请问学霸 Don'tdid you ever tryy to use my only faith to you

Standard English is the formal(正式的) English that you need to use when you write in coursework or in the exam. Standard English is the form of English you learn in school. All written English should be standard—that means it should be clear enough for anyone in Britain to understand it. Standard English developed as the main form of printed English in the 15th Century. At the time, every region of Britain used to spell words differently, but printers needed a fixed spelling.& Printers like Caxton chose the East Midlands dialect form which was used in London and the South East. Soon Standard English replaced(取代) all written dialect forms – the other forms of English spoken around the country. It also replaced French and Latin in law and in academic(学术的) work. In the 18th Century, people wrote dictionaries and grammar books which standardized spelling — Dr Johnson’s Dictionary of 1755 fixed many of the spellings we still use today. All written English should be Standard English — any grammar rules you learn are for Standard English and you will definitely need to learn them to avoid making mistakes in your work. The rules of Standard English mean using the correct forms of words with the correct spellings. Avoid slang words(俚语)—words that your teachers or friends wouldn’t understand. You’ll lose marks if the examiners can’t understand what you say or write. Don’t use dialect words. Every region has words or phrases that are only used there. Don’t use them in your coursework, because you won’t be understood. Make sure you revise grammar and punctuation(标点) you have learned, and learn the list of commonly misspelled words you have made. Clichés are ideas or sayings which have been used so often that they’ve become boring and unoriginal. Phrases like, “As good as it gets” “At the end of the day” “In the fullness of time” are all clichés. So are images like, “as fierce as a lion” “as cunning as a fox”. If you use them you will sound boring and unimaginative— that could mean you lose marks for writing and speaking style. So avoid clichés.1. What three things do you have to think about when using English?&a. no slang word or dialect&&&& b. no grammar and spelling mistake.& c. no phrase&&&&d. no cliché&&& e. no punctuationA. abc.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. bcd.&&&&&&&&&&& C. ade. &&&&& D. abd.2. What is standard English? A. the English spoken by British people. B. the English spoken by American people. C. the English used in London. D. the English spoken by British people in 15th Century. 3. What is the cliché according to the passage? A. the English full of slang words.&B. the boring ideas or sayings because of being used often. C. the long phrases which are used often. D. all the English which is used outside of London and the southeast of Britain. 4. Why do we need to use Standard English? A. Because no one can understand dialect words. B. Because there are many kinds of English in the world, we need Standard English to make communication easier. C. Because local dialect belongs to certain region, not every one can understand it. D. Because standard English has been used for a long time. 5. Which statement is true?
A. Written English should be formal and standard. B. Standard English means people should use the words from Dr Johnson’s Dictionary.
C. All the spoken English should be Standard English. D. Standard English replaced all written dialect forms in the 18th century.
I was watching a TV series one night when I took in
one scene. A man was seeking his community votes, and people &&36&&wanted
to know why they should give him their &&37&. He took
them to his house and on every &&38&&&in his
house was the word “Faith” pasted. People raised lots of &&39&&&to
find out why the word was pasted on his mirrors. He said, “My dad often &&40&&me
to believe that as long as you have &&41&, you should
have faith. Every time you look in to the mirror, you’re looking at yourself
and see ‘Faith’. ”
The &&42&&&I learned
from this is simple — faith is a living thing and in the same way we’re all &&43&&&given
24 hours a day and we’re all given the same measure of faith. Faith keeps us
going when things get &&44&&! Why is some people’s
faith stronger than that of others? Exercise! If we choose to exercise our
faith, it will &&45&&; but if we choose not to, it
remains weak. Some people might &&46 &&that they
don’t have faith, but we all practice faith every day even if we don’t &&47&&&it
was faith. Daily &&48 &, such as studying, investing or
reaching for a dream, take faith.
Faith &&49&&hearing and
doing. I made a decision yesterday — to &&50&&reading
the newspaper full of too much sad and &&51&&news.
Why? Because I &&52&&there was a drop of my mental
state after reading the newspapers.
Faith, when it’s put to &&53&,
becomes a beautiful thing, It lifts your mental state to a higher place that &&54&&you
to raise yourself up and declare, “Yes we can.” So make the decision today to
strengthen your faith by &&55&&it.
