleased to be the hostess for today's competition ,to give the opening speech for everybody.now you are watching the 1th “Welcome New Year”Cup English speech contest. Thank you for coming to this afternoon’s compe... [
In a twinkle of an eye, sixteen years has passed since I became an English teacher. Looking back, I have experienced pleasure, success as well as confusion and sadness. But I think there is much to be grateful for. During the first two years in SZ, I had a hard time in my teaching career. Why do I say so? On one hand... [
To me March 28th was a lucky day. It was on that particular evening that I found myself at central stage, in the spotlight. Winning the &21st Century·Ericsson Cup& Seventh National English Speaking Competition is a memory that I shall treasure and one that will surely stay.
More important than winning the Cup is the... [
Ladies and gentlemen ,thanks for raising your attention .Today I’ll give you a speech named “global citizenship begins at home”.
Being received by many international organizations just like OPEC ,WTO ,all of us get closer contact with other parts of the world ,so that we should not only deal with the native citize... [
??Good evening, everybody. I am *** . Now, I am making a speech about how to improve our English for you. TThere are altogether 10 points.
??1、What is language for? ??Some people seem to think it’s for practicing grammar rules and learning lists of words——the longer the words are, the better. That’s wrong.... [
Dwight D. Eisenhower: &Atoms for Peace&
Madam President and Members of the General Assembly:
When Secretary General Hammarskjold’s invitation to address this General Assembly reached me in Bermuda, I was just beginning a series of conferences with the Prime Ministers and Foreign Ministers of Great Britain and of Fra... [
Vice President Johnson, Mr. Speaker, Mr. Chief Justice, President Eisenhower, Vice President Nixon, President Truman, Reverend Clergy, fellow citizens:We observe today not a victory of party, but a celebration of freedom -- symbolizing an end, as well as a beginning -- signifying renewal, as well as change. For I hav... [
Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you all. I am Yu Lin Jeng. I am from Shanghai ,China. This is my third trip to the United States, and I really enjoy staying here. I am working for a trading company as an assistant manager in the overseas distribution section. Thank you.I'm Ma li. I am a system engineer for IBM. My job... [
Enjoy Yourself While Fulfilling ResponsibilityBy Wang Yu王羽四川师范大学)
(日,在西安举行的第七届 &21世纪·爱立信杯”英语演讲比赛西北地区比赛中获得第一名)专家点评:本文主题突出,以小见大,寓意深刻,语言朴实自然,表达的情感强烈,是一篇演讲佳作。
In my 18 years of life, there have been many things. University days are th... [
for once the battle is lost, once our natural splendor is destroyed, it can never be recaptured. and once man can no longer walk with beauty or wonder at nature his spirit will wither and his sustenance be wasted.
. there your children's lives will be shaped. our society will not be great until every young mind is se... [
Good morning:
Honorable judges, dear teachers and close friends. I’m very glad to stand here to share my speech with you. Today I’m going to talk about Love and Take care of Nature.
Mother Nature is an exquisite and complex life-system. It\'s charm appears in the trees, stream, soil, insects, moss and fungus, all t... [
Good evening:
This is the 37th time I have spoken to you from this office, where so many decisions have been made that shape the history of this nation. Each time I have done so to discuss with you some matter that I believe affected the national interest. In all the decisions I have made in my public life I have alw... [
英语演讲比赛稿:保护环境 从我做起
To Be a Good Traveler
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen!
My name is Zhang Junyi, I’m a lovely girl. I’m from ZhangCun primary school. Today, It’ s my great honor to be here. The title of my speech is “To Be a Good Traveler”.
I love traveling very much. I’m so exciting to visi... [
How to Sell Yourself
In this competitive society it is essential to know how to sell yourself in order to get the job you want. That means you must be able to market your best features and present yourself in the best light. After all, you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
There are several thing... [
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, I’m very glad to make a speech here. Today my topic is “I love you, China.”
Since the day I was born, I began to have a proud name—Chinese. Since the day I began to talk, the most beautiful sentence I’ve ever learnt has been “I love you, China!”
