我防守的像小时候一样 郁可唯像滑冰一样,什么原因

为什么喜欢滑冰英语作文(共8篇)
为什么喜欢滑冰英语作文(共8篇)
【滑冰作文】 池锝网
本文已影响 人
篇一:小学作文:我爱滑冰 我爱滑冰 去年暑假,许多小朋友都买了滑冰鞋,在一条没通车的马路上滑着。他们滑得像一阵风一样,看着他们那熟练的姿势,我非常羡慕。 于是我每天下午坐在马路边的椅子上看着他们滑冰,弄得我心痒痒的。我告诉妈妈我想买滑冰鞋,妈妈同意了,我高兴极了。 我和妈妈来到一家滑冰鞋专卖店,买了一双最好的滑冰鞋。回到家我就迫不及待地拆开了滑冰鞋的包装,把崭新的滑冰鞋穿上,兴冲冲的来到了马路上滑了起来。没过几天,我就很熟练了,滑冰越来越厉害,还经常和小伙伴们进行滑冰比赛。 又一次,一个小伙伴叫我和他进行滑冰比赛,我跑回家把滑冰鞋穿上,滑了出来。在路上,我们像闪电一样滑了起来,你追我赶的,来到了一个院子前,在要进院子的时候,由于是石头路面,我们又不太熟悉路面情况,走在前面的一个伙伴不小心摔了一跤,我跟在他的后面,由于速度太快,我来不及刹车,撞在了他的身上,摔得我天昏地暗,后面的伙伴们都大笑起来,一个个还是直往前冲,一直冲到了终点。 滑冰给我带来了很大的乐趣,还锻炼了我们的胆量和毅力,我喜爱滑冰。篇二:英语作文Learning Skating 英语作文Learning Skating Learning Skating-学滑冰 There is a big skating ground near our school. In winter, I often go skating there, and I enjoy the sport very much. At first, I only went there to watch others skating. Some with good skills could skate wonderfully. I admired them from the bottom of my heart. But I couldn't do it myself. I was only an onlooker. How I longed to skate myself! I began to make up my mind to learn it. But as soon as I stepped on the ice, I stumbled over myself. At once, some people caught me, and I turned red over their laughter. I became so disappointed that I decided to give up. When I was about to leave, a girl came towards me with a smile and said, Never mind, try again and you will succeed. I tried again and again, but still fell again and again. I put up with the wounds and pains and stood up and went on trying. At that moment, the girl came up again. She said loudly to me, Ok, you are doing very well. Then she signed a V to me with her fingers. I was very obliged, and with her encouragement, I made great progress. Soon, I could skate quite well. While doing anything, we often meet many kinds of setbacks, but we shouldn't lose heart, we should overcome them with confidence instead of getting away from them. Then we will gain one victory after another.学滑冰 我们学校附近有一个大型溜冰常冬季里,我常去溜冰,因为我很喜欢这项体育活动。 起初,我只是跑去看别人滑。有些人滑得真好,我从心底里羡慕他们。但我不会,只能当观众。我多么想自己去滑呀。 我决心去试试。但是,一踏上冰场我就重重地摔倒了。随即引来一阵笑声。我被笑声激红了脸,觉得很沮丧,就准备离开场地。正要离开时,一个女孩子微笑着向我走来说: 没关系,再试试,你会成功的。 于是,我又一遍一遍地试起来,但仍是一次次地摔倒,我忍着伤痛站起来继续滑。这时,那女孩又走过来,大声说道: 好,你做得很好。 接着向我打了个 V 形手势。我非常感激她。在她的鼓舞下,我学得很快,不久就能滑得很好了。做任何事情都会遇到各种挫折,但我们决不能失去信心,应该充满自信克服困难,而不是躲避困难,那么我们就必将从一个胜利走向另一个胜利。篇三:滑冰(450字)作文 精选作文:滑冰(450字)作文