1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.mostly&&&&&&&& B.briefly&&&&&&&&& C.bravely&& D.finally
2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.support&&&&&&& B.instruction&&&&& C.pity& D.information
3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.wall&&&&&&&&&& B.mirror&&&&&&&&& C.picture&& D.book
4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.questions&&&&&& B.voices&&&&&&&&& C.rules D.standards
5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.teaches&&&&&&& B.permits&&&&&&&& C.forces&&& D.promises
6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.friendship&&&&&& B.breath&&&&&&&&& C.wealth&& D.success
7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.view&&&&&&&&&& B.lesson&&&&&&&&& C.choice&& D.example
8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.extremely&&&&&& B.freely&&&&&&&&& C.equally&& D.frequently
9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.strange&&&&&&&& B.difficult&&&&&&&& C.funny&&& D.different
10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.stay&&&&&&&&&& B.return&&&&&&&& C.slow& D.grow
11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.realize&&&&&&&& B.argue&&&&&&&&& C.understand D.predict
12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.agree&&&&&&&&& B.appreciate&&&&& C.admire&&& D.acknowledge
13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.services&&&&&&& B.steps&&&&&&&&& C.tasks& D.experiment
14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.comes from&&&& B.dreams of&&&&&& C.feels like& D.keeps on
15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.consider&&&&&&& B.delay&&&&&&&&& C.stop& D.risk
16.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.various&&&&&&&& B.genuine&&&&&&& C.negative&& D.latest
17.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.heard&&&&&&&&& B.noticed&&&&&&&& C.declared& D.explained
18.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.check&&&&&&&&& B.list&&&&&&&&&&& C.sleep D.work
19.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.warns&&&&&&&&& B.causes&&&&&&&& C.orders&&& D.forbids
20.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.forming &&&&&& B.exercising&&&&&& C.obtaining& D.thinking
Close your eyes and imagine you are living in the next two centuries or more. You’ll be living in a world filled with smart robots, which will be helping you to take care of your children, or your elderly parents in your home. You’ll live much longer thanks to the medicine made by genetic (基因的) science. And mankind may be going farther in space than ever before ––you will be living on the moon or Mars.How should we view the changes that wait for us in the future? Should we be optimistic about the years ahead, or worried about what the future holds? Some scientists and experts are having a discussion about how technology, science and society will develop in the future.
“I’m looking forward to the day when more technology will come to my life,” says John Searle, a professor at the University of California Berkeley Philosophy, “because I think further research in such areas as genetics, physics, chemistry and medicine will help us to overcome poverty, improve health, and make life longer.” Hugh Herr, at MIT’s Biomechatronics Group, considers very powerful weapons as concern over the future. Another is the growing role of technology in our lives.“Machines taking over what humans do is not a good thing,” Herr says.That is a similar concern shared by Daniela Cerqui, a social and cultural scientist. “I am afraid that the long-term future we are building will have no space left for human beings,” says Cerqui. “The main values of our society are related to information that must progress as quickly as possible, and computers are much better than humans in these tasks .”【小题1】The first paragraph mainly tells us ________.A.how science will develop in the next two centuriesB.how people will live in a modern societyC.what life would be like in the futureD.what computers will bring to our society【小题2】What is John Searle’s attitude towards the future of technology?A.Worried.B.Optimistic.C.Uncertain.D.Disappointed.【小题3】The underlined word “That” in the last paragraph refers to______.A.the poverty problem in the futureB.machines taking over what humans doC.the technology of weaponsD.the health problem of humans【小题4】What would be the best title for the passage?A.The future––full of hope or concern?B.Great changes will take place in the futureC.The relationship between technology and humansD.The role of robots and computers in the future
第二部分(共50分)
Ⅴ. 短文填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
选择适当的词(组)并用适当形式完成短文。每个词(组)只使用一次,其中有两个词(组)是多余的。
leak out,&&&& likely
,&& keep ,&& undoubted ,&&& though
,&&&& in short ,
make use of& ,& never
,&& say& ,&& take
,&&&&&&& still
,&&&&&& afford
&“You can learn English more
efficiently if you spend 20 minutes a day for a week than if you spend two
hours a day.” This is what a teacher usually 71& when he tells his
students how to allot(分配)their time. But is it true?
