人教版八年级上册英语语根据图片填写完成tina的旅行日记

2013八年级上册英语期末试题(含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013八年级上册英语期末试题(含答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013八年级上册英语期末试题(含答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m 学年度第一学期期末考试八年级英语试题 本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两部分,共120分,考试时间120分钟。 第Ⅰ卷(选择题&共85分)Ⅰ. 听力测试(20分)A) 听录音,在每组句子中选出一个你所听到的句子,每个句子听一遍。( 5分)1. A. How often do you shop?&&&&& &&&B. She’s going camping.C. I have sore throat.2. A. What’s the best radio station ?&&&& &&B. I’m more outgoing than my sister C. Can you come to my party? 3. A. Cut up the bananas .&&&&&& &&&&B. Please make the bed every day.&&&& C. Are you feeling better now? 4. A. He has shorter hair than Sam.&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. What are you doing for vacation?& C. It has the friendliest service.5. A. I have to do my homework.&&&&&&&& &&B. Could you please do the dishes?C. How was the weather? B)听录音,从每题A、B、C三幅图画中选出与听到的对话内容相符的一项。每段对话听两遍。(5分) 10. A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C)在录音中你将听到一段对话及五个问题。请根据对话内容及问题选择正确答案。对话及问题听两遍。(5分)11. A. Mary.&&&&& &&B. Mr. White&& &&&&C. Peter.12. A. Yes, he can.&&&&& &B. Yes, he is.&&&&& &&&C. No, he isn’t. 13. A. Last Sunday&&&&& &B. This weekend&&&& &&&C. This Monday&&&&& 14. A. At school&& &&B. At Huaxing restaurant &&C. At home15. A. By bike& &&&& &B. By bus&& &&& &&&C. On foot D) 在录音中你将听到一篇短文及五个问题。请根据短文内容及问题选择正确答案。短文及问题听两遍(5分) 16. A. On a farm.&&&&& &&B. To the mountains& &&&C. To the beach&17. A. At 4:30&&&&&& &&&B. At 4:50 &&&&&C. At 5:00&&&&& 18. A. To take a train. &&B. To travel on foot&&& &&&C. To catch a bus.&&&&&&&&&&&& 19. A. Yes, he could.& &&B. Yes, he can.&&&&&&&& &&C. No, he can’t&&&20. A. It could work well.&B. There’s something wrong with it.&&&&& &C. Nothing is wrong with it.Ⅱ. 读音选词 根据句意和所给音标选出正确的单词(5分)21. Would you like a ________ / kʌp / of tea?A. keep&&&&&&&&&&& B. camp&&&&&&&&&&& C. kid&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. cup 22. Jia Hua Movie Theater has the most comfortable _________ /si:ts /A. sits&& &&&B. salts &&&&&& &C. seats&&&& &&& &D. seals23. My father does Chinese Kong fu&&&&&&&&&&&& /wʌns/ a week. && A. won&& &&&B. win&& &&&C. once&&& &&&D. one24. Do exercise every day. It’s good for your&&&&&&&&&& /helθ/.&& A. held&& &&&B. health&& &&&C. healthy&&& &&D. hold25.What an ____________ /'IntrIstIŋ/ book it is !&&A. interesting& & B. exciting& &&&C. boring& &&D. relaxingⅢ. 选择填空 从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。(30分)26. ― How do you get to school? ―By _________ bike.A. a&&&& B. an&&& &C. the&&&&D. /27. I have to go to the doctor _________ Friday afternoon. A. at&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&& &C.& in&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. with 28. ―My skirt is blue. ―Oh, mine is the same as_________.&& A. you&&& B. your&&&&C. yours&&&&D. our29. Please drink some _________ in the morning. It’s a good habit.A. milk&&&&&&&&&& B. fruit&&&&&&&&&&&& C. cola&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. vegetables30. ―_________ do you clean your room? ― Twice a day.&& A. How much& & B. How far&&&&&&&& &C. How long&&&&&&& &D. How often31. Many children like junk food, _________ it isn’t healthy.A. if&&&&&&&& & B. so&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. because&&&&&&&&&& &D. although 32. ―I’m going away for _________ days. Can you look after my dog for me?&& ―Sure.&& &A. a few&&&&&&&&& B. a lot&&&&&&&&& &C. a bit&&&&&&&& &D. a little33. My brother is lovely, he often makes me _________ . &&A. laugh&&& && B. to laugh&&& &&C. laughing&&&&& &&D. laughs34. ―I’m _________.&& ―Have some water, please.A. hungry&&&&&&&& B. tired&&&&&&&&&& &C. thirsty&&&&&&&&& &D. angry35. ―Could you please do the dishes, Jack?&―_________. I have to do my homework.A. Yes, please& & B. Sure, I’d love to&&& C. Sorry, I can’t&&&& &D. No, I don’t36. ―I have a toothache. ―You should go to see a _________.A. dentist&&& B. tourist&&&C. engineer&&&D. pilot37. ―When were you born? ―I _________ born in 1998.A. was&&&&&&& & B. were&&&&&&&&&&&& C. am&&&&&&&&&& &&D. be38. ―This skirt is a little smaller for me, can you show me ________one ?&&& ― Sure, this one is larger.&A. other&&&&&&&&&&& B. others&&&&&&&&&&& C. another&&&&&&&&& &D. the other39.―Is that Cathy? ― No, that’s Kate. She has _________ hair than Cathy.A. long&&& B. longer&&&C. longest&&&D. the longest 40. I don’t feel well now, so I _________ exercise too much.&&A. may&&&&&&&&&& B. must&&&&& &&C. should&&& &&&D. shouldn’t&& 41. Don’t forget _________ your bed every day. It can help keep healthy.A.clean&&&&&&&&& &B. cleaning&&&&&& &&C. to clean&&& &D. cleaned42. Gina is a good student. She is _________ late for school.A. always&&&&&&&&&&& B. never&&&&&&&& &&&C. usually&&&&&&&&&&& D. often43. ―It is time for the weather report. Please _________ the TV&& ―OK.A. turn on &&&B. turn up&&&C. turn down&&&D. turn off&44. Which sign means “Save water”?&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&& &&&&&&&& A.&&&&&&&&&&&&& & B.&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& C.&&&&&&&&&&& &&D.45. ―Why do you like to go to Daming Lake ?―Because it’s one of _________ parks in Jinan .A. beautiful&& &B. more beautiful&& &C. most beautiful&&&&& D. the most beautiful46. ―_________? ―Er… I have a stomachache.&& A. How are you?&&&&& &&&B. What’s the matter?&&&&& &C. Can you come?&&&&& &&&D. How about you?47. ―What time do they _________ from school?&& ―At about 5:00 pm..&& &A. get to&&&&&&&&&&& &B. get on&&&&&&&&&& &C. get back&&&&&&&&& D. get up 48. ―Were there any seals in the zoo? ―_________. We went to watch them last year.A. No, there weren't&B. Yes, there were.&&C. Yes, there was &&D. No, there wasn’t49. This winter is too cold. Let’s move _________ .A. warm somewhere&&&&B. somewhere warm&&C. warm anywhere &&&&D. nothing warm50. Tom and Tim are twins. They _________ clever and good students.&& &A. are both&&&&&& & &B. both are&&&&&&&& &C. have both&&&&&&& &D. both have 51. ―Are you going hiking tomorrow?&&―Well, it _________ the weather.A. looks&&&&&&&&&&& B. looks at&&&&&&&&&& &C. depends on&&&&&&&& D. depends 52. ―Here is some trash. Could you please _________ ? ―Yes, sure.&&A take out them&&& && B take them out&&& &&C take out it&&&&& &&D take it out53. ―I can’t go to your party. My grandma is ill.―_________.& &A. I’m sorry to hear that&&&&&&&&&& &&B. Don’t worry& &C. She has to stay in bed.&&&& &&&D. That is all right.54. I won’t go to bed until I finish _________ the floor.& &A. sweep&&&&& &&B. sweeps &&&C. sweeping&&&&&&& &D. swept55. ―We’re going to Hainan& this winter holiday. ―_________.&& &A. You’re welcome& &&&&&B. Have a good time C. That’s too bad &&&&&&D. I’m sorry to hear that Ⅳ.完形填空& 阅读下面短文,从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出一个能填入文章中相应空白处的最佳答案。(10分)Dear Angela,I have some exciting news to tell you. My cousin Judy is coming to&& 56&&&& us this weekend. She&& 57&&& at an aquarium and she is going to stay with us for two days. Would you like to&& 58&&&&& us? Because you want to be a marine biologist(海洋生物学家), Judy can&& 59&&& you many stories about sharks and other sea life. I’m sure you can be& 60&& in them.&& 61 you can join us, I will pick you up(会捎你来) on Friday afternoon.We are planning a lot for this weekend. On Friday evening, we’re going to have a big dinner and the&& 62&& family could play games. On Saturday morning, Mom will have a party&& 63&& my cousin. On Sunday afternoon, we can say& 64&&& to my cousin and then went home together.Please come with us, you can enjoy meeting Judy,&& 65&&& she can enjoy meeting you too. Please write back soon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Your friend,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Elizabeth 56. A. invite &&&B. visit&&&& &C. call&&&D. help 57. A. studies&&&B. plays&&&C. works&&&D. arrives58. A. go &&&B. come&&&C. leave &&&D. join59. A. speak&&&B. tell&&&C. say&&&D. ask60. A.happy &&&B. relaxed&&C. sad&&&D. interested61. A.If &&&&B. When &&C. Before &&D. After62. A. whole&&&B. all&&&C. both&&& &&D. other63. A. to&&&&B. with&&&C. for&&&D. on 64. A. hello&&&B. sorry&&&C. goodbye&&D.thanks65. A.but&& &&B. and&&&C. or&&&D. soⅤ.