用英语自我介绍,我喜欢打篮球英语怎么说

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语小短文 自我介绍我的自我介绍:我叫燕重阳,今年13岁!我日出生!我喜欢的学科是语文!我特别喜欢踢足球和打篮球!帮我把这一段翻译成英语!
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
(Hello,everyone!) my name is Yan Chongyang! I am thirteen years old and I was born on October 20th, 1996. Chinese is one of my favorite course and I am fond of playing football and basketball.
其他类似问题
我叫燕重阳,今年13岁!我日出生!我喜欢的学科是语文!我特别喜欢踢足球和打篮球!My name is yan the double ninth festival, this year 13 years old! In October 1996 and I was born! My favorite subject is...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
初三关于自我介绍的英语作文 班级 爱好 打篮球 旅游 交友 性格 大胆开朗 随和
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Hello,eveybody!My name is***,I am in Grade nine Class five.I like playing basketball very much ,everyday ,I will play basktball for 1 hour with my classmates.Also ,travelling is one of my hobbies.I hope to travel around the world when I grow up.I am esaygoing and optimistic,I have lots of firends,if I can be friend with you ,I will be very happy.
其他类似问题
Hello,eveybody!My name is***,I am in Grade
nine Class
five.I have mang interests:I like play basketball,tour and making friends.I think I am friendly,esaygoing and optimistic.Thank you!
Hello,eveyone!My name is***,I am in Grade
nine Class
I like playing basketball very much.Every day ,I spend about 1 hour playing basketball with my classmates .
Also , travelling ...
Hello,eveybody!My name is***,I am in Grade
nine Class
I like playing basketball very much ,everyday ,I will play basktball for 1 hour with my classmates. Also , travelling is one o...
扫描下载二维码百度文库-信息提示
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
对不起,该文档已被删除,无法查看
15秒后,自动返回首页

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢打篮球 的文章

随机推荐