jurong camp 2bootcamp在哪里打开?

Javascript Disabled Detected
You currently have javascript disabled. Several functions may not work. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality.
Most Liked Content
PS: I will not make the batch for the others: Academic, Kali, Assassin, and 8th class. I'm tired and about to have quit this game... One last thing I promise though, I'll still vector and upload Bringer, Lightfury and Abysswalker icons in the future. And the future's here...
PSS: Also, if you'll notice I included some skills that are not in-game. Yeah... I didn't bother excluding those. You go bother yourself which are the current skills of your favorite class by looking at a simulator.
Album Links:
(has unreleased classes: Hunter, Summoner, Avenger, Monk)
Some bonus thingy:
Random vectors, just click the relic for more images.
Thanks for appreciating my work.
Elemental Lord
Force User
Kali (The Korean ones are really tough owing to the heavy s3xy accent)
Note: For the following images, the stats were based on an ideal build which is why the stats are not matching.
Q: Okay, now that we've seen its accuracy, how do we use it?
A: I'm glad you asked. Just like SgTotoro's version, you simple start off with getting your &Naked& stats. This is found below the Stats Info in your Character Window. Simply highlight the Stat that you want to get and you should see a White Number followed by a Green Number. Only get the White Number.
Next, fill up all the other necessary information by putting the Stats of your (Current/Planned) Equipment in the Green Cells.
And there you have it! Simple as that.
Q: But sir, what if we don't have the equipment we want yet?
A: That's when you consult the Crafting NPCs! Simply highlight over the desired equipment, and you should see the Stats that you will get from it.
So there we go. A short, quick guide on how to use the Stat Calculator.
I will be updating it often to get the most accurate results possible so please, if you find any errors in yours, feel free to tell me.
And now, for the moment you've all been scrolling for!
Download: Version
Good luck, and have fun planning your future gears. Cheers.
-Jonn / En
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So.. everyone knows that sometimes when you're looking for a dgn, someone shouts & PRO person here&, but do you really know what is the diference between a real one and a fake one? well,after gathering enough information, i'm gonna post here everything that ppl says about a fake pro aka &w3w& and a real PRO
(do remember that the &fake pro& section ONLY aplies to ppl who call themselfs &PRO&, there are some newbies that will have a similar problem, but dont be mad at them because, after all, everyone was a newbie before )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fake Pro [AKA Adventurer-David-in-training]:
1- Calling himself PRO in public and rejecting decent or over geared players in his party
2- First to die
3- Heal macro spammer
4- Love to critic,complain,badmouth
5- Won't resu when died.
6- Blame others when died.
7- Kick people who have eq +7, or someone that have equips higher than his
8- 1/2 hour searching for Healer to enter easy nest.
9- Don't know that skills of other class have CD.
10-Quits when he doesn't get what he wants
11- just loots everything and rolls the dice even if someone is asking for that loot and everyone in the party agreed
12- Always says NOOB and do a trash talk
13- Keeps on blaming others while he was just standing and doin nothing
14- Will insist that he/she open the chest because he got the FA (regardless if he/she really did the FA)
15- Will badmouth or kick you out of the party for not believing on their superstitions
16- Will prefer famous dps class (e.g Assassin, Gear Master) over well-equipped underrated classes ( e.g saleana, sniper ).
17- Thinks that by doing PvP 1-on-1 will prove that what they say is correct
18- AFK in party
19- Don't know role in party
20- Teach people who already master their class
21- Teach how to run dungeon or nest,but died after that
22- Ask for heal even only got damage about 5%.
23- Ask for re-buff after 30 sec being buffed (the buff hold for 3 minutes)
24- they're re tard ed. they have an upside down thought process.
25- (PvP-Capt.Mode) Rush into enemy base as a captain and act like a PRO hero, died afterward, aw u all bobo no save me.
26- (PvP-Capt.Mode) Keep asking for heal when one is not the captain.