补全对话& 阅读对话,从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中, 选出一个最佳答案完成对话。(5分)A: Hello, may I speak to Ann, please?B: Hello.&&& 66&&&& . Is that Mary?A: Yes. I hear you weren't well yesterday.&&& 67&&& B: I had a bad cold and had a fever.A:&&& 68&&& B: Much better. Thanks. Maybe I can go to school tomorrow.A: Oh, I think you should stay in bed and have a rest.B: Maybe you're right. But I’m worried about my lesson. A:&&& 69&&& . I can help you.B: It's very kind of you.&&& 70&&& A: You’re welcome.66. A. That sounds boring.&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&B. It's a blue one.&& C. This is Ann speaking.&&&&&&&&&& &&&D. Is this Ann?67. A. What was the matter?& &&&&&B. I don't think so.&& C. I'd like to go to school.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&D. I should drink hot water.& 68. A. See you tomorrow &&&&&&B. I need to get there by car.&& C. Do you feel better now? &&&&&D. Open the door.69. A. You must go now.& &&&&&&B. How do you do?C. What color is it?&&& &&&&&&D. Don't worry70. A. I don't know.&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&B. Thanks a lot.&& C. Here you are.&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&D. Where's my homework?Ⅵ.阅读理解& 阅读下列短文,从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出一个能完成所给句子或回答所提问题的最佳答案。(15分)&A
&Cold medicineUseage(用法)&★&shake the bottle well before taking it.★&Take it three times a day.
Dose(剂量)For each time&& Age&Dose&Over 15&3 teaspoons&8-14&2 teaspoons&4-7&1 teaspoonAdvice&1.&Not suitable for kids under the age of 3.2.&You should keep it in a cool place.3.&Use before 2014.71. What should you do before you take this medicine?A. Shake the bottle&&&&&&&& &&B. Shake your body C. Wash hands&&&& &&&& &&D. Drink some water&&& 72. If you are ten years old, you should take ______ teaspoons a day.A. 9&&&& &&&B. 6&&&&& &&&C. 5&&&&&& &&&D. 373. Where should you keep this medicine ? _____.& &A. In a hot place&&&& &B. In a warm place&&& &C. In a cold place& &D. In a cool place 74. Can kids under 3 take this medicine?& &A.Yes, they can&&&& &B. No, they can’t&&& &C. It doesn’t matter&&&& D. We don’t know75. When can’t you take this medicine?& &A. After 2013.&&&&& &B. Before 2013&& &&C. After 2014&&&& &&D. Before 2014. BOne day, Mother Duck is waiting for her babies to come out of their eggs. She is very happy. But one egg is still not broken. “Crack!” The egg breaks. A big ducking jumps out. He is much bigger than the others, and looks ugly. Grandma Duck tells Mother Duck it is not her child but a turkey(火鸡). Mother Duck doesn’t think so. She loves it very much. But his brothers and sisters don’t like him. They don’t play with him. They even bite(咬) him. He leaves home quietly.Ugly ducking meets the frog in the grass. But the frogs says, “You’re too ugly. I don’t play with you!” Then he meets the dogs. And the dogs ask him to go away. The ugly ducking is very sad. He goes on walking. He watches some swans(天鹅) flying in the sky. “How beautiful. I want to fly like them.” Suddenly, he flies. “oh,I can fly! I can fly! I didn’t know that before.” he says happily and loudly.“Oh, you are my son. Welcome back.” Says the Queen(王后). Ugly ducking goes back home as a prince(王子). How happy the ugly ducking feels!76. The Mother Duck is waiting for ________ come out.A. her babies& &&B. her mother &&C. her sister& &&&D. her brother77. What does the word “broken” mean ?A. 煮熟&&&&&&& &B. 破壳 &&&& &&C. 关闭 &&&&&&&&& D. 睡醒78. The last ducking is much ___________ than the others.& A. tidier&& &&B. fatter& &&&C. shorter&&&&& &&D. bigger79. The ugly ducking is very sad because ___________.A. Mother Duck doesn’t love him&&&& &B. his sisters and brothers look beautiful&&&&&&& C. the frog and dogs don’t play with him&&&&& &&&&&& D. he knows he was a turkey not a duck80. Which of the following is RIGHT?A. The ugly ducking’s sisters and brothers play with himB. The ugly ducking doesn’t want to fly to the sky. C. Grandma Duck doesn’t let the ugly ducking fly to the sky&&D.The Swan Queen is happy to find his son, the ugly ducking. C My daughter Tina took her teddy bear(泰迪熊)everywhere with her. She loved to draw teddy bears.His cousin Mike broke his leg, so we went to the hospital to visit him.This was Tina’s first time seeing so many sick children. She went to a little boy and gave the teddy bear to him, but the nurse said it may be dirty and bad for sick children.After we left the hospital, we went to the park. Soon I found Tina talking to a group of children about her drawing. She asked them to draw as many as teddy bears as they could and bring them in the park the next week.On the next Tuesday, we went to the park again. When I was walking, Tina came to me with lots of drawings in her hands. “OK, Mom! Now we can go!”“Go? Where, honey?”I looked at a few of the drawings. There were many different teddy bears, all with words like “Get well soon!” or “Let’s get well together!” on them. I thought I understood.“Are these all for Mike?”“No, Mommy! These are for all the children in hospital, because they cannot have real teddy bears. But a teddy bear drawing is still a teddy bear! And every kid needs a teddy bear!”81. Tina loved to ____________________. A. sing a song&&& &B. dance in the park &C. draw teddy bears&&& D. play with sick kids 82. Tina went to the hospital for the first time to _________.A. visit her cousin &&B. help the children with their drawings.&& C. see a doctor&D. give away teddy bears to sick children. 83. What did Tina do in the park after leaving the hospital ?A.She gave her teddy bear to Mike.&B. She made lots of cards with nice words.C. She bought many teddy bears.&D. She asked other children to draw teddy bears.84. The next Tuesday, my daughter told me to go to the hospital to _________.A. send the tidy teddy bear to Mike&&B. teach the sick kids how to draw teddy bear C. sell the drawings of teddy bear to the nurseD. send the drawings of teddy bear to sick kids&85. The writer mainly wants to tell us that _______.A. friendship isn’t very important to childrenB. it’s a nice thing to bring your happiness to others&&& C. drawing teddy bears can bring happiness to each other D. sick children should get away from dirty persons and things&&&&&&& & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第Ⅱ卷(非选择题& 共35分)得分&评卷人&Ⅶ.选词填空 (10分)A.阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的词填空(每次限用一次)so&&& sale&& about&& luckily&& fun&& How was your day off? Did you have 86 _____________ camping? I didn’t have a fun day. it& snowed all day. We put Uncle Martin’s old things out and had a yard 87 _____________. However, no one came to buy because of the bad weather. 88 _____________, we brought our raincoats and umbrellas 89 _______________ we didn’t get wet. Please write soon and tell me& 90 ____________ your last day off.B. 阅读短文,从方框中选出适当的动词,并用其适当形式填空。有的需要加助动词或不定式符号.&&&&&&& & work&&& live&&& visit&&&& study&&&& move Wei Ming is my best friend. He was born in Fujian. His family 91&&&&&&&&&&& to Jinan two years ago, because his father found work here. Now Wei Ming’s father 92&&&&&&&&&&& in a big supermarket. His mother works in the supermarket, too. Wei Ming enjoys 93&&&&&&&&&&&&& in Jinan. He thinks Jinan is very beautiful, and people are very friendly. So he decides 94&&&&&&&&&&&& harder and make more friends here. Next Sunday, he 95&&&&&&&&&&&&& Jinan zoo with his parents. 得分&评卷人&Ⅷ.改写句子& 按括号中的要求完成改写后的句子,每个空格填一个单词。(5分)
