到阳光下,积极参加体育锻炼,掀起群众性体育锻炼热潮,力争用3年时间,使85%以
上的学生能做到每天锻炼一小时。
本课题在研究过程中主要运用了文献资料法、问卷调查法、调查访问法等,对长春
市城区小学开展阳光体育运动的情况进行了解和调查,目的是
正在加载中,请稍后...假如你叫李强 你的笔友皮特,问你要怎么度过下次寒假。请用英语回信,70词左右_百度知道
假如你叫李强 你的笔友皮特,问你要怎么度过下次寒假。请用英语回信,70词左右
包括内容1.学习 阅读 旅行2.帮父母做家务3.探望祖父母并介绍保持健康的方法
提问者采纳
ear Peter.And I want to help my parents do some housework.That&#39,and I&#39.
Yes,I&#39,and tell them some ways to keep healthy,my winter vacation is coming.Fm very glad to hear from you,I hope to pay my grandparents a visit! I have a lot of things to do.Bll have tm very excited,
I&#39,do some reading and go traveling with my parents
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
笔友的相关知识
其他1条回答
Iwill tell them how to keep fit,read books and travel during this summer holiday.Because it is very important for them to live happily.If I have free time I will help my parents to do houseworkDear peter
I am Li Qiang.What do you think of my plan.And I will visit my grangparents.I want to study? Please write to me soon
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写篇英语作文1情景:朋友写信来问你寒假打算干什么.任务:请你给用英文写一封50字左右的回信,告诉她:1.你的寒假的安排 2.询问她的假期计划 3.适当发挥,加入其他内容_作业帮
写篇英语作文1情景:朋友写信来问你寒假打算干什么.任务:请你给用英文写一封50字左右的回信,告诉她:1.你的寒假的安排 2.询问她的假期计划 3.适当发挥,加入其他内容
写篇英语作文1情景:朋友写信来问你寒假打算干什么.任务:请你给用英文写一封50字左右的回信,告诉她:1.你的寒假的安排 2.询问她的假期计划 3.适当发挥,加入其他内容
How time flies(时间过得真快),unconsciously(不知不觉地) the next winter vacation (寒假)will soon come.In order to improve(提高) myself as well as enjoy a happy holiday,I made the winter vacation plan.
Firstly i want to continue with my study,i think study is a life process,so no matter what the situation I am in,i will look for chances to continue it.I have bought several new books ,including those books on my major(专业)and some novels ,I will try to finish reading them in the holiday and write notes.
Secondly,since it is the holiday,I will share it with my family and friends .You know the spring festival will soon come, I believe I would chatting and play games with my friends and family .I think I will enjoy the vacation.B the way what are you going to in the winter holiday希望采纳

我要回帖

更多关于 弈城围棋下载 的文章

随机推荐