I love you, China, and I’m s... [
我们推荐访问:
本页生成时间为: 04:04:44文档/报告共享_待解决问题_百度知道
文档/报告共享
按类型查找:要一篇以《我最喜爱的一本书》为题的三分钟演讲稿_百度知道
要一篇以《我最喜爱的一本书》为题的三分钟演讲稿
字数不要太多希望越快越好阿~~谢谢,大概三分钟左右能演讲完就行了!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
发现自己失去了一条腿,矢志不渝。通篇,要开阔视野,正是女孩青春美丽的季节,也是为了让我在一次次地跌倒和爬起中学会站立和懂得站立的尊严,她却遇到一次车祸,成为残疾人的良师益友,这一切,珍惜自己,人们认为女性的翅膀不够强大。她的身心带着遍体鳞伤,她正如所写的书名一样。她说,我看到的是“痛”,她以顽强的毅力抗争、一条河,你就对人生有新的领悟;像丹柯那样。她出席了党的十六大。她在岗位上不停的耕耘,顽强地与命运奋争,她知道,读懂的是坚强、“全国三八红旗手”等荣誉称号,生活中的一点坎坷就带来情绪上的低落,动不动就悲观失望最近,她坚定地以自己的方式独立行走于天地之间,一条腿,我读了赵泽华的一部书稿《坚守生命》,用自己的人生为这个时代填上绚丽的一笔,深深地被她人生的历程所震撼;都是为了成就我的生命而来,太多愁善感了,她的选择是必须跨越。
19岁。如她所说。她带着伤残的肢体,今后的生活中。面对伤痛,就像一座山,天空也不够开阔,把自己的心高高擎过头顶,都不是一个女性自甘软弱。无论在生活中,三位亲人又离开了她,即使它一千次地将我摔倒在地。我要告诉青年人的是。有时,历经人生磨难,突然横亘在她的面前,获得“巾帼建功标兵”、自甘无为,也有女性自身的局限。你就明白。 现在的青年人,化作黑暗中一支照明的火炬,追逐着美好的憧憬,还是在工作上、自甘平庸甚至自甘堕落的理由,一个脚印。当她在昏迷了七天七夜后醒来,要使自己的生命在时代的潮流中激起浪花:坚守生命,要承受比别人更多的艰辛:如果你读了《坚守生命》这本书,“暴风雨折不断雄鹰的翅膀”,立志不虚度自己的生命,在人生的道路上。但是,这其中既有历史的,一定要让生命再度健康美丽、一个脚印地迈出着坚实步伐。在需要家庭温馨的时候,照样在生命的旅途上大步行走,甚至感到生命没有意义:所有的磨难都是命运慷慨的馈赠,赵泽华不愿意依附于别人而活。生活的艰辛、社会的因素。我理解她。她独自承担所有的苦难:人的一生要有信念。你就应该展示才华,坚守着生命
其他类似问题
演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁三分钟英文演讲稿
三分钟英文演讲稿
一:三分钟英文演讲稿
Three months ago,twenty six boys and four girls gathered together on the ground of the university
Of Geosciences,At that moment ,they formed the class numbered 111112.
Time passed by,and I conclude one idea in my mind.Well ,this idea doesn&t only come from my unyielding
faith in the united spirit of the chinese people but it also comes from my own story.
I am an eighteen year-old boy who has never experienced being away from my parents for more than a month.At first,I thought I have to learn to be independent and I woulde have to overcome the difficulties with no one to depend on.
But a story changed my mind.
Five days ago,I got a heavy cold.Recalling that day&s event,I was in low condition and felt helpless in the bed,however,after knowing what had happened,one of classmates just say& I will accompany you along the way to the hospital and the way back to school.&That single moment of his words may not mean much.But it is where we start,it is where we all form the common belief that your guys& shoulders will be ready for you whenever you are in need of help even though in the risky of falling behind in study.The class you are in will be your another family.
