科学有效花钱和省钱”写一篇英语演讲稿带翻译

帮忙写一篇英语演讲稿
帮忙写一篇英语演讲稿
帮忙写一篇英语演讲稿,题目是How do we learn English well ?我们怎样学好英语?
把中文翻译也弄上来
How to Learn English Well After China became the Official member in WTO (World Trade Organization) and the Reform & Opening Policy is being implemented deeper and deeper, the international communications in all domains has become far more than before. English, as an important tool for cross-cultural communication, has got its status among thousands of languages. People in China have been aware of this trend, but the way to master a foreign language is not always smooth for every one. Someone who has learnt English for over 12 years cannot open his mouth and speak smoothly in English. It is not only his tragedy but our teaching system’s. Here I want introduce fellow English lovers some experience according to my feelings in Learning English. First of all, develop our interest in English at the beginning of our study. To develop interest in English study is not very hard. We may have the feeling of satisfaction and achievement from our English study when we are able to say something simple in English, talk with others or foreigners in English and act as others' interpreters. Please do NOT neglect interest is the first teacher. As you know English is a language that represents the sou but Chinese language is not. The grammar and structure between these two languages are not very much alike. In fact, besides the tens of thousands of offensive vocabulary words, the problems in listening and speaking are more outstanding. You can never hear a whole meaningful fragment, let alone to say something in your own words. Therefore, in my opinion, listening and speaking skills is the most important thing of all the five skills in mastering a language --- listening, speaking, reading, writing and translation (interpretation). Here, I want to show you some basic methods to train yourselves listening and speaking competence: Listening: before you want to understand what others have said, you should try your best to let yourself clearly hear what they just said. That is, you should pay attention to the stress of a word and a sentence, the sound-linking, the tone intervals and etc. You can listen to the recorded training material by looking at the original lines. And if you insist in doing so at least a month, you will find you can hear and understand 40% of words in a particular listening material. Since you will understand the meaning of a whole sentence by only catching part of words, the 40% words you have caught are enough for you to get the 70% of the holistic meaning. Of course, it is the basic way to set your feet in speaking training. You should go on experiencing in harder and harder exercises and not stop though you feel you have made great progress. Watching English movies, English TV programs, listening to English songs and learn English on some special occasions are also excellent and vivid English learning ways as we may combine English with some certain scenes to deepen our memory. Speaking: Nowadays, it is too embarrassing for you to master only 2,000 however, it doesn’t matter for you to make speaking exercises. Someone will say it is too easy when he gets into an or and he will feel the material is not suitable for him. But we should know clearly that speaking skill is not reading comprehension. Sometimes you cannot speak out ONE word though maybe you know all the meaning of the sentence. To practice speaking competence, the material should not be too difficult. The aim is to make your mouth active with some easy-operating dialogs. So a good and suitable textbook should be the one that is native and suitable and helpful for you. “INSTANT”--- it is an “instant” age now. We have instant noodle, instant porridge, and instant dinner even instant marriage. But we should not believe that there is an instant language-learning method existed! We should get our mind and set down to learning English step by step. I think from very beginning that the course of mastering a foreign language is a quality improvement from quantity accumulation. As to reading comprehension, the more the vocabulary words you know, the better you can read and accurately understand the meaning. Intensive Reading: When we read the intensive articles, we should make notes of the new words and phrases and good sentences. After reading them, we may ask ourselves some questions about them by using such words: Who, What, Why, When and Where. Then try to answer them in our own words. Extensive reading: We must train our ability to scan, skip and read fast, namely, the ability to catch the key words, the topic sentences and the drift of the articles. Reading speed: Three ways to improve our reading speed: 1) Reading the articles from the beginning to the end without intervals so to catch the rough idea of the articles on the whole. Never waste too much time on some new words and single sentences. 