他经常在星期天与他的小朋友踢足球去踢足球(否定句)

2015学年江苏无锡东湖塘中学七年级9月月考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
单项选择*2015学年江苏无锡东湖塘中学七年级9月月考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
----________ Sandy come from America?----No. She _________from America. She is English.
A.D doesn’t
B.D isn’t
C.Is; doesn’t
D.Is; isn’t
解析试题分析:句意:——桑迪从美国来的?----不,她不是来自美国。她是英国人。Be from =" come" from来自;所以选B。考点:考查一般现在时的一般疑问句和否定句。
--Do you and Amy like playing tennis?---____________. We play tennis twice a week.
A.Yes, they do
B.Yes, we do
C.Yes, I do
D.Yes, she does
解析试题分析:句意:——你和艾米喜欢打网球吗?——是的,我们喜欢。我们一星期打两次网球。对于一般疑问句的简略回答要做到前后一致,不能自相矛盾。所以选B。考点:考查一般疑问句的简略回答。
---You look very beautiful in this red dress.
A.That’s right
B.No, I don’t look beautiful
C.That’s all right
D.Thank you.
解析试题分析:句意:——你穿这红裙子看起来非常漂亮。---谢谢。按照英语人士的习惯当有人夸奖你时,你应该表示感谢。所以选D。考点:考查交际用语。
---___________do you play sports? ----Every Friday afternoon.
A.How long
B.How often
C.How many times
D.How much time
解析试题分析:句意:——你多久做一次运动?----每星期五下午。How long多久,多长,用于对一段时间或物体长度提问;How often多久一次,用于对动作发生的频率提问;How many times多少次,用于对动作发生的次数提问;How much time不符合英语表达习惯。所以选B。考点:考查疑问短语辨析。
---Who _______ the toy train to you? ----My uncle ______.
解析试题分析:句意:谁给了你这玩具火车?----我叔叔。Give sb sth="give" sth to sb给某人某物;buy sb sth="buy" sth for sb给某人买某物。所以选A。考点:考查动词词义辨析。
Don’t play ________ football after ________ supper. It’s bad for your health.
B./ ; the
解析试题分析:句意:晚饭后不要踢足球。它对你的健康有害。在play后跟球类运动名词时不用任何冠词;在三餐饭名词前通常不用冠词。所以选C。考点:考查冠词。
There ________ no bread in the fridge. Would you like to go and get some?
解析试题分析:句意:在冰箱里没有面包。你想去买一些吗?表示某处有某物常用There be句型。Bread面包,是一个不可数名词。所以选D。考点:考查固定句型。
----________________?----He’s very fine. Thank you.
A.What does the man like
B.How does he play the game
C.What’s your father
D.How is your grandfather
解析试题分析:句意:- 你爷爷好吗?--他很好。谢谢你。What does the man like这男人喜欢什么? How does he play the game他怎样做游戏?What’s your father你父亲是干什么的?How is your grandfather你爷爷好吗?结合答语可知该选D。考点:考查交际用语
My father says he is very busy when he is at work and he has no time to ________ newspapers in his office.
解析试题分析:句意:我父亲说他他工作时很忙,他没有时间在他的办公室读报纸。Look看;see看见;read读;watch观看。读书读报常用动词read。所以选C。考点:考查动词辨析。
Jane likes __________ very much and she ___________pictures every day.
解析试题分析:句意:简非常喜欢画画,她每天画画。Like doing sth喜欢做某事;由every day和并列句可知该用一般现在时。所以选B。考点:考查非谓语动词。
---_______ your brother walk _________ after school every day?---Yes, he does. Our home is near the school?
A.Do; home
B.Do; to home
D.D to home
解析试题分析:句意:--你哥哥每天放学后步行回家阿妈?---是的,他是。我的家离学校很近?home家,可以作副词用。本句主语为三单人称,要构成问句需借助助动词does来表达。所以选C。考点:考查一般现在时的一般疑问句。
My cousin is a student in ________________.