Suppose you have a bucket with a small hole
in its bottom. Now you are asked to fill the bucket with the water in a basin.
If you are too little a boy to lift the basin full of water, you are sure
72&& a bowl or something alike. You will dip out the water from the
basin with the bowl and pour it into the bucket .You may dip from the basin
again and again. However, you will soon find that as soon as you pour a bowl of
water into the bucket , most of the water 73& through the hole , so you
are 74&& able to fill up the bucket this way.
On the contrary , if you are an adult, you
will 75&& lift the basin and pour the whole basin of water into the
bucket at once. Now, the bucket is full. Though the water in it is also leaking
out, you at least have filled up the bucket with water. If you want to
76&& the bucket full, you only have to add a bowl of water now and
then .
The same is true of English learning. Let
us 77& a simple example. If you learn 10 new words today, you are most
likely to remember 9 tomorrow. But if you try to learn 30 words today, though
you may forget far more than one word , you may 78& be able to remember 11
or 12 words tomorrow.
Day in and day out , you will be able to
remember a large number of words, 79& you may forget some of them.
&80& , the more time you spend at
a time, the more you will learn on the whole. Of course, the amount of time you
spend each time must be within the limit that you do not exhaust (使筋疲力尽)yourself .
&21-25DCBAA& 26-30BCDBB 31-35CDDAA36- 40 C D A BB&&
41-45 CDAAA&& 46- 50
DCAAC&&& 51-55 DBBCD56―58 ABD& 59―62BDCC 63-66CCBC 67--ADAC71-75CBEGF76.答案:To explain how present reading
habits developed.77.答案:One should be careful,however,of supposing that silent reading
came about simply because reading aloud is distraction to others.78.答案:人们对于默读的历史发展相关的原因进行了研究,发现默读之所以成为大多数成年人通常采用的模式,主要是因为阅读任务本身的特征发生了变化。79.答案:on the other/on the other hand80.答案:It showed a change in the nature
of reading.Possible version:&&&&&& It is
reported that Sanlu milk powder which was polluted by
melamine has caused kidney stones in babies. And the melamine found in some of
the Sanlu products was deliberately added to increase
the protein percentage in raw milk or milk power.&&&&&& Food safety
has always been an important thing to be aware of. Although laws have been
passed and we have the quality watchdogs, to gain the biggest profit, some
people still take the risk of breaking the law, which finally cause incidents
now and then.&&&&&& To
prevent such things happening again, the criminals and all those responsible
should be severely punished and relevant local government and departments
should draw lessons from the incident and improve the food safety and quality
supervision mechanism to ensure the food safety of the public. Besides,
consumes themselves had better try to use organic food instead of artificial
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:系统发生错误
系统发生错误
您可以选择 [
[ 错误信息 ]
您浏览的页面暂时发生了错误!请稍后再试~
ThinkPHP 2.0 { Fast & Simple OOP PHP Framework } -- [ WE CAN DO IT JUST THINK IT ]【小题1】D【小题2】B【小题3】B【小题4】A&
解析试题分析:这篇文章讲的是团队技能在公司的重要性,以及如何建立团队的合作精神。【小题1】细节题:从第一段的句子:In the case that work tasks can only be carried out by communicating with people, accepting common decisions, solving problems, sharing information and helping one another, teamwork skills are important.可知对公司来说,团队精神是很重要的。选D【小题2】细节题:从第二段的句子:While some jobs may require talent, the ability to work as a team is learned.可知在过中可以学到团队精神。选B【小题3】细节题:从第二段的句子:They are aimed at encouraging active participation in task accomplishment while all members have their roles as individuals and are able to co-operate towards a common goal as a team.可知团队建设活动是为了鼓励职员合作。B【小题4】主旨题:这篇文章讲的是团队技能在公司的重要性,以及如何建立团队的合作精神。选A&考点:考查社会现象类短文点评:文章基本上是考查细节题,对此类题型考生可以首先从问题中找到关键词,然后以此为线索,运用略读及查阅的技巧在文中迅速寻找这一细节,找到后再把这一部分内容仔细阅读一遍,仔细比较所给选项与文中细节的细微区别,在准确理解细节的前提下,最后确定最佳答案。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
Facebook means never having to say goodbye. The social media web site has earned a reputation for reconnecting old friends. Last week, a guy whom I hadn't seen since my bachelor party five years ago sent me a friend request. I accepted and waited for him to send me a greeting of some kind. He had sought me out, after all.
