我们球迷不多,我们是弱势群体;
坚守和忠诚是我们的信仰,赢球密会理解?
我们是溜马球队密,为自己带盐。
充满鲜花的世界到底在哪里?
如果它真的存在那么我一定会去!
敢不敢与整个世界赛跑?!
赞一个,楼主自己画的嘛?
very nice~~~!
Reggie说:“我知道他是最好的,众人皆知。但我想,我可以和他斗!你想打得好,我也是一样!我不是最好的运动员,我跑不快,动作慢,跳不高,但我可以和最好的球员斗吗?毫无疑问!”
真害~不然之前的影片GIF我看半天是不知道@幼魇窃觞N做出淼....
希望有戴套.否t@年代想跟大一痈2f女人.提升的只有0.6%的命中率r(st)q
引用3楼 @ 发表的:
赞一个,楼主自己画的嘛?
是美帝那YD淼
碉堡啊! 挺牛逼~
出一些球衣中..详情看相册或者我的帖子...
碉堡了。。。。
有些人就是惯的。
▲这胸肌不错。
美如画啊。。。
不错哦~~~~~~lz应该标一下出处
Indiana Pacers forward Paul George's 360-degree dunk on Saturday had Twitter buzzing and the sports highlight shows ranking it among the top plays of the year.Freelance writer and blogger&&created an illustrated gif of George's dunk and explained to The Indianapolis Star the process of creating it:"I've made a few of these gifs before, and I mainly just make them because I enjoy doing them. This Paul George dunk has received the most attention by far. Even though I have more professional experience as a writer, I've done art and illustration my whole life and am always looking for artistic outlets. When I saw the Paul George dunk, I knew it would be really fun to rotoscope it. Looking at every video frame long enough reveals a lot of details I would never have picked up. While creating the drawn version of the gif, I think I stopped over and over and marveled at that one long step Paul George takes just before he takes off. I hadn't noticed until then that he is completely off the ground in a pretty drastic angle in order to jump when he does.Making the gif is not that difficult a process. It's very similar to creating gifs from video, as far as capturing the video and converting it to an image file. All I'm doing is making the gif in Photoshop and then tracing every frame to make an image file. I use a graphics tablet to do this, which makes it very simple. Like I said, it's not complicated. It is very time consuming, though. The Paul George gif took a little over 3 hours because the video I started with was in slow motion. Slow motion means more frames to trace, which means more time."[ 此帖被台扯臼在 06:45修改 ]
厉害,真不错
您需要登录后才可以回复,请
& 允许多选
360人参加识货团购268.00元189人参加识货团购79.00元783人参加识货团购439.00元373人参加识货团购558.00元135人参加识货团购550.00元293人参加识货团购568.00元500人参加识货团购499.00元99人参加识货团购199.00元67人参加识货团购468.00元54人参加识货团购69.00元467人参加识货团购780.00元56人参加识货团购199.00元【治高无上】2K13乔治投篮姿势,附GIF演示!_保罗乔治吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:23,010贴子:
【治高无上】2K13乔治投篮姿势,附GIF演示!
一楼度娘!
INDIANA PACERSP.George
SHOOTING FORM————Release 57SHOT BASE————Jump Shot 37请叫我雷锋!
你这根本不像。
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或

我要回帖

更多关于 保罗乔治女友 的文章

随机推荐