英语演讲稿my favourite petstar

小学生2分钟英语演讲稿精选5篇
> 小学生2分钟英语演讲稿精选5篇
小学生2分钟英语演讲稿精选5篇
&&&&来源:演讲稿
  1.学生两分钟英语
  Good morning everyone, today is my turn to the speech. First of all, I would like to say that a quick test, we hope that the good preparation, good test for all, is the only way home for a good year. My English is not high, I wish I could within the next two years to learn English well. I hope you will be able to learn English after graduation to have a good future. Finally, I wish the students and teachers a happy new year, further study and work. Well! I finished the speech. Thank you for listening。
  大家早上好,今天是轮到我讲话。首先,我要说的是,快速测试,我们希望很好的准备,良好的测试的所有,是唯一回家的路上有一个良好的一年。我的英语水平不高,我希望我能在未来两年内学好英语。我希望,你将能够英语毕业后有一个美好的未来。最后,我祝愿学生和教师的快乐新的一年里,进一步研究和工作。好!我完成了讲话。谢谢你听。
  2.英语两分钟演讲稿
  Hello,everyone!
  Today I am very happy,Because I can talk about with you.You see I am
  a lovely girl,yes!I like laughing,I like studying.That`s me-- zhuyingjie from Badong shiyan primary school.I am eight. I am young but I know &we are the masters of nature.& We have only one earth. But now,the environment becomes worse and worse. As you know,there's no enough clean water for people. So many of them lose their lives because of water.If we take good care of our earth today,it will be more beautiful tomorrow.
  My dear friend let us start from the trivial side,To be a good kid keeper.
  3.小学英语3分钟演讲稿
  My favourite super star is JJ , he has a lovely dimple and his eyes are also very lovely . Now let me tell you the story about JJ .
  He enterde the music indestry at the year 2004 , before that year ,he was only a boy who wrote songs for many super stars ,his songs were liked by many people but no one care who was the writer . He was noly hard to write songs because he like music ,he thought music has it soal , if you sing it by heart , it well be lived .
  I like a song of him , it's name is CRIES IN A DISTANCE , the song tells us ,nothing is sad if we belive the hope . He has many difficulty , but his song says , cries in a distance , can't stop the tremble , I'm just waiting my turn , hiding will never , save me forever , the guns gonne get me for sure . Dear god I pray why won't you be my friend , come to me and take my hand ,like mama would say everything will be ok.
  Now he is not rather a shy singer and performer , the lyrical songs make him mature ,and now he is a man or not a boy .
  He is a real super star with many fans ,the improve mark a big step forward confident .
  4. I love English 我喜欢英语
  I love English
  My honorable teachers , my beloved schoolmates.Good morning everyone,
  may I have your attention,please? I am glad to be able to give a lecture on this classroom. This once , I want to talk about English. My topic of conversation is that I love English.
  As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. If we can speak English well,we will have more chance to succeed.Because more and more people have taken notice of it,the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a high speed.
  But for myself,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.When I learn English, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.When I read English novels,I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.When I speak English, I can feel the confident from my words.When I write English,I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese...
  I love English,it gives me a colorful dream.I hope I can travel around the world one day. With my good English, I can make friends with many people from different contries.I can see many places of great intrests.I dream that I can go to London,because it is the birth place of English.
  I also want to use my good English to introduce our great places to the English spoken people,I hope that they can love our country like us.
  I know, Rome was not built in a day. I believe that after continuous hard study, one day I can speak English very well.
  If you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. So I believe as I love English everyday , it will love me too.
  I am sure that I will realize my dream one day!
  Thank you!
  5. 小学生英语演讲比赛稿:Our School我的学校
  Good morning, my dear teachers and friends! My name is Li Bingke, from class four O five. Today, I am very happy to be here. My topic is &Our School&.
小学生2分钟英语演讲稿精选5篇相关推荐小学生英语演讲稿:My Favourite Present
> 小学生英语演讲稿:My Favourite Present
小学生英语演讲稿:My Favourite Present
&&&&来源:演讲稿
  My Favourite Present
  I have received many presents when I have my eleven birthday party. My parents give me a teddy bear, my uncle gives me a book. My best friend gives me a goldfish. Among all the gifts, I love the goldfish the most. I always want to have a pet in the family, but my parents don&t allow me to keep one. Now I have my own goldfish. I will keep it and take good care of it. This goldfish is very beautiful. Its colour is pink. I love watching it swimming in the water. Sometimes, I will feed it. I wish it can grow up with me. This is the best birthday present ever!
  在我11岁的生日聚会上,我收到了很多礼物。我的父母送给我一个泰迪熊,我的叔叔送我一本书。我最好的朋友送了我一条金鱼。在这些礼物中,我最喜欢的是金鱼。我一直想在家里面养只宠物,但是我父母不允许。现在,我有了自己的宠物鱼。我会好好照顾它的。这条金鱼非常美丽,它是粉色的。我很喜欢看它在水里面游来游去。有时候,我会喂它。我希望它能和我一起长大。这是我收到最好的生日礼物!
小学生英语演讲稿:My Favourite Present相关推荐中学优秀英语演讲稿(一)30篇_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥2.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
中学优秀英语演讲稿(一)30篇
这0​篇​优​秀​演​讲​稿​适​合​于​高​中​及​初​三​学​生​,​内​容​丰​富​多​彩​,​题​材​全​面​使​用
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢小妮子的英语演讲_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
小妮子的英语演讲
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢第12届“21世纪·联想杯”全国中小学生英语演讲比赛&江苏省复赛演讲稿&My&favourite&sport
Hello everyone. My name is Tina. I’m in Class 4 Grade 6 from ZJGFLS. My topic is ‘My favorite sport’.
My favorite sport is playing volleyball. In fact, I didn’t like sports before, because I was not good at sport, until I learnt volleyball in this term. In my first volleyball lesson, I heard something interesting about playing volleyball, and I tried to play it seriously, I found I can play it well, and the most important is I like to play it. At the beginning, I could bounce the ball on my hands only four times, it was not a good performance for that my best friend Gerry could bounce 5 times, so I played it harder. And now I’m pleased that I can bounce eight times.
Besides, I like to play volleyball with my friends. We pass it to each other. It’s more difficult for us, but more interesting too. Although I may be hit by the ball sometimes, I feel self-confident and happy when I play it. I like playing volleyball very much. Thank you!
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 my favourite game 的文章

随机推荐