I learned from his profile that he was in a relationship and had a son. However, I'm pretty sure we won’t ever write wall-to-wall, let alone e-mail each other. But he'll remain a friend of online until one of us makes a point of removing the other from his official list.
My pool of friends consists of family members, college buddies, co-workers from past and present, and friends of friends. There are 35 in all. If I spent some time uploading old e-mail addresses, I'm confident that I could increase my friend count actually.
A person could make a mission out of reconnecting with childhood friends, former classmates, distant cousins, and those one would like to get to know better. And some people can even handle hundreds of on-screen relationships, keeping up with the daily happenings of their small army of companions. After all, there are worse fates than having too many friends.
Thanks to e-mail, the inability to schedule face-to-face meetings no longer means a friendship must come to a close. But even with e-mail, people will lose touch if one or both parties stop writing back. That's normal. People move from school to school, job to job, city to city. You never have to feel guilty for breaking away.
Every day, the masterminds of Web 2. 0 find new ways of making human communication easier. However, convenience can be a crutch. Some things shouldn't be simplified. When it comes to friendship, there can be no shortcuts.
According to Paragraph l, the web site is famous because _______.
&&& A. it has an interesting name of “Facebook”
&&& B. it helps people get in touch with old friends
&&& C. it can send people a greeting of some kind
&&& D. it reminds people of events in the past
From the second paragraph we can learn that the writer _______.
&&& A. would write to the friend quite often
&&& B. asked the friend to e-mail him
&&& C. did get some information about the friend
&&& D. would keep in touch with the friend forever
Which of the following statements is NOT true?
&&& A. There are 35 people in the author's list of friends right now.
&&& B. The author communicates with all the 35 friends by e-mails.
&&& C. The list of 35 friends doesn't include the old e-mail addresses.
&&& D. It is not difficult for the author to increase his friend count.
What does the author think of the convenience of communicating on line?
&&& A. The technology could not keep true friendship forever.
&&& B. The social web site of Facebook means nothing at all.
&&& C. There will be no ways of making real friends on line.
& D. People will not lose friends with the help of the Facebook.
来源:贵州省清华实验学校09-10学年度高一下学期4月月考
题型:完型填空
III、完形填空(共20分)It’s a question anyone might ask in the future: Should your household robot be cool? Or practical?For Sony Corporation, robots ought to be entertaining. The company’s 41 robot, SDR—4 X, can sing and dance.But for automaker Honda Motor Co Ltd, such 42 should perform useful tasks for their 43 masters.“It is in the end a machine, a 44 ,” said Masato Hirose, Honda’s chief engineer.Sony’s chief researcher Toshi Doi said robots performing such tasks as 45for ill or disabled people would not necessarily need a human 46& .“The attractiveness of the SDR—4 X is its 47”, he said.“It has feelings. It has instincts(直觉).”Drawing from its 48of 60,000 words, an SDR—4 X robot 49 last week that it can ask a 50 in a high voice: “Please 51still for a minute while I memorize your face.”It also 52 off its ability to walk on uneven(不平的)floors, and come to its owner when it’s 53.While Honda’s robot is 54 used mainly for entertainment, it is 55 that one day it will be a useful companion.So its robot have been 56to be 120cm tall – more than twice the height of the SDR—4 X. Hirose said 120cm is the 57a robot that moves around a home should be.“If you are going to have something that can move with 58 in a human surroundings(环境), then it is better to 59 the robot like a human,” he said.Hirose said that he hopes the robot will be 60 enough so that he can buy one for himself and let it get him a beer.41. A. earliest&&&&&&& B. latest&&&&&&&&& C. coolest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. smallest42. A. matters&&&&&&& B. people&&&&&&& C. machines&&&&&&&&&& D. inventions43. A. human&&&&&&&& B. own&&&&&&&&&& C. creative&&&&&&&&&&&& D. all44. A. tool&&&&&&&&&&&& B. robot&&&&&&&& C. toy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. slave45. A. looking&&&&&&& B. working&&&& C. leaving&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. caring46. A. form&&&&&&&&&& B. character&&& C. job&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ability47. A. appearance&& B. purpose&&&&& C. personality&&&&&&& D. material48. A. storage&&&&&&& B. use&&&&&&&&&&& C. making&&&&&&&&&&&& creation49. A. said&&&&&&&&&&&& B. announced& C. showed&&&&&&&&&&&& D. imaged 50. A. friend&&&&&&&&& B. partner&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. servant&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. guest51. A. hold&&&&&&&&&&& B. lie&&&&&&&&&&&& C. take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. make52. A. left&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. showed&&&&& C. put&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. dropped53.A. tired&&&&&&&&&&&& B. called&&&&&&&& C. controlled&&&&&&&&& D. made54.A. also&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. still&&&&&&&&&&& C. again&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. even55. A. sure&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hoped&&&&&&& C. reported&&&&&&&&&&& D. described 56. A. expected&&&&& B. raised&&&&&&&& C. proved&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. designed57 A. cheapest &&& B. dearest&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. smallest&&&&&&&&&&&& D. biggest58. A. ease&&&&&&&&&&&& B. care&&&&&&&&& C. difficulty&&&&&&&&&& D. foot59. A. buy&&&&&&&&&&&& B. use&&&&&&&&&&& C. invest&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. design60. A. useful&&&&&&&&& B. smart&&&&&&&& C. cheap&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. small
来源:学年重庆市高三上学期第三次月考英语试卷(解析版)
Gallows humor(黑色幽默) may seem like a mistake,
or at least in poor taste. But psychologists say that gallows humor can be an
important way to relieve stress.“Humor makes you feel in control and it can
give you that feeling that everything is okay even when it’s not,”says James
M.Jones, a psychology professor at the University of Delaware.
Psychologists say that just because you’re
laughing doesn’t mean you’re wasting time. Occasional tease among colleagues,
particularly if it is associated with the job, can inspire creativity,
departmental cohesiveness(凝聚力) and performance.
“There are a lot of stresses out
there,”says Ed Dunkelblau, a psychologist in Chicago.“Gallows humor is a way of
making difficult things a little less difficult.”
This is as long as the humor is used for
the right purpose. The main point of it should be inspiring people—not laughing
at them. “Anything that would lift morale(士气) in terms of the company would be good humor,”says Thierry Guedj, a
professor.
You want to give your employees and
co-workers a sense of belonging, so don’t make observations that are
aggressive. Most obviously, Dr. Guedj says, don’t make comments about people’s
physical appearance or faith. If you have any doubt about its appropriateness,
don’t go through with it.
Or you can take aim at the person that you
know won’t be offended(冒犯): yourself. “If there’s going to be a joke or story, it should be
you,”Mr Dunkelblau says.
“People with the ability to laugh at
themselves can give other people permission to laugh at themselves, too,”Mr
Jones says.“And if you can laugh at yourself, you feel better about yourself.”
1.According to the passage, gallows humor
has the following functions EXCEPT&&&.
A.leading to a big mistake
B.reducing pressure
C.making people more creative
D.improving performance
2.What is Ed Dunkelblau’s attitude towards
gallows humor?
A.Negative.
B.Positive.
C.Neutral.(中立的)
D.Uncertain.
3.When people use gallows humor, they
should&&&&&&.
A.observe who is aggressive
B.show a sense of belonging
C.doubt about the result of humor
D.try to avoid involving private things
4.What can we infer from the passage?
A.People tend to laugh at others rather than themselves.
B.Laughing at yourself can make others free from stress.
C.People can’t avoid offending others with gallows humor.
D.People who laugh at themselves are easy to gain others’ permission.