96. I can come to your party this Sunday. (改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& you&&&&&&&&&&&&& to my party this Sunday?97. I’m going to be an actor when I grow up. (对画线部分提问)___________ ___________ you ging to be when you grow up?98. Liu Ying is good at sports, and Liu Li is better at sports.& (改写句子,句意不变)Liu Ying isn’t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& at sports as Liu Li. 99. She is so young that she can’t help mother do the launtry. (改写句子,句意不变)She is&&&&&&&&&&&&& young&&&&&&&&&&&&& help mother do the launtry.100. My daughter began to learn the piano at the age of four.( 改写句子,句意不变)My daughter began to learn the piano&&&&&&&&&&&&& she&&&&&&&&&&&&& four.& 得分&评卷人&Ⅸ.完成句子 根据汉语意思完成英语句子,每个空格填一个单词。(5分)
101. 好好照顾老人是我们的职责。 It’s our duty to __________ good __________ of the old man. 102. 许多孩子将来都想从事电脑工作。&Many kids are going to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& computer in the future.103. 莫言是中国第一位获得诺贝尔文学奖的作家 Mo Yan is the _____________ Chinese writer to ____________ the Nobel Prize in literature.104. 在做蛋糕前,先将鸡蛋和蜂蜜放进碗里搅拌.&Before making cakes, put the eggs and honey in the bowl and____&&____&&___ them__________ .105. 前几天来自全国各地的上百人在大明湖参加了冬泳活动。&&& _____________ than a hundred people _____________ part in the winter swimming activities in Daming Lake a few days ago. 得分&评卷人&Ⅹ.任务型阅读& 阅读短文,按要求完成各题。(5分)
Now the idea of “car sharing (分享)”is popular around the world. That’s to say, more people are sharing the use of a car. Not everyone has a car. As we know so many families today have one car, a lot of them don’t use it every day. Some cars spend most of their time staying in garages (车库). We don’t use them, but parking and other things can cost(花费) us a lot. That needs a lot of money . To save money, some people thought of the idea of “car sharing”. If we share a car, we can only pay when we use it. Now more and more people are starting to do car sharing. In Switzerland, about 40,000 people are doing it. Japan is also trying to make "car sharing" popular around the country.&Car sharing is a new idea in transportation. It is also very easy for us to go everywhere we want without buying a car. 106. 根据短文内容完成句子(每空限填一个单词)。In the first paragraph(段) the writer tells us&&&&&&&&&&&&& the idea of “car sharing” is popular all&&&&&&&&&&&&& the world.107. 根据短文内容完成句子(每空限填一个单词)。We have to&&&&&&&&&&&& much money parking cars and on other things,&&&&&&&&&&&& we don’t use them. 108. 把文中画底线句子翻译成汉语。__________________________________________________________________________109. 根据短文内容用完整的英文句子回答问题。&& What’s the purpose(目的) of people doing car sharing?&&&& ___________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________&110. Write the best title(题目)of this passage in English.
___________________________________________________________________________得分&评卷人&ⅩⅠ.书面表达(10分)Liu Qi 今年14岁,在Yucai Middle School 上学。请根据提示和下表中信息,写一篇约80词的短文,介绍Liu Qi的情况,可以适当增加内容。
Now&Habits&To school &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
Last weekend&&&&&& Where&&&&& Who & &&&&& RonaldoIn&&&&& the future&&&&&&& What &How& ___________ 文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?八年级英语上册第三单元导学案(2013新版人教版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
八年级英语上册第三单元导学案(2013新版人教版)
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
八年级英语上册第三单元导学案(2013新版人教版)
文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M 八年级上册英语导学案:
Unit 3 I’m more outgoing than my sister&
Section A 1a―1c
【学习目标】
outgoing&&&&&&& better&& loudly&&&&&&&&&& quietly 
That’s Tara, isn’t it?
Sam has longer hair than Tom .
Both Sam and Tom can play the drums, but Sam plays them better than Tom.
【学习重点
Sam has longer hair than Tom .
Both Sam and Tom can play the drums, but Sam plays them better than Tom.
【学法指导】
1. L&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. Pairwork .
一、& 导入(启发探究& 3分钟)
How do we describe people?
&&&&&& Adjectives &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sentences
&&&&&& tall&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Jim is tall .&&&
&&&&&& quiet&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Lucy is quiet .&&
&&&&&& _________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ____________
&&&&& &_________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ____________
Let’s describe the follwing people:
(1)tall : Jim is taller than Tim .
quiet : Lucy is quieter than Lily , etc .
(2)late : Lucy was later for school than Lily .
&& free : Lucy was freer than Lily last weekend ,etc .
(3)heavy : Jim is heavier than Tim .
&& funny : Jim is funnier than Tim , etc .
(4)thin : Lucy is thinner than Lily .
&& big : This apple is bigger than that one . etc .
当A 和B做比较时时,用“比较级+ than +比较对象”来表示。
如:My room is smaller than yours. 我的房间比你的小。
She got there earlier than I did. 她比我到得早。
二、自学(自主探究& 6分钟)
I& Before we describe the people in 1a,let’s learn the new words.
outgoing ['aʊtəʊɪŋ] adj.外向的&&&&&&&&
better ['betə(r)] adj.更好的;较好的 adv.更好地
loudly laʊdli] adv.大声地;高声地;花俏地 &&&&&&&&&&
quietly ['kwaɪətli] adv.安静地;悄悄地;平静地 
II& we can use all of them to describe the people.
outgoing &&&&&&&&&&\&&&&&&& better& &&&&&&&&&&\&&&&&&&
loudly&& &&&&&&&&&&\&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&quietly& &&&&&&&&&&\&&&&&&&
III& finish 1a
IV . 写出下列各形容词的反义词.
1. short____________2.old____________&&&&&& 3.busy____________
4. thin____________5. calm____________&&&&& 6.early____________
7. good____________8. hot____________&&&&&& 9. cool____________
10. ugly____________11. same___________12. happy____________
13. healthy_______14. friendly___________&& 15. expensive_________
三、交流(合作探究& 10分钟)
I、完成17页1a&&&
1、Match cach word with its opposite.
2、看图片,用尽可能多的形容词来描绘图中六个人物。注意要用到1a中的几组反义词。
3、比较下列句子:a. Tom has short &hair.&&&&&&&&&&&
& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a. Tom is calm.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. Tom has shorter hair than Sam.&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. Tom is calmer than Sam.
小组内说一说a、b两个句子有什么不同?你能理解这种比较的句子吗?
4、小组活动:和你的组员共同比较图中三对双胞胎的不同点。
II、完成17页1b
1、听录音完成1b。录音播放同时抓住关键信息边听边记录。
2、听录音并跟读。
3、大声朗读录音材料并明确其含义。
III、完成17页1c
1、两人一组完成1c对话
2、在全组表演1c对话
3、在全班表演1c对话
四、总结(引深探究& 15分钟)
写出下列形容词的比较级。
funny&& thin&& small&&& fast&& serious
&popular& fat& heavy&& outgoing&& athletic
&& 用所给词的适当形式填空.
1. My bike is ____________ , but hers is ____________ than mine .(new)
2. Which is ____________ , this one or that one ?(nice)
3. My brother is ____________ than my sister .(funny)
4. Li Ying is ____________ than Li Ping .(thin)
5. She is a little quiet than ____________ .(I)
6. My room is much bigger than ____________ .(she)
7. My mother is very ____________ every day . And my father is even ____________ than her .(busy)
8. This sweater is too big . Do you have a ____________ one ?(small)
五、练评(包含“考点链接”&& 应用探究& 6分钟)
1. Tom is thin . Jim is thinner .(合并为一句)
& Tom is ____________& ____________Jim .
& Jim is ____________ ____________ Tom .
2. This computer is newer than that one .(同义句)
& That computer is ____________ ____________ this one .
3. Tom is twelve years old . Jim is fourteen years old .(合并为一句)
& Tom is ____________ ____________ Jim .
4. My cousin is calmer than his .(同义句)
& His cousin is ____________ than ____________ .
5. Tom is healthier than Jim . (提问)
& ____________ is healthier , Tom ____________ Jim ?
完形填空:
Most American families are smaller than the families in other countries. Most American familiar have one or two __1__.
Children in the US will __2__ their parents home when they grow up. They usually live __3__ their parents because they want to find good jobs. They often __4__ to their parents or telephone then. And they often go to visit their parents on __5__.