27- (PvP-Capt.Mode) Thinks that Defensive play is a n00b act
28- (PvP-Team) When one is melee type, play range instead, totally did nothing beneficial to the team.
29- (PvP-Team/1v1) Bragging about how awesome they are when using OP classes, insulting others. When lose to some class that shouldn't supposed to lose, they blame the server or the one who defeated them for being so LOG.
30- softban matches: they ban skills for other ppl that isnt even supposed to be banned, and when they're about to die they just dont follow sb anymore
31- pvp match with items: Even though they are &so pro& every single round, when they are about to die, they just run arounds looking for a healing item, making the pvp a game of catch-the-mouse (this applies only to 1vs1/2vs2/capt mode)
32- leveling: dont want pt with cleric classes
33- sell items: nego like no-brainer (they think super ultra hard to get item just grow freely in your backyard)
34- think you as a girl in real life just because you're using a female char, ask for facebook account, say vulgar things and also alien language
35- think that non-cc players noob
36- discriminate newly join players
37- They prefer Op class than OP eq
38- They assume that no costume = noob
39- Create party for nest, but don't have keys.
40- FDC in nest......when re-join, they said &Sorry, DC& (there is differences between FDC and DC)
41- All party members must have FTG,if not bad loot.
42- waste 30 mins or 1 hr looking for a booster instead of joining pub parties or lvling solo during that time
43- doesn't know the difference between GMs, producer and devs
44- Farm Medal&Exp on Colosseum (18:8 rooms)
45-&&When losing an argument, he then begins to brag about his/her +10 victor eqs.
46- Keep on begging you to res him if he dies, even though he can res themselves
Advertises normal nests when looking for party, but upon entering the fields, sees his party has good eqs, suddenly chooses hell.
48- wont listen to the instructions of the leader and laugh about it then say nonesense about they know what to do and that they dont need to be instructed (not assuming, other member needs it).
49- he/she challenges you Comp x pvp when he/she loses an argument
50- They have their pick-up line: wew (They always say that at times when they themselves fail or when their partymates did something wrong )
51- Fake pro players call their opponents weak/noob after they defeat them, or the same thing when they die
52- Makes death threats in-game or sometimes in the forums
53- &DONT OPEN THAT RC !!! EXP WILL DECREASED!!!&&&
54- Always use blue bird for his / her personal problem
55- Some of then even uses hacks and thinks that they are awesome by using it
56- (PvP) they trashtalk in any circumstances (Charge the enemy head-on ==& result? success : brag, and trashtalk his enemies (in PvP). failure : die, and trashtalk his allies )
57- Fake pros seem to feel that they are the best, the most true of all, the most knowledgeable of all.
58- Fake pro ask a pala to use healing relic.
59- Some fake pros even scam someone to get everything they want, be it gold, costume, or even account
60- Join a guild , then leveling until max and then left the guild without any reason
61- Blame others when the party/team fails nest/GvG
62- Keeps rolling dice what item he/she already had one/ not share
63- Enter Guild , ask to challenge Guildmaster/Guildmember that pro in pvp , if he/she the game won-he trashtalked ABC etc guild , if he/she lost the game - left the guild
64- &Showoff& his gold to newbies, then trashtalk them for being poor
65- I'm the only one can be sided with her because i'm pro than others , just ask me (found a women in party or guild)
66- Leave pvp game at round 4 of 5 round game
67- Came from another server and yell that server had a lot of noobs player ( shout )
68- Join a Top Rated guild that won a guildwar events and go he/she previous guild , spam Guildwar Gesture and laugh on people
69- Some people don't care about winning/losing in PVP. They only care about their K/D ratios, going after kills instead of helping others, and when they die, incoming trashtalk..
70- They usually go full r e t a r d e d (IN A BAD WAY)
71- fake pros normally needs a heal like, every 5seconds or so
72- Automatically presses 'F12 - Stage Entrance' when he has opened his bunny even though his party mates haven't opened theirs.