来源:学年甘肃省高三第二次检测考试英语试卷(解析版)
&Most people feel lonely sometimes,but it usually only lasts
between a few minutes and a few hours,This kind of loneliness is not serious.In fact,it is quite normal.For some people,though,loneliness
can last for years.Now
researchers say loneliness comes in three different types.
The first kind of loneliness is temporary.This is the most common type.It usually disappears quickly
and does not require any special attention.The second kind is situation,for example,family problem,the death of a loved one,or moving to a new place.Although this kind of loneliness can cause physical problems,such as headaches and
sleeplessness,it
usually does not last for more than a year.The third kind of loneliness is the most serious.Unlike the second type, chronic
(the opposite of‘temporary’) usually lasts more than two years and has no
specific cause.People
who experience habitual loneliness have problems socializing and becoming close
to others.Unfortunately,many chronically lonely people
think there is little or nothing they can do to improve their condition.
Psychologists(心理学家) agree that one important
factor in loneliness is a person’s social contacts,for example,friends,family members,co-workers,etc.We depend on various people for
different reasons.For
instance.our family
give us emotional support,our parents and teachers give us guidance, and our fiends share
similar interests and activities.
However,psychologists have found that, though lonely
people may have many social contacts,they sometimes feel they should have more.They question their popularity.
Psychologists are trying to find ways to
help habitually lonely people for two reasons:they are unhappy and unable to socialize arid
there is a connection between chronic loneliness and serious illness such as
heart disease,while
temporary and situational loneliness can be a sad,and sometimes dangerous condition.
1.How would you treat temporary loneliness
according to the passage?
A.Talk to friends.
B.Go to see a doctor.
C.Just ignore it.
D.Ask your teacher for guidance.
2.Why do psychologists want to help
chronically lonely people?
A.Chronic loneliness can cause family problems.
B.Chronic loneliness is incurable.
C.Chronic loneliness can not be overcome.
D.Chronic loneliness call cause serious illness.
3.Loneliness is divided according to
________.
A.the time it lasts
B.the places where it appears
C.different people it happen to
D.different seasons when it appears
来源:安徽省学年度高一下学期期中考试试卷(英语)
Eat your vegetables. Wash your hands.
Always say “please& and“thank you&. We are full of advice for our
children, but when it comes to money, we often have little to say. As a result,
our children may grow up with clean hands and good manners, but without any
idea how to manage their money.
Here are some basics that will help guide
them their entire lives:
Show them the future. If your 13-year-old
girl were to save$1,000,invest(投资)it at 8%and add$100 every month,by the time she's 65,she would have$980,983!
Be careful of credit(信用).Credit cards can help you
buy necessary things and build a credit history,but they must be used responsibly, which means
paying off your debt in time. Explain to your children that when you buy
something using a credit card,you can easily end up paying two or three times what you would have
paid if you used cash.
Teach patience. Suppose your child wants a
new bicycle that costs $150. Rather than paying the cash,give him some regular pocket
money and explain that by putting aside,say $15
each week,he will
be able to buy it for himself in only ten weeks.
Provide incentive. Tell your children the
importance of saving.“For every dollar he or she agrees to save and invest
rather than spend, you agree to add another dollar to the pot,”says Cathy
Pareto, expert in money planning.
Explain your values. Values and money are
deeply intertwined, says Eilleen Gallo, co-author of The Financially
Intelligent Parent. When your child demands that you buy something, explain why
you really don’t want to buy it.“You might say,‘I'd rather save that money for your
education,”,advises
Gallo. Every time you spend or don't spend money,you have a chance to share your values.
64. The underlined word“incentive& in
paragraph 6 means _____.
A.
honor&&&&&&&&& B.
praise&&&&&&&&&C.
excitement&&&&& D. encouragement
65. What leads the writer to write this
article?
A. Parents want to know how to educate
their children.
B. He wants to share his good ideas about
money matters.
C. He thinks money management the most
important for children.
D. Parents care little about their children's
management of money.
66. The writer gives some basics to help
__________ in a proper way.
A. parents teach their children how to deal
with money&
B. children follow their parents'
instructions
C. children manage their
money&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. parents save their money
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:

我要回帖

更多关于 ever faith 的文章

随机推荐