DEVELOPER: Aldorlea Games - PRICE: $13.99 - GUIDE: $6.99
4 levels of difficulty
Choose visible or invisible monsters
Optional guiding arrows
Tens of secret rooms
Battle superb monsters including 8 Animal Kings
Gorgeous graphics and musics
RPG Fan's Indie RPG of the Year 2009
Marine starts upon a challenging path that could change the world of Myst forever. Her goal? She has a bit less than a month to find and convince twelve warriors to support her, so that ultimately she can confront the thirteen powerful warriors of the heartless government of Mystrock in a legendary showdown.
If she wins the lands of Myst will never be the same again but in a land with so much suffering can she find the twelve people that will allow her to pursue her dream of a better future?
WHAT THE PRESS SAYS...
"Millennium is a wonderful compromise between a tribute to the classic 16bit jrpg's world and new game mechanics that renew the gameplay.
The plot is simply amazing and the rhythm of the dialogues is perfect to keep the attention of the player.
I've appreciated the idea to enlarge the audience to everyone and not only the jrpgs fans!" -
"There is a good amount of content here to be had and it could easily be featured as a WiiWare title in the vein of Final Fantasy IV: the After Years" -
"...My favorite Aldorlea series to date" -
"Millennium is a great game that any RPG fan can get into" -
"I can heartily recommend "Millennium" to those jaded RPG fans who are tired of the crap flowing from professional RPG developers lately" -
"I thought I could no longer be surprised, having played so many games and read so many books, but I am happy that I was. Millennium challenged my perception (...)" -
(very positive)
"Much of this game is well orchestrated with few things that could be improved" -
(positive)
"Jogo para os amantes de JRPG" -
(positive)
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEO:
MILLENNIUM SAGA
SIMILAR GAMES
... I am new on Aldorlea...
TOP 5 - JUNE 2015
Most Popular Games
Coming Soon
on Aldorlea
Witch Hunt