放假了,老师布置了那么多的作业让我感到那么的累。一个星期六的早上天气格外晴朗,邻居的大姐姐说她要带我去滑冰,我特别高兴。
我们先坐了公共汽车来到了滑冰场,天哪!这里可真大啊!我情不自禁地赞叹着。姐姐让我穿上了溜冰鞋,她先让我走两步,可我一步还没迈出去就嘭的一声倒在了地上,太倒霉了,我不练了我非常生气的说。姐姐说:没关系的,凡事都有第一次,说不定第二次就会了那我听了姐姐的话爬起来继续练习。
姐姐非常有耐心的教我,我也非常认真的学习。等我第二次再来的时候我已经滑的非常熟练了,轻松自如。
通过滑冰我悟出了一个道理:凡事都有第一次,第一次失败了不要气馁,还有第二次第三次&&俗话说得好啊!失败是成功之母,当你第一次失败了的时候就会多了一些经验,当第二次再去做的时候就有了成功的经验。
这次滑冰不仅让我体现了生活的快乐让我感到作业多不是那么的累,还让懵懂的我懂得了一些人生的道理。山东日照东港区安哲学校五年级:安菁菁 篇一:学溜冰作文,学溜冰作文600字 学溜冰作文,学溜冰作文600字 九岁生日那天,爷爷送给我一双漂亮的溜冰鞋。粉红色的,我喜欢极了。星期六的下午,妈妈让我到广场上去学溜冰。我拿上我心爱的溜冰鞋,欣喜若狂的跟着妈妈向广场出发。 一到广场上,好多小朋友,还有大哥哥,大姐姐。都在滑旱冰。他们滑的真好啊!轻盈的像小燕子,优美的滑来滑去。我迫不及待的换上溜冰鞋,刚一站起来,就摔了个四脚朝天。我有些胆怯了。妈妈说;“雯雯,别怕。你仔细观察一下别人怎么滑的。”我看到身边一个比我小的同学,才起步时,身体微微前倾,脚稍微一用力,身体像小鱼一样,溜一下滑了出去。我恍然大悟,原来滑冰这么简单,我胸有成竹的对妈妈说;“妈妈,我知道怎样滑了。”我信心十足让妈妈扶着我,我运了运气,让妈妈放手。妈妈刚一放手。“啊”!我又重重的摔倒在地上,虽然带了护膝护腕,可把我的屁股摔得疼死了,我的眼泪差一点就快掉下来了,我虽然开始信心百倍,但是我真的摔怕了,我想放弃了。我赌气的对妈妈说;“我不想学溜冰了,我们回去吧! 妈妈拍了拍我的头说;”不管学什么,一开始就放弃,这不是半途而废吗?一定要坚持,妈妈相信你。”我听了默不作声,还是有些不敢了。妈妈又开导我;“好多科学家,伟人,都是经历过无数次的失败,才取得成功的。做什么事情都要坚持,成功才会来临。” 听了妈妈的话,我拍了拍身上的灰尘,我又慢慢地站了起来,我知道心急吃不了热豆腐。我观察了很久别人的滑冰姿势。我开始就穿着溜冰鞋在广场上慢慢走路。掌握好平衡了,我就可以慢慢滑一段距离了。 我已经不怕摔跤了,我也不怕失败了。坚持滑了三个多小时,我终于可以像小燕子一样轻盈的滑来滑去了。我终于学会了。妈妈高兴的说;“雯雯,真棒。”我也高兴的一蹦三尺高,身上的痛也抛到九霄云外去了。 我坚持了,我终于会溜冰了。 篇二:小学作文:关于溜冰的作文
关于溜冰的作文 今天,天气格外晴朗。我兴致勃勃地给哥哥打电话,约好了去体育公园溜冰。 一开始,我很害怕,因为我从来没溜过冰,后来哥哥教了我一会儿,终于我会溜冰了,可是在溜冰的过程中我摔了好几跤,还扭伤了手腕,让我最倒霉的事情是我在哥哥和妈妈面前大哭了起来,甚至想放弃学溜冰,可是哥哥安慰我说“没关系,我小时候也像你一样呀!”听了哥哥的话我又重新站了起来,这次我可一次也没有摔跤,妈妈和哥哥还表扬我溜得好呢! 溜冰的感觉真好,像一只小鸟在自由地飞翔!
1 篇三:我学会了___作文溜冰 课余时,我喜欢溜冰。有一次,爸爸带我去溜冰场学溜冰。来到溜冰场,我忍不住叫道:“这里真大呀。有我们学校操场那么大了。”我看到来这儿学溜冰的人可真多,看!那些人滑的多么熟练。有的人像展翅的小鸟一样,有的人想开屏的孔雀,有的人像火箭一样迅速地飞过。我心想:我什么时候也能像大哥哥大姐姐一样熟练呀? 刚开始学溜冰的时候,我总是站不稳,东倒倒、西歪歪。爸爸看到我这样,就过来教我。她也是来溜冰的。她说:“溜冰的基本功是站稳”。于是,她示范给我看。看完以后,我就按照爸爸的指点,扶着栏杆慢慢地站稳了。她看见我站稳了,就叫我松开手。我不敢松开手,因为我害怕摔跤。那位姐姐不断地鼓励我,后来我慢慢地松开了手。我惊讶地发现我能站稳了。接着,我一步一步地往前挪动,反复练习。经过那位姐姐的指点,我终于学会了溜冰。我真高兴!我非常感谢那位姐姐!从此以后,我喜欢上了溜冰。 溜冰虽然很累,但是溜冰不但可以锻炼身体,而且乐趣无穷。通过这件事,我体会到:凡事只要认真、努力去做,就会取得成功。
