在be t36 5体育投注网 注提不出钱来怎么办

Always Be CarefulAs a middle school student, we should try to stay away from danger as the problem of safety is becoming more and more serious.After watching TV, you should turn it off in time. If you’re at home alone, don’t open the door for strangers or invite friends online to your home. While you are at school, running after each other in the classroom can be dangerous. At the same time, you should remember to protect yourself while doing sports. When you are in the street, traffic rules should be obeyed all the time. For example, never listen to music while you are riding a bike. Besides, always follow the traffic lights when you cross the street.If all these are kept in mind, you are sure to enjoy a much safer life.【解析】试题分析:此题要求根据下面表格所提供的信息,写一篇题为“Always Be Careful”的英语短文。主要考查写作能力,也是对英语综合知识运用的考查,这就要求仔细分析所给提示,不要漏掉提示要点,可适当发挥,写出语言流畅,意思连贯的文章。【亮点说明】这篇文章语言连贯,简洁明了,叙事清楚,条理分明。在文章中使用恰当的时间状语从句,为文章增色不少,同时也体现出作者的写作功底。如:At the same time, you should remember to protect yourself while doing sports. (同时在做运动时你应该记住自我保护);For example, never listen to music while you are riding a bike.(例如,在你骑自行车时不要听音乐)等。考点:命题式作文 
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年江苏省南通市通州区初三年级中考适应性调研测试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Once my father asked me to hold his hammer while he repaired something, so we could have some time to talk to each other.For 22 years, after I left home for college, he called me every Sunday at 9 am. He was always interested in my life and how my family was doing, and I never once heard him complain about his own life.Nine years ago when I bought my first house, my father, 67 years old, spent eight hours a day painting it for three days. He would not allow me to pay someone to have it done. All he asked for was a glass of iced tea and for me to hold a paint brush for him and talk to him. But I was too busy. Five years ago, at age 71, my father spent five hours putting together a swingset (秋千组) for my daughter. Again, all he asked was that I get him a glass of iced tea and talk to him. But again, I was too busy.Four years ago, my father drove all the way from Denver to Topeka, with an eight-foot Colorado blue spruce (蓝叶云杉) in his trunk, so that my husband and I could have a part of Colorado growing on our land. I was preparing for a trip that weekend and couldn’t spend much time with him.Then, one day, my father telephoned me as usual, this time from my sister’s home in Florida. We talked about the tree he had brought me, “Fat Albert”, but that morning he called it “Fat Oscar”, and he seemed to have forgotten some things. I had to get to church, so I cut the conversation short.The call came at 4:40 pm that day: my father was in hospital in Florida with an aneurysm (动脉瘤). I got on a plane immediately, and on the way I thought of all the times I had not taken the time to talk to my father. I realized that I had no idea who he was or what his deepest thoughts were. I promised that when I arrived, I would make up for lost time.I arrived in Florida at 1 am. My father had passed away at 9:12 pm. This time it was he who did not have time to talk to me.1.Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A. The writer arrived in Florida before her father passed away.B. The writer didn’t find enough time to talk to her father all these years.C. The writer noticed nothing unusual about her father’s health before he was put in the hospital.D. The writer’s father brought them the Colorado blue spruce because it is an expensive kind of tree.2.How did the writer feel when she was rushing to the hospital where her father was staying?A. Hopeless. B. Sorry. C. Frightened. D. Disappointed.3.Which words best describe the writer’s father?A. Honest and modest. B. Strict and demanding (要求高的).C. Talkative and positive (积极乐观的). D. Caring and thoughtful.4.What’s the best title of this passage?A. What a good father!B. How busy I am.C. Time keeps going.D. My father and our family. 