A.class 4, grade 7
B.Class 4, Grade 7
C.grade 7, class 4
D.Grade 7, Class 4
解析试题分析:句意:我的表弟是一个七年级四班的学生。在英语中表示年级班,通常将班级放在前面,年级放在后面。所以选B。考点:考查名词短语。
Nick ____________ his homework on Sundays. He usually plays baseball with his friends.
A.does not
B.doesn’t do
D.don’t do
解析试题分析:句意:尼克在星期天不做作业。他经常和朋友一起打棒球。本句主语为三单人称,要变成否定句需借助助动词does来表达,当用了助动词does以后,实义动词要用原形。所以选B。考点:考查一般现在时的否定句。
---______your name Peter? -----No, _________. I’m Daniel.
A.Is; it isn’t
B.A I’m not
C.A it isn’t
D.Is; I’m not
解析试题分析:句意:你的名字是彼得?-----不,不是。我是丹尼尔。对一般疑问句的简略回答要做到前后一致。问句中的name在答语中可用it代替。所以选A。考点:考查一般疑问句及其回答。
---_______________?----He is tall and thin. He is good at playing chess.
A.What does your cousin Andy like
B.How does your cousin Andy look like
C.What is your cousin Andy like
D.How is your cousin Andy like
解析试题分析:句意:——你堂哥长得怎样?--他又高又瘦。他擅长下棋。What does your cousin Andy like
你的堂哥安迪喜欢什么?How does your cousin Andy look like 你的堂哥安迪长得怎样?What is your cousin Andy like你的堂哥安迪性格怎样? How is your cousin Andy like不符合英语表达习惯。所以选B。考点:考查交际用语。
完型填空2015学年江苏无锡东湖塘中学七年级9月月考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
完形填空 先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后在每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并将答案填入答题卷上相应的空格内。(本大题10分,每小题1分)Many people don’t like to stay at home on holidays. ______often want to go out to see something _______ or something exciting. So people from the country(乡村) come to the city and people from the city go to the country for holidays. On holidays, _____, buses and planes are all very busy. Many people take cars or buses for holidays _____ it is hard to buy train tickets(票) and plane tickets.Last May Day my family went to the country by _______ for our holiday. There was too much traffic(车辆) on the ___, so we moved very slowly. It took _______about an hour to get out of the town. After some time, we came to a hill. It was great and beautiful. This was a(n) _________ place for a picnic(野餐), so we stopped and took the food, fruit and drinks out of the car. We sat down and began to
。Soon it started to rain. We had to run ____ to our car and have our picnic in the car. Then we drove back home. What a bad trip!
B.different
D.e-mails
D.because
A.playground
B.computer
【小题10】
B.usually
D.happily
答案【小题1】A【小题2】B【小题3】A【小题4】D【小题5】A【小题6】D【小题7】C【小题8】D【小题9】C【小题10】C
解析试题分析:短文大意:去年五一,我的家人驾车去乡下度假。可是交通拥挤又遇下雨。这是多么糟糕的旅行!【小题1】考查代词及语境理解。句意:他们想去看一些不同的或刺激的东西。They他们;We我们;You你们; I我。联系上句Many people don’t like to stay at home on holidays可知该选A。【小题2】考查形容词及语境理解。句意:我想去看一些不同的或刺激的东西。busy繁忙的;different 不同的;polite有礼貌的;sad悲伤的。根据下句So people from the country(乡村) come to the city and people from the city go to the country for holidays的描述可知该选B。【小题3】考查名词及语境理解。句意:在节假日,火车,公共汽车和飞机都很繁忙。 trains火车;buses公交车;mails邮件;e-mails电子邮件。联系并列成分buses and planes 可知该选A。【小题4】考查连词及语境理解。句意:许多人乘汽车或巴士度假因为很难买火车票和飞机票。 and和;so所以;but但是; because因为。根据句意可知该选D。【小题5】考查名词及语境理解。句意:我的家人驾车去乡下度假。car小汽车;bus公交车;plane飞机;train火车。根据后文so we stopped and took the food, fruit and drinks out of the car.的描述可知该选A。【小题6】考查名词及语境理解。句意:路上有太多的车辆。playground操场;computer计算机;field田地;road路。根据句意结合语境可知该选D。【小题7】考查代词及语境理解。句意:花了我们一小时才出了小镇。them他们;you你们;us 我们; him他。根据句意监护人语境可知该选C。【小题8】考查形容词及语境理解。句意:这是一个很好的野餐的地方。old旧的;funny有趣的;bad坏的;good好的。根据句意可知该选D。【小题9】考查动词及语境理解。句意:我们坐了下来,开始吃。climb爬;sleep睡觉;eat 吃;draw画。根据句意结合语境可知该选C。【小题10】考查副词及语境理解。句意:我们不得不跑会到我们的车里,在车上野餐。really真正地;usually通常;back后面;happily愉快地。结合语境可知该选C。考点:故事类短文。