73- Always use blue bird for his / her personal problem ( usually to blame others.. )
74- Trashtalk in another language.. aka &Comi sua m?e, aquela puta& & v?o tomar no cu gringos&&&- some examples of brazilian thrashtalk - i'm a brazilian myself so.. yeah i dont like having to read this &&- and &ako weak bobo w3w aw& - i dont even remember what that means anymore so.. just think of a filipino thrashtalking, i dunno &&-
75- &op class bandwagon& - only play the most&&op class in the game. If it gets nerfed, they jump to another op class and so on
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Real PRO [AKA Geraint former apprentice]:
Professionals are titles/labels like a medal or something so we can view them what we want to while most of them won't really care about the title. Being a pro is you being yourself, put that pro-ness in the head and all hell goes loose ending up on a drama.
Examples are mostly those who blame others since they don't want to be blamed and ruin the title they already have. Pros won't blame anyone and neither the average players won't criticize a person they labeled a pro. Some people just like the quotation &Failure is not an option.& thus, leading into the drama. Everyone makes mistakes, we're not a perfect or superior being to put others below us. There is always room for improvements ~ Efraym
A pro is a skilled player. Sometimes with uber upgraded items + really good dodging/playing skills.
or Decent items + really good dodging/playing skills
a skillful player who fight like a man and accept all challenges, without running around when they're about to die (doesnt aply to group PVP) [by that i mean running around every single round without fighting back when they're dying, making the match a game of catch-the-mouse]
PVE- a decent skill knowledgeable player with decent equips
someone who can manage to survive and damage a certain dungeons or nest or even pvp despite of the equips, items or characters he is using.. It is not neccessary over rated equips to be pro.. It really relies on the pilot itself...
Player who knows their job, and knows to respect others.
A real PRO is someone who respects everyone and and treats everyone nice no matter what class they are.
Pro are humble players that just play and people will notice how good they are through their actions. Actions speak louder then words after all.
Professionals means they know what they are doing
REAL pro people dont say that they are &pro&
a real pro won't judge others and act like Mr Know it all before they know what other ppl capable of
a real pro know the following worlds:RESPECT AND PATIENCE
always listen (don't talk much of nonsense) to the party leader because they know that good leader will give good instruction not only for him but for all members of the party. Sometimes they suggest if they think the leader's instruction is not that good but not to the extent of escalating bad arguments.
A true professional player never stat in anyway that he is the best and blame no one at his lose at a match
a true &pro& doesn't trash talk everyone in game even in forum, they are sometimes like being quite ingame but when others need help if ever they are not busy or something they dont even think twice to help others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
be a good player without saying you are good yourselfs
be considerate to other people even if they are nota nice person
if you happen to be correct and other people is wrong, dont just talk sheet, prove it instead, they will recognize their own mistakes
if you happen to be wrong and other people is correct, say sorry and humbly ask for critics/improvement
its simple, yes, but even not all people can do this &simple& things
be nice to the players, we are neither noobs nor pros, we are al DN SEA gamers some with experience, more than others, and newbies.
If someone ever calls you a noob, ask him this: &well then, define the word &noob& to me& and if he says any bad word, keep doing the same question changing the &badword&,&&let see what he will reply when he gets tired [ or he might not even answer the first question]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pro=/=Geared
Pro Players are relatively different from Geared Players.
just an exmaple:
Pro Players maximizes everything he has.(ex. Dodging skills ^^)
Geared Players are tougher coz of the High Defense of the Armor he/she is wearing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
&if you can be humble to yourself, why no be humble to others?&
being a geared character doesn't mean that you're so strong, yes, in terms of equipment, but do you use it in the good way? instead of being boastful on your gears, why not be an example to others on how to get well-equipped? or help them get their crafting items? instead of running away from them, why not reach their arms and help them to their feet?
