达亿瓦和禧玛诺哪个好rs11 和105 哪个好

Please Enable Javascript!This website relies heavily on Javascript in order to operate fully, and it seems that this functionality is turned off in your web browser.Please enable Javascript to experience our website as intended., or contact your IT professional for further help.Kind regards,
Delivery CountryUnited KingdomUnited StatesUK - GuernseyUK - JerseyAustraliaAustriaAzoresBalearic IslandsBelgiumBrazilCanadaCanary IslandsChinaCorsicaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkFinlandFranceGermanyGreeceHong KongHungaryIcelandIrelandItalyIsraelJapanLiechtensteinLuxembourgMadeiraMalaysiaMaltaMonacoNetherlandsNew ZealandNorwayPhilippinesPolandPortugalPuerto RicoRomaniaRussian FederationSan MarinoSaudi ArabiaSicilySingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSouth AfricaSouth KoreaSpainSwedenSwitzerlandTaiwanTurkeyThailandUnited Arab EmiratesVatican City State (Holy See)VietnamCurrencyBritish Pounds (?)Euros (EUR)US Dollars ($)Australian Dollars (A$)Canadian Dollars (C$)Czech Koruna (K?)Danish Krone (kr)Yen (?)Swiss Franc (Fr)New Zealand Dollar (NZ$)Norweigian Krone (Nkr)Z?oty (z?)Swedish Krone (Skr)Turkish Lira (TL)Hong Kong Dollars (HK$)Chinese Yuan (?)Brazilian Real (R$)South African Rand (R)Singapore Dollars (S$)New Taiwan Dollars (NT$)Emirati Dirham (?.?)WebsiteUK - EnglishAUS - EnglishUSA - English Our Brands
Top 10 BrandsAll Brands Need Help With Your Order?9:30am-4:30pm Mon-Fri
Hover to ZoomClose5 / 5?940.56RRP ?1,289.83Save 27% Choose:Please select
Shimano RS11 Road Wheels, Shimano technology at an affordable price. 8, 9, 10 and 11 speed compatible.RS11 clincher wheel, offering all the technology of Shimano wheels at an economical price24 mm high profile aluminium rim for improved aero dynamics20 rear and 16 front stainless steel bladed straight pull spokes improve lateral and torsional (power transmission) rigidityElbow-less spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheelHigh lateral rigidity is produced with a 3 mm offset rear asymmetric rim and wide flange spacingThe hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real world riding conditions. They also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenanceLabyrinth and contact sealing - low-friction seals effectively shut out water, mud and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatibleSupplied with Q/R skewerPlease enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.The following errors occurred:
Please correct the errors and try again
TrakPak 5-8 Days:
Mr Hodgetts
These wheels have been on just days, but I can review them on the basis that the construction seems to be pretty much the same as the RS10s and the RS30s, both of which I have owned and did 10000 and 12000 miles each respectively, through all weathers.
I had to replace a bearing race and a dust seal on the RS30s after 9000 miles after some grit got in and ruined it, but other than that they were spot on. Only once did I have to true each set, and both times was a very minor adjustment.
The bearings sit on top of a cone at an angle, and can be removed individually if needed, unlike many (more expensive) wheels which use bearing cartridges, which I have found in the past to be less reliable in terms of longevity.
The shimano's have always stood up to the rigours of riding dreadful london roads week in and week out.
I like the fact that the freehub is much quieter than some other manufacturers. I have also yet to have a freehub fail in any way.
They are of course slightly heavier than more expensive wheels, but quite honestly, to us "mere mortals", any difference you think you notice is probably psychological.
Other than that they do what they say on the tin. They are round. They rotate. And they continue to do both for 10k miles plus.