Parents usually let their children choose(选择)their own(自己的)__6__. Americans thinks it __7__ for young people to decide their lives by themselves.
Children are asked to do some work __8__ their house. And in many families, children are paid for__9__ some housework so that they can learn __10__ to make money for their own use.
1. A. uncles& B. aunts& C. parents& D. children
2. A. leave& B. reach& C. love& D. go away
3. A. near& B. far from& C. next to& D. close to
4. A. come& B. drive& C. move& D. write
5. A. Monday& B. weekdays& C. Friday& D. holidays
6. A. jobs& B. job& C. works& D. thing
7. A. bad& B. beautiful& C. important& D. wrong
8. A. outside& B. around& C. except& D. beside
9. A. to do& B. do&& C. doing& D. does
10. A. what& B. when& C. where& D. how
SectionA 2a---2c
【学习目标】
1、能够熟记并正确使用下列单词:as, way, both, however, laugh.了解其它单词。
2、能够熟记并正确使用下列短语:more than,, be good at .
3、通过观察分析,对人物进行比较,寻找不同和相同点。培养观察能力、分析能力和
【学习重点
通过观察分析,对人物进行比较,寻找不同和相同点。培养观察能力、分析能力。
【学法指导】
Speaking, listening & writing
一、导入(启发探究& 3分钟)
Step 1学过的部分双音节和多音节描述性形容词
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adjectives&&&&&&&& &&& Sentences
多音节词部分双音节词&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& interesting&& & &&&&This story is interesting.&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& beautiful&&&&&&& && This park is beautiful .&&&&
&&&&&&&& ______________&&&&&&&&&&&& & _______________________
&&&&&&&& ______________&&&&&&&& &&& _______________________
Step 2 . 单音节词和部分双音节词形容词举例运用
&&&&&&& &Sentence 1. ______________________________ Sentence 2. ________________________
&&&&&&&& Sentence 3. ___________________________
&&&&&&&& Sentence 4. ________________________
Step 3. Learn :多音节词和部分双音节词形容词比较级规则变化
&*在多音节和部分双音节词的词前加more(更)/less(较不),most(最)/least(最不); 另外,由过去分词转化而成的形容词,不论多少个音节都用这种形式。如:& beautiful&&& more/less beautiful&&&& most/least beautiful
serious&&&&&&& &more/less serious&&&&&&& &&most/least seriouspopular&&&&&& &more/less popular&&&&&&&& &most/least populartired&&&&&&&&&& &more/less tired&&&&&&&&&&& &&&most/least tired
worried&&&& more/less worried&&&&& more/less worriedpleased&&&&&& &more/less pleased&&&&&& &&&most/least pleased
用法举例:
&interesting : This story is more interesting than that one .
beautiful : This park is more beautiful than that one .
&&&& ________&& ___________________________________________
&&&& ________&& ___________________________________________
Step 4写出下列各词的比较级
1.&&&& long&&&& 2. good&&&&& 3. heavy&&&&& 4. short&&&&&& 5. tall _
6. loudly&&& &7 .thin&&&&& 8. lazy&&&&&&& 9. outgoing&& 10. fast.
&11.early&&&& 12. friendly&&& 13. many/much&&&&&&&&& 14. funny
&15. important_&&&&&&&& 16. clearly&&&&&&&&& 17. hard-working
Step 5.用所给词的适当形式填空.
&&&&& 1. I think Tara is ____________ than Lucy . (outgoing)
&&&&& 2. Tom is a little ____________ than Jim .(serious)
&&&&& 3. Lucy is much ____________ than Lily . (athletic)
&&&&& 4. Pop music is ____________ than the classical music(古典音乐).(popular)
&&&&& 5. This car is even ____________ .(expensive)
&&&&& 6. These flowers are so ____________ .(beautiful)
二、自学(自主探究& 6分钟)
1、拼读单词、记忆汉语。
hard-working [hːd 'wɜːkɪŋ]adj.勤勉的;努力工作的&&&&&&&&&
competition [ˌkɒmpə'tɪʃn] n.竞争;比赛 
fantastic f&n't&stɪk] adj.极好的;了不起的 &&&&&&&&&
which adj.哪一个;哪一些 pron.哪一个;哪些
clearly ['klɪəli] adv.清楚地;显然地&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
win [wɪn] v.赢;赢得;获胜;获得 n.胜利
2、学习2a:归纳比较等级的构成
形容词与副词的比较级
大多数形容词(性质形容词)和副词有比较级和最高级的变化,即原级、比较级和最高级,用来表示事物的等级差别。原级即形容词的原形,比较级和最高级有规则变化和不规则变化两种。
1.规则变化
单音节词和少数双音节词,加词尾-er,-est来构成比较级和最高级。
一般单音节词末尾加-er,-est
tall(高的)
great(巨大的)
以不发音的e结尾的单音节词和少数以-le结尾的双音节
词只加-r,-st
nice(好的)
large(大的)
以一个辅音字母结尾的闭音节单音节词,双写结尾的辅
音字母,再加-er,-est
big(大的)
hot(热的)
“以辅音字母+y”结尾的双音节词,改y为i,再加-er,
easy(容易的)
busy(忙的)
少数以-er,-ow结尾的双音节词末尾加-er,-est
clever(聪明的)
narrow(窄的)
其他双音节词和多音节词,在前面加more,most来构成比较级和最高级
important(重要的)
easily(容易地)
more important
more easily
most important
most easily
2.不规则变化
good(好的)well(健康的)
bad(坏的)ill(有病的)
old(老的)
older/elder
oldest/eldest
much/many(多的)
little(少的)
far(远的)
farther/further
farthest/furthest
三、交流(合作探究& 10分钟)
学习.2b& Listen
1.&&&&&& 看图画,猜测Tina和Tara的异同点
2.&&&&&& &Listen and complete activities 2b .
3.&&&&&& 听音填空
&&&&&&&& Interviewer : Tina , do you think you are different from Tara ?
&&&&&&&& Tina :&& Oh , sure . We’re very different . I’m _______ than Tara . And I’m _______ . Let’s see , what else ? Oh , I’m __________ , too .
&&&&&&&& Interviewer : So, Tara , are you ________ than Tina ?
&&&&&&&& Tara :& I guess so . But I’m ______ than Tina . And I’m _______ .
4、读对话,找出比较级并在其下划线。
A: That’s Tara, isn’t it?
B: No, it isn’t. It’s Tina. Tina is taller than Tara. And she also sings more loudly than Tara.
Julie: Did you like the singing competition yesterday, Ann?
Anna: Oh, it was fantastic! Nely sang so well!
Julie: Well, I think Lisa sang better than Nely.
Anna: Oh, which one was Lisa?
Julie: The one with shorter hair. I think she sang more clearly than Nely.
Anna: Yes,but Nely danced better than Lisa.
Julie: You can tell that Lisa really wanted to win ,though.
Anna: Well, everyone wants to win. But the most important thing is to learn something new and have fun.
5、Pairwork .
&&&&&& 1. Ask and answer questions about Sam and Tom .
&&&&&&&& A: Is Tom smarter than Sam ?
&&&&&&&& B: No , he isn’t . Sam is smarter than Tom .
四、总结(引深探究& 15分钟)
2c总结比较级的运用
&& 当A 和B做比较时时,用“比较级+ than +比较对象”来表示。
如:My room is smaller than yours. 我的房间比你的小。
She got there earlier than I did. 她比我到得早。
注意:一般来说,比较对象为人称代词时,用主格或宾格均可。但是,当句子中谓语动词为及物动词时,人称代词用主格或宾格意义不同。  如:I like you better than he (likes you). 我比他更喜欢你。   
I like you better than (he likes) him. 我喜欢你胜过喜欢他。
根据句意填入单词的正确形式:
1. My brother is two years __________(old)than me.2. Tom is as ________(fat) as Jim.
3. Is your sister __________(young) than you? Yes,she is.4. Who is ___________(thin),you or Helen? Helen is.
5. Whose pencil-box is __________(big),yours or hers? Hers is.6. Mary’s hair is as __________(long) as Lucy’s.
7.Ben ______ (jump) ________ (high) than some of the boys in his class.
8.______ Nancy sing __________ (well) than Helen? Yes, she _____. 9.Fangfang is not as _________ (tall) as the other girls.
10.My eyes are __________(big) than ________ (she).. 11.Which is ___________(heavy),the elephant or the pig?
12.Who gets up _________(early),Tim or Tom?
13._____the girls get up_______(early) than the boys?No,they______.
14. Jim runs _____(slow). But Ben runs _____(slow).
15.The child doesn’t______(write) as ____(fast) as the students.