我的课余生活丰富色彩。有折纸,看书,剪纸??但是,我最喜欢看书了。 我的书可多了,爸爸特意给我做了一个大书柜,里面塞得满满的,连我的书桌上,床上,床头柜上到处都是书。每天晚上睡觉前,我总是拿着我喜爱的书,坐在我的小床上看。爸爸老是到我的房间来,叫我动作快一点,不要看书,要熄灯了。我总是说:“再等一等,让我把这篇看完。”早上,我一醒来,就拿起书,靠在床背上看起来,爸爸妈妈有时看到了,就会说:“咦?又这么早在看书了?小心眼睛噢”每次到小朋友家去或者到外面玩,我的小书包里总会放一两本书。 记得有一次,我在看书,该吃中饭了,妈妈叫我吃饭,我舍不得把书放下,一连叫我了好几次,我才依依不舍地把书小心地放好,才去吃饭,生怕找不到刚才看的地方。 我觉得看书有很多好处,书给我们带来了许许多多的知识和快乐,所以我很喜欢看书。
高尔基说过:“书是人类进步的阶梯。”我很小的时候就已经很爱书,整天叫妈妈讲故事给我听。现在我读三年级了,会看的书更多了,除了故事书,我也爱看科技书、历史书、地理书??书像一只小船载着我在知识的海洋里畅游。 看书令我感到快乐,在我不开心的时候,一看书,心就会平静下来。有一次,妈妈和我去文化广场四楼看书。妈妈去办事,让我自己在看书等她。我看得津津有味,后来,妈妈回到我身边,我居然不知道!还有一次,我和伯伯去永正书店看书。哇!这是我见过的最大的书店!我一口气看了七本书!这是我看书最多的一天,可以说是打破了我看书的纪录了。连我自己也说厉害。 我爱书,因为书能够使我开阔眼界,增长知识。书伴随着我成长。 要说课内生活是一弯月亮,那课余生活就是一轮太阳;要说课内生活是一朵浪花,那课余生活就是一片海洋;要说课内生活是一棵小草,那课余生活就是一片森林。我的课余生活五彩缤纷,看书、画画、写字??而我最喜欢的就是看书。 我的书可真多,书架上、书桌上、床头上,都堆满了书。看书是我生活的一部分。记得有一天晚上,我假装睡着了,等妈妈出去了,就拿了一本《作文书》靠在床头津津有味地看着,当看到可笑的内容时,不由大笑起来。笑声吵醒了妈妈,妈妈生气地跑过来让我睡觉,我这才依依不舍地放下书去睡觉。 还有一次,我又去书店里买了几本书。回到家,已经是5点半了,全家人早已吃了晚饭。我看了看饭桌,以为还没开饭,就坐到沙发上看书去了。书里面精彩的内容又把我吸引住了,直到肚子饿得打鼓了才想到还没吃晚饭。 看书,让我找到了快乐;看书,让我增加了自信;看书,让我学会了坚强。看书成了我课余生活不可缺少的一部分,看书让我的生活充满了阳光。 篇四:小学作文:我学会了滑冰 我学会了滑冰 去年我看见伙伴们穿着滑冰鞋在操场上身轻如燕地滑着,我从心底里开始羡慕。 今年暑假,妈妈托远方的舅舅给我买了一双滑冰鞋,寄来时,我迫不及待地跑去看,这是一双粉红色的滑冰鞋,每只鞋上都有四个轮子,一字排开,鞋子还可以任意调动大小。 得到鞋子后,我立马穿上了,戴上了护膝,在家里滑了起来。可是鞋子太滑了,站就站不稳,非要妈妈扶着,练了许久,终于能自己独立站起来,但是还不会滑。妈妈说:“滑冰的时候要掌握平衡,为了防止摔跤,两只脚要张开一些,使重心落在两脚的中间,另外,要带好护膝,以免摔伤。” 听了他*的话,我明白了许多。决定每天下午放学的时候以及周末抽时间在操场上练习。功夫不负有心人,我长期练习,加上伙伴们的指导,终于能在操场上自由自在地滑行了。 一个星期天,阳光明媚,我正准备去滑冰,在路上的时候,我遇上了同学,我对她说:“嗨,去看我的滑轮表演吧。”同学点点头,说:“嗯。”我穿上滑冰鞋,系好护膝,在同学面前滑了起来。“哇,好棒!”同学夸奖我。我心里美滋滋的,心想:我已经学会滑冰了,原来滑冰这么容易!正想着,不料,一下子脚失去了平衡,栽倒在地上,我疼得眼泪都快流了出来,同学看了把我扶起来,说:“别泄气,加油,我相信你一定能练得更棒!” 同学的话坚定了我的信心,我每天抽二十分钟来练习,现在我能
自由自在地在操场上滑了。我像一只飞翔的小鸟,时前;时后;时左;时右。轻松地控制,真是如意展发妙无穷! 我始终都坚信:只有功夫深,铁棒磨成针!篇四:小学作文:关于溜冰的作文
关于溜冰的作文 今天,天气格外晴朗。我兴致勃勃地给哥哥打电话,约好了去体育公园溜冰。 一开始,我很害怕,因为我从来没溜过冰,后来哥哥教了我一会儿,终于我会溜冰了,可是在溜冰的过程中我摔了好几跤,还扭伤了手腕,让我最倒霉的事情是我在哥哥和妈妈面前大哭了起来,甚至想放弃学溜冰,可是哥哥安慰我说“没关系,我小时候也像你一样呀!”听了哥哥的话我又重新站了起来,这次我可一次也没有摔跤,妈妈和哥哥还表扬我溜得好呢! 溜冰的感觉真好,像一只小鸟在自由地飞翔!