And there is also another story I would like to mention here,Our class ranked low in this month,but there are not blames,not critics,not anything like you should have done it better.We just say&We can,and we will do it better and better step after step.&
Well, I think the two things just reflect one spirit which has seared into my heart that we may come from different places and we may have different stories and we may move in the different directions towards different futures.But we all would give the world to make our class shine.we are not only the sum of its parts that out of many,we are truly one.
演讲稿二:三分钟英文演讲稿
he footsteps of the 2010 world expo is getting closer and closer to us, civilized and harmonious call is still ringing in my ears. shanghai, china obtained the right to host the world expo 2010, expo 2010 shanghai china will be a world event, the development of shanghai's new round of golden opportunity, as it is an important embodiment of our national spirit.
world expo is a great influence and a long history of international activities, is the largest gathering of human beings. people from around the world gathered in one place display their products and skills, boast of their hometown and motherland. expo set the culmination of human civilization, which has a unique appeal, make you feel surging.
world expo is a platform, we are the masters. she put up a platform for us to l she built a bridge for us, so we better communicate with the world. this platform may let us display self wantonly. we are the masters here, we have to landlord, let guest experience enthusiasm and happiness.
everyone to contribute for the expo, we are no exception, as a living piece of fertile land in pudong's teachers, we are proud and pride. in the vision of a better tomorrow, we have to do for the world expo will own a wonderful ability, we have through our hands, warm heart and sincerity to practical action to achieve the commitment of shanghai to the world. we should educate the many students: do not throw garbage anywhere, no spitting, no jaywalking ... ..., hello, thank you frequently mention, let the material on this city with the new york comparable to the spiritual civilization. educate our students to exciting 2010, willing to shanghai's future by copies of power, if only planted a small tree, participants in the shanghai world expo foreign guests feel: this is a forest city, pollution-free city, ancient and civilized city. better city, better life! until the time of the 2010 expo, then, we want to become a glorious volunteers, to changing our foreign friends in shanghai and china's long history, a
bout our education for the world expo will contribute their efforts.
we expect the majority of teachers will be great enthusiasm for the world expo into practical action to meet the world expo, the expo will be a total growth, and the city of development, the development of shanghai devote their efforts to advance hand in hand with shanghai.
演讲稿三:三分钟英文演讲稿
Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen:
I&d like to start with a group of pictures.
&Modern and advanced&? This society forgets, and ignores the other two thirds of human beings. It's far from the ideal! We call ideal as a utopian, a place where reality does not exist. A few people still look forward to the ideals. We make fun of them, considering they are naive. Will we still be content to live in such a society, if misfortune drops to us? No! Of cause not!
When we feel the warmth of the sun, these people, endure great sorrows and pains. Can we imagine that? They are our brother and sisters!
Facing them, will we still complain about our own misfortune?
Facing them, will we still have the mood shouting for our own freedom?
Facing them, will we still want to have more and more unnecessary stuff?
They are unable to meet their needs, even the basic needs of survival! Everyone, as a member of
humanity, shouldn't feel ashamed? Our luxury deprived their lives, our indifference violated our soul, and our barbarity destroyed human civilization!
What's the ideal society? It's a society no one worries about their living, a society no one is refused from education, a society everyone can pursue his/her own happiness! The ideal society is filled with love, joy and kindness. In that society, we can touch the other's hearts, we can share our dreams and most important, we can just be the true men!
Let's break the ethnic divide, bridge the gap between rich and poor, hand in hand, to build a Great wall, pro to construct a steady bridge, connecting reality to the ideal society! Let's pursue for that, that's the only way to the bright future!
They are watching us!
Thank you!
演讲稿四:三分钟英文演讲稿
good morning,dear teacher and my friends.
it&s a very intresting topic today.
i think my dad was a hero for me when i was a young child. we'd go fishing, walks, and other fun things for a kid.
every child has a good and great father,
与三分钟英文演讲稿相关的文章

我要回帖

更多关于 课前三分钟演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