2) We may keep time when reading articles.3) When reading articles, we can point at the words with our finger or pen point and our eyes move with the finger quickly so that we are able to read very fast. Now I want to take my own experience for example. Usually I read an article by “two-times reading method”, that is, I read it for two times. At the first time, I aim at training of reading speed and efficiency. And the second time, I aim at broadening my vocabulary words capacity and the feeling towards a particular language. At the very beginning, I took the book Active Readers for reference. I trained myself reading skill from reading speed. I recorded the exact time I started and keep the time I and then I calculated the words I read in a particular period. I forced myself to read it became very natural eventually. This is the first time for every try, aiming at reading speed. At the second time the essential thing is to learn vocabulary words. This course is very concrete and no short-cut to go along. Notes should be made whenever we study any articles. We may follow this advice: Don't read book without making notes. As we know that notes are the summarization, the core content, our understanding and the abbreviations of the books. Our notes are much thinner than the books so that we can learn them by heart easier and can often review and read them. We may also record our notes on tapes so as to often listen to them easier, to deepen our impression and to lighten our burden of memory. Sometimes it is needful to draw some tables and illustrations that are very impressive, visual and concise. Newspaper as good reading materials can widen our horizon and richen our knowledge. I recommend you should buy some English newsp current events are more interesting for you to read, because sometimes reading is an extremely boring thing. Let’s shift into our training of writing skills. It should be sorted in the higher level of using a language. And the fundamentality is words’ usage and the way of thinking in the target language. Like one of our Chinese saying “After you smoothly recite Three Hundred Poems from Tang Dynasty, you will naturally become a poet.” So is English. Reading with thinking is an effective way to improve your writing competence. Many teachers have said keeping dairies was the best way to practice recording the real things happened around you. I have tried this advice for an interval time. But I haven’t insisted on it, partly because the interest towards it was lost. However, I found another way that was really effective, that is, making pen pals with peers abroad. For instance, I had a pen pal from Sri Lanka when I was in high school. At that time, she was still a primary school student. But her English was FAR better than me, because the English is their second language and they teach and learn at school in English. During the happy time when we wrote each other, I could notice the improvement of my written E all the reason is I am interested in the culture there and the feeling of achievement. As to the writing techniques, they are very important and can help you compose an article efficiently and make your composition active and attractive to readers. For some English learners, their minds become blank as they hold their pens for writing compositions. They don’t know where they should start and what they should begin with. The commonest situation is assembling arbitrarily. Therefore, their writing level cannot be improved and just remains where it was. If they could get some information about writing techniques and knowledge, their compositions would be much better! As follows, I want to show you some helpful writing knowledge and techniques: a. First you should know there are mainly 5 kinds of article styles, that is, Narration, Exposition (Description), Diary, Letters and Notice (Note). Every style has its own particular structures that you should pay much attention to. Since the limited space here, I don’t want to analyze them respectively. b. Try to use the basic sentence structure to compose your article. Don’t always like to use BIG and LESS-USED words. You should endeavor to master some useful expressions and set phrases and a good composition will be born. c. The more you read good articles and excellent examples, the easier you will find when you start to write. d. Pay attention to the situation you describe. A Chinese saying goes Sing Different Songs on Different Hills. You should clearly concern who you are writing to or whether it is a casual composition or a comparatively serious one and etc. The last aspect I want to mention is translation or interpretation. To tell the truth, it is the highest level for an English learner. The course of translation or interpretation is the one using all kinds of lingual knowledge synchronically. Compared with English-to-Chinese translation, the Chinese-to-English translation is comparatively easier.