来源:学年江苏省南通市通州区初三年级中考适应性调研测试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
The kind lady devoted all her life ______ those homeless children.A. helpedB. helping C. to helpD. to helping 
来源:学年江苏省响水县九年级3月第一次调研英语试卷(解析版)
--- ______ I bring you all the magazines right now?--- No, you don’t have to, but you ______ give them to me tomorrow.A. M can B. S must
D. M had better 
来源:学年江苏省南京市九年级下学期初测试英语试卷(解析版)
Scientists from different countries are trying to_____ a good way to solve the energy problem.A. keep up with
B. come up withC. catch up with
D. meet up with 
来源:学年江苏省大丰市九年级下学期第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Mum, what does it mean when someone tells you that they have a skeleton(骨骼) in the closet (衣橱)?” Jessica asked. “A skeleton in the closet?” her mother thought for a while. “Well, it’s something that you would rather not have anyone else know about. For example, if in the past, someone in Dad’s family had been arrested for stealing a horse, it would be ‘a skeleton in his family’s closet’. He really wouldn’t want any neighbor to know about it.”“Why pick on my family?” Jessica’s father said with anger. “Your family history isn’t so good, you know. Wasn’t your great-great-grandfather a prisoner who was brought to Australia for his crimes?” “Yes, but people these days say that you are not a real Australian unless your ancestors arrived as prisoners.” “Gosh, sorry I asked. I think I understand now,” Jessica cut in before things grew worse.After dinner, the house was very quiet. Jessica’s parents were still quite angry with each other. Her mother was ironing clothes and from time to time she looked angrily at her husband, who hid behind his newspaper pretending to read. When she finished, she gathered the freshly pressed clothes in her arms and walked to Jessica’s closet. Just as she opened the door and reached in to hang a skirt, a bony arm stuck out from the dark depths and a bundle of white bones fell to the floor. Jessica’s mother sank in a faint(晕倒), waking only when Jessica put a cold, wet cloth on her forehead. She looked up to see the worried faces of her husband and daughter.“What happened? Where am I?” she asked. “You just destroyed the school’s skeleton, Mum,” explained Jessica. “I brought it home to help me with my health project. I wanted to tell you, but it seemed that as soon as I said something about skeletons and closets, it caused a problem between you and Dad.” Jessica looked in amazement as her parents began to laugh madly. “They’re both crazy,” she thought.1.According to Jessica’s mother, “a skeleton in the closet” means ________.A. a family honor     
B. a family secret    C. a family story
     D. a family treasure 2.Why did Jessica bring a skeleton home?A. She was curious about it.                    B. She planned to keep it for fun.C. She needed it for her school task.  
D. She wanted to scare her parents.3.Jessica’s parents laughed madly at the end of the story probably because ________.A. they realized their misunderstandingB. they were crazyC. they were over excitedD. they both thought they had won the quarrel 
来源:学年江苏省句容市九年级中考模拟英语试卷(解析版)
—Excuse me, Mum. When can we have dinner?—Not until it
in half an hour.A. is prepared
B. has been preparedC. will be prepared
D. was prepared 
来源:学年江苏省句容市九年级中考模拟英语试卷(解析版)
In crowded places like airports and railway stations, you
take care of your luggage.A. can
D. will 
来源:学年江苏省南通市崇川区中考第一次模拟测试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
词汇(本题共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)A. 请根据括号中的中文提示、英文释义或句意,写出句中所缺单词,使句子通顺。1.Everyone came to the meeting late for
(different) reasons.2.What a great
(建议) the teacher gave me. It is always good for my study.3.Now the student has begun to
(get to know and understand ) that he was wrong.4.My teachers often
( 鼓励 ) me not to give up when I face difficulty.5.Bill Gates’ achievements go
setting up Microsoft Corporation. He has also donated lots of money to charity.B. 请根据句意从方框中选择合适的单词,并用其适当形式填空,使句子通顺。three
educate6.In the modern world, we should pay more attention to food. We should eat very
.7.Today is Children’s Day. The children are enjoying
festival now.8.To support a big family, his father has to look for a
job besides delivering newspapers and milk.9.For your
, you mustn’t stand under the tree when it’s raining in summer.10.Last month, Mrs Obama, U.S. First Lady, paid a week-long visit to China focusing on
. She visited some schools and universities. C. 请根据句意从方框中选择合适的动词,并用其适当时态填空,使句子通顺。like
11.My teacher
over ten books out of the classroom when I came in just now.12.The rain
. Let’s go out to take a walk.13.—Sam, come downstairs, please. I need your help.
—Just a minute, Mum. I
the floor.14.—Why didn’t you hand in your homework yesterday?
—Sorry, I
it at home. I have brought it here today.15.His grandma
singing Beijing opera in her free time. 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 365体育在线投注 的文章

随机推荐