七年级英语教学反思演讲稿。关于环境的。120词

举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“高中学校生涯即将结束时,你校高三年级拟举行一次有关“感恩”的...”,相似的试题还有:
高中学校生涯即将结束时,你校高三年级拟举行一次有关“感恩”的英文演讲比赛。请根据以下要点写一篇120词左右的演讲稿。要点:1.感恩对象;
2.为何感恩;
3.如何用实际行动表达自己的感恩之情。注意 1.只能选择一个感恩的对象,如家人、老师、朋友等。2.可给所给要点作适当发挥;3.演讲稿中不得提及考生所在学校及本人姓名;4.开头和结尾已经写好,不计入总词数。Good afternoon, everyone! It’s a great honor to have the
opportunity to be with you today. The topic my speech is “Thank you().”__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for listening.
感恩,是我们生活中永恒的话题。学会感恩,学会热爱生活,我们将会感受到更多快乐。假如你校拟举行一次有关“感恩”的演讲比赛,请你根据以下要点写一篇英语演讲稿。要点:1. 感恩对象(如:父母、老师、朋友……);2. 为何感恩;3. 如何感恩;注意:只能选择一个感恩对象;可对所给要点做适当发挥;演讲稿中不得提及考生所在的学校师生或本人姓名;词数在130字左右;开头已给出(不计词数)。Good afternoon, everyone! it’s a great honor to have the opportunity to be with you today. The topic of my speech is “Thank you, mum”&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
感恩,是我们生活中永恒的话题。学会感恩,学会热爱生活,我们将会感受到更多的快乐。假如你校将拟举行一次有关“感恩”的演讲比赛,请你根据以下要点写一篇英语演讲稿。要点:1.感恩对象(如:父母、老师、朋友……);2.为何感恩;3.如何感恩。注意:1.只能选择一个感恩对象;2.可对所给要点做适当发挥;3.演讲稿中不得提及考生所在的学校师生或本人姓名;4.词数120左右,开头已给出(不计入总词数)。Good afternoon, everyone! It's a great honour to have the opportunity to be with you today. The topic of my speech is “Thank you, Mum”._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________以感恩为主题的英语演讲稿.120词左右._百度作业帮
以感恩为主题的英语演讲稿.120词左右.
以感恩为主题的英语演讲稿.120词左右.
My dearest family and friends,It is difficult to express my gratitude and love to you all.I want to say so much,but I can hardly find the words.So I’ll just say that you are the greatest!
A man should learn to be grateful to life, with a thankful heart, the heart can be truly happy. I believe, warm from the cold days, I believe, is cold to warm a understanding, moving a thanksgiving.初一英语演讲稿120到200字数限制_百度知道
初一英语演讲稿120到200字数限制
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
Good afternoon, everyone!
The topic of my speech today is “Being a Good Listener”.
Good listening can always show respect, promote understanding, and improve interpersonal relationship.
Many people suggest that parents should listen more to their children, so they will understand them better, and find it easy to narro teachers should listen more to their students, then they can meet their needs better, and place themselves in a good relationship students should listen more to their classmates, thus they will help and learn from each other, and a friendship is likely to be formed.
What I want to st...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁七年级英语家长会发言稿_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
七年级英语家长会发言稿