csccqq炫舞联赛报名怎样报名

在好一阵喧闹的爆炸声之后,比赛开始了.
Built in 1885, it was the oldest car taking part.After a great many loud explosions, the race began.
比赛开始了,我惊异地发现对方选手在摔跤的时候没有带专业头盔,只有一种好象质地很薄的帽子保护着选手的耳朵。
As the match began, I was alarmed to see that the other team was wrestling without headgear, a kind of light helmet designed to protect a wrestler"s ears.
比赛开始了,我惊异地发现对方选手在摔跤的时候没有带专业头盔,只有一种好象质地很薄的帽子保护着选手的耳朵。
As the match began, I was alarmed to see that the other team was wrestling without 8)headgear, a kind of light helmet designed to protect a wrestler's ears.
评论员(画外):好,这场决定冠军归属的比赛开始了,这是真正的决战。
All right! The final game starts, which decides where the championship goes to, which is a real final.
有时比赛开始了她来都不来,连个电话都不打。
She didn't, sometimes she didn't show up at all and didn't even call and tell you she wasn't coming.
我其实不必到比赛开始了还在等。
I needn't have waited until the game began.
比赛开始了,我总是想起陈老师对我讲过的话,拿起了钢笔,认认真真地一笔一划写。
Start of the race, I always think of the teachers told me about Chen, then picked up a pen, seriously to write a stroke.
有趣的是,有几个球迷直到比赛开始了30分钟后才赶到现场,一上看台望了眼比分牌,他们就喊开了:“我的妈呀,都3比0了,还看个啥啊?”
" Interestingly , a number of fans until the game started 30 minutes later arrived at the scene, Wang Leyan stands on a score card, they Jiuhan opened: "My mother, 3 to 0, also see Gesha ah?
比赛开始了,场上的同学卖力的奔跑,他们跑得真快,像离弦的箭一样,场下的同学不住的加油助威。
The race began, the pitch of the classmate running hard, they run really fast, like a hold of the arrow, off the classmate can cheer.
当我们打进第一个球得分后,真正的比赛开始了,我们充分发挥了自己的能力。
When we scored the first goal, after that the game was open and we played with a lot of quality.
此时,哨声响起,下半场比赛开始了,两人又全神贯注地观看比赛了。
Then, the bell rang. The second half started. They are back to watch the game attentively .
正在这时,王后喊:“各就各位!”比赛开始了。
But just then the Queen shouted, 'Get to your places! ', and the game began.
丌一会儿,比赛开始了。第一个运动员做的非常好,很容易就跃过去了。我简直惊呆了。第二个也一样顺利完成。第三个刚好越过,但是他丌是最好的一个。
Not long after, the game began. The first person was great. He jumped over easily. I was too surprised to say a word. The second was good, too. The third nearly jumped over, but he wasn't the best.
比赛开始了,一开始我的风筝就飞得最高,还赢得了比赛,听着小伙伴们对我的夸耀,我心里美滋滋的。
Competition started in the beginning of my kite will fly the highest, but also to win the game, listening to the small partners to my boast that I was thus elatedly of.
比赛开始了,首先是我发球,我左手先把球抛向上空,然后右手拿球拍用力一拍,羽毛球便飞向外公前面。
The race began, the first is my serve, I left hand over threw the ball to the first, and then right hand the racket a racquet, badminton will fly to the front of the grandfather.
比赛开始了——当裁判打枪时运动员们开始跑,当你听到枪声后,然后你可以开始跑了。
The race begins - runners begin when they shoot a gun up in the air, and when you hear the gun then you can start running.
比赛开始了,一眨眼工夫,兔子已经跑得不见了踪影。
The race started. The hare darted almost out of sight at once.
比赛开始了,首先由喷气机队开球 ,他们推进至前场30码处,一脚射门得分。
The game begins with the Jets receiving a kickoff. They march down field stop at the 30, and kick a field goal.
比赛开始了,只听裁判员一声令下,小动物们像离弦的箭一样向终点飞奔而去。
The race begins, with the signal of the judge, all the animals run towards the destination like the arrow off the bow.
乔治爬进吊篮里。当他向四周看的时候,发现原来他并不孤单。比赛开始了——而且他还是领先的!
George climbed into the basket. When he looked around, he found he wasn't alone after all. The race was on -and he was in the lead!
在延迟了2个小时后,比赛开始了。
So after some 2 hours delay game started.
比赛开始了,首先进行的是男子单人1000米,你看,比赛多么精彩呀!令人激动的是,中国选手取得了第四的成绩。
The match starts, firstly is man single 1000' meters. You see, how wonderful it is! To our excite, our Chinese player got a 4th good result.
王老师叫了几个男生去帮助我们班的运动员加油,比赛开始了,随着杨老师一声枪响后,他们就像离弦的箭一样飞了出去。
Teacher wang asked several of the boys to help our class athletes refueling, the race began, as Yang teacher after a gunshot, they like left arrow flew out.
当然,一旦比赛开始了,你就只想打比赛,忘记其他一切,但是在跳球之前,有很多这方面的谈论。
Of course once the game starts you just want to play and you forget everything else, but there was a lot to talk about it before tip-off.
比赛开始了,两个人分头赶着车飞快地跑着。
The race started and both men sped off in their chariots.
比赛开始了,场面很快进入高潮,同学们的欢呼声、跺脚声响彻操场。
The competition soon began. The sound of hurrah and stamping could be heard all over the playground. The atmosphere was heated.
比赛开始了,约翰亨利亲吻了他的锤子,开始敲打。
The competition began. John Henry kissed his hammer and started working.
比赛开始了,约翰亨利亲吻了他的锤子,开始敲打。
The competition began. John Henry kissed his hammer and started working.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 qq炫舞联赛报名 的文章

随机推荐