其他3条回答
优酷,搜exo,就会有,或者,口袋里面也可以看,已经有中字了
优酷里有exo90:2014
在情网部落上,土豆,爱奇艺都可以
exo的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《EXO 90:2014》重演90年代MV 现场花絮引期待 - 今视网 - 关注民生,传播江西-江西省新闻视频门户-江西省重点新闻网站-江西广播电视台主办
当前位置&&&&&&
《EXO 90:2014》重演90年代MV 现场花絮引期待
来源: 作者:
编辑:李柳瑶
《EXO 90:2014》花絮照
  江西网络广播电视台讯 照片中,灿烈弹着钢琴、KAI骑着单车、LAY躺在床上的模样让粉丝对剧情十分好奇。
  以《EXO 90:2014》为主题的真人秀节目,EXO将成为K-Pop的复兴期90年代和全球化时期2014年的连接桥梁,和前辈们相遇并再现他们的名曲。每期节目都会播出EXO制作拍摄的名曲2014版MV。
  另外,该节目由全贤武主持,首期就邀请了H.O.T、神话等大前辈做嘉宾,令人期待。该节目将于15日晚22:00首播。login with
login / register with us, 6theory
Remember Me
LoginRegister
Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
In this Discussion
KPOP Time Slip: EXO 90:2014 clarifications
Forum Posts: 201Article Comments: 23Reputation: 637
1st Episode: H.O.T. PartyMC : Jeon HyunmooCast: Leeteuk, EXO & SM RookiesEXO : Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O. Kai, SehunSM Rookies : Johnny, Taeyeong, Yuta, Jaehyeon, Tan(?) Is his name Tan? I can't see it clearly nor know that well.Guest : Kangta (H.O.T.)Shooting time : July, 24thRunning time : Fridays, 10 PM
(From 8/15 ~~ 10/31)Total : 12 Episode
So for the first episode it'll be only exo-k that will be present for this ep. As stated in that picture.But exo-m will be in the show (k-netz says they'll be in the 2nd episode) so i think k&m will take turns for this show cuz lay has a new variety show in china as well and it'll be difficult for him to be present every episodeAlso to peeps saying that it's ok that the show will be an EXO-K show since the M members have shows in china well... You guys are obviously not up to date with M news because other than fansign in 28th...M has done nothing else so far besides individual activities. We don't mind if it's K only...we're just saying what is SM doing with M besides putting them on the bench since early May.M has no tv show or anything planned besides fansigning in 28th...everything was a rumor and nothing was confirmed...unlike this tv showUpdate: k-netz are saying that EXO-K will be remaking the song "Happiness" by H.O.T. and for the 2nd ep it'll still be an H.O.T. ep as EXO-M will be remaking H.O.T.'s Candy
Forum Posts: 317Article Comments: 68Reputation: 338
i wish the new gg will be the guest sometime, i want to see some interactions
IF SOMEONE PISSED ME OFF AT SCHOOL
Copyright (C) Theory Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.allkpop(R) is part of the 6Theory Media, LLC, Network. |【频道】EXO天地
分享给站外好友
页面地址:
FLASH地址:
HTML代码:
通用代码:
可以让视频在手机、平板电脑上播放!
举报此视频包含不当内容:
请填写你要举报的内容,标明举报内容所在地时段,将有助于我们更及时的处理举报内容。感谢您对PPS的支持!
广告和欺诈
触犯我的版权
你可以把视频下载到不同的设备
使用电脑飞速下载轻易收藏喜欢的视频
使用苹果设备支持iPhone、iPad高清视频亦可离线观看
使用Android设备支持手机、平板高清视频亦可离线观看
拍下二维码,视频随身看
用PPS影音IOS/Android版扫描二维码,在您的移动设备上继续观看视频,也可以分享给您的好友。
《EXO90:2014》 制作发表会
手机没装PPS影音?
频道信息:
播放:245.97万
EXO是韩国S.M Entertainment于2012年正式推出的12人男子组合,日和4月1日分别于中韩两地召开大型新闻发布会亮相。EXO这个名字从意为太阳系以外的外部行星-EXOPLANET一词中得来,蕴含了他们是从未知的世界...来的新星之意。在EXO后添加代表KOREA的K与代表MANDARIN的M,组成EXO-K,EXO-M两个小组,分别在韩国和华语圈开始活动,并有逐步进军全球,将EXO的音乐传遍全世界的抱负[]
注:数据来自爱奇艺、PPS全平台
《EXO90:2014》 制作发表会
上传时间:13个月前
上 传 者:julia197967
所属频道:EXO天地
上 传 自:
分&&&&&&类:娱乐
暂无相关内容
视频简介:《EXO90:2014》 制作发表会
现在可以用QQ账号直接发表评论,分享给我的好友
大家都在看
互联网药品信息服务许可证: