棒球用中职就读动员工作记录怎么读?

为什么棒球运动员绝不能做后蹲练习?(转)
为什么说后蹲训练对棒球运动员是有害的?
棒球运动员的身体会受到独有的压力。投一个棒球,运动员每秒内部肩旋转超过7000度。相当于每秒就转动超过20下。棒球运动员还要经受肘部外翻的压力,这种压力就相当于手上拿着一条悬挂40磅哑铃的绳子。
后蹲会给棒球运动员的肩膀带来更大的压力,因为它会让肩膀处于一种危险姿势(大幅外旋和伸展)。这种姿势再加上高负重,
很可能会造成旋转套或是肩关节夹击综合症,增加对肩膀的压缩力,减少次肩峰活动空间。
虽然许多棒球运动员练习后蹲,并没有出现任何副作用。但我相信这其中肯定弊大于利。
不妨考虑一些替代性练习,既能达到相同的效果,也没有任何危险。
后蹲替代性练习
由于形状的原因,巨大的弧形杆和安全深蹲杆都是非常不错的选择。巨大的弧形杆可以让运动员在做深蹲时双手紧靠大腿两侧,这种杆的独特设计不会左右晃动,可以调整高低位置,性能稳定。
安全深蹲杆可以让运动员在做深蹲时,双肩并不会处于危险位置。但它只能在背面较高的位置时使用。
如果你没有特制杆的话,可以用标准的奥林匹克杆来代替以作前蹲练习使用。把撑杆置于身体前方,这时你的身体会站得更加笔直,这样才不会向前倾倒。
当运动员有肩锁关节问题的历史时,前蹲就是一个不好的选择。在这种情况下,如果把杠铃置于肩锁关节上方,就会造成不适感。
哑铃/壶铃深蹲
壶铃深蹲大概是最常用的深蹲变化形式。做壶铃深蹲时,运动员只需抓一个哑铃或壶铃,就像是拿了一个高脚杯放在了身体前方。如果你采用壶铃,握住手柄。向后侧下压臀部,开始深蹲动作,同时要把膝盖推出,呈外展姿势。这是我要为那些没有太多深蹲练习经验的运动员所推荐的练习。另外,有些人教了他5至10分钟之后,他依然不能作出正确的壶铃深蹲动作,我也得满足他们的要求。
单臂壶铃深蹲
我喜欢不对称的或补偿负荷练习,因为这些练习会促使运动员调整重心来保持身体平稳。
这种深蹲的变化形式,你把壶铃搁在你身体一侧紧挨胸腔的位置,确保你的手腕在整个动作中始终置于中间位置,壶铃搁在前臂的位置。身体一侧的重复动作做完,然后换成另一侧,重新开始做。
双壶铃深蹲
这是比单臂壶铃深蹲练习更为高级的动作。主要的区别就是这次你要一侧放置一个壶铃。
后蹲是一个非常棒的练习项目,但它并不是在任何情况下都适用于每一个运动员。让正确的运动员做适合他们的练习,然后再让他们慢慢做更高级更有难度的练习,这种能力往往就是优秀的教练和那些平庸教练不同的地方。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。阅读下面短文,从各小题所给的四个选项中选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。  LeBron James(勒布朗?詹姆斯)has the recognition(赞誉)from the whole world as the greatest player of today.&&People call him"King James",&&the"ChosenOne"&&and compare him to his idol--Michael Jordan,  Now the 24-year-old has amazecl everyone again. He led the Cleveland C,avaliers(克利夫兰骑士队)&&to a 99 - 78 victory over the Detroit Pistons(底特律活塞队)&&on April 26.&&He had 36 points, 13 rebounds(篮板球) and eight assists(助攻).  Since he joined the league, James has broken many records. He has led histeam to the NBA finals. He has celebrated two NBA All-Star game Most Valuable Players( MVP) titles.&&He has been named to the all NBA team twice.  The 2.03-meter player has both a perfect build and a great basketball brain.He is famous for his SDeed and Dower.  "He's not scared by anyone. He has the confidence that only the great have,"said his coach, Paul Silas about LeBron.  But LeBron's most precious quality is that he is a team player.  " My game just won't let me be selfish," LeBron said,&&I love sharing the ball with my teammates. "  Even his rivals agree that he is a court general.  "They got a really good leader in LeBron," Pistons guard Rodney Stuckey said after the April 26 game. "When he is going and he has his other teammates going as well, it is really hard to beat them.They are a really good team. "1. LeBron James is a great&_____.A. baseball player&&&& B. basketball player&&&& C. soccer player&&&& D. tennis player2.&We love LeBron James because of his _____.A. perfect build&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. great basketball brainC. family&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. both A and B3. LeBron's most precious quality is that _____.A. he can be very rich&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. he is a good sonC. he gave money to the schools&&&&&&&&&& D.&&he is a wonderful team player4. A team player is famous for his _____.A. height&&&&&&&&&&B. speed&&&&&&&& C. power&&&&&&&&&&D. both B and C5. lf you want to give a title for this passage,_____&is the best choice.A. LeBron James-a great team playerB. LeBron James-the greatest player in the worldC. I like LeBron JamesD. He is the dream of everyone
I didn’t cry when I learned I was the parent of a disabled child. I just sat still and didn’t say anything.When Jenny was old enough, I sent her to a kindergarten(幼儿园). On the first morning, Jenny spent hours playing by herself. It seemed that she felt very(41).However, to my joy, Jenny’s classmates always (42) her, “You got al your speling words right today!”In fact, her speling list was the (43). Later, she faced a very painful (44) ——&at the end of the term, there was a game which had (45) to do with physical education. But Jenny was (46) in it.My husband and I were anxious about the day. I wanted to let my child stay home! But my heart wouldn’t let me off that easily. So I (47) a pale, unwiling Jenny onto the school bus.At the kindergarten, I was quite worried because of her (48) action, Jenny would probably hold up her team. The game went wel until it was time for the sack(麻袋)race. Surely Jenny would find it (49). Now each child had to climb into a sack, jump to the finishing line, return and climb out of the sack. I noticed Jenny standing near the end of her line of players.But as it was her turn to join, a change took place in her (50). The talest boy behind Jenny placed his hands on her waist(腰). Two other boys (51) in front of her. The moment the player before Jenny stepped out from the sack, the two boys (52) the sack suddenly and kept it open while the tal boy lifted Jenny and (53) her into it. A girl nearby took her hand and supported her (54) Jenny got her balance. Then she jumped forward, smiling and proud. In the cheers of the teachers, schoolmates and parents, I silently &thanked &the &warm, understanding people in life who made it &(55) for my disabled daughter to be like her felow human beings. Then  I finaly cried.【小题1】A.excitedB.lonelyC.happyD.weak【小题2】A.greetedB.expectedC.encouragedD.folowed【小题3】A.easiestB.longestC.smalestD.tidiest【小题4】A.choiceB.problemC.resultD.exam【小题5】A.nothingB.anythingC.everythingD.something【小题6】A.forwardB.fastC.behindD.up【小题7】A.threwB.pushedC.knockedD.fixed【小题8】A.slowB.quietC.quickD.secret【小题9】 A. stupid    B. simple relaxing    D. difficult【小题10】A.schoolB.familyC.teamD.heart【小题11】A.ranB.layC.walkedD.stood【小题12】A.picked upB.gave upC.cut up   D.made up【小题13】A.droveB.hidC.putD.hit【小题14】A.whenB.untilC.afterD.unless【小题15】A.popularB.specialC.necessaryD.possible
In the world , football is the most popular
sport. This is because many countries have wonderful teams for the World Cup.
The World Cup is held every four years.
To remember 2002 FIFA World Cup, children
from different countries and more than 60 children from Japanese schools came
together and drew a big picture called “Dream World Cups ”for a few days in
Japan .The children drew animals, flowers and people playing soccer under a
blue bright sky. They wished each football team good luck by drawing the flags
of all the countries that would take part in the World Cup in Japan and South
Korea. The picture was put up in a park near a playground in Yokohama .Some
football teams would have games there.