把中文也弄上来被、
呢  中国成为正式会员后,在WTO()和改革和开放政策的实施情况越来越深,在国际交往中所有的域名已得比以前更非常多,多。英语作为的重要工具,得到了它的地位在成千上万的语言。在中国人们已经意识到这一趋势,但是要掌握一门外语并不总是一帆风顺的每一个人。有人已经超过12年不能开口讲英文,顺利。它不仅是他的悲剧,但我们的教学体系。在这里,我要介绍的一些经验,英语爱好者们根据我的情感在学习英语。  首先,在之初,我们。培养对英语的兴趣并不难。我们可能有这样的感觉中得到满足感和成就感,从我们的英语学习时,我们都能说一些简单的英语,用英语与别人或与老外,或人的翻译。请不要忽视兴趣是第一个老师。  如你所知,英语是一种语言的声音,代表的发音,但。和结构的两种语言之间并不是很相像。事实上,除了成千上万的进攻的词汇、听力和口语的问题。你绝不能听到一种整体意义的碎片,更不用说想说些什么。因此,在我看来,听和说两大技能是最重要的,所有的五个技能的掌握一门语言——听、说、读、写、译(解释)。  在这里,我要向你们展示一些基本方法来培养自己听力和口语能力。  听:在你想了解别人所说的话,你应该尽力让自己清楚听到他们只说。那就是,你应该注意到的压力和一个句子,的话,sound-linking间隔等。你能听录音培训材料,看着上。如果你坚持这样做至少一个月之后,你会发现你能听到并理解40%的词,在某一特定听力材料。既然你能理解整个句子的意思只有抓住的一部分的话,你已经抓住了40%,足以让你得到了70%的整体的意义。当然,这是最基本的方式,你的脚在。你应该去感受在越来越艰难的练习,而不是阻止你觉得你已经取得了很大的进步。  看,收看英语,听和在某些特定场景学习英语也是很棒和很生动的英语学习方式,因为这样我们可以把所与某些特定的场景联系起来以加深记忆。  说:如今,这太令人尴尬的为你掌握只有2000字;然而,没关系,使你在说练习。有人会说,当他实在是太容易陷入口服培训资料,他会觉得这个材料是不合适的。但是我们应该清楚地认识到,口说不是。有时,你不能说出一个字虽然也许你都知道这个句子的意思。说英语能力、材料应该不是太难。这样做的目的是为了使你的嘴活跃一些easy-operating对话。这么好的和合适的教材应该是本土和合适的和乐于助人。  "即时"——这是一个"即时"年龄了。我们有,即时粥,即时吃饭甚至即时的婚姻。但是,我们不应该相信有一个的方法存在!我们应该把我们的心,放下来学习英语的一步一步来。我想从源头的过程中,掌握一门外语是一种品质改善的量的积累。作为对阅读理解的单词,你知道,你就能更好的阅读和准确理解它的意义。  精读:当我们读密集的文章,我们应该做笔记的新单词和短语和良好的句子。阅读后,我们可以问自己一些问题关于他们用这样的话:谁、什么,为什么,时间和地点。然后试着回答他们自己的话语。  泛读:要培养浏览,跳的能力和能力,即抓住关键词,和中心大意的。  阅读速度:三个方面来完善我们的阅读速度:1)阅读文章从始至终的作为、无间隔所以赶上了粗略的文章。永远不要浪费太多时间在一些新单词和单一的句子。2)。我们可以让时间在阅读速度)当阅读文章,我们可以指着单词与我们的手指或指向和我们的很快就用手指移动,这样我们就能够读得很快。  现在我想把自己的经验为例。通常情况下,我读了一篇文章以“”的阅读方式,那就是,我读了两倍。在第一次,我的目的是培养阅读速度和效率。第二次,旨在扩大自己的词汇能力的影响,并对某一特定的语言。在一开始的时候,我把书活跃的读者参考。我自己的英文阅读能力从阅读速度。我录制的确切时间,我开始和保持的时间我读完了,然后我算我读一个特定的时期。我强迫自己去读尽可能快,它变得。这是第一次尝试,针对每阅读速度。第二次在生活中最重要的事情是学习的单词。本课程是非常具体的,没有捷径走。每当我们要作笔记的任何物品研究。我们可以参照下面的忠告:不作笔记就不要读书。正如我们所知,笔记是我们对所学课本的总结、中心内容、我们的理解和课本的。笔记要比课本薄地多,我们可以更容易,经常复习他们。我们也可以记录成音以便经常听一听来加深印象更容易,和减轻记忆负担。有时有必要画些图表,那是非常令人印象深刻的、视觉和简洁。  报纸为好的读物能开阔我们的和丰富我们的知识。我建议你应该买一些在固定的时间;时事更有意思,你看,因为有时阅读是一种非常无聊的事情。  咱们把进入我们的写作技能的训练。它必须在更高层次的使用的语言。,是词汇的用法和在。像我们中国人说“在你顺利地《》从,你自然会成为一位。”所以是英语。阅读和思考是一种有效的方法来提高你的。许多老师认为保持是最好的方式来实践的真实记录发生的事情在你身边。我已经试过了这个建议供间隔时间。但我没有坚持己见,部分原因是由于对它的兴趣是迷路了。然而,我发现了另一种方式是真的有效,那就是,与国外同行的。例如,我有一个笔友从,当我在高中的时候。当时,她仍然是一个小学的学生。