基础写作训练。
至少从5个方面比较自己和一个朋友或家人的区别。不少于50个单词。(10分)
【教学反思】
SectionA 2d
【课&&& 题】
Unit 3 I’m more outgoing than my sister
SectionA 2d
【学习目标】
进一步学习运用比较级描述人物编写对话。
【学习重点
各种比较级句式运用
【学法指导】
【教学过程】
一、& 导入(启发探究& 3分钟)
&&&&&&&&&&&
我的过去与现在 (Self-check2)
课前任务: 学生准备自己小时侯与现在的照片。
(1)教师可以向全班同学展示自己以前和现在的照片(最好是把照片扫描到电脑, 用幻灯片的方式放映。), 请同学们描述几张照片的区别。如: You are older than before. /& You are taller than before. / You have longer hair than before. / You are more beautiful than before. / You are more serious than before.& 学生说出这些句子的时候, 教师适当地引入 a little, much ,等修饰形容词比较级的副词和 as…as, the same as, 等原级结构的短语。
(2)两人一组, 互相向对方展示自己带来的照片, 用所学的句子结构描述几张照片的相同和不同之处。
(3)请一些同学在全班展示自己和Partner所带来的照片, 并叙述它们之间的相同和不同之处。
二、自学(自主探究 &6分钟)
写出下列词的比较级。
outgoing____________; athletic______________;
wild___________; serious______________________;
beautiful________________; quiet_________;
calm__________; popular_______________________;
good___________; well___________;
cool___________; important______________;
heavy_____________;thin_________;
fat___________; hot____________。
三、交流(合作探究& 10分钟)
Reading ( Activity 2d)
Task1:小组成员看图画,猜测人物的动作及感受。
Task2:小组自学课文的生词并尝试听写部分生词。
Task3:小组长带领组员正确朗读课文,注意语音语调。
Task3:小组长带领组员翻译课文,并勾画短语。
唱歌比赛 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&比、、、、唱得好&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&
头发较短的那个&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&比、、、、、唱得清楚&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&
比、、、跳得好&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&更多地练习&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&
重要的是学到东西&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&重要的是得到快乐&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&
介词短语做后置定语修饰人或物
the one on the black bike,
&the one in a red coat,
&the man in the green car
阅读理解。对T错F(10分)
The Soccer Twins
Many people think that twins are exactly the same. But they’re not! Ali and Ahmet are twin brothers. They look the same and in some ways they are the same. But in other ways they are different. Ali and Ahmet are both very athletic. Ali and Ahmet both like soccer. But Ali plays every day and Ahmet plays only on weekends. Ahmet likes watching soccer games on TV but Ali only likes to play the game, not to watch it. Ali and Ahmet are both outgoing and funny, but Ahmet is a little more outgoing than Ali. Ahmet is also a little more serious about schoolwork. Ali and Ahmet are very popular at school, and they both have a lot of friends.
1.&&&& Ali plays more soccer than Ahmet& (&& )
2.&&&& Both brothers like tennis.&&& (&& )
3.&&&& Ali is more outgoing than Ahmet. (&& )
4.&&&& The twin brothers are popular at school. (&& )
5.&&&& Ali likes to watch soccer games on TV. (&& )
四、总结(引深探究& 15分钟)
几个值得注意的比较级句式
一、the+比较级, the+比较级
此句型表示后者随着前者的变化而变化,意为“越……就越……”,前者相当于一个条件句,因此,要用一般现在时代替一般将来时。如:
The better I knew him, the more I liked him. 我越了解他就越喜欢他。
The more difficult the questions are, the less likely I’ll be able to answer them. 题目越难我越答不出。
二、the+比较级+of the two
表示“两者中较…的那个人或物”时,在比较级前加定冠词the。如:
He is the taller of the two. 他是两人中较高的那个。
She was the more promising worker of the two. 她是两人之中更有培养前途的工人。
三、比较级+and+比较级
此句型表示“越来越…”,单音节形容词或副词用“-er+and +-er”,如:
Things are getting better and better every day. 情况一天天好起来。
It’s becoming more and more difficult to find a job. 找工作越来越困难了。
Holiday nights are getting less and less expensive. 假日机票越来越便宜了。
四、not +比较级+ than / no +比较级+ than
比较级前加not,表示前者不如后者,与not as…as相当;比较级前加no是对两者的否定,意为“和……一样不……”,与neither…nor…或“as+相反意义的形容词或副词+as”相当。如:
He is not taller than me. 他不如我高。
He is no taller than me. 他同我一样不高。(即一样矮)
His English is not better than mine. 他的英语不如我的英语好。
His English is no better than mine. 他的英语同我的英语一样不好。(即一样差)
You are not more careful than he is. 你不如他仔细。
You are no more careful than he is. 你和他一样不仔细。(即一样粗心)
五、less / least +原级
“less+原级”表示降级的比较级;“least+原级”表示降级的最高级。如:
Would you mind speaking less quickly? 你可否讲得慢一点?
The movie was less funny than the book. 电影没有书那么滑稽有趣。
This is the least useful of the four books. 这是四本书中最没用的一本。
It is said that those who eat the most are the least healthy. 据说吃得最多的人身体最差。
六、less…than…的用法
1. 本身用作比较级:把more看成many或much的比较级,后接名词,表示“比…更多”。如:
Statistics show that there are more boys than girls at school. 统计数字表明学校的男生比女生多。
2. 后接多音节形容词和副词:more后接多音节形容词或副词,前后是两个或两类人或物进行比较时,表示“比……更”。如:
Airports were more closely watched than anyplace else. 飞机场比任何其他地方看守得更严密。
All human beings are much more intelligent than animals. 所有人类的智力都比动物高得多。
3. 对同一对象的两个方面进行比较:若是对同一个人或物在不同方面进行取舍时,意为“与其说……倒不如……”,此时,不论形容词或副词是单音节、双音节还是多音节,一律用more…than…。如
He is more hungry than tired. 与其说他累了,倒不如说他饿了。
I was more annoyed than worried. 我与其说是着急,不如说是生气。
1. (2013,上海奉贤模拟)She looks as __________ as a Barbie Doll.
A. carefully B. lovely C. beautifully D. sweetly
2. (2012,湖北襄阳)-Helen, can I wear jeans and a T- shirt to the school talent show?
一OK,but a dress might be _________.
A.&&&& good B. bad C. better D. worse
3. (2012,山东淄博)-Is that girl Amy?
一No,that’s Wendy. Amy is ___________ than Wendy.
A.&&&& thin B. thinner C. thinnest D. the thinnest
4. (2012,湖南常德)Li Hua’s shoes are as _______ as Zhang Hui’s.
A. cheap B. cheaper C. the cheaper
5. (2012,安徽改编)-Are you relaxing yourself here ?一Yes. It is _______to walk slowly along the river.
A. fantastic B. boring C. Strange D. terrible
6.(热点题)The water in the lakes and rivers in Yunnan became _______ because of the dry weather.
A. fewer and fewer B. more and more C. less and less D. little and little
7(热点题)Li Na _________ a gold medal again in Shenzhen ____ January 5th,2013.
A.&&&&in B. in C. W on D.on
8.There are more students in Grade Two than _______ .
A. grade one B. other grade C. in Grade One D. others grade
9. The Internet makes the world become________.
A. bigger and bigger B. more and more C. smaller and smaller D, more and more beautiful
10. (2012,贵州铜仁改编)The weather in Harbin in summer is ______ than that in Beijing. They’re different.
A. cool B. much cooler C. Hot D. much hotter
11. Her bag is newer than __________.
A. mine B. my C. me D. I
12. Lin Tao is younger than __________ boy in his class.
A. any others B. any other C. the other D. the others
13. Which one is __________, this one or that one?
A. good B. bad C. best D. worse
14. He is __________ than me.
A. older B. elder C. young D. more younger
15. I don’t like the movie. It’s much too __________.
A. more boring B. scarier C. sad D. sadder
【教学反思】
SectionA Grammar---3c
【课&&& 题】
Unit 3 I’m more outgoing than my sister
SectionA Grammar---3c
【学习目标】
比较级的进一步运用
【学习重点
表示比较含义的句型的了解
【学法指导】
1. Reading ;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. W&&&&&&& 3. Pairwork
【教学过程】
一、& 导入(启发探究& 3分钟)
List the things that are the same and differet between you and your partner .
We’re both girls .
I’m taller than she is .
二、自学(自主探究& 6分钟)
语法知识:
Is Tom smarter than Sam?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& No,he isn’t. Sam is smarter than Tom.
Is Tara more outgoing than Tina?&&&&&&&&& No, she isn’t. Tina is more outgoing than Tara.