阅读理解2015学年江苏无锡东湖塘中学七年级9月月考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
Sun Painting ClubKids can learn Chinese painting(国画) here. They can learn how to draw plants and fruit. Their teacher is Yang Yong. His English name is Jeff. His phone number is 351-1253.Time: July 8th-18thFee(费用): 360 yuanAges of kids: 6 -15
Blue Sports ClubYou can learn basketball, volleyball and baseball here. The basketball teacher is Alan Green. He’s from the US. The volleyball teacher is Paul Miller. He’s from Canada(加拿大). The baseball teacher is Rose Jones. She is English.Time: July 8th – 18th (basketball)July 19th – 28th (volleyball)August 1st – 10th (baseball)Fee: 200 yuan for each sportAges of kids: 10- 18E-mail address:
【小题1】Yang Yong’s English name is _______________.
【小题2】Mr Miller teaches kids __________.
A.baseball
B.volleyball
C.basketball
D.painting
【小题3】Sally is seven years old. She can learn ______________.
A.volleyball
B.baseball
C.basketball
D.Chinese painting
【小题4】Miss Jones is from ____________.
A.England
【小题5】Mr Black’s son wants to learn Chinese painting, volleyball and baseball. He needs(需要)______________.
A.360 yuan
B.560 yuan
C.760 yuan
D.960 yuan
答案【小题1】B【小题2】B【小题3】D【小题4】A【小题5】C
解析试题分析:短文大意:本文给出了阳光绘画俱乐部和蓝色运动俱乐部的广告。分别介绍了他们的招生对象及费用、联系方式等信息。【小题1】细节理解题。根据左栏中Their teacher is Yang Yong. His English name is Jeff.可知杨宏的英语名字是杰夫,所以该选B。【小题2】细节理解题。根据右栏中The volleyball teacher is Paul Miller可知保罗米勒是排球的老师,所以该选B。【小题3】细节理解题。根据左栏中Ages of kids: 6 -15可知七岁的莎莉可以学习绘画,所以该选D。【小题4】细节理解题。根据右栏中The baseball teacher is Rose Jones. She is English.可知琼斯是英国人,所以该选A。【小题5】细节理解题。根据左栏中Fee(费用): 360 yuan和右栏中Fee: 200 yuan for each sport可知同时学习绘画、排球和棒球共需760元,所以该选C。考点:广告布告类阅读。
Hello! My name is Bell White. I’m eleven years old. I study in Park Brow Primary School. I have one brother. His name’s Jason and he’s fourteen. I don’t have any sisters in the family.We live with Grandpa in a small house in Liverpool, in the northeast of England. My parents work in Chesterfield. They come back home every weekend.Do you like games? I like football. My favourite team is Manchester United(曼联队). My friends and I often play football on Saturdays. Sometimes my brother goes with us, but he isn’t good at playing football.I have seven pets---two birds and five goldfish. I want to have a dog and a cat too, but my grandfather doesn’t like them.Please write to me soon.Bell【小题1】Bell’s family live in_______________.
A.a big house
B.the north of England
C.the west of England
D.a small house
【小题2】Bell’s grandfather doesn’t like ____________.
A.birds or goldfish
B.birds or dogs
C.dogs or cats
D.goldfish or football
【小题3】In the text, there are ____________people in Bell’s family.