但她的英语比我,因为英语是他们的,他们在学校里英语。在幸福的时候,我们给彼此能注意提高自己的英文书写,所有的原因是我感兴趣的文化和成就感。  以,它们是非常重要的,可以帮助你撰写一篇作文,使你积极吸引读者。对于一些英语学习者,他们的思想变成空白,因为他们持有写作文。他们不知道他们应该从现在开始,他们应该开始。最常见的情况是任意组合。因此,他们不能提高写作水平,只是仍在哪里。如果他们能得到一些与知识,他们写作文会做得更好!如下,我想给你一些有用的写作知识和技巧。  一。首先,你要知道,主要有5种文章风格,即叙事、博览会(描述)、日记、和通知(注)。每一种风格有其自身的特定结构的变化,你应该注重的。从有限的空间;在这里,我不想要分析这些数据。  b。尽量使用基本的句子你的文章。不要总是喜欢用又大又LESS-USED的话。你应该努力掌握一些有用的短语和词组,加入合适的时态,一篇好的文章将诞生。  c。你读和优秀的实例,简单,你会发现,当你开始写。  d。注意你的情况。“唱首不同于不同的。你应该清楚地关心你是谁写,或是否它是一个随便成分或较为严重,等等。    最后我想提到的翻译或解释。实话告诉你,这是最高的境界为英语学习者。这个课程之一的翻译或解释是用各种语言知识的把握。English-to-Chinese相比,Chinese-to-English翻译是翻译比较容易。
哈哈 谢啦、
把我的另一个也写了吧
的感言:超感谢、
等待您来回答
外语领域专家留学省钱妙招:英国学费可打折
美国 上网购买二手教材很划算
在美国购买生活用品时有几个小窍门:商场在每年圣诞节、感恩节等主要节日会有&大甩卖&,新款服装基本在上市1个半月后开始打折,大多数超市晚上的菜和面包都会比早上便宜。商家还经常赠送各种打折传单和优惠券,可以节省不少开支。
通讯方面,美国大多数电话公司的包月计划为每天21时到第二天早上7时之间及周末通话免费,所以通话可尽量选择在晚上和周末。从美国往国内打电话可以用Skype,1分钟约0.2元人民币。
美国的教材相当昂贵,所以很多有经验的学生都去购买二手书。在美国购买二手书是合理合法的,可以去亚马逊或易趣等大型网站购买。不过需要注意购买正确的版本,且千万不要为了省事省钱去复印教材,很可能会构成侵权。
英国 学费一次付清有2%-5%折扣
英国大学允许学生按照一次性付款、分期付款和按月度付款三种主要方式来缴付学费。为鼓励学生注册时一次性付清学费,通常会给予2%-5%的学费折扣。中国学生在离境前若已有能力准备好学费,一次性缴付比较划算。英国的大学对获得录取通知书且通过奖学金申请的学生,会给予英镑/年的奖学金。此类奖学金的数量较多,申请难度较小,而且很多大学会自动发放,中国学生可大胆申请。
此外,在英国留学,NUS学生卡可在全英联网使用,而且能获得商店折扣。年龄在16-25岁,或者25岁以上的全日制学生,可办理youngperson card(青年卡),买车票可以便宜1/3。
加入英国国民医疗保健体制(NHS)也可省钱。无论是配眼镜、治疗牙齿还是开处方药,用NHS医疗低保证书预约后,可享受优惠甚至免费服务,但要记得保管好消费收据。
加拿大 打工每小时最少可挣7-8加元
加拿大的税很重,什么都要交税,因此花钱得格外精打细算。曾有加国留学生发帖称,加拿大人工费贵,成品和半成品的食物都不便宜。因此自己做饭能省不少钱,&有时我和姥姥一个月才花100元人民币的饭费。&
打工实习成了大多数留学生省钱的选择,但需要先申请。加拿大留学生打工分为校内、校外打工和带薪实习。目前加拿大各省的最低平均工资为每小时7-8加元左右。不过需要注意的是,在进入大学课程后的前两个学期,留学生还不够条件申请校外的工作许可。
在加拿大,提前预订,可能买到特价铁路票,学生还可凭学生卡购买打折巴士车票。灰狗巴士(Greyhound)和加拿大大巴(Canada Coach)是全国性的旅游巴士公司,票价相对合理,站点遍布全北美,非常方便。
澳大利亚&照顾一同居住的老人房租可优惠或免费
澳大利亚的服装主要从中国进口,在本地买会贵上好几倍。所以最好从家里多带点衣服。
澳大利亚的华人食品店和超市很多,可以买到中国的很多作料和蔬菜。在墨尔本求学的话,可以去皇家墨尔本理工大学旁边的维多利亚女王市场买菜,周六下午2点以后,水果和蔬菜会被全部抛售,可以成箱购买。
另外,在地点选择上,西澳、南澳等地的院校生活费和学费较低,像西澳州政府有交通补贴给国际学生,可以享受40%的折扣。
在澳大利亚留学要省钱,还可以选择和其他留学生合租。以墨尔本为例,一般在离市区不远的郊区找个两室一厅的房子需每周150澳元,若3人挤一下,每人50澳元就够了。有的留学生选择和一些本地老人居住,顺便照顾老人,这样住房可以优惠甚至免费。
众所周知,留学生在国外的生活成本很高,在美国、英国、加拿大、澳大利亚这四个留学热门国家的一年生活成本约在6-10万元左右。如此高昂的生活成本,留学生该怎样精打细算过日子呢?
