虽然我住在河边有什么好处,但是我不擅长游泳英语

英语翻译_百度知道我擅长游泳和打篮球 英语 两种表达_百度知道我虽然不擅长体育,但是我很喜欢游泳和羽毛球 的翻译是:Me while not good at sports however I enjoyed swimming and badminton 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我虽然不擅长体育,但是我很喜欢游泳和羽毛球
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Although I am not good at sports, but I like swimming and badminton
Me while not good at sports however I enjoyed swimming and badminton
Me while not good at sports however I enjoyed swimming and badminton
Although I am not good at sports, but I liked to swim and badminton
Although I do not excel at the sports, but I like swimming very much and the badminton
相关内容&aHalle Halle Naomi坎伯 & aThe sun was shinning 太阳走路 & a十二个耳环 12 earrings & aBeing inadvertently come 疏忽地来 & a一张你的照片 A your picture & a我随意的挥霍着青春 I at will am spending freely the youth & aspread whipped cream on the cake with a spatula 2x then even it out 涂打好的奶油在蛋糕与小铲2x然后甚而它 & a我英语水平不好 My English proficiency is not good & aYou believer that the work of the airline employee mentioned in the story is to _______ at the airport. 您在故事提及的航空公司雇员工作是对_______在机场的信徒。 & a今天我们需要自我介绍么? Today we need to introduce oneself? & a社会风俗体现了服饰文化的 The social custom has manifested the clothing culture & aL8S 4R9 L8S 4R9 & aDo you believe how he says? 您是否相信怎么他说? & a保质期:12个月 Guarantees the nature time: 12 months & aThe kylin is a carrier of profound cultural connotations. kylin是深刻文化内涵载体。 & aThis one's for you and me, living out our dreams 这一.为您和我,居住我们的梦想 & a树木变少了,水也不再那么清澈了 The trees changed have been short, the water no longer so was also limpid & aReally?I don't remember. 真正地?我不记得。 & aRimouski,j'arrive Rimouski,我到达 & a金银花茶 Money flower-scented green tea & a干油 ??? ?? & aconfirmid memo seg used for ticketing or itinetary printing purpose.NO msg.transmitted* confirmid用于卖票或itinetary打印的purpose.NO的备忘录seg msg.transmitted* & a共 Altogether & a是否住宿 Whether stays & a不多的人 Not many people & atolerance band 容忍带 & a狡猾的姑娘 Sly girl & a好神拖设计特点 The good god tows the design characteristic & a相信我们可以做到 Believed we may achieve & agive me reason 给我原因 & a乐清:05:58-18:30 每个10分钟一班 Yueching: A 05:58-18:30 each 10 minute class & ayou got to bed too late....So could I have your QQ number 您得到供太晚住宿….如此可能我有您的QQ数字 & aRun-ln test 跑ln测试 & ayou have entered an invalid code 您键入了一个无效代码 & aExempts the postal discount card 豁免邮政折扣卡片 & aenjoy your meal but it磗 not work. enjoy your meal but it 磗 not work. & aPut you in the deepest memory. All of me. The women's vulnerable. If you are the one 投入您在最深刻的记忆。 所有我。 妇女的脆弱。 如果您是那个 & ahow about butterfly how about butterfly & a上帝不会亏待用心做事的人,相信越是用心,上帝回馈你的会让你大吃一惊,所以我得做到用心用心在用心,让上帝大吃一惊 God cannot treat unjustly the human who works attentively, believed more is the intention, the God back coupling you can let you be surprised, therefore I must achieve attentively attentively in the intention, lets God be surprised & a你是个变态 You are a metamorphosis & alxgwnnmbz lxgwnnmbz & aCATCHING AREA:FAO67 传染性的区域:FAO67 & ain-smile 在微笑 & aPearl harbour 数字式珍珠港 & ait‘s nice of you to bring me the newspaper 它`s好您带来我报纸 & a我们还不如就此分开,彼此都快乐。 Our might as well separates in light of this, each other is all joyful. & a我们加入了这个活动 We have joined this activity & a4万元只是一年的放租,不包括网络费和物业费 40,000 Yuan only are a year put rent, does not spend including the network with the property expense & acliff coast 峭壁海岸 & aseptember is the ninth month of the year 9月是年的第九个月 & aAnatomic forceps 解剖镊子 & aNot without loss 不没有损失 & a建设性的 Constructive & a我虽然不擅长体育,但是我很喜欢游泳和羽毛球 Although I do not excel at the sports, but I like swimming very much and the badminton &英语翻译:我不会在冬天游泳如题
我不会在冬天游泳I will not swim in winter
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码九年级英语复习课件【第1课时】Units 1―4 [七上]_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
九年级英语复习课件【第1课时】Units 1―4 [七上]
上传于||暂无简介
大小:631.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