【小题4】What does “pets” mean in Chinese?
【小题5】Bell wants to find a ________________.
B.brother
C.football
D.penfriend
答案【小题1】D【小题2】C【小题3】C【小题4】B【小题5】D
解析试题分析:短文大意:本文是贝尔的自我介绍信。他们在利物浦的一个小房子。他喜欢足球。但他的弟弟不擅长踢足球。【小题1】细节理解题。根据第二段开头We live with Grandpa in a small house in Liverpool, in the northeast of England.可知他家住着一个小房子,所以该选D。【小题2】细节理解题。根据第四段中I want to have a dog and a cat too, but my grandfather doesn’t like them.可知他的祖父不喜欢猫和狗,所以该选C。【小题3】细节理解题。根据短文提到的贝尔的家人包括他的哥哥,他的父母,他的祖父,所以该选C。【小题4】词义猜测题。根据I have seven pets---two birds and five goldfish可知该选B。【小题5】推理判断题。根据全文内容可推知该选D。考点:日常生活类阅读。
There are all kinds of animals . Here are some animals that you can see in many zoos.Koalas may look like teddy bears, but they are not bears at all. They come from Australia. They are quiet, friendly and cute. Children like koalas. Koalas like to have trees as their homes.Giraffes are good zoo animals. They come from Africa. They are interesting and exciting. They need a big home at the zoo.Lions are beautiful and dangerous animals. They are also from Africa. They are exciting to watch, but they are scary, too. They are not cute.Dolphins are good for some zoos. They need a lot of water for their homes. They are very smart and interesting.Elephants are exciting animals from Africa. They are friendly. They need a swimming pool.Tigers are beautiful animals. They come from India and China. They are exciting, and scary, too. They need a place to run.【小题1】Koalas come from______________.
D.Australia
【小题2】Who needs a big home at the zoo?
A.Koalas.
B.Giraffes.
D.Dolphins.
【小题3】Which word can’t be used to describe lions?
A.Exciting.
C.Beautiful.
【小题4】How many kinds of animals are mentioned in the passage?
【小题5】Which of the following is NOT true?
A.Giraffes are from Africa.
B.Tigers are beautiful, exciting and scary.
C.Koalas like in trees.
D.Elephants need a place to run.
答案【小题1】D【小题2】B【小题3】B【小题4】D【小题5】D
书面表达2015学年江苏无锡东湖塘中学七年级9月月考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
书面表达 (本大题共10分)根据以下要点,以My good friend为题,用英语写一篇短文,介绍你的好朋友Linda.要点:1. Linda来自南京,但是现在她和家人一起住在江阴;2. 她头发很短,戴着眼镜;3. 她学习很努力,很擅长英语;4. 她喜欢打篮球,是校篮球队的一员;5. 业余时间她还学游泳,她想……要求:1. 短文需包括所给内容要点,要求条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺;2. 第5要点省略号部分用1-2句话展开合理想象,作适当发挥;3. 词数在70个左右。
答案My good friendShe is from Nanjing. But now she lives in Jiangyin with her family. She has short hair and wears glasses. She works hard. She is good at English. She likes playing basketball. She is a member of the school basketball team. In his free time, she learns to swim too. She wants to be a good swimmer. I hope his dream comes true.
解析试题分析:这是一篇给材料作文。本文所给材料比较详细,我们要做的就是用正确的英语把这些内容表达出来。动笔前要认真阅读材料,不可遗漏要点,并适当发挥。根据材料内容可知本文主要是一般现在时态,主语是第三人称单数,注意时态与时间状语的搭配及主谓一致问题。写作中适当使用连词,注意上下文联系紧密,符合逻辑关系。【亮点说明】这篇短文使用了大量的固定句式和短语,为文章增色不少.如: work hard努力学习, in one’s spare time在某人的业余时间;She is a member of the school basketball team她是校篮球队的一员,She wants to be a good swimmer.她想当一名好的游泳运动员。学习中注意总结,牢记一些固定句式及短语,写作时就可以适当引用,使文章的表达更有逻辑性,更富有条理.考点:提纲作文。
单词拼写2015学年江苏无锡东湖塘中学七年级9月月考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
根据句意和汉语注释,在答题卷标有题号的横线上写出单词的正确形式。【小题1】My grandfather’s ____________(爱好)are fishing and cooking. He often goes fishing with his friends in a small lake and cooks fish for us.【小题2】Daniel ___________(确实) likes playing football. He even plays it on rainy days.【小题3】Daniel wears small round __________(眼镜). It makes him look smart.【小题4】The Green family often go on a trip at _____________(周末).
