年级查询+
按课程类别查询+
按校区查询+
年级查询+
考研课程+
四级课程+
六级课程+
微信领深圳新东方新春红包
1、兑换码只限新东方课程使用,在深圳新东方官网报名或者前台报名均可使用。 2、每个课程仅限使用一个兑换码,不可与新东方其他优惠优惠同时使用或累计使用。 3、兑换码只限报名使用,不找零,不兑现,红包数量有限有限,抢完为止。 4、红包使用有效期至日24:00,限报2015年年3月31日之前的课程。
您也可以通过留言的方式,联系我们
* 客服咨询电话:您好,欢迎来到新东方
您当前的位置: &
& 文章正文
2014年6月四级听力真题解析点评精华完整版
18:35&&作者:周祖竣&&来源:&&字号:|
&2014年6月四级听力真题解析点评精华完整版
——广州新东方周祖竣
Section A- Short Conversations
听力原文:
1. &W: I can’t seem to reach the tea at the back of the cupboard.
  M: Oh… Why don’t you use the ladder? You might strain your shoulder.
  Q: What does the man suggest the woman do?
真题选项:
1. A) See a doctor about her strained shoulder.&&&&& &&B) Use a ladder to help her reach the tea.
C) Replace the cupboard with a new one.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) Place the tea on a lower shelf next time.
此题考查建议劝告句型,利用后置原则,答案在关键提示词Why don’t you后就能听到。女人说拿不到tea,男人给出建议:为什么不用个ladder呢?眼下之一就是建议女人Use a ladder to help her reach the tea.
听力原文:
2. &W: Since it’s raining so hard, let’s go and see the new exhibits.
  M: That’s a good idea. Mary Johnson is one of my favorite painters.
  Q: Where does the conversation most probably take place?
真题选项:
2. &A) At Mary Johnson’s.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C) In an exhibition hall.
B) At a painter’s studio.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D) Outside an art gallery.
此题是一个地点推断题,男人说:因为雨下得很大,所以我们去看新的展览,女的开头用了That’s a good idea.说明同意男人的观点。这道题大家要结合常识想一想一个重点:雨下得大是外面在下大雨,肯定是两人在一个地方暂时走不了,这个地方还可以去看展览,等雨停了之后再走。所以可以推断两人不可能在外面,只有可能在室内而且可以看展览的地方。正确答案为C
听力原文:
3. &&M: I hear the students gave the new teacher an unfair evaluation.
  W: It depends on which student you are talking about.
  Q: What does the woman imply?
真题选项:
3. A) The teacher evaluated lacks teaching experience.
B) She does not quite agree with what the man said.
C) The man had better talk with the students himself.
D) New students usually cannot offer a fair evaluation.
此题男人陈述了一个他听到的事实,当听力原文中的第一句话是陈述语序的时候,第二句话要么肯定,要么否定,要么给出建议。这道题的第二句可以排除建议句型,那就需要听出说第二句话的女人到底同不同意男人的话。女人说:那要看你说的是那个学生了。很明显不同意男人的话。因此选B
听力原文:
4. &W: It must have taken you a long time to fix up all these book shelves.
  M: It wasn’t too bad. I got Doris to do some of them.
  Q: What does the man mean?
真题选项:
4. A) He helped Doris build up the furniture.&&&&&& &&&&B) Doris helped him arrange the furniture.
C) Doris fixed up some of the bookshelves.&&& &&&&&&D) He was good at assembling bookshelves.
此题的A\B\C三个选项都出现了相同的人名——Doris,所以原文很有可能是两个对话的人谈到了Doris,重点听两人谈到了Doris的什么方面。女人说:你修书架肯定花了很长的时间。男人第一句话说:It wasn’t too bad.言下之意是还好,随后解释原因说有Doris帮忙。结合两句话不难推出C) Doris fixed up some of the bookshelves.
听力原文:
5. &W: Rod, I hear you’ll be leaving at the end of this month. Is it true?
  M: Yeah. I’ve been offered a much better position with another firm. I’d be a fool to turn it down.
  Q: Why is the man quitting his job?
真题选项:
5. A) He doesn’t get on with the others. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C) He has been taken for a fool.
B) He doesn’t feel at ease in the firm. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D) He has found a better position.
此题女人听出问题,男人做出肯定的回答,确实要月底要离开,原因是因为找到了更好的职位,不难选出& D) He has found a better position.
听力原文:
6. W: I honestly don’t want to continue the gardening tomorrow, Tony?
  M: Neither do I. But I think we should get it over with this weekend.
  Q: What does the man mean?
真题选项:
6. A) They should finish the work as soon as possible.
B) He will continue to work in the garden himself.
