假设你是你校学生俱乐部的一名成员,代表该俱乐部写一则通知 ,告知同学们用图甲玻璃管9月15

假设你是校英语俱乐部的负责人,最近俱乐部在全校举办一场英语晚会,请根据以下要点,写一篇通知.1:地点请不要写的太复杂,在下只是区区一届高一生,太复杂了看不懂……发的时候出了点问题,现在把题目上面被隐_百度作业帮
假设你是校英语俱乐部的负责人,最近俱乐部在全校举办一场英语晚会,请根据以下要点,写一篇通知.1:地点请不要写的太复杂,在下只是区区一届高一生,太复杂了看不懂……发的时候出了点问题,现在把题目上面被隐去的部分打在这里.1.地点:教学楼六层大礼堂2.时间:7月28日晚上3.活动:英语表演,趣味游戏等
NoticeWe'd like to hold an English Party on 6/5/2011,here is the detail information for your reference,pls join on time,thanks.Place :xxxTime :6/5/试题分析:作文(略)
其他类似试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新假设你是某大学的学生李津,你校英语俱乐部将选举新一届副主席,负责规划、组织俱乐部的相关活动,_百度知道
假设你是某大学的学生李津,你校英语俱乐部将选举新一届副主席,负责规划、组织俱乐部的相关活动,
求英语作文
and please believe me that I will be a good vice president, I will open more channels for you to voice your opinions and need, my dear friends, I will try my best to assist the president and serve my fellow students if I am lucky enough to be the vice president. Third. And I will invite some famous professors to give lectures for our students so that we can acquire a lot of knowledge.I sincerely hope you will give me a chance. Thank you:on the one hand, I will organize some campus activities, we can still learn from each other, I am a warm-hearted boy and always ready to help others, I have gained a lot of experience and received wide praise from my classmates f. My plan is as follows. Second, like &quot, I will organize more activities to enhance the interschool communication. We can compete with students from other universities in debate contests or speech contests, I am good at organizing activities and have held a number of English corners and discussions. MoreoverGood afternoon. Concerning the position of vice president of the English Club.On the other hand. First. In this process. 这是答案范文. My name is Li jin. Today I am very glad to have the chance to run for the vice president of the English Club, a platform where students can show their EEnglish Evening&quot. Looking into the future, I feel qualified to take the job
其他类似问题
英语俱乐部的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁& 假设你是育才中学学生会主席李华,你校将举办一次英语演讲比赛(speech contest),希望附近某大学的外籍教师Smith 女士来做评委,请参照以下比赛通知给她写一份信,
注意:词数100左右。 **************************************************************************** Dear Ms .Smith, &&&&&&&&
试题及解析
学段:高中
学科:英语
浏览:2094
假设你是育才中学学生会主席李华,你校将举办一次英语演讲比赛(speech contest),希望附近某大学的外籍教师Smith 女士来做评委,请参照以下比赛通知给她写一份信,
注意:词数100左右。
Dear Ms .Smith,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
With best wishes
点击隐藏试题答案:
One Possible Version
Dear Ms. Smith,
I'm Li Hua, a chairman of the Student Union of Yucai Middle School, which is close to your university. I'm writing to invite you to be a judge at our English speech contest to be held in our school on June 15. It will start at 2:00 pm in Room 501 and last for about three hours. Ten students will deliver their speeches on the given topic “Man and Nature”. We hope that you will accept our invitation if it is convenient for you. Please call me at
if you have any questions.
I am looking forward to your reply.
With best wishes,
该试题的相关试卷
找老师要答案
考拉金牌语文教师
考拉金牌数学教师
考拉金牌英语教师
大家都在看
热门知识点 & & &&
请选择你的理由
答案不给力