&die like a hero, or live and be a villain yourself&
being a high ranked character doesn't mean that you're confident with your skills, yes, in terms of piloting skills, but do you use it in the good way? instead of praising yourself for being a self-proclaimed &PRO&, why not be competitive and help others on how to wield their weapons? just because you got many kills, you got more victories than defeats, you call yourself &PRO?& a true professional player doesn't speak highly, but rather than, proving that they are worthy of their ranks.
simple things yet complicated problems...we can overcome this if we're humble and patient to others.
and that's it for now, hope this can help players in the future when creating parties/doing pvp, and when a self-claimed &PRO& person appears you can recognise if he really can benefit your party or not, or if your doing pvp, you can stress a little less &&anything i can add? just post on here and i will put on the list =)
CREDITS: NekoKun, FrancoisLeBlanc, soyoeternity, Eggssy, inchik, lazerhand, FinalLax, MJKT, altraize,&&Efraym, Strela, Archileus, insidious0192, ReiShikiii, PH_TapaCake, iDreamy, Kanluran, tomoe723, Leonhart, MecHaLoLix, Rafaellee, ezequieltz, MJKT, rallan, harokira, Jaesidd, aqueon, SHARDZ86, Valhadow, AceWiz, queenlisa, Sp3llArr0w, Seiji, Veritas, Vargomochi, aztex95, HarvestBee, Kyonchii, UnshelleD
(June 10th, 2012)
On June 10th, 2012. The Guild Master of the very well known Fairytail guild posted a delcaration in regards to the SDN (Sea Dragon Nest) challenge, where the fastest team to complete the dungeon would win $10,000 SGD.
Fairytail Guild Master, xJuviax said:
Declaration:
FairyTail (Westwood) was founded since CBT with the initial purpose of gathering players with a common passion for Dragon Nest.
Although our members have experience in the DN services of other countries, we are proud to call DN SEA our home, the community where we truly belong.
Born from our burning passion, a single goal was forged for the greater purpose of being the best DN Community. To this end, we strive to show the best of DN by sharing our experience in gameplay and teamwork with the community.
Our belief is that to honor this ideal, we shall abstain from accepting monetary gains from taking part in in-game events.
Any guild members of FairyTail may take part in any events but shall not be eligible for any monetary rewards.
Should other guild or team accept any existing FairyTail members, that team will be equally ineligible to receive prizes. Future FairyTail Guild Masters are not allowed to change our founding goal.
In the event that they do, We seek CherryCredits to disqualify the participating team, or if necessary, disband the guild without prejudice.
We also hope that CherryCredits and the DNSEA Community can recognize us as a part of the DNSEA Community, as one of the few pioneers to explore the Sea Dragon Nest, and hopefully one day, defeat it.
We seek CherryCredits personnel to reply on this matter.
IGN xJuviax
GuildMaster
FairyTail(WestWood)
This declaration slammed into the General Discussion section like a bucket of cold water on everybody's faces. Nobody expected the well respected guild to release something like this and it sparked a 6 page long debate on the validity and contradictions of the post, with some agreeing with certain points, and some flaming it for its overzealous remarks in terms of guild honor.
Taking the declaration apart, it basically stated that the guild did not want the money if they won the event, and would go so far as to disqualify/disband their own members/guild if need be. They also requested CC's intervention on this issue to bring down their hammers of doom, as if to say the authority was always on their side.
Apparently, it was.
One of the lead producers in DN SEA, also known as Mr. Addison Kang, replied with a post that boosted the confidence of Fairytail while generating a storm of hate due to (obvious) bias towards the guild.
Addison Kang said:
I was told by my staff to visit this thread.
Let alone the declaration, FairyTail have display exceptional skills and dedication to DN Sea Community. I'm sure many players agree that this is already an honorary Guild. Good job on this part
It is an important task to upkeep values of it's founding members. The lack of a constitution or a formal registration of this body make it hard to formalize or maintain the guild's order. I was astonished by the guild members for being able to make such swift and bold decision. Taking a small step anchoring such principle is a giant leap towards a noble self-help community.