C) He is tired of doing gardening on weekends.
D) They can hire a gardener to do the work.
此题考查的是but句型,重点听but之后出现的内容。男人 说:虽然我也不想修剪花园,但是我们必须在这个周末做完。同意替换选到A) They should finish the work as soon as possible.
听力原文:
7. &W: You’ve already furnished your apartment?
  M: I found some used furniture that was dirt cheap.
  Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
真题选项:
7. A) The man has to get rid of the used furniture.&&& B) The man’s apartment is ready for rent.
C) The furniture is covered with lots of dust.&&& D) The furniture the man bought is inexpensive.
此题中同学们要听出furnished这个词译为“装备,装饰”,听懂女人问的:你装饰好你的公寓了吗?男人说:我发现一些用过的家具(二手家具)非常便宜。很多同学听不懂dirt cheap这个固定表达。但是你只要理解用过的家具应该是便宜一些就能做对这道题了。通过同意替换原文中的cheap就等于D选项中的inexpensive。
听力原文:
8. &W: Has the mechanic called the bus repairers?
M: Not yet .I’ll let you know when he calls.
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
真题选项:
8. A) The man will give the mechanic a call.&&& &&&&B) The woman is waiting for a call.
C) The woman is doing some repairs.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) The man knows the mechanic very well.
此题听懂不难,但是选出正确答案却不容易。女人问:机修工打电话给巴士修理工了没有?男人说:还没有,如果他打了我就告诉你。所以女人关心的是电话打没打。故选 B) The woman is waiting for a call.
短对话点评:
今年的四级短对话的词汇和短语难度不大,除了出现用一个大家不熟悉的dirt来修饰cheap之外并没有太难的词和短语出现。但是从技巧上来讲,往年的短对话听不到什么不选的比较多,选同意替换的比较多,而今年却出现了一般以上的题就是听到什么选什么,这个是考试出现的新趋势。所以短对话还是要坚持听懂理解的原则才能得高分。
Section A-Long Conversations
听力原文:
Conversation one
M: Hello. Matt Ellis speaking.
W: Hello, Dr. Ellis, my name’s Pan Johnson. My roommate, Janet Holmes, wanted me to call you.
M: Janet Holmes? Oh, that’s right. She’s in my Shakespearean English class. Has anything happened to her?
W: Nothing, it’s just that she submitted a job application yesterday and the company asked her in for an interview today. She’s afraid she won’t be able to attend your class this afternoon though. ——9题答案 I’m calling to see whether it would be OK if I gave you her essay. Janet said it’s due today.——10题答案
M: Certainly, that would be fine. Uh, you can either drop it off at my class or bring it to my office.
W: Would it be all right to come by your office around 4:00? I’m afraid I can’t come any earlier because I have three classes this afternoon.
M: Uh, I won’t be here when you come. I’m supposed to be at a meeting from 3:00 to 6:00, but how about leaving it with my secretary? She usually stays until 5:00.
W: Fine, please tell her I’ll be there at 4:00. And Dr. Ellis, one more thing, could you tell me where your office is? Janet told me where your class is, but she didn’t give me directions to your office。——第11题答案
M: Well, I’m in Room 302 of the Gregory Building. I’ll tell my secretary to put the paper in my mail box, and I’ll get it when I return.
W: I sure appreciate it. Goodbye, Dr. Ellis.
M: Goodbye, Ms. Johnson.  
Questions 9 to 11 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
9. Why couldn’t the woman’s roommate attend the Shakespearean English class that afternoon?
10. What favor is the woman going to do for her roommate?
11. What does the woman want to know at the end of the conversation?
真题选项:
9. A) She had a job interview to attend.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&B) She was busy finishing her project.
C) She had to attend an important meeting.&&&&&&&& D) She was in the middle of writing an essay.
10. A) Accompany her roommate to the classroom.& B) Hand in her roommate’s application form.
C) Submit her roommate’s assignment.&&& &&&&&&&&&&D) Help her roommate with her report.
11. A) Where Dr. Ellis’s office is located.&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&B) When Dr. Ellis leaves his office.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&& C) Directions to the classroom building.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) Dr. Ellis’s schedule for the afternoon.
听力原文:
Conversation two
W: How are things going, Roald?
M: Not bad, Jane. I’m involved in several projects and it’s a long working day. But I’m used to that so it doesn’t bother me too much.——12题答案
W: I heard you have moved to a new house in the suburb. How do you like commuting to London every day? Don’t you find it a string?
M: It was terrible at first, especially getting up before dawn to catch that 6:30 train. But it’s bearable now that I’ m used to it.——13题答案
W: Don’t you think it’s an awful waste of time? I couldn’t bear to spend three hours sitting in a train every day.