Buy yourself a set. They won't make you go any faster, but you still won't be disappointed.Dawson
Bought as a Winter Wheelset. I have had the RS10s before. Both are robust durable wheels that will stand up to Winter rigours without wearing, bending or problems. Excellent for the money and not unduly heavy. I am 15+ stones and they cope with meMr acland
Excellent budget wheels, Lightweight for the price and bombproof.Mr Burniston
Great wheel set at a great price! They feel nice on the road and are great for a new rider on a budget.carlos
Arrived well packed and run true. Considering the low spoke count, they appear very solid and soak up the rough roads. The rear bearings were way too tight though so a slight adjustment was required. I'm using these on my winter bike much to my brother in laws disgust as he has them on his best summer bike.Graham
First up, these were the cheapest I could find on-line and they arrived expertly packaged in super quick time.
I'm relatively new to road riding & didn't want to spend a fortune on fancy fragile wheels on my Kinesis Racelight bought to try & get fit again!
They certainly look the part. They seem well built and roll well enough. I'm sure there are better upgrade/winter wheels out there but for this price & think these must be hard to beat - love 'em!Mr Oxlee
Was looking for some winter wheels. Have previously used R500 and R501 but needed 11 speed. They were on offer at the time and to be honest they are great. OK they are not the lightest but I have already bettered KOM on the Strava.Mr Thurston
Since I couldn't mount an 11-speed cassette on my bike's stock wheels, I looked for 11-speed compatible wheelsets to see if it made sense to replace the wheels rather than the freehub on the existing wheel. When I found this set of clinchers I was sold. They are solidly built and reasonably light, and to top it off they look great on my black and white Giant Defy 5. Merlin's price was incredibly low, too!Merriman
This is an excellently constructed starter road wheel set.
Shimano builds good wheels and typically, they trickle down technology to the lower end products. No exception here. An example is angular contact bearings...similar to Dura Ace.
Note that the rear wheel has 20 count straight pull bladed spokes, laced 2X, and the front is 16 count bladed spokes, radially laced. This wheel set is likely not appropriate for heavier riders or bad roads.)
The wheels arrived true and appear to be properly tensioned. The hubs are very smooth. Interesting that they use a lar I didn't have a spoke wrench that fit them.Mr atkinson
Great looking set of wheels at a bargain price. Top quality too, if not the lightest. An excellent wheelset for winter riding.Mr Gauntlett
Bought these as winter training wheels and I am very happy. I have 2 other sets of expensive 'best' wheels and to honest, I hardly notice the difference between them and these budget Shimano wheels. Great value bargain and bonus is they look smart too.troy
A great set of training wheels. A much better choice than Aksiums. Far more robust.David Taylor
Bought as a replacement for the OEM wheels on my road bike, so far so good, much lighter than the old wheels and look a lot smarter too. They also seem to be more flexible than the old wheels which means they soak up the bumps a lot better, the only downside is that when putting power down on hills they tend to rub against the front brake pads slightly ... although this may also be down to fact that I'm a bit overweight so I'm not going to penalise Shimano for this!Mr Fulgencio
I am delighted to have this wheelset it serves me well in my everyday commute. I strongly reccomended try these wheels, they are brilliant...5 starChris
Good value and an excellent upgrade to the wheels that came standard with my 2010 allez (8 speed). Great service from Merlin with regard to delivery and fast responses to questions. The wheels come with a spacer making them 8 speed compatible.Mr Pratt
Fantastic finish and surprisingly light.Mark Lineham
Cheap, strong and good performing training wheels from Shimano. Good looking with modern technology and easy to service bearings.Mr Holmes
First impressions are of a good product. The rear wheel does have offset spokes and does appear a little odd, but I have no problems with this feature during the limited use I have made of them. Both wheels were true and spoke tension did appear to be uniform. There were no problems adding the cassette - a 9-speed - and a shim is supplied for 10- and 11-speed cassettes. Packaging was very sturdy and the wheels arrived in good time. Overall a nice product.Mr Bromley
Came well packed and at a great price these wheels are ideal as a second wheelset or a winter wheel which I bought them for. The performance difference isn't massive to my main wheelset either with weight being the main difference. I am less than 11 stone so can't comment on stiffness but can't fault them for me.Mr leighton
Great set of wheels. Much lighter than originals and have made a considerable difference to the performance of the bike. Great service from merlin cycles too!Mr MATLOCK
I purchased these wheels as a direct replacement for my original wheels and have been very pleased with them .The build quality is very good they run very smoothly. They are lighter than my originals and at this price are a real bargain. I would recommend them to any one looking to replace there tired originals with some good quality and good looking replacements.Brodie
Lovely wheels, with low rolling resistance and a huge step up from the terrible ones I had on before. Great service from Merlin.Dr Whitehead
Great build quality. Sturdy yet pretty light and good value for rough countryroad commuting.Mr Rankin
Great value for money, very smooth running, they are not the lightest wheels but they are robust and are perfect for my winter bike.Ms Thompson
After 3 rides and close to 200 kilometers later of snow, ice, gravel, and wet tarmac. These so far are almost bomb proof. Excellent up grade or winter training rims.Mr G
As usual, Merlin had these to my door very quickly and I was picking them up 2 days after placing the order! Considering I ordered on a Sunday evening, I thought this was great!