This is a special case, a Guild's commitment that uniquely benefits the entire community. Therefore, I'm please to task the Chief Marshal to undertake the task to assist FairyTail mission, in up-keeping their values. We should learn from FairyTail's be &intended for benefits rather than for profits&.
I believe FairyTail is so far the closest to bring down SDN and have the highest chance of making the achievement. You can almost call them a Saint Guild for rejecting those rewards. Join me in cheering them to bringing down the SDN and for their future contribution towards the DN Sea community.
What this basically meant for the rest of the DN SEA community was that Fairytail would have exclusive rights to uphold their &honor& and have the assistance of the CC staff to bring down doom on all that opposed them.
Not only that, but if the declaration were true, it would also be true to say that any team attempting to clear the SDN dungeon would have to make sure there were no Fairytail members in their party or it would result in disqualification. This &fact& enraged many of the forum community, and it was understandable as to why some lost respect for this guild and its members who supported this idea.
Some forum members also took pity on those within the Fairytail guild that would have to comply with this declaration, as it basically gave them no choice but to follow it to the letter or face leaving the guild. The hints of arrogance from the declaration were also debated among the forumers, shedding new light on Fairytail that will either stain their reputation or honor. Defenders of justice such as Sakasen deserve a spotlight for their efforts to debate the declaration logically, and without needless trolling.
Ignorant posts from some of Fairytail's members included statements that basically said they posted it within the General Discussion and shouted it in-game for all to see and hear because they hoped it would spread the word (okay sure) among the DN SEA community that they had this special thing going on with CC.
A CC moderator stepped in soon after to close the thread for the love of justice (JUSTICE INDEED).
As a long time resident of the DN SEA forums, I can say that this is not the first time i've seen CC show bias towards guilds/members. It's an ugly reality that appears once or so in a awhile but it sickens me to see it when it happens. However, since Addison Kang is never seen on the forums (and claimed that he was asked by his staff to read it), it is very surprising to see the amount of bias that comes out from the top heads so openly and direct rather than the usual CC forum staff who know how to control their words.
Just saying, this isn't something to be proud of, CC.
As much as you want to respect the honor and values of certain guilds/members, please do think about the rest of the DN SEA community, and understand what they have to say before saying something stup- that will spark conflict while intervening with all your might and glory like nobody else matters.
(November 2013, Suggested by
Back in September of 2013, CC brought the
to the shores of DN SEA. Being part of the competitive spirit, the event offered various rewards and titles for clearing the dungeon as well as an exclusive 1-time-only &Jakard's Demise& title that would be bestowed to the first team that cleared the dungeon.
Guilds and teams alike went at the event in full force and the first 8-man team to secure the dungeon came from Ikebukuro, a guild from Westwood. Being the ones to clear the dungeon and secure the title would have given them an outstanding reputation within the Westwood community.
However, the victory was short lived when ZawZaw, a guild member from Ikebukuro, decided to come clean and exposed a chatlog between guild members that revealed the way they managed to win the titles - they bought it.
Simply put, the team was outsourced to a group of skilled players from cDN (Dragon Nest China), which piloted the DN SEA characters to secure the dungeon. The &team& consisted of a 7-man pilot team from cDN and 1 original guild member, equating to a cost of $700 SGD (7 pilots, $100 each) for their services. After some internal conflicts within the chat, ZawZaw decided he had enough with one of the guild members' attitudes (and perhaps the guild attitude in general) and decided to post the
that went down, in the forums.
Chat by ZawZaw, 21st November 2013 (Wall of Text):
The thread was soon locked by Moderators to shut down speculation but a day later ZawZaw received and posted a
from the staff themselves.