http://i1./topic/留学主题图58640.jpg
更多英语演讲稿文章推荐
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&专业代写文章作文/软文/演讲稿/情书/英文/英语/简历写作代笔写手
现&&&&&&价
运&&&&&&费
快递至吉安市
新人首次购买加送0个集分宝
用手机一淘&&购买此商品
手机一淘扫码购买
专业代写文章作文/软文/演讲稿/情书/英文/英语/简历写作代笔写手
当前商品价格详情
正在加载...
正在加载...
正在加载...
正在加载...
什么是”优惠购“?
「一淘优惠购」为用户提供最优惠的购买方案,帮您了解商品价格趋势、商品详情、买家点评等信息,您只需点击“优惠购买”即可享用一淘提供的如下优惠:
1)优惠券:自动匹配该商品可使用的优惠券,点击“优惠购买”即可领取,在商家下单时享受抵扣立减;
2)集分宝:当您完成下单并确认收货后,一淘会返还相应的集分宝,至“我的一淘-我的集分宝”查看;
3)促销:同步该商品参与的促销活动,在商家购买时会自动享受相应优惠;
4)优惠码:当您得到优惠码,请先在优惠购页面兑换,再使用支付宝付款,即可享受相应优惠扣减。
什么是“到手价”?
1)到手价=商品现价-优惠券优惠金额-促销活动优惠金额-优惠码优惠金额-返还集分宝;
2)以上优惠并非在您点击“优惠购买”时立即生效,而是逐步享受的;其中,优惠券及促销优惠在下单时享受扣减,优惠码在支付宝付款时享受减免,集分宝在您确认收货后返还至您的一淘和支付宝账户。
优惠券相关问题
如何查看和使用优惠券?
1)领券成功后,您也可在“我的一淘-我的优惠券”查看已领取的优惠券。
2)B2C商家优惠券:点击“优惠购买”领券成功后,会得到相应的卡号/卡密,在商家选购提交订单前,复制您在一淘领取到的优惠券卡号/卡密,如果满足满减条件,即可享受相应的抵扣立减;
3)淘宝/天猫优惠券:点击“优惠购买”领券成功后,会绑定到您的淘宝帐号,当订单金额满足满减条件,在提交订单页面可匹配优惠券,直接抵扣立减。
优惠券为什么不能使用?
1)有些优惠券有满减条件的限制,如果您选购的订单金额不满足优惠券的限额,优惠券将不能使用,您可以挑选该商家其他商品凑单满足限额后即可使用;
2)根据商家设置,部分特价、秒杀、团购商品无法享受优惠;
3)使用优惠券下单后未付款,或者发生退款,该优惠券将无法使用。
集分宝相关问题
集分宝什么时候返还?
不同订单的集分宝返还时间有所不同,一般规律如下:
1)淘宝和天猫订单,在确认收货7-15个工作日后到账;
2)B2C网站订单,将在确认收货后4-8周到账,如遇节假日可能会有所延长;
3)您可以在“我的一淘-我的集分宝”查看集分宝返还情况。
同一店铺不同商品加入购物车,是否也能获得集分宝?