答案【小题1】hobbies【小题2】really【小题3】glasses【小题4】weekend
解析试题分析:【小题1】句意:我祖父的爱好是钓鱼、烹饪。他经常和他的朋友一起去一个小湖钓鱼并且为我们做鱼。爱好hobbies。【小题2】句意:丹尼尔真的喜欢踢足球。他甚至在下雨天也踢。确实really。【小题3】句意:丹尼尔戴着小圆眼镜。这使他看起来聪明。眼镜glasses。【小题4】句意:格林一家通常在周末旅行。周末weekends。考点:单词拼写。
根据句意,在答题卷标有题号的横线上写出单词的适当形式。【小题1】TFBOYS are my __________(hero). I like their songs very much.【小题2】_________(swim) can make us strong. It is my favourite sport.【小题3】Most boy students in our class like talking about NBA ________(match) after class.【小题4】Mary loves dancing very much and she dances very __________(good).
答案【小题1】heroes【小题2】Swimming【小题3】matches【小题4】well
解析试题分析:【小题1】句意:TFBOYS是我的英雄。我非常喜欢他们的歌。根据系动词are可知该填写复数名词heroes。【小题2】句意:游泳可以让我们强壮。这是我最喜欢的运动。所填动词在句中作主语该用动名词形式Swimming。【小题3】句意:在我们班大多数男学生喜欢在课后谈论NBA比赛。泛指比赛该用复数名词matches。【小题4】句意:玛丽非常喜欢跳舞,她跳的很好。所填词在居住修饰动词作状语该用副词形式well。考点:单词填空。
动词填空 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,并将答案写在答题卷标有题号的横线上。(本大题共8小题,每小题1分,共8分)【小题1】_________ (be) your school far from your home? No, I live near my school and I usually walk to school .【小题2】My cousin Amy enjoys ___________(listen) to music. It makes him very happy.【小题3】The little boy likes flying kites very much. He with his friends often _______________(fly) a kite in the park.【小题4】We ___________(not be) happy today because our teacher Mr Wu is ill.【小题5】It’s fine today. Let’s ________(buy)some fruit and drinks in the supermarket.【小题6】I don’t like football matches, but my father ______________(watch) them on TV every week.【小题7】_________ your friend ____________(play) basketball often? No, he only plays it at weekends.【小题8】My parents and I _______________(be) from Nanjing, but we live in Shanghai now.
答案【小题1】Is【小题2】listening【小题3】flies【小题4】aren’t【小题5】buy【小题6】watches【小题7】Does….play【小题8】are
解析试题分析:【小题1】句意:你的学校离你家远吗?不,我住在学校附近,我经常走路去学校。Be far from距离……远,所以填写Is。【小题2】句意:我表哥艾米喜欢听音乐。这让他很高兴。Enjoy doing sth喜欢做某事,所以填写listening。【小题3】句意:小男孩非常喜欢放风筝。他和他的朋友经常在公园放风筝。由often知该用一般现在时。而句子主语为三单人称,所以填写flies。【小题4】句意:我们今天不开心因为我们的老师吴老师生病了。主语是复数,所以填写aren’t。【小题5】句意:今天天气不错。我们去超市买一些水果和饮料。Let sb do sth让某人做某事,所以填写buy。【小题6】句意:我不喜欢足球,但是我的父亲每周都在电视上看足球。主语是三单人称,所以填写watches。【小题7】句意:你的朋友常打篮球吗?不,他只在周末打。主语是三单人称,所以填写Does….play。【小题8】句意:我的父母和我来自南京,但是我们现在住在上海。主语是复数,所以填写are。考点:动词填空。
对话填空 根据对话内容和所给首字母,在空格内填入一个适当的单词,使对话意思完整。所填单词在答题卷上必须完整写出。(本大题共5分,每小题0.5分)Millie: Hi, Sandy. What do you often do after school?Sandy: I often watch basketball m____【小题1】__. Jeremy Lin is one of my favourite basketball p____【小题2】___.Millie: What e___【小题3】__ do you like to do?Sandy: Sometimes I l ___【小题4】_____to music. I love music. It m__【小题5】___ me feel great. What about you, Millie?Millie: I often play volleyball with my friends, and I like reading too. I read a lot of i___【小题6】_ books at home after school.Sandy: Me too. I think reading is f____【小题7】___. I’m a m_【小题8】_ of our school Reading Club.Millie: Really? It sounds g__【小题9】__. We all know that reading can help us learn more a___【小题10】the world.