With this screenshot, it sparked a sense of controversy among players. Some speculated Ikebukuro being a guild with many high CC spenders (Cash Shop Buyers) thus resulting in the leniency of their &sentence&. A moderator named
came in to try and clear the air with a definition of policies and rules regarding their penalties as well as the argument that the guild was just trying to attain a prestigious title, rather than something that would affect the game itself (eg. gold selling) so only their titles were taken back.
was created as the final one by ZawZaw, which &notified& CC of under-the-table deals being made once again for a different &memorial event&. It was locked soon after.
A few days after the whole fiasco had gone down, a forum member by the name of
decided to
(and Mikasa) on their lenient decision towards Ikebukuro and tell them that they should have enough respect for themselves to maintain strict rules on their own game. Forum users discussed the issue among themselves - and argued a bit for conflicting views for about 14 pages of text before Mikasa came back in to try and clarify questions forum users had.
She explained it that too many accounts would be banned if they were based solely on account sharing and the statement it had within the Game Abuse Policy only really served as a warning to people attempting to do so. Getting down to the main point, she couldn't give a good answer to the community due to confidentiality issues.
Quote by Mikasa:
&Please bear in mind the constraints moderators have when addressing issues. Everyone demands for a reply but when one is given under the said constraints, it is not appreciated but used as a counter-argument to blast CC/reply instead. I've tried to give a reply which will satisfy the community to the best that I can.&
With that, the thread was locked and though some remnants of other threads remain around in regards to the issue, this brings us to the demise of a famous title and infamous guild that will probably never be seen the same way again.
Intermission Side Story: Jasmine's 2 Day Last Stand (4th December 2013, Suggested by )
set to complete with 15 hours? Turned out to be 44 hours and 35 minutes of life without DN SEA by your side.
Players took to the forum to vent their frustration without the game for an extended period of time and hoped CC would give them an expected completion time and some compensation such as a free reset scroll or cosmetic items.
Comical threads about being bored and having a life outside of DN popped up but were close shortly after.
9. Leniency Package (December 2013, Suggested by
Shortly after the Ikebukuro scandal, our friends in GD discovered a thread that was deleted soon after its creation. The contents contained a fake advertisement for the availability of a &Leniency Package& for purchase. By its statements, one would technically be immune to CC's rules and be free to do as they
scamming, cheating, item duplication - all of it would be fair game as well as the CC team being on the purchaser's side to shut down any accusations players had against them.
Picture by
Of course one would only need to top up a minimum of 2,000,000 CC Credits to qualify for the package and would receive it depending on how fast they verified their purchase of credits. The satirical piece might have been spawned from the previous instance of leniency shown towards Ikebukuro when they came forward to announce their scandal of piloting players for titles (see 8.).
Some players claimed that although it was a fake article, it truly reflected
about CC's control over the community and how cash shop items were
as well as the experience for players (eg. spending loads of CC for cosmetics as well as high level gears). Several other satirical threads about being lenient spawned over the period but were all locked down by CC.
If there's one thing we can learn from this, it's probably along the lines of what one user had to say...
&DON'T USE THE WORD LENIENT, I TELL YOUUUU! JUST DON't!& -
10. Project SaveDN (October 2014, Article by )
truedistance, on 16 November 2014 - 08:59 PM, said:
Anyway, I have enough free time to work on this thread, so allow me.
Project SaveDN (October 2014)
In light of the deteriorating sentiments towards DNSEA and Cherry Credits, AikawaKazu wrote a blog article about the current problems of the SEA server and several suggestions that aim to remedy those issues. (Original blog post link here: ) The article cited class-related issues like discrimination and skill balancing and the effects of RNG in gear progress as major issues that need to be addressed, and it suggested the creation of a means for players to send out feedback to developers about the game.
The article was met with optimism during the day after the publishing of the article. Many players, both retirees and active players, discussed additional aspects that need focus like latency issues affecting gameplay, the bugs that remain unresolved and the slowly weakening PVP scene. However, there were also players who questioned the necessity of the article. Some mentioned the futility of such a movement at the current stage of the game, comparing it to other games that slowly decline after a few years of activity, and some mentioned the current stand of Cherry Credits and Eyedentity towards player feedback in the SEA server. Regardless, many experienced players have expressed support towards AikawaKazu's proposals, and the blog post was later linked to the NA and EU servers by SaitoHikari, a noted player from DNNA. The related discussions revealed EU's issues with lack of new content and NA's concerns about class discrimination. EternaLLight also opened a discussion in DNTH, although no details of the response were reported.