1篇五:我从小就喜欢滑旱冰 我从小就喜欢滑旱冰,看着大哥哥和大姐姐滑旱冰我非常羡慕。于时,爸爸给我买了一双漂亮的滑冰鞋。 我看到滑冰鞋就叫爸爸带我去学滑冰。开始滑了,爸爸先把我扶,让我站稳,不过他一放开我就摔了个四脚朝天,我们哈哈大笑。我不甘心,第二次,我可以站起来了,可是脚不停地在抖着,爸爸说:没关系,不要紧张,眼看前方,不能看鞋子,你看鞋子有什么用?我觉得爸爸说得在理,按爸爸的指令,我终于站住了,不过我一得意,又摔了一跤,我想:唉!怎么这么难学呢?放弃吧!不,我不能放弃,不能辜负爸爸的期望呀!于是,我又站起身来,呀!我能稳稳当当地站住院了,我太开心了,喂!你不要高兴太早我才记起还要学会滑,光能站起来还是一小步。 到了第二阶段,向前滑,我到了开阔的广场上,爸爸扶着我,我慢悠悠地向前滑去,爸爸放了手,忽然来到了一个凹凸不平的地方,我一紧张,摔了一个大跟头,爸爸说:不经历风雨,怎能见彩虹?我想,对,不要放弃,要努力,不能丢自己的脸。于是,我又上去了,在一个上下起伏的大坡上,我不紧张,慢慢地过了个坡,我高兴得不知道怎么形容。爸爸说,还要练很多次,我练得一次比一次好,不过还要克服转弯的问题,我的小区里有转弯,于是我去练了,一转弯,两只鞋子碰在一起,摔了个嘴啃泥,哎哟好痛,不过我又爬起来练习,我一会儿转过了四道弯,就这样反反复复地练,我会滑旱冰了啊!真是功夫不负有心人只要你付出,就会有回报。 这次学旱冰让我懂得了你只要认真练,没有做不好的事。篇六:七年级英语优秀作文(1) 七年级英语优秀作文 My School Day I get up at six o?clock. I read English for half an hour. At seven ten I have breakfast. After that I go to school on foot. We have four lessons in the morning. After the four classes, I have lunch. In the afternoon, we often have three lessons and we usually have sports from four thirty to five thirty. After supper, I read newspapers or go out for a walk, then I do my homework for about one and a half hours. At half past nine, I go to bed. 假设你是Mary, 根据下面中文提示写一篇不少于60个词的短文,介绍自己的学校、班级和学习情况。 内容包括: 1.在仁和(Renhe)中学学习,两幢教学楼(classroom building),两个大操场,教室很大; 2.班上有二十一个男生和二十个女生; 3.所学科目,最喜欢的课程及原因; 4.喜欢参加的体育活动及个人爱好 My name is Mary. I?m a student in Renhe Middle School. There are two classroom buildings and two big playgrounds in my school. Our classroom is very big.We have twenty-one boys and twenty girls in our class. I have many subjects, such as Chinese, math, English, music, art and so on. I like English very much, because it?s very easy and interesting. I often do sport with my classmates after class. My favorite sport is football. I think it?s good for my health 刘明星期二在学校操场丢失了他的书包:蓝色,里面有几本书和一个铅笔盒。拾到者请拨电话(010)。对此表示感谢。根据以上内容写一份寻物启事 Liu Ming lost his bag on the playground on Tuesday. It?s blue. There are some books and a pencil-box in it. Please call 010-. Thanks a lot. 有人喜欢住在城里,有些人喜欢住在乡下,你喜欢住在哪里呢?请写一篇70词左右的短文,说说你喜欢住在那里的理由。 Some people like living in the cities. Some people enjoy living in the countryside. I like living in the cities. There are different kinds of shops in the cities. You can buy many things. When you go out, you can take a bus, a subway or a taxi. The schools in the cities are better than those in the countryside. Although(虽然) the cities are often noisy and the living cost is high, I like living in the cities. 根据以下提示写一篇50个词左右的短文。要求内容贴切,句意通顺,无语法错误。 Lucy 和Lily是双胞胎(twins), 她们现在11岁了。5岁时,Lucy会骑自行车、打网球(play tennis)、写字,但Lily不会。Lily会游泳、滑冰、读故事书(story books)。现在她们都学会了跳迪斯科、芭蕾。她们是一对好姐妹。 Lucy and Lily are twins. They are eleven years old now. When Lucy was five, she could ride a bike, play tennis, and write. But Lily couldn?t. Lily could swim, skate, and read story books. Now they can dance to disco and perform ballet. They are good twin sisters. 根据中文提示写一篇50―60个单词的短文。 提示:今天你参加了Lucy 的生日聚会,大家给她带去了很多礼物,Lucy 很喜欢。生日聚会上有一块大蛋糕,上面有十三支点燃的蜡烛。Lucy 许了愿之后,大家一口气把蜡烛吹灭了。大家在聚会上进行了表演,你表演了中国功夫,Ellen 跳了舞,Susan 唱了英文歌,大家玩得很开心。 It is Lucy?s birthday today. I came to her birthday party. We brought her many presents. Lucy liked them very much. There was a big birthday cake with thirteen candles on it at the party. We all sat around it. After Lucy made a silent wish, we blew the candles out in one breath. At the party, I performed kung fu. Ellen danced to disco. Susan sang an English song. We had a wonderful time!假如你是李华,广州人,Robin是你的笔友。你最近收到了Robin的来信,请按下面的提示回信,词数在50个单词左右。 提示:收到Robin的来信很高兴,并向他介绍一下广州的情况。 广州是一个国际大都市(an international city),气候温暖,从春到冬都有很多鲜花和水果,因此有人称它为 “花城”。广州有许多名胜(places of interest),例如:白云山(the Baiyun Mountain), 越秀公园(the Yuexiu Park), 中山纪念堂(Sun Yatsen Memorial Hall)。 Dear Robin, I?m glad to get a letter from you! Now, I will tell you something about Guangzhou. Guangzhou is a big and international city. The weather is always good and warm. The wind is wet. There are many flowers and fruits from spring to winter. So many people call Guangzhou “Flower City”. There are some places of interest, for example, the Baiyun Mountain, the Yuexiu Park and Sun Yatsen Memorial Hall and so on. Welcome to Guangzhou! Yours, Li Hua 根据以下提示,写一篇短文,词数在50个单词左右。 上周末你和张明乘飞机去了北京,天气很好,你们在那待了两天。 第一天,你们去了天安门广场,然后参观了一些名胜古迹,你们玩得很愉快。第二天你们乘车去了长城,照了许多照片,那儿有许多人,你们遇到了一个迷路的小孩并帮他找到了他母亲。 提示词:fly to, weather, fine, Tian?anmen Square(天安门广场), by bus, take photos, lose one?s way, help …
Last weekend, I flew to Beijing with Zhang Ming. The weather was fine. We stayed there for two days. On the first day, we went to Tian?anmen Square, then visited some places of interest. We had a good time. The next day we went to the Great Wall by bus. We took some photos. There were many people there and a little boy lost his way. We helped him to find his mother. We had a happy day! 假设你是李华,刚收到Julia的来信。请你根据提示回信告诉她昨天你过春节的一些情况。开头已给出,词数在60左右。 提示:早上你和家人一起去超市购物;下午在家搞大扫除;晚上一家人包饺子、吃团圆饭、守夜;一起等待新年的到来。 Dear Julia, I?m very glad to hear from you. I had a good time yesterday. It was the Spring Festival. In the morning I went shopping in the supermarket with my family. We did some cleaning in the afternoon and made our house more beautiful. We made dumplings together and had a big dinner in the evening. We stayed up until midnight to welcome the Spring Festival. We had a nice time. Best wishes to you! Yours, Li Hua 假如你和家人上周去了桂林旅游,请根据下面表格的内容写一篇短文,介绍一下你的旅游经历。
I had a wonderful trip to Guilin. I went to Guilin with my family last week. We went there by train. We stayed there for five days. We saw beautiful green hills, clear water and some strange caves. We went boating in Lijiang River. We had some delicious local food. Guilin rice noodles were really delicious. We all had a great time. I hope to go to Guilin again one day.