M: I used to feel the same as you. But now I quite enjoy it. ——14题答案
W: How do you pass the time? Do you bring some work with you to do on the train?
M: Ah, that’s a good question. In the morning, I just sit in comfort and read the papers to catch up with the news. ——15题答案On the way home at night, I relax with a good book or chat with friends or even have a game of bridge.
W: I suppose you know lots of people on the train now.
M: Yes, I bumped into someone I know on the platform every day. Last week I came across a couple of old school friends and we spend the entire journey in the bar.
W: It sounds like a good club. You never know. I may join it too.
Questions 12 to 15 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
12. What does the man say about his job?
13. Which train does the man take to work every day?
14. How does the man feel about commuting to work every day now?
15. How does the man spend his time on the morning train?
真题选项:
12. A) He finds it rather stressful. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&C) He can handle it quite well.
B) He is thinking of quitting it.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) He has to work extra hours.
13. A) The 6:00 one.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C) The 7:00 one.
B) The 6:30 one. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D) The 7:30 one.
14. A) It is an awful waste of time.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) He finds it rather unbearable.
C) The time on the train is enjoyable.& &&&&D) It is something difficult to get used to.
15. A) Reading newspapers.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C) Listening to the daily news.
B) Chatting with friends.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) Planning the day’s work.
长对话点评:
长对话有清晰的调理,采取一人问,一人答的形式,故把握住:“问题是考题,回答是答案”的原则就能清晰的听到答案,而且正确答案和原文出现的内容几乎一模一样,只是偶尔出现简单的同意替换。今年的长对话出题非常简单,只要把握好规律得高分并不难。
Section B-Passages
听力原文:
Passage One
Most American college students need to be efficient readers. This is necessary because full-time students probably have to read several hundred pages every week. They don't have time to read a chapter three or four times. They need to extract as much information as possible from the first or second reading.——16题答案
An extraordinarily important study skill is knowing how to mark a book. Students mark the main ideas and important details with a pen or pencil, yellow or blue or orange. Some students mark new vocabulary in a different color. Most students write questions or short notes in the margins. Marking a book is a useful skill, but it's important to do it right. First, read a chapter with one pen in your hand and others next to you on the desk. Second, read a whole paragraph before you mark anything. Don't mark too much. Usually you will mark about 10% of a passage. Third, decide on your own system for marking.——17题答案 For example, maybe you will mark main ideas in yellow, important details in blue and new words in orange. Maybe you will put question marks in the margin when you don't understand something and before an exam, instead, you just need to review your marks and you can save a lot of time.——18题答案
16. What should American college students do to cope with their heavy reading assignments?
17. What suggestion does the speaker give about marking a textbook?
18. How should students prepare for an exam according to the speaker?
真题选项:
16. A) Ignore small details while reading.&&&&&&&
B) Read at least several chapters at one sitting.
C) Develop a habit of reading critically.&&
D) Get key information by reading just once or twice.
17. A) Choose one’s own system of marking. &&&&&&&&&&&&B) Underline the key words and phrases.
C) Make as few marks as possible.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) Highlight details in a red color.
18. A) By reading the textbooks carefully again.
B) By reviewing only the marked parts.
C) By focusing on the notes in the margins.
D) By comparing notes with their classmates.
听力原文:
Passage One
The thought of having no sleep for 24 hours or more isn't a pleasant one for most people. The amount of sleep that each person needs varies. In general, each of us needs about 8 hours of sleep each day to keep us healthy and happy. Some people, however, can get by with just a few hours of sleep at night.
It doesn't matter when or how much a person sleeps. But everyone needs some rest to stay alive.——19题答案 Few doctors would have thought that there might be an exception to this. Sleep is, after all, a very basic need. But a man named Al Herpin turned out to be a real exception, for supposedly, he never slept!——20题答案
Al Herpin was 90 years old when doctors came to his home in New Jersy. They hoped to challenge the claim that he never slept. But they were surprised. Though they watched him every hour of the day, they never saw Herpin sleeping. He did not even own a bed. He never needed one.
The closest that Herpin came to resting was to sit in a rocking chair and read a half dozen newspapers. His doctors were puzzled by the strange case of permanent sleeplessness. Herpin offered the only clue to his condition. He remembered some talk about his mother having been injured several days before he had been born.——21题答案 Herpin died at the age of 94, never, it seems, having slept at all.
19. What is taken for granted by most people?
20. What do doctors think of Al Herpin's case?
21. What could have accounted for Al Herpin's sleeplessness?
真题选项:
19. A) The sleep a person needs varies from day to day.
B) The amount of sleep for each person is similar.
C) One can get by with a couple of hours of sleep.