Are you a friendly as your sister?&&&&&&&&&& No, I’m not. I’m friendlier.
Does Tara work as hard as Tina?&&&&&&&&&& Yes, she does.
Who’s more hardworking at school?&&&&&&&& Tina thinks she works harder than me.
1. I can do the work better with __________ money.
A. more B. less C. fewer D. much
2. I’m __________ quieter than Susan.
A. little B. few C. a little D. a few
3. The watch is not __________ beautiful as that one.
A. very B. too C. so D. more
4. His French isn’t so good as __________.
A. her B. she C. his D. hers
5. It’s much better than __________ classes.
A. have B. has C. to have D. having
三、交流(合作探究& 10分钟)
1 .read the words in the box,and know their meanings
2.make up the sentences and finish the task.
3.check the answers.
4.read the sentences aloud by the students.
2.answer the quetions and finish the task.
3.check the answers.
4.read the sentences aloud by the students.
2.make conversations in pairs.
3.act out the conversations.
4. underline some phrases:
四、总结(引深探究& 15分钟)
形容词与副词的比较级
(一) 原级比较
1. 由“...as + 形容词 + as...”或“...as + 形容词 + 名词 + as...”构成。
2. 由“...not so (as) + 形容词 + as...”或“...not so (as) + 形容词 + 名词 + as...”构成。
as...as意为"和……一样",表示同级的比较。使用时要注意第一个as为副词,第二个as为连词。其基本结构为:as+ adj./ adv. +as。例如: (1)This film is as interesting as that one.这部电影和那部电影一样有趣。 (2)Your pen writes as smoothly as mine.你的钢笔书写起来和我的一样流畅。
My grandpa is as energetic as a young man.
Exercise is as useful a way as any other to lose unwanted weight.
I try to find as much information as I can about what happened.
其否定式为not as/so +adj./ adv. +as。例如: This dictionary is not as/so useful as you think.这本字典不如你想象的那样有用。
Luckily the weather was not so wet as it is today.
若有修饰成分,如twice, three times, half, a quarter等,则须置于第一个as之前。例如: Your bag is twice as expensive as mine.你的袋子比我的贵一倍。
(二). “否定 + 比较级” 相当于最高级。
― Wait until we get a satisfactory reply, will you?
― I couldn't agree more. The idea sounds great to me.
5. “a + 比较级 + 名词(than...)” 结构常出现在以never构成的完成时态的动词后面。
How beautifully she sings!I have never heard a better voice.
6. 倍数表示法:...times as + 形容词原级 + as...;
...times + 形容词比较级 + than...;...times the + 性质名词 + of...。
The dining hall is three times as large as that one.
The dining hall is three times larger than that one.
The dining hall is three times the size of that one.
(三)比较级应注意的问题
1. 为了避免重复, 常用the one代替单数可数名词, the ones, those 代替复数名词, that 代替单数或不可数名词。
2. 当比较对象属于同一范围时,需使用other来排除自身,否则会造成与自身相比较的矛盾。
Canada is larger than any other country in North America.
4. “no + 形容词的比较级 + than”结构表达对两者均否定。
Don't be proud so early. You are no better than me.
5. 比较级前面可以用even, still, yet , any, much, rather, a little, a lot, by far等修饰语用以加强语气或表示比较程度。
To tell you the truth, my boyfriend is much older than me.
根据句意填入单词的正确形式:
1. My brother is two years __________(old)than me.2. Tom is as ________(fat) as Jim.
3. Is your sister __________(young) than you? Yes,she is.
4. Who is ___________(thin),you or Helen? Helen is.
5. Whose pencil-box is __________(big),yours or hers? Hers is.
6. Mary’s hair is as __________(long) as Lucy’s.
7.Ben ______ (jump) ________ (high) than some of the boys in his class.
8.______ Nancy sing __________ (well) than Helen? Yes, she _____.
9.Fangfang is not as _________ (tall) as the other girls.
10.My eyes are __________(big) than ________ (she)..
11.Which is ___________(heavy),the elephant or the pig?
12.Who gets up _________(early),Tim or Tom?
13._____the girls get up_______(early) than the boys?No,they______.
14. Jim runs _____(slow). But Ben runs _____(slow).
15.The child doesn’t______(write) as ____(fast) as the students.
【教学反思】
SectionB 1a---1e
【学习目标】
1.识记、运用描述好朋友标准的词句。
2.听磁带,进一步熟悉比较级的用法并学会运用听力中所使用的对比方法。
3.提高自己的听力技巧。
【学习重点
识记并运用描述好朋友标准的词句进行文段的理解;将听力中使用的对比方法移为己用。
【学法指导】
听、读、运用
【教学过程】
一、& 导入(启发探究& 3分钟)
比较级运用
I am older than Tom.M y book is newer than yours.kate 's skirt is cheaper than mine.&My hair is longer than hers.You are heavier than me.
Write down what you think a good friend should be like .
A good friend …
& a. is friendly / kind .
& b. makes me happy .
1. Go through the sentences in activity 1a , and do the activity .
2. Discuss :
& A: I think a good friend makes me laugh .
& B: For me , a good friend ____________________ .
& C: Yes , and a good friend ____________________ , too .
& D: That’s not very important for me . I think a good friend____________ .
E: I agree with you . And a good friend ____________________ . etc .
选择正确答案。
1.I work as ______as my sister, so we both get good grades.
A. harder& B. hardest& C. hard& D. hardly
2.I have the same hairstyle ______ his, but my hobby is different ______ his.
A. as, from& B. from, as& C. for , from. D. with, from
3.Their book is ________ than mine.
A. very interesting& B. more interesting& C. most interesting& D. interester
二、自学(自主探究& 6分钟)
though&& conj.虽然;尽管;adv.不过
care about关心&
talented ['t&ləntɪd] adj.有才能的;有天赋的&  
truly ['truːli] adv.真实地;真诚地;正确地&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
care [keə(r)] v.关心;担忧;照顾;在乎 
请选择正确的词组翻译填空。
对…有好处;擅长于…;善于与某人打交道;对某人和善;
be good for___________; &&&&&&&&&&be good to sb._________________
&be good with sb.__________________; be good at____________;
do well in_______________。
根据上边所学词组,完成下列问题。
1.She is good _____children, so we think she should be a teacher.
2.We both get good grades because we are both good ______ school work.
3.If we are good ______others we can build a society of hamony.
4.Her cousin can do better _____math than her.
5.Don’t smoke any more! It isn’t good ______ your health.
三、交流(合作探究& 10分钟)
阅读1a中的内容及1b中的对话后,完成下列各题。
1.翻译下列词组。
have cool clothes_______________; &be popular in school_______________;
like to do the same things as me_______________________;
be good at______________; &&&&&&&make sb. Laugh________________;
2.使用1a中的词句,按下边对话提示制作对话。
A:I think a good friend should have cool clothes. What about you?
B: In my opinion, a good friend should like to do the same things as
me. I don’t think a good friend should have cool clothes.
C: For me, a good friend should …. I think it’s unnecessary for a good friend to be good at school-
3.展示你们的对话。
四、总结(引深探究& 15分钟)
阅读1c、1d题目,完成下列要求。
1.弄清题意并小组讨论如何做才能提升自己的听力。
2.听磁带,完成听力。注意使用你们讨论所得的听力技巧。
3.同老师同学核对答案。
make用法小结
1. 当make的意思是“做、制造、制作”时,常用的句型是:
&&& (1) make sth. (to do sth.) 意为“制造某物”。例如:
&&& She can make kites. 她会制作风筝。
&&& (2) make sb. sth. / make sth. for sb. 意为“为某人制作某物”。例如:
&&& His mother made him a beautiful coat. / His mother made a beautiful coat for him.