Eventually, the discussion showed signs of breaking down as posts about &CC paying the players to save the game& and that the suggestions are slowly becoming too selfish. The &Pay to Win& argument was also a short tangent to the discussion, but was later dropped as the thread's tone becomes more pessimistic towards the current issues in the server and the tendencies of other players to post content that does not contribute to the topic at hand. The negative sentiments, towards the game, the developers, and the players, only worsened as the thread continues without a response from anyone from Eyedentity and Cherry Credits, with AikawaKazu questioned for being partial towards Cherry Credits.
In a nutshell:
&OT: I still do have faith with the community but as I've read i the community tends to debate on ideas and then eventually going on personal attacks. I don't think it's healthy but there is not much we can do about it
— Joluuzz, 06 November 2014 - 09:37 AM
Update as of 21st May 2015, Credits to :
AikawaKazu made a
saying that he would be leaving DN SEA PvE, essentially quitting for good other than casual PvP and casting for those games. To sum up his reason:
&Dragon Nest overall is heading towards an unfortunate direction given its immense potential (I'm very sure people who love this game will agree) and I've decided that I'll also leave DN PVE entirely, and for PVP I'll still be playing casually and aiding in the hosting/shoutcasting of Tournaments.& -
Though he is just one player leaving, it does shed some light on how even the most hardcore fans of the original DN SEA are eventually leaving the game because of the path it's headed for. It's an unknown future for the community in DN SEA but hopefully some things will change for the better.
Semi-Significant Figures:
TrollQueen + Longcat:
I never knew that person was named 'TrollQueen', but i'm guessing he/she is the person who started using that huge longcat signature, forcing people to scroll down an endless picture of probably the longest cat known to all of the internet. The cartooned cat started with it's head at the tops of space all the way down to it's feet in the fiery depths of hell.
Longcat was first decided as a nuisance, and was first spotted...I believe during the Racism war. The user stopped posting them due to the moderators taking action, manually removing the signature. Surprisingly, longcat was used during the meatspin war as an alert poster when the disaster hit, notifying all that they should spam to the next page in order to skip the disgusting gif.
Longcat has yet to be seen again, most likely due to the new signature size limits CC has and the obvious removal of the picture if it were seen in a post.
FutebolBR (I think that's how it was spelled anyway):
This person was spotted as a wannabe troll after all of the wars had died down (around the end of September). It was during that time this person came in and started embedding his posts with autplaying youtube videos of soccer matches containting the dreaded 'vuvuzela' horn. At first he started off by 'hiding' the videos, making them 1px by 1px autoplayed youtube videos but I guess after some warning or something, he decided to have the actual sized videos play in his posts, which may have allowed some people to pause them but he further infuriated the community by embedding multiple videos at once, so forumers either had to leave the thread or pause all of his videos.
Later on he adapated pictures and a signature of the famed term, 'Haters Gonna Hate', obviously provoking the rest of the community that they couldn't do anything about his spamming unless CC stepped in. I don't remember if CC took any action but this person's presence finally died away in the forums and has never been seen or heard of again.
enzo80 / PinoyHater / Collute
Shortly after the Saint Haven update, there was a person on the forums who decided to follow in the footsteps of our old friend Collute, hating on the race now known as the 'magic word' - pinoys. Not much is known about this person's mysterious past but his recent actions have been significant enough to cause a period of remembrance for this poor soul.
Enzo80, as he was called, first embarked on his ban-worth journey by starting up a few Filipino hatin' threads, which eventually lead his 'safe' thread regarding ordinary agate locations to be filled with trolls. Nobody really knows what reaction sparked within him, but it was a definite fire starter to his outrage on the forum community.