D) Everybody needs some sleep for survival.
20. A) It is a made-up story.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C) It is a rare exception.
B) It is beyond cure.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) It is due to an accident.
21. A) His extraordinary physical condition.
B) His mother’s injury just before his birth.
C) The unique surroundings of his living place.
D) The rest he got from sitting in a rocking chair.
听力原文:
Passage Three
Hetty Green was a very spoiled, only child. She was born in Massachusetts USA in 1835. Her father was a millionaire businessman. Her mother was often ill, and so from the age of two her father took her with him to work and taught her about stocks and shares. At the age of six she started reading the daily financial newspapers and opened her own bank account.——22题答案 Her father died when she was 21 and she inherited 7.5 million dollars.——23题答案 She went to New York and invested on Wall Street. Hetty saved every penny, eating in the cheapest restaurants for 15 cents. She became one of the richest and most hated women in the world.——23题答案 At 33 she married Edward Green, a multi-millionaire, and had two children, Ned and Sylvia.
Hetty’s meanness was well-known. She always argued about prices in shops. She walked to the local grocery store to buy broken biscuits which were much cheaper, and to get a free bone for her much loved dog. Once she lost a two-cent stamp and spent the night looking for it. She never bought clothes and always wore the same long, ragged black skirt. Worst of all, when her son, Ned, fell and injured his knee, she refused to pay for a doctor and spent hours looking for free medical help. In the end Ned lost his leg. When she died in 1916 she left her children 100 million dollars. Her daughter built a hospital with her money.——25题答案
22. What do we learn about Hetty Green as a child?
23. How did Hetty Green become rich overnight?
24. Why was Hetty Green much hated?
25. What do we learn about Hetty's daughter?
真题选项:
22. A) She invested in stocks and shares on Wall Street.
B) She learned to write for financial newspapers.
C) She developed a strong interest in finance.
D) She tenderly looked after her sick mother.
23. A) She made a wise investment in real estate.
B) She sold the restaurant with a substantial profit.
C) She got 1.5 million dollars from her ex-husband.
D) She inherited a big fortune from her father.
24. A) She was extremely mean with her money.
B) She was dishonest in business dealings.
C) She frequently ill-treated her employees.
D) She abused animals including her pet dog.
25. A) She made a big fortune from wise investment.
B) She built a hospital with her mother’s money.
C) She made huge donations to charities.
D) She carried on her family’s tradition.
短文点评:
此次四级考试的短文听力部分也比较简单,稍难的是第三篇,因为答案出现比较集中,答案捕捉起来比较难。短文听力技巧和长对话一样,关键在于对信息的捕捉,听到什么选什么能够帮助考生更好的做对题。
Section C-Compound Dictation
Among the kinds of social gestures most significant for second-language teachers are those which are (26)_identical_____ in form but different in meaning in the two cultures. For example, a Colombian who wants someone to (27)__approach____ him often signals with a hand movement in which all the fingers of one hand, cupped, point downward as they move rapidly (28)___back and forth____. Speakers or English have a similar gesture through the hand may not be cupped and the fingers may be held more loosely, but for them the gesture means goodbye or go away, quite the (29)_opposite_____ of the Colombian gesture. Again, in Colombian, a speaker of English would have to know that when he (30)__indicates______ height he most choose between different gestures depending on whether he is (31)__referring to _____ a human being or an animal. If he keeps the palm of the hand (32)__parallel to_______ the floor, as he would in his own culture when making known the height of a child, for example, he will very likely be greeted by laughter, in Colombia this gesture is (33)_reserved________ for the description of animals. In order to describe human beings he should keep the palm of his hand (34)__at a right angle_______ to the floor. Substitutions of one gesture for the other often create not only humorous but also (35)_embarrassing_______ moment. In both of the examples above, speakers from two different cultures have the same gesture, physically, but its meaning differs sharply.
复合式听写点评:
本文主要通过两个实例说明在不同的文化中相同的手势可能蕴含着不同的意思,同时也提醒大家一定要注意文化的重要性。文化现象是四级考试中的常考话题,平时训练中应该多积累这方面的文化知识。这篇文章稍微有点难度,需要填入的单词或词组的某些空在拼写方面一定要注意,比如:identical,parallel,embarrassing等。十个空中,四个固定词组或表达,三个动词,两个形容词,一个名词,没有生难单词,都是平时出现频率较高的单词或词组,由此可见,考查词组的趋势在增加,考生在平时应多注意固定词组的积累,这样在考场中才能得心应手。
更多文章推荐
相关文章导读上传时间:
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩JAVASCRIPT:

我要回帖

更多关于 舞蹈教学视频分解动作 的文章

随机推荐