Wheels came straight and smooth! A massive improvement over cheap OEM wheels - the bladed spokes and radial fitment of the front wheel makes these look like they cost much more than they did. The price on Merlin was a Brucey Bonus, but even at full price would have been worth it!
Very recommended for anyone wanting great wheels for a low price!Mr Almond
A good solid set of replacement wheels for my cyclocross bike at fantastic price.Mr Freer
Excellent wheels, came extremely well packaged (and package itself was not bashed around) and delivered the day after I ordered.
The wheels themselves, were fitted with no problem, and look just the part on my bike.
I ordered these based on them receiving good reviews for this price point wheel, and they certainly didn't seem to be heavyweights compared to others I viewed online.Andrew Bicknell
Great Wheels, super smooth running and very pretty to look at. Service by Merlin was fantastic, very fast delivery and great price.Mr FLOREA
Good wheels,they look good , very good quality.
Perfect for training and long sportives.
It is the perfect balance price/ weight.
At the weight of 1700g there is no better deal.Ms Goodbody
Ordering was easy it was delivered quickly very happy with that process.
The actual product is brilliant, looks good on the bike feels smooth while riding been trying it on some steep gradient hills and the wheels feel very responsive.Mr topp
The value/ performance ratio on these wheels is impeccable. Shimano seem to get this stuff right and they are excellent.Shimano WH-RS11 Clincher Road WheelsetPlease choose from the following options:SKUAvailabilityColourSingle Or PairSpeedTyre TypeWheel SizePriceAdd to BasketWHRS11LSorry, Out of stockBlackPair8-11 SpeedClincher700c?940.56
Please enter your e-mail address below then click "Notify Me" to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.You will be notified when the item comes back into stock. OK
Sign Up To Our Newsletter Sign UpEmail AddressFirst NameLast NameCountryUnited KingdomUnited StatesUK - GuernseyUK - JerseyAustraliaAustriaAzoresBalearic IslandsBelgiumBrazilCanadaCanary IslandsChinaCorsicaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkFinlandFranceGermanyGreeceHong KongHungaryIcelandIrelandItalyIsraelJapanLiechtensteinLuxembourgMadeiraMalaysiaMaltaMonacoNetherlandsNew ZealandNorwayPhilippinesPolandPortugalPuerto RicoRomaniaRussian FederationSan MarinoSaudi ArabiaSicilySingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSouth AfricaSouth KoreaSpainSwedenSwitzerlandTaiwanTurkeyThailandUnited Arab EmiratesVatican City State (Holy See)VietnamGenderMaleFemalePreferred DisciplineBothMountainRoadCustomer ServicesContact UsTel: Email: &Secure Shopping
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using the site, you agree to our use of cookies.
for more information about how we use cookies.

我要回帖

更多关于 禧玛诺和微转哪个好 的文章

随机推荐