新年要到了,你的朋友送给你一张贺卡作为礼物,请你给他(她)也写一张贺卡 , Happy New Year to you! I?m happy/glad to get your card. Thank you for your gift /present. I like it very much. You are very special to me! See you soon. From 生活像一只快乐的小船,承载着无数的欢声笑语。请以A Happy Day为题,写一篇短文。 要求:1.描述你经历过的一件快乐的事; 2.包括事件发生的时间、天气、地点、具体经过,亦可适当发挥; 3.词数60―80。 A Happy Day My uncle lives in the country. Last fall, there was an apple harvest on his farm. He invited my family to taste the apples. On a sunny morning, my family drove to the farm. After we got there, I couldn?t wait to pick a big and red apple on the tree. The apple tasted so sweet. Then we picked apples. In the afternoon, we had a big meal there. I thought it was delicious. I was very happy on that day! 初一英语作文:My Dream House I'm now living in a small house with my parents. Life for us is hard but happy. I must study hard so that I can buy a big new house some day. I call it a dream house. It has three floors with five bedrooms, three bathrooms, two big dining rooms and two living rooms. When my friends come to visit me, I will have enough bedrooms for them. We'll have a good time. Besides that, we will have a swimming pool behind the house and a garden in front of the house. In the morning, my parents can do some exercise in the garden. The air must be very fresh. When we feel tired, we can have a swim in the swimming pool. Life will be easy for us.I'll study harder than before so that the dream can come true. 初一英语范文:A Plan For A Day Out What do I want to do when I?m older? Someone wants to be a doctor. Someone wants to be a basketball player because they are good at sport. Someone wants to be a writer and to make the writing. Someone wants to be a teacher because they like teaching children. I like playing the piano and I good at it. So I want to become a piano player. Play the piano is very interesting. And you can learn something of music. Piano can make you like music. A lot of musician and singer are love playing piano. I play the piano when I?m ten years old. Now I?m in grand five. I hope when I?m sixteen years old , I can become grand eight. I?ll be harder and harder to practise. Become a piano play is a hard job. But I believe I can do it. 初一英语作文范文:Let's peotect our eyes How To Protect Our EyesOur eyes is very important.We can see many beautiful things with our eyes.Without eyes the life (来自:www.CDFDS.cOm 池 锝 网:为什么喜欢滑冰英语作文)will get dark.So we must protect our eyes. To protect our eyes,first we shouldn't read books or magazines too long.We can stop for a while to let our eyes have a rest.During these time,we can enjoy the hills,flowers,trees.Then wo shouldn't read books under the strong lights or weak lights.It's bad for our eyes.At last,we should keep doing the eye exercise. Let's peotect our eyes,see more beautiful things. 初一英语作文范文:Thank you--My Best Friend Three years ago, I was a cool and detached girl. I never helped others or cried, because i thought that was very boring. One day an unusual girl rushed into my life. She looks like a boy and she is also very lovely. She is very cheerful. I always feel she is a &red sun&. She is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen. she often helps me and plays with me. We became good friends at once. Since then, I have been sanguine.Now, I am still a happy girl. I'm often moved by the world. I think our life is so short, and it isn't easy for people to live in the world. I've learned to help others and to cry. I've also learned to be happy and grateful. I also understand that crying doesn't mean &coward&, crying can mean &visualize a bright future!&though she has lots of new friends and i have many too, she will be my best friend forever, because she has taught me a lot… Thank you--my best friend! 初一英语作文范文:cry cries,is not the crime,why but cries time. the comfort person always is called the person not to cries ,is one kind gives vent.when the others are giving vent time ,the comfort person always is called the person not to cry ,doesn't let the person give vent. cries ,is one kind of emotion .when this kind of emotion reveals time ,the comfort person always is called the person not to cry ,doesn't let the person true feelings reveal .actually cries ,good is comfortable. 初一英语作文范文:My Net Friend I was only nine years old when I learnt how to use a computer. My mother is my first teacher. I know how to type, how to copy a file, and how to visit a web site on the internet. One day, mom was not at home. I turned on the computer and began to learn how to chat on net. The first one I met there was a boy called tom. He greeted me politely. When he knew that I was only a 9-year-old girl, and almost knew nothing about chatting on net, he started showing me how to use the chatting tools, how to download, and how to send e-mails. I learnt a lot from him. 