答案【小题1】matches【小题2】players【小题3】else【小题4】listen【小题5】makes【小题6】interesting【小题7】fun【小题8】member【小题9】great【小题10】about
解析试题分析:短文大意:米莉和桑迪在谈论他们各自的爱好。桑迪经常看篮球比赛。有时也听音乐。米莉经常和朋友一起打排球,也喜欢读书。【小题1】根据句意:我经常看篮球比赛。结合首字母可知该填写matches。【小题2】根据句意:林书豪是我最喜欢的篮球运动员之一。结合首字母可知该填写players。【小题3】根据句意:你喜欢别的什么吗?结合首字母可知该填写else。【小题4】根据句意:有时我听音乐。结合首字母可知该填写listen。【小题5】根据句意:它使我感觉很棒。结合首字母可知该填写makes。【小题6】根据句意:在放学回家后我读很多有趣的书。结合首字母可知该填写interesting。【小题7】根据句意:我认为读书是有趣的。结合首字母可知该填写fun。【小题8】根据句意:我是学校读书俱乐部的一员。结合首字母可知该填写member。【小题9】根据句意:这听起来很好。结合首字母可知该填写great。【小题10】根据句意:阅读可以帮助我们更多了解世界。结合首字母可知该填写about。考点:缺词填空。
翻译2015学年江苏无锡东湖塘中学七年级9月月考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
完成句子 按所给的汉语用英语完成下列句子,并将答案写在答题卷标有题号的横线上。(本大题共9分,每个空格0.5分)【小题1】Simon 看上去很强壮,而且篮球打得很棒。Simon ________ strong and he _________basketball very __________.【小题2】他努力去实现自己的梦想。He works hard to make his ____________ ___________ _____________.【小题3】今天天气不错。去公园放风筝怎么样?Today it is fine. _________ ____________ _____________ kites in the park?【小题4】你们班每个人的排球都打得很棒吗?是的,他们每次都练得很努力。Is everyone in your class _________ __________ ___________ volleyball? Yes, they practice hard every time.【小题5】那个留着长发的女孩是加拿大人,但是现在她和他父母一起住在南京。The girl with long hair ________ ___________ Canada, but now she __________in Beijing with her parents.【小题6】你父母经常运动吗? 是的,他们晚饭后经常去散步。_________your parents often _________ sports? Yes. They often go _________ after dinner.
答案【小题1】looks
well【小题2】dream come true【小题3】What about flying【小题4】good at playing【小题5】is/come
lives【小题6】Do
解析试题分析:【小题1】本题考查系动词looks和实意动词plays。【小题2】本题考查固定短语come true实现。【小题3】本题考查固定短语What about…怎么样。【小题4】本题考查固定短语be good at 擅长。【小题5】本题考查短语be/come from (来自)和动词 lives(居住)。【小题6】本题考查一般现在时态的一般疑问句及短语play sports(做运动)和go walking(去散步)。考点:完成句子。

我要回帖

更多关于 小朋友踢足球的好处 的文章

随机推荐