&他的母亲为他缝制了一件漂亮的外衣。
&&& (3) 被动语态中常用be made of / from, be made in, be made by等短语来表示“……是由……制成的”,“……是在……制成的”和“……是被……制成的”。例如:
&&& Wine is made from grapes. 酒是由葡萄酿制成的。&
&&& These cars were made in Changchun. 这些汽车是在长春制造的。
.be made of 表示制成成品后,仍可看出原材料是什么,保留原材料的质和形状,制作过程仅发生物理变化。如:
The kite is made of paper.风筝是用纸做的。
.be made from 表示制成的东西完全失去了原材料的外形或特征,或原材料在制作过程中发生化学变化,在成品中已无法辨认。如:
The paper is made from wood.纸是木头做的。
Butter is made from milk.黄油是从牛奶中提炼出来的。
2. 当make的意思是“使、使得”时,一般用于“make + 宾语 + 宾补”这种结构,常用的句型是:
&&& (1) make + sb. / sth. + adj. 意为“使某人或某物处于某种状态”。例如:
&&& The news made him happy. 这个消息使他很高兴。
&&& 在此句型中,通常用it作形式宾语,而动词不定式或从句才是真正的宾语,而且要后置。例如:
&&& Computers make it easier to learn English. 电脑使英语学习更加容易。
当然,除了接形容词作宾补外,还可以接名词、动词的过去分词等作宾补。例如:
&&& They all want to make Jim their monitor. (名词)他们都想让吉姆当班长。
&&& I spoke loudly in order to make my voice heard.(过去分词) 我大声地讲话,以便让别人听到。
&&& (2) make + sb. / sth. + 省略to的动词不定式, 意为“使某人或某物做某事”。例如:
&&& Our English teacher often makes us retell the texts. 我们的英语老师经常让我们复述课文。
&&& 当把这样的句子变为被动语态时,原句中省略的动词不定式符号to必须要还原。如把上面的句子变为被动语态,应为:
&&& We are often made to retell the texts (by our English teacher).
&3. make还可以构成大量短语:
make the bed&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&make a plan
make faces 做鬼脸&&&&&&&&&&& make friends 交朋友
make cakes 做蛋糕&&&&&&&&&&& make noises 制造噪音
make paper 造纸&&&&&&&&&&&&& make money 赚钱
make yourself at home 请自便&& make oneself understood&& 使别人理解
make up 编造/化妆/构成&&&&&& make use of
be made of/ from& &&&&&&&&&&&&be made in& &&&&&&&&&&&&be made up of
make sure (确信、弄清楚)
1. Lucy is very short, but she is __________ than her sister.
A. shorter B. longer C. taller D. older
2. Frank is __________ friendly than his brother.
A. a little more B. a few more C. much D. a little
3. Sam is __________ at Chinese than Jim.
A. good B. well C. better D. gooder
4. This one is too large. Can you show me a __________one?
A. larger B. large C. small D. smaller
5. ―Do you think March is __________ than January?
―Yes, it’s __________ warmer.
A. better, a little B. well, much C. worse, very D. nicer, quite
及时巩固练习:汉译英。
1. 昨天放学后老师为什么让他呆在教室里。
5. 自从她来到中国以来,她已经制作了二十多个飞机模型。
【教学反思】
SectionB 2a---2e
【学习目标】
1.学会使用比较级和其他用于比较的词撰写文章介绍自己交友的原则及自己和好友的相同点和不同点。
2.学会撰写招聘广告及通过比较选择适合招聘的最佳人选。
【学习重点
将比较级灵活地运用到文章或谈话中去。
【学法指导】
【教学过程】
一、& 导入(启发探究& 3分钟)
&&&&&&&&&&&
选择填空。
1.Lu Xian has more foreign friends than Wang Ban __________.
A. is& B. have& C. was& D. does.
2.I think the Chinese are _________than the Japanese.
A friendlier& B. more friendly& C. friendlyer& D. more friendlier.
3.Their grandparents ________ at home on weekends.
A are all& B. are both& C. all are& D. both are.
4. Are you good _____ spending time with kids? We need a teacher.
A. as& B. in& C. at& D for
5.This summer is much _______ than last summer.
A. too hot& B. hot& C. hotter& D. hottest.
“it”做形式主语和形式宾语。
Getting on well with your classmates is very important for you.仔细观察这个句子,你可以发现,划线部分是这个句子的主语。英语也是一门非常美的语言,为了避免头重脚轻,让这个句子均衡,主语可用it来取代,把真正的主语使用to+动词原形放到句子后边。具体如下:
It is very important for you to get on well with your classmates.
I find it a little difficult for me to get on well with my classmates. 在这个句子中,你可以发现,划线部分是做了这个句子的宾语。而it仅仅是它的形式宾语。其目的跟上边的的句子是一个道理。请根据上边所讲,完成下列问题。
1.It is a little tired for us ________ to watch the soccer games held in South Africa.
A. stay up& B. to stay up& C. staying up& D. stays up
2.Our parents think _____ impossible for me to get good grades in the coming final exam.
A. /& B. it& C. I& D. me
3. Getting up early is good for our health.(同义句)
_______ is good for our health_______ ________ ________early.
二、自学(自主探究& 6分钟)
serious [ 'sɪəriəs] adj.严肃的;严重的;庄重的 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
mirror ['mɪrə(r)] n.镜子;反映 
necessary ['nesəsəri] adj.必要的;必然的 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
both [bəʊθ] adj.两者都 pron.两者
should [ʃəd] aux.应该;可能;应当;将要&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
touch [tʌtʃ] vt.触摸;感动 
reach [riːtʃ] v.到达;伸出;达成;取得联系;延伸去够 &&
heart[hːt] n.心脏;内心
fact [f&kt] n.事实;真相;实际 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
break[breɪk] v.打碎;折断;违背;解决;中断  
laugh [lːf] v.发笑;笑;嘲笑 n.笑声;笑;笑料&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
similar ['sɪmələ(r)] adj.类似的 
share [ʃeə(r)] vt.分享,共享;分配;共有
1.翻译下列词组。
belike &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&like reading books &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
like studying harder. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&enjoy studying together.
it’s not easy for me to make friends.
don’t need a lot of them&&&&&&&&&&&&&& as long as
It’s not necessary to&&&&&&&&&&&&&& be different from
helps to bring out the best in me.
&getting better at tennis.&&&&&&&&&&&&& much less hard-working,
&maybe&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I don’t really care
be the same as.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& In fact ,
“ A true friend reaches for your and touches your heart .”&
she’s funnier than anyone I know.
made me laugh and feel better.
talk about and share everything
care about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& be always there to listen.
2.核对你们结果并大声朗读它们。
3.按要求划出描述人外貌性格的词,注意它们的原级和比较级。
三、交流(合作探究& 10分钟)
Read2a again . Then fill in the blanks .
a. I like to have friends who __________ like me . (be)
b. There are some __________ , though . (different)
c. It’s not __________ to be the same .(必要的,必需的)
d. He always __________ me in tennis . (打败)
e. I don’t really __________ .(对…在意)
f. I think differences are not __________ in a friendship . (重要的)
阅读2a,完成下列问题。
1.Who likes to have friends who are different from him or her?
A. James Green& B. Huang Lei& C. Mary Smith& D. Larry.
2.Yuan Li is ________ than James Smith.
A. smarter& B. quieter& C. taller& D. more outgoing
3.Huang Lei thinks it’s _____ to be the same.
A. necessary& B. important& C. unnecessary& D. different
4.Larry always beats Huang Lei in ______.
A. basketball& B. baseball& C. tennis& D. soccer.
5.Who have opposite views according to the passage?
A. James Green and Mary Smith& B. James Green and Huang Lei
C. Yuan Li and Larry&&&&&&&&&& D. Carol and Mary Smith
四、总结(引深探究& 15分钟)
both用法: 1)both单独做主语谓语用复数形式。 Both are smart.
2) both of + porn. (pl.) / both of + the/her +n.(pl.) both of us/ the boys are doctors.
3) not both 部分否定“并非两者都”,全部否定时用 neither… nor…
4) both 可以做限定词 Both her eyes are red.
5) both… and… 连并列成分 Both Lucy and Lily are having supper.
laugh v. & n.& 笑
We all laughed loudly when she made a joke. 她说了个笑话,我们都大声笑起来。
We all laughed at his joke. 听了他的笑话我们都笑起来。
He laughs best who laughs last. 谁笑在最后,谁笑得最好。/不要高兴得太早。
(与at连用)嘲笑
Don’t laugh at him. 别嘲笑他。
People have often laughed at stories told by seamen. 人们常常嘲笑海员所讲的故事。
Everyone laughed at his foolish antics. 大家都笑他那种愚蠢的滑稽动作。
笑;笑声&&&& We had a good laugh at his joke. 我们被他的笑话逗得哈哈大笑。
though conj. 虽然;纵然;即使;尽管 = although
Though it was raining,he went there. 虽然当时正下着雨,他还是到那里去了。
Though he was poor he was happy. 虽然他很穷却很快乐。
注意:不能受汉语的影响,在though引导的从句后使用but。如:
Though he was poor,but he was happy.(误)
though&& adv.. 不过,可是,然而,常用于句末,用逗号隔开。
Jim said that he would come, he didn’t , though.
1. (2011,浙江宁波)-Have you seen the funny movie Let the Bullet Fly?
一Yes,it made me ___________ many times.
A.laugh B. cry C. Sleep D. sing
2. (2011,江苏宿迁)Paul isn’t as ___________ as Sandy. He often makes mistakes in his homework.