初一英语作文范文:Stone Age People Millions of years ago, people lived in caves. They had fire, which gave them heat and light. They eat raw meat. It was time for lunch. The father was very hungry. He was eating some raw meat. He gave the boy some raw meat. The boy threw the raw meat into the fire. The father was very angry. He said, “You are a bad boy! Eat this meat.” the father gave it to the篇七:八年级上册_英语作文范文 八年级英语上册作文复习参考范文 unit1版本一:介绍你的一个朋友,表达他的兴趣爱好,同时写清自己的的习惯,他怎么样才能保持健康(不少于60词) He thinks he isn't pretty healthy. He doesn't like exercise, so he does exercise once a week. He is very fat. He doesn't like vegetables, so he hardly ever eats vegetables. He likes eating junk food. He thinks it is very nice. He eats them about four or five times a week. He loves milk, but he doesn't drink it every day. He only drinks them two or three times a week. He eats fruit once or twice a week. But he sleeps nine hours every night. His lifestyle is not very well. But he knows healthy lifestyle helps him get good grades. He tries to eats some vegetables and eats lots of fruit. And he wants his parents to play sports with him. He wants to be the healthiest. 版本二:根据下列班级活动调查表,用英语写一篇。students watch TV every day. Some students watch TV twice a week. Some students watch TV four times a week. Some students have sports every day. Some students have sports twice a week. Most students have sports four times a week. All the students do homework every day. No students do homework twice or four times a week. unit2假设李平是你的朋友,他目前的身体状况不好。他从来不锻炼,他经常感到很紧张,很疲倦,他爱吃零食,有时会胃疼。这几天,他感冒了。头很痛。请写一封信给他,并给他一些建议。 Dear LiPing, I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well。I think you should see a doctor,then you should take some medicines,and drink a lot of water。
You said you are stressed out and tired。Why do not you listen to music and go to bed early。 You should also try to exercise。Eating less junk food。Eating more healthy food,like apple,orange and milk 。I think they are good for your health。 I hope you feel better soon! Yours×××unit3.版本一:假设你的一个笔友上个星期天来看你,你安排了一个游玩计划,大意如下:早晨8:30在火车站接他后来到苏州动物园。那里有很多不同种类的动物。12:00吃午饭。然后乘车前往虎丘(Tiger Hill),那里风景秀丽,你们玩得很开心等。(字数60左右) One of my pen pals came to see me last Sunday. I went to meet him at the train station at 8:30 a.m. We went to Suzhou Zoo together then. There were many different kinds of animals. At 12:00 we had lunch. After that we went to the Tiger Hill by bus. It was very beautiful there and we enjoyed ourselves very much. 版本二: 十一、要求是我十月一日去哪里度假可以想象,和谁一起去为什么去那里度假什么时候出发,那里天气怎么样,在那里呆多长时间。 On
the holiday
morning , I
,because this
friend's birthday,
me to go to
her,so I went
my friend, there
good.we stayed
o'clock.In the
afternoonwent
myaunt's
sweet,(this
food) ,In the evening
dinner with
parents atmy
aunt's
o'clock
,wewent home
.today,I’mvery
howaboutyour’s
unit4.根据下列育英中学八年级(1)班学生上学方式的调查表,用英语写一篇短文。不少于70 个单词。they go to school in different ways. Fifteen students take buses because they live far from the school. Ten students walk. They think walking is good for their health and they live near the school. Twenty-five students ride their bikes to school because they like riding bikes very much and their homes are not very far from the school. No one goes to school by car
unit5.版本一:你去Marry家,想问问她去不去参加你的生日聚会,但是她不在家,你给她留了便条。 任务: 请你用英语给Marry写一个50词左右的便条。 内容包括: 1.明天是我的生日,你会参加我的生日聚会吗?聚会晚上6:30开始;2.我的家人、朋友及同学都会来,你可以见到他们; 3.如果你来,就打电话给我,我很希望你能来。 Dear Marry: I'm XXX(你的名字). Tomorrow is my birthday, I want to invite you to take part in my birthday, can you come tomorrow? The party will begin at half past six in the evening. My parents, friends and classmates will come, you can see them in the party. If you come to my birthday party, please make a phone call to me, I will be pleased that you can come. Yours, XXX 版本二:你的好友Sonia过生日,你不能去,请写一封e―mail 说明理由,你有一些什么事要做(至少3件事),不能参加了,但你准备了一份精美的礼物请注意电子邮件的格式 Hi Hey, Thanks for your invitation. I’m sorry I can’t come to your party this week. I am really busy This evening I’m going to my cousin’s birthday party. And tomorrow, I have to go to the dentist. (Yuck!) On Wednesday, I have tennis training with the school team. And I have to study for my chemistry test on Thursday. On Friday evening, I’m going to the movies with some friends. Can you come to the movies with us on Friday? Write soon, Sonia Unit7.版本一: 周末,同学们准备开一次聚会,在聚会上,大家想自己动手制作一些喜欢吃的东西,许多同学爱吃牛肉三明治,你会做吗?请你根据下面所给的材料,写出制作牛肉三明治的过程。2 1 1 13 2 teaspoons of relish 【写作过程】 1. 审题。本篇作文要求写如何制作牛肉三明治,注意祈使句的用法。 2. 列出相关的短语和句子: 全面用到上面所列出的短语,及不可数名词表示计量的方法(数字 + 量词 + of + 不可数名词)。3. 谋篇。注意使用句型,特别是first,next,then,finally 四个副词的用法。4. 注意。某些动词的使用,如:put...on...;cut up;add...to...等。5. 写作 现在同学可以按照上面的写作过程来写作啦! 范文 First, put the cheese on a slice of bread. Then cut up a green pepper and an top. 