technology是什么意思滑雪场魔毯是什么

萝丝:你是认真的吗?我怀疑你的滑雪技术好到能做出那几种特技。
Rose:Are you serious?I doubt you're a good enough skier to do those kinds of tricks.
首先讲一些滑雪基础,然后是滑雪影响因素,以及如何利用它们来改进你的滑雪技术。
Now while we explain some basics of skiing, we'll also touch upon the factors that affect your skiing and how you use them to your advantage.
自由式双板是双板滑雪技术和花式技巧等综合在一起的滑雪技术。这门独特的技术是很多狂热的双板自由式玩家所创造的。
Freestyle Skiing is a combination of Skiing techniques and acrobatics. In this type of Skiing alone, there are a lot of Ski Tricks executed by Freestyle enthusiasts .
不,我滑雪技术不错,但实际上那是一次设备事故。
No, I'm a good skier but in fact it was equipment failure.
许多胜地旅馆雇用职业运动员向顾客传授网球,高尔夫球和滑雪技术。
Many resort hotels hire professional athletes to give lesson to the guests in tennis, golf, and skiing.
他的滑雪技术一般般。
He is a skier of middling skill .
生活方式,健身与健康有关滑雪技术的信息。
Lifestyle, fitness and health-related information on technical skiing.
我的滑雪技术并没有多少提高,汗倒是出了很多。因为得用“四条腿”滑雪确实很累。两条腿得拖着滑雪板,两臂得用滑雪杆推动身体前进。
My skill did not improve much but I swattered a lot for I had to walk with "four legs" - dragging ski on foot and pushing forward with posts in hands.
相比传统滑雪技术,在更为有效的现代技术中,积极使用内侧板无疑在很多方面都扮演重要角色。
The last two frames of this sequence are of the most interest in terms of using the inside ski. The second frame (from the bottom) reflects a very dynamic completion of phase-II.
我们对他滑雪的技术都印象深刻。
We were all impressed by his expertise on skee .
制滑雪板技术员会做滑翔试验来使的滑雪板更坚固。
Ski technicians undergo a gliding test to enhance the skis.
这些阻力可能来自滑雪者的技术、身体特征、设备及环境的影响。
These resistances may be influenced by the skier's skill, bodily form, equipment and environment.
他们的主要产品有运动休闲服,如帽子,羊毛和CVC的产品,而且技术滑雪服,如3层滑雪服,护目镜和头盔。
Their main products are sporty leisurewear such as beanies, fleece- and CVC products but also technical skiwear such as 3-layer ski jackets, goggles and helmets.
一旦缆绳悬挂在空中,太空电梯爬升的技术与滑雪缆车的类似。
Once the cable is in place, the elevators would climb with technology akin to that of a ski lift.
除独有的先进制雪技术令滑雪体验与众不同之外,上山的感受亦非常独一无二。
In addition to the advanced technology to make skiing experience difference, the feeling of the mountains is also very unique .
你正在观看的是一年一度的牛仔滑雪下山比赛,比赛还包括障碍滑雪与套索技术的比拼。
You are looking at the annual downhill cowboy skiing competition that involves slalom and lassoing skills.
我想他的意思是,他有着良好的技术,在滑雪时感到快乐,顺利和自信。
I believe he meant he was skiing skillfully, joyfully, peacefully and confidently.
此外,纳米技术也使网球拍、滑雪撬和高尔夫球棍等运动器材的强度、耐用性和重量得以极大地改善。 纳米技术还应用于制造供电时间更长的电池。
Tennis rackets, skis and golf clubs are other items for which nanotechnology offers great advantages over graphite in strength, durability and weight.
这就是为什么当你刚开始恋爱的时候,你可以彻夜不眠,守候日出,与人赛跑,或是滑下以你的技术通常难以应付的高难度滑雪道。
It is why, when you are newly in love, you can stay up all night, watch the sun rise, run a race, ski fast down a slope ordinarily too steep for your skill.
此外,纳米技术也使网球拍、滑雪撬和高尔夫球棍等运动器材的强度、耐用性和重量得以极大地改善。
Tennis rackets , skis and golf clubs are other items for which nanotechnology offers great advantages over graphite in strength, durability and weight.
将要揭示的是该类转弯背后的秘密,而此前,这类技术可能被认为只有滑雪高手才具备。
We'll tell you the secrets behind the kind of turns you may have thought only reserved t for the experts.
没有在她上面让用心障碍滑雪赛职位-顶帅的扭转技术,抽泵机器向后地直到全速曾经以运送者的发射机起飞的有力跳跃清除。
Without letting up she slalomed the posts with heart-ripping twisting skill, pumping the machine back up to full speed once clear with the powerful leap of a carrier's catapult takeoff.
先前法拉力车队一直为参加冬季奥运会的意大利运动提供技术帮助,尤其是在雪橇和滑雪项目。
The Formula One team and commercial car maker will predominantly offer technical help to Italians competing in Winter Olympic pursuits such as bobsleigh and the luge.
另一家生产太阳瓦的公司是道滑雪公司,他们于去年获得一笔1.78亿美元的免税资金来依据技术评审对他们的产品进行市场测试。
Another company involved in solar shingles is Dow Chemical, which a year ago received a $17.8 million tax credit to market-test their product, according to Technology Review.
现在,在滑雪蜡、护肤霜、网球拍,甚至你的斜纹卡其布短裤上都能发现纳米技术的踪影。 所以,看到这项技术接下来应用在一部可折叠的iPad上自然也就不奇怪了。
You can already find nanotechnology in ski wax, skin cream, tennis rackets and even your khaki pants.
本文介绍了室内滑雪馆这类特色体育建筑的发展概况和设计技术要点。
The authors give a brief account of the development and design technique essentials of indoor skiing site and such like sports building with distinctive character.
本文介绍了室内滑雪馆这类特色体育建筑的发展概况和设计技术要点。
The authors give a brief account of the development and design technique essentials of indoor skiing site and such like sports building with distinctive character.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 滑雪场魔毯是什么 的文章

随机推荐