Around the late night hours on the 28th of October, Enzo first started showcasing some hacking websites which he found and immediately received flaming for his actions. Little did the community know, it was just fuel for the fire. His next barrage of threads started pouring out all over the General Discussion area, with the titles of hacks and cheats that should be looked at immediately before CC caught him.
These threads about hacking soon alerted the late-night moderators and they stepped in to assist, deleting all traces of his hack threads. Most of the forum community silenty thanked the Goddess that most of the SEA community was not around to see the carnage due to the late hours and predicted he would be gone by the time most of the forumers woke up.
Enzo, with his original forum account most likely banned, was frustrated with his failed attempts, and decided to take the 'magic word' route from the path he once started on: to create the wall of Pinoy hatin'. He created a new account with the alias 'PinoyHater' and proceeded to spam the next few pages with threads of his request for Pinoys to S his (black) D, but were quickly deleted by the now alert moderators. Shortly thereafter, he was assumed to be banned (again), and the community crossed&&their fingers, hoping that this mini-war starter would stop his rage-induced threads.
Unfortunately, enzo did come back for one last attempt with an unnamed alias, probably thinking that it would allow his attacks to be seen and heard by all at 1-3AM, GMT +8 in the morning. The new threads were named as the old titles of asking pinoys to perform the certain action. At this point, most of the community knew he was fighting a losing battle and would eventually give up all attempts to wage a full-scale war since the moderators were watching his every move. Near the end of his attacks, I did receive some direct spam messages in threads addressed to me from enzo, being called a shemale that liked D but they were soon removed, along with his unnamed account.
Nobody really knows if he will return with a new alias, but the DN SEA forum community has once again, recovered from this attack, and has returned to their 'peaceful' state of flaming, trolling, and some nice answers on the side.
It is now belived that enzo is in fact, Collute. No surprise there but nonetheless, he has not changed.
Later it was confirmed that enzo was indeed Collute and he made a comeback using his old name. Most of the community weren't surprised by his racial words but his change in attack pattern took the forums by storm. Nobody expected a direct and obvious onslaught of racist threads from the passively known Collute.
Spambots (Reminded by Misty_Blue)
Quite awhile back, around the time when the community of DN SEA was starting to get established, a person...or group decided to launch a full scale barrage of advertisements that still go on in the forums today. Though it seems to be the work of many users, one can probably conclude that they all originate from an isolated group, purposely targetting the DN SEA forums. These advert attacks usually contain the promises of free TV shows or access and while they may seem to be typical spam to the average forum user, they are nonetheless a very large nuisance among the entire community.
The CC staff have been alert around the clock, making sure to shut down or move these threads to the Cafeteria (I have no idea why) in order to keep a sense of tidyness in the DN forum categories.
Though the rising infections of advertisements have been steadily rising in the forums, the crackdown on these syndicates have also been stepped up, but it is hard to say or see if CC will take further action against these attacks. CC can continue to quarantine these spambots but the war between staff and spambots may soon reach a climax that will shake the entire forum community if not stopped in the near future.
A snapshot in time by
A reminder to all those entering the company of the forums, this was once a battleground:
Levan said:
This concludes my current knowledge of the wars and figures that the DN SEA forum community has experienced, and I apologize if there are some mistakes in my statements as they are based off my memory.
It will be a bit harder for me to record history since I am not around on weekdays but I will try my best to keep this article updated. If anyone happens to be around during an event that took place, please feel free to write up an article and I will add it in to the books.
I am sure there will be more history to be recorded in the DN SEA forums. With more wars, and significant figures to reach these sacred grounds, the DN SEA forum community must once again, stand strong and ready for all that may be against them.
May the Goddess watch over you all. Patience and Faith, for the Goddess.
Most Liked Content

我要回帖

更多关于 四川2台幸福在哪里 的文章

随机推荐