版本二:请你写一篇制作玉米花(popcorn)的小短文。注意使用first, next, then, finally等表示过程的词。不少于50个词。 How to make popcorn I like popcorn very much. I learned from my mother how to make popcorn. Now let me show you the ways. First you put the popcorn into the popper. Next, turn on the popper. Wait for several minutes. Then you pour the popcorn into the bowl. And put salt on the popcorn. Finally you can eat the popcorn. Unit9.版本一:根据所提供的材料,写一篇介绍花样滑冰运动员关颖珊的文章。 [参考范文] Michelle Kwan is famous. She is an American figure skater. Her father, Danny, is Chinese. Her mother's name is Estella. She is an American. She was born on July 7, 1980. She has a brother and a sister. Michelle has won seven medals at National Championships of America, and has won eight medals at the World championships. She has also won two Olympic medals, the silver medal in 1988, and the bronze medal in 2002. 版本二:根据下面表格所提供的信息,写一篇短文,来介绍你的朋友Mike。词数:50-70词之间。
请参考练习册范文: My good friend Mike I have a good friend. His name is Mike. He was born in September, 1988 in a small town near London. He is a middle school student. He came to China with his parents two years ago. His parents are teaching English in China now. He and his parents like China and Chinese food very much Unit10.版本一:谈一谈自己将来的理想工作 My Dream Job Everybody both has a dream job. Do you want to know what I want to be in the future? Well, I want to be a singer. Because I love singing very much. And I think that I can sing on the stage(舞台). I will move to New York and be a singer there。And I will sing my favorite English songs there. Although it is a tired job, I love it . Because when I sad, I can sing songs to be happy and I will become very popular. That’s so interesting and exciting. For my dream job , I will sing every day and sing well. I hope that day come quickly, I can’t wait! How about you? What’s your dream job? 版本二:单元作文我的梦想 When I grow up , I’m going to do what I want to do. I’m going to move somewhere interesting. Pairs sounds like a city that I could enjoy. They have lots of fashion shows there. I want to be a reporter for a fashion magazine. So how am I going to do it? First, I’m going to find a part-time job for a year or two and save some money. Then I’m going to be a student at art school in Paris. And I’m going to study French at the same time. Next, I’m going to hold art exhibitions because I want to buy a big house with the money and I’m going to travel all over the world. Finally, I’m going to retire somewhere quiet and beautiful. Unit11.版本一:假如你叫Dave。你和父母明天将去度假。请写一张留言条给你的好朋友李明,请他帮你照看你的猫(cat)。 注意事项: 1.请使用Could you …句式及祈使句。 2.请从对小猫(her)的照顾:饮食、玩耍、清洁方面入手写作。 2.注意语言的条理性和流畅性。 参考句型: 1. Could you please…? 2. Please … 3. Don't forget to … Dear Li Ming,篇八:高 三 英 语 作 文 讲 解
高 三 英 语 作 文 讲 解
提纲式作文(一)----反应问题并提出意见 示范作文一
随着经济的发展,更多的温室气体被排放,其中大约70%为二氧化碳,这是全球变暖的主要原因之一。导致海平面上升,自然灾害频繁。请你根据以下提示,写一篇英语短文。 1.多使用清洁能源,少用煤、油;2.在可能的情况下以步代车 3.…
With the development of economy, more and more greenhouse gases are being given off/ discharged into the air. CO2 about 70% of the greenhouse gases, the sea level to rise and many natural disasters to strike. First, we should use more clean energy and less coal and oil. Second, we should go to work on foot or by bus instead of Third, we should plant more trees, because plants can turn CO2 into oxygen. More importantly, we should form the habit of saving energy in our daily life. 示范作文二随着高考的即将来临,学生的压力越来越大,同学们常出现头晕、乏力、睡眠不好等焦虑症状。请你根据下列提示,写一篇英语作文,给同学们一些建议。 1.考前制定好合适的复习计划2.学习期间正常作息 3.睡前洗热水澡、喝热牛奶等有助于睡眠 more and more stressful. Most of us have some terrible symptoms, such as
feeling dizzy or First of allwe study hard every day and make careful plans for the examination. Besides, enough sleep Therefore, we shouldn’t form the habit of staying up too late. Also, we can try a warm bath or a cup of warm milk before going Only in this way can we keep ourselves relaxed and then concentrate ourselves on study. 示范作文三
随着经济的发展,环境污染越来越严重,自然灾害接连不断地发生,严重威胁着人们的。对此,我们能做些什么以减轻对地球的污染呢?根据下列提示写一篇英语作文。1. 公众应该接受环保教育,节电节水2. 用环保购物袋取代塑料袋 3. 必须通过新的法律,控制工业污染问题 With the development of economy, our environment is being polluted more and more First of all, the public must receive the education about protecting environment. They should also save electricity and water in daily life. Besides, we should use “white pollution”. More importantly, new laws must be passed to effectively control industrial Only in this way can we have a more beautiful earth.提纲式作文(二)----关于问题的正反意见
示范作文一
随着电脑和因特网的普及,网上购物也进入了人们的日常生活,有人支持网上购物,也有人对其持保留态度,你的看法是什么?根据下列提示写一篇文章。 支持者 1. 节省时间、精力,对忙碌的人、老年人或一些不方便的人更是如此 2. 网上有大量的商品信息,可以买到当地没有的东西 反对者 1. 网上所见的商品有可能与实物不一致,质量难以
2. 网上欺诈造成投诉困难 Online shopping is common in our daily life now.There are two kinds of opinion about it.