A. careless B. more careful C. More careless D. careful
3.(2011,广东肇庆) ____________you don’t give up,your dreams will come true.
A. As long as B. As soon as C. As well as&&
4. It’s important _________ us _________ _English well.
A. learning B. to learn C. Of; to learn .&& D. learning
5.Betty and Mary are in _________ school,but they are in __________ Classes.
A.different B.the different C. T the different D.different
6.(2013,安徽模拟)Jack is good at drawing. I think no one draws __________ .
A. better B. best C. Worse D. worst
7. (2012,辽宁鞍山)There are millions of websites on the Internet and there _________ a lot of useful ________ on the websites.
A.informations B.information C. Is;information D.informations
8. (2012,湖北孝感)-Let’s go shopping at the new mall. 一Why not shop online? It’s ____.
&A. expensive B. more expensive C. Less expensive D. the most expensive
9.(2012,甘肃白银)Now, some robots are ____________ to do the same things ______ people. .
A.as B.for C, Mas D:with
10.( 2011,江苏无锡) ___________Amy likes to go to the cinema,but she doesn’t like to see horror films.
A. Since B. As& C. Though D.不填
【教学反思】
SectionB 3a---selfcheck
【学习目标】
复习单元词汇和短语;掌握比较级形式的构成;巩固本单元的比较级用法;正确运用比较级对人物进行比较描述;
【学习重点
正确运用比较级对人物进行比较描述;
【学法指导】
运用范文进行写作训练
【教学过程】
一、& 导入(启发探究& 3分钟)
&&&&&&&&&&&
1)按要求写出下列词的正确形式。
happy(比较级)_________ more athletic(原级)___________
funny(比较级)_____________ delicious(比较级)_______
good(比较级)__________& thin(比较级)_________
big(比较级)___________ more outgoing(原级)______________-
用所给词的适当形式填空。
1.&&&& My bike is ___________(new),but hers is __________(new) than mine.
2.&&&& Miss Gao isn’t as ______(fat) as Miss Green.
3.&&&& ---Who is ___________-(heavy), Liuli or LiuYing?
---Liu Ying is __________(thin) than Liu Li.
4.&&&& My English teacher is much______(fun) than my math teacher.
5.&&&& Miss Yang is _________(calm) than Miss Li.
2)用所给词的适当形式填空。
be the same as, be good at ,& like, make sb. laugh, be different from
1.&&&& Tom ____________Peter. They are outgoing.
2.&&&& &I ___________to have friends who are like me.
3.&&&& Last Sunday I went to watch a dolphin show, and it __________
4.&&&& Tara and Judy ________-English now.
5.&&&& What __________you_______ ______your best friend?
二、自学(自主探究& 6分钟)
loud [laʊd] adj.大声的;adv.大声地;响亮地
primary ['praɪməri] adj.最初的,最早的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
be different from和 ... 不同
information [ˌɪnfə'meɪʃn] n.信息;情报;资料;通知&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
as long as只要
bring out拿出; 推出&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
the same as与 ... 同样的
in fact事实上;实际上;确切地说&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
be similar to类似于; 与 ... 相似
仔细观察2幅图画,用描述性形容词说出图画给你的感受;
朗读方框的单词,说出2个人的异同;
写出句子比较2个人的异同;
检查句子正误;
再次大声朗读文段。
三、交流(合作探究& 10分钟)
小组学习3b:
联系自己的实际,比较自己与他人的异同个5点;
完整写出自己与他人的区别,注意时态正确;
加上连接词使这10个句子成为一段文章
加上标题。工整抄写在3c处。
周琼是方欣最要好的朋友,请你以方欣的身份,按照下列图表提示,撰写文章对比你们相同和不同的地方。注意使用比较级及“the same as、a little、much、as…as、both、different”等用于比较的词。
Height(高度)
Weight(体重)
English(分)
Zhou Qiong
I like to have friends who are like me._________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________Fang
四、总结(引深探究& 15分钟)
形容词比较级的用法
1.& 双方比较,表示一方超过另一方时,用“比较级+than”结构表示,意为“比……”。如:This bike is better than that one.这辆自行车比那辆好。
2.& 表示一方不如另一方时,用“less+原级+than”结构表示,意为“……不如……”。如:This room is less beautiful than that one .这个房间不如那个房间漂亮。
3.& 表示一方超过另一方的程度或数量时,可在比较级前加表示程度的状语。如:even, a lot, a bit, a little , still, much, far , yet, by far等。如:The weather is even worse than yesterday.天气比昨天更糟糕了。
4.& 表示一方随另一方的程度而变化时,用“the +比较级(主语+谓语),the +比较级(主语+谓语)”结构,如:The harder he works, the happier he feels.他工作越努力,感到越快乐。
5.& 不与其他事物相比,表示本身程度的改变时,用“比较级+and+比较级”的结构,意为“越来越……”。如:The weather is getting hotter and hotter.天气越来越热了。
The girl becomes more and more beautiful.这个女孩变得越来越漂亮了。
6.& 在比较从句中,为避免重复,常用that(those),one(ones)代替前面出现的词。如:The book on the chair is more interesting than that on the desk.椅子上那本书比桌子上那本有趣。
7.& 表示两者在某一方面相同时用“as+形容词或副词原形+as“的句型。如:I think English is as important as math.我认为英语和数学一样重要。
Tom runs as fast as jack.汤姆跑地和杰克一样快。
8.& 表示一方在某一方面不及另一方时用“not as /so+形容词或副词原形+as”的句型。如:It is not as/so warm today as yesterday.今天不如昨天暖和。
He did not come as /so early as Wang Lin.他不如王林来得早。
这种句型可以和第2种“less +原级+than “转换”。
It is less warm today than yesterday.
He came less early than Wang Lin.
1)& 用所给词的适当形式填空。
1.&&&& Her sister’s hair is longer than___________(she).
2.&&&& Everyone enjoys_________(listen)to music.
3.&&&& Math is not so______(difficult)as you think.
4.&&&& More than one boy________(know) how to play computer.
5.&&&& The girl is __________(funny) than her sister.
1.Tina is about three centimeters(厘米)________than Tara.
3)& tall& B. long& C. taller& D. longer
2.___________come from Canada.
A. They both&& B. Both they& C. Both them& D. Them both
3. --In your English study reading is more important than speaking , I think.
--I don’t agree. Speaking is _______reading.
A. as important as B. so important as& C. more important D. the same as
4.Jim likes sports. He is ________than his brother.
A. quieter B. quiet& C. athletic& D. more athletic
5. When the little boy______ some one coming upstairs, he stopped________.
A. to cry& B. crying C. crying D. to cry
6.His words make me________&&&&& A. angrily& B. anger& C. angry& D. angrier
7. I’m good at ______,but Lilei is good at __________.
A. C play computer& B. C to play computer
C. C playing computers& D. China; play computers
8. He has two_________. One is sport and the other is stamp collecting.
A. interest& B. interesting& C. interests& D. interested
9. She became more and more____ in computer.
A. interested& B. interest C. interests& D. interesting
10.Tom is ___________of the twins.
A. the more athletic& B. more athletic& C. athletic& D. the most athletic
完成selfcheck
Mary has some friends.& 1& &Betty, Peter, Alice& 2& &Mike. Mary is the oldest& 3& .Betty is thirteen years &&4& .She is younger than Mary and older than Peter. Alice is nice and Mike is seven.
Betty and Peter are &&5& &runners. But Peter runs faster. Mary and Betty like to &&6& .Mary plays better than Betty. Alice sings &&7& &of them. Mary and Betty study in a middle school. Alice and Mike study in a primary school. They &&8& &work hard at school. But Betty works &&9& .Her handwriting is good, &&10& .
(&& )1.A.They are&&&&&&&&&B.It is&&&&&&&& C.There are&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.We are
(&& )2.A.but &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.or&&&&&&& &&C.them &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.and
(&& )3.A.in the five &&&&&&&&&&&&B .of five&&&&& C.of the five &&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.for the five
(&& )4.A.older &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.old&&
&&&&&& C.oldest &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.very old
(&& )5.A.best &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.better&&&&&& C.well &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.good
(&& )6.A.play basketball &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.play a basketball
C.play the basketball &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.play basketballs
(&& )7.A.good &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.better&&&&&&& C.best &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& D.well X &
(&& )8.A.six &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.all&&&&&&&&&& C.four &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.both
(&& )9.A.hard &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.harder&&&&&& C.very hard &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.hardest
(&& )10.A.too &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.two&&&&&&&&& &C.at &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.also
&文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 人教版八年级上册英语 的文章

随机推荐