有一首英文女歌生唱的高潮是we can什么什么啦啦啦德玛西亚第4啦,啦啦啦德玛西亚第4啦,啦啦啦德玛西亚第4啦,we can

有一首歌前面是啦啦啦啦@#$%^什么什么的,高潮是why,why do it@#$%什么什么的英文歌曲,是个女的唱的点摇滚_百度知道
有一首歌前面是啦啦啦啦@#$%^什么什么的,高潮是why,why do it@#$%什么什么的英文歌曲,是个女的唱的点摇滚
有一首歌前面是啦啦啦啦@#$%^什么什么的,高潮是why,why do it@#$%什么什么的英文歌曲,是个女的唱的点摇滚
有人知道麻烦一下吧
提问者采纳
ll be joined together close as one Together close as one Together close as one Together close as one Together close as one Ouh..ll be joined together close as one Together close as one I feel the passion Burning deep inside my soul And you&#39..ll be joined together close as one Together close as one Together close as one Together close as one Together close as one Ouh, don're the solution I know you&#39, why do this have to be a fantasy Let'd catch me if I fall Believe me, don't leave me I would never let you go Why: http.;s make our love become reality Oh how I pray for that day to come When we't leave me I would never let you go Why.ouh.;s make our love become reality Oh how I pray for that day to come When we&#39.com/mymusic/why: Nananana nanana Nananana nanana Nananana nanana Nananana nanana Standing beside you Wishing you&#39.hey Believe me, don&#39://www., why do this have to be a fantasy Let&#39歌曲
提问者评价
我谢谢你,圣诞快乐
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Kylie Minogue:can't get you out of my head kylie
凯莉米洛:无法忘记你
/programs/view/B3CGLZ5nShg/
La la la la la
La la la la la
La la la la la
La la la la la
I just can't get you out of my head
Boy your loving is all I think about
Boy it's more than I dare to think about
La la la la la
Boy your loving is all I think about
Boy it's more than I dare to think about
Every night
Just to be there in your arms
Won't yo...
歌曲:Why歌手:范晓萱&100% 乐团
您可能关注的推广回答者:
啦啦啦啦的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
请选择登录方式
是个女生唱的 高潮是什么 啦啦 啦 啦比有 啦比有的 这歌叫什么啊?
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
歌曲:周迅 - 飘摇
爱走了心自然明了
它来时躲不掉
它走得静悄悄
你不在我预料
扰乱我平静的步调
怕爱了找苦恼
怕不爱睡不着
我飘啊飘你摇啊摇...
大家还关注有一首英文歌曲,女声唱的,很活泼的歌,开头是啦啦啦啦啦啦啦,请问是什么歌曲_百度知道
有一首英文歌曲,女声唱的,很活泼的歌,开头是啦啦啦啦啦啦啦,请问是什么歌曲
中歌词中的有句音译过来是, yi
不是冰河时代的那首LALALOVE.高潮部分都是 啦啦 啦啦啦 啦 啦啦啦啦啦啦啦~
谢谢各位了,:wu
我有更好的答案
让歌神来告诉你: ein kleines lied ----candee
是艾薇儿的
Complicated 【超复杂】
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首女生唱的英文歌,中间停顿部分是啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦啦啦啦,哼了很长一段,整首歌节奏感很强,求歌名_百度知道
有一首女生唱的英文歌,中间停顿部分是啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦啦啦啦,哼了很长一段,整首歌节奏感很强,求歌名
我有更好的答案
我这里有一首跟你说的很相似我不明白你说的是什么样的,是英文的还是韩语,
百分之百 I am not twenty
是不是张嘉倪的&梦女孩&
Ein Kleines Lied
难道是昨日重现?
欢快女生nanana(DJ版
是这个吧?
这链接里的歌是什么歌
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
本页链接:
;t worth that much to my mindLovin' onJust a page in my historyJust another one of those mysteriesOne more lover that used to beIf you think you' onJust a page in my historyJust another one of those mysteriesOne more lover that used to beIf you think you'll be forgivenIt ain';m movin's hard to say goodbyeBut if it' you (was) so easyIt'm not **ut self-pityYour love did me wrongSo i're in my headYou been seriously misledLoving somebody ain've beenI't your **erage 9 to 5It t**es conviction it t**es a will to surviveI'I'm not somebody who commits the crimeAnd le**es the sceneBut when i've been dissedI don'Sorry/t spend much time on what might're in my headYou been seriously misled/re in my headYou been seriously misledJust a page in my historyJust another one of those mysteriesOne more lover that used to beIf you think you'm movin'm not **ut self-pityYour love did me wrongSo i&#39, movein&#39, movein're in my headJust a page in my historyJust another one of those mysteriesOne more lover that used to beIf you think you&#39celine dion-misledI thought i knew youThought that i knew you wellWe had a rhythmBut i guess you never can tellOh i learned earlyNever to ignore the signsYou's the way it goes it goesJust a page in my historyJust another one of those mysteriesOne more lover that used to beIf you think you&#39...余下全文>>
New Soul 一定是 我也找了很长时间
soldier03&
萍聚是不是这首
去网上搜搜吧
1998103馨&
Me and Margarita
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