Some people hold the idea that online shopping has a lot of advantages. The most important one is its convenience. Online shopping saves time and energy for people, the busy ones, the aged and the disable who can’t go to shops in person. Besides, on the Internet there is enough information of all kinds of commodities, However, other people online shopping. They think the real goods may be different from what the consumers have seen on the Net, thus the quality of commodities bought online may not be ensured. What’s worse, online, one may In my opinion, it is better for all to be careful when shopping online.
示范作文二
暑假即将来临。你班同学讨论了假期计划,提出了不同看法。请根据提示写一篇有关讨论的英语短文,并谈谈你的看法。参考词汇:眼界――horizon(或view) 待在家中
优点:花费少,舒适方便外出旅游
优点:增长见识,开阔眼界 缺点:不能亲身了解外界 缺点:花费多,旅途不便 The summer holiday is coming. Our class have had a discussion about what to do during the holiday. Some are in favor of staying at home. They think it’s both convenient and comfortable. What’s more, they can save money for other purposes. But they will lose the chance of getting to know the outside world. However, others prefer to go out for traveling since it can increase their knowledge and broaden their horizons. But they will spend more money and In my opinion, it would be much better to stay at home, for I can do what I like, such as reading books, watching TV, and helping my parents with the housework.
示范作文三
最近,你校同学正在参加某英文报组织的一场讨论。讨论的主题是:公园要不要收门票?请你根据下列提示,给该报编辑写一封英文信,客观地介绍讨论情况。 60%的同学认为
1. 不应该收门票(entrance fee)2. 公园是公众休闲的地方 3. 如收门票,需建大门、围墙,会影响城市形象 40%的同学认为
1.应收门票,但票价不要太高
2.支付园林工人工资3.购新花木 Dear editor, I’m writing to tell you about the discussion we have had about whether an entrance fee should be charged for parks. 60% of think that an entrance fee do not , forWorse stillHowever, the others hold the idea that an entrance fee can be accepted, but it must not be too expensive. Besides, the money from ticket selling can be used for paying the gardeners in the park and buying some other kinds of flowers and trees. Which opinion do you agree with, dear editor? Yours truly, Li Hua提纲式作文(三)----介绍人物
示范作文一
你是李华,到一家外资企业工作。对方要求你用英语写一篇短文,介绍自己的基本情况。短文应该包括下列全部内容。My name is Li Hua. I was born in Beijing on December 1st, 1992. I started school in 1998 I was six. From 1998 to 2004 I studied in Guangming Primary School, I went to No. 6 Middle School of Beijing and graduated this summer. The main subjects I studied at school Chinese, maths, English, physics, chemistry and I’In my spare time I enjoying listening to in winter.
示范作文二 假定你是李华,即将参加你校学生会主席。请根据下列提示写一 My dear classmate, I’m very glad to have the honor of speaking at this meeting. I’m Li Hua. I’m sure I have For one thing, I’ve been monitor since Senior Grade1, so I have rich experience in management. For another, I’m quite open, lively and honest. Above all, I’m good at singing, dancing and organizing out-of-class activities, If I’m elected, I’First, in order to improve our studies, I’ll form learning groups. Second, I’ll organize some entertainment, such as singing Third, I’ll invite top teachers to give us So, my fellow students, please do not hesitate to cast your vote for me! That’s all. Thank you very much.提纲式作文(四)----介绍旅游地
示范作文一
一家宾馆新开业,为吸引外国宾客,希望在互联网上进行宣传,请你用英语为其写一篇文字介绍。主要内容应包括: 1. 地点:距白山入口处500米; 2. 房间及价格:单人间(共20间),100元/天; 双人间(共15间),150元/天; 热水淋浴; 3. 餐饮:餐厅(中、西餐),咖啡厅(茶、咖啡); 4. 游泳池:全天免费开放; 5. 欢迎预定。 Welcome to Baishan Mountain Hotel Baishan Mountain Hotel is now open for business. Our hotel stands 500 meters away from Baishan Mountain. It has 20 single rooms hot showers. A single room is 100 yuan and a three meals a day and there are Chinese food and western food for you to choose from. You can also enjoy yourself at the café We also have a All are welcome!
示范作文二 假如你是李华,为吸引外来游客到贵州旅游,请你按下表所提供的要点,写一篇英语作文,简要介绍贵州的主要旅游景点。参考词汇:黄果瀑布―Huangguoshu Waterfall 草海保护区―Caohai Nature Reserve 鸟----water birds
Guizhou Province is rich in tourist attractions and enjoys many world-famous places of interest, such as Huangguosh Waterfall and Caohai Nature Reserve. Huangguoshu Waterfall is located in the southwest of Anshun city, 1 kilometers away from Guiyang. It is well known for its rapid and eautiful waterfall, is clear and cool Another attraction is Caohai Nature Reserve, is surrounded by mountains. It is the habitat of water birds because of its perfect natural condition. There are also some other places of interest Besides, the nice weather and convenient transportation here can make the trip more enjoyable.相关热词搜索:
[为什么喜欢滑冰英语作文(共8篇)]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
【滑冰作文】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 - 2016 cdfds.com All Rights Reserved
池锝网 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 防守3秒什么时候 的文章

随机推荐