Are you a football fan?The World Cup makes more and
more people interested in football Teenagers like playing and watching football
.Many of them love some football stars so much that they get the pictures of
their favourite players on the walls of their rooms. That is the way to show
their love for the World Cup as children in Japan.
1.If a country wants to take part in the
World Cup ,she must have______
A.many football fans  
B.a very good team  
C.many football player 
D.a big playground
2.The next World Cup will be held
in_______.
3.From the passage ,in the picture children
drew many things except_________.
A.people playing football  
B.pictures of some football stars  
C.a sunny sky
D.flowers
4.In “Dream World Cup”, the children drew
the flags of some countries______.
A.to show their love for their owe country
B.to tell the people their stories
C.to show their good wishes for the football teams
D.to show their new ideas about football
5.Many teenagers own the pictures of some
football stars because______.
A.they are interested in football
B.they are football fans
C.they think their favourite players are great
D.all of A, B and C
In the world ,soccer of football is the most popular
sport. This is because many countries have wonderful teams for the World Cup.
The World Cup is held every four years.
To remember 2002 FIFA World Cup ,children from
different countries &and more than 60 children from Japanese schools came
together and spent three weekends drawing a big picture called“Dream(梦幻) World &Cups” in Japan .The children drew
animals, flowers and people playing soccer under a blue bright sky. They wished
each football team good& luck by drawing the &flags(旗帜)of all the countries that will take part in the World
Cup in Japan and South Korea. The picture was put up in a park near a
playground in Yokohama .Some football teams will & have games there.
Are you a football fan(迷)?The World Cup makes more and more people interested in
football. Teenagers(青少年)like playing and& watching football
.Many of them love some football stars so much that they get the pictures of
their favorite players on the walls of their rooms. That is the way to show
their love for the World Cup as children in Japan.
1.If a country wants to take part in the World Cup
,she must have______.
A.Many football
fan&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.a very good
team  
C.many football
player  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.a big
playground
2.From the passage, in the picture children drew many
things except______.
A.people
playing football &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.pictures of
some football stars  
C.a sunny sky  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.flowers
3.In“Dream World Cup”,the children drew the flags of
some countries______.
A.to show their
love for their own country
B.to tell the
people their stories
C.to show their
good wishes for the football teams
D.to show their
new ideas about football.
4.Many teenagers have the pictures of some football
stars because___.
A.they are
interested in football
B.they are
football fans
C.they think
their favorite players are great
D.all of A,B
and C
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
使用您的微博帐号登录,即刻尊享微博用户专属服务。
使用您的QQ帐号登录,即刻尊享QQ用户专属服务。
使用您的人人帐号登录,即刻尊享人人用户专属服务。
按住视频可进行拖动
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
收藏成功,可进入查看所有收藏列表
方式1:用手机看
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看:
棒球运动员表演史诗级技巧!
方式2:一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
爸爸去哪儿2游戏 立即参与
棒球运动员表演史诗级技巧!
播放量数据:
你可能还想订阅他们:
{{#needAdBadge}} 广告{{/needAdBadge}}
&正在加载...
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制棒球运动员简笔画(2个教程)
棒球运动员简笔画(2个教程)来源:苗苗简笔画网&&&&作者:JianBiHua&&&&更新时间:
棒球运动员简笔画一
如何画棒球运动员简笔画图解一
棒球运动员简笔画图片二
如何画棒球运动员简笔画图解二
棒球运动员资料:
棒球运动是一种以棒子打球为主要特点,集体性、对抗性很强的球类运动项目。它在国际上开展较为广泛,影响较大,被誉为“竞技与智慧的结合”。在美国、日本尤为盛行,被称为“国球”。棒球比赛法定比赛人数最少为9人,与其近似的运动项目为垒球。棒球球员分为攻、守两方,利用球棒和手套,在一个扇形的棒球场里进行比赛。比赛中,两队交替进攻:当进攻球员成功跑回本垒,就可得1分。九局中得分最高的一队就胜出。
上一篇: & 下一篇:
热门职业人物简笔画图片
简笔画推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 棒球的英文怎么读 的文章

随机推荐