昨天迈克a说他为什么喜欢游泳泳

昨天汤姆和迈克两个人都去游泳了 英语怎么说_百度知道
昨天汤姆和迈克两个人都去游泳了 英语怎么说
提问者采纳
Both Tom and Mike went swimming yesterday.Tom and Mike both went swimming yesterday.祝你学习进步!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
游泳的相关知识
其他3条回答
Both Tom and Mike went to swim yesterday.
Tom and Mike went swimming yesterday.
Both Tom and Mike went swimming yesterday.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你想问迈克你星期天去游泳吗应该怎么说英语_百度知道
你想问迈克你星期天去游泳吗应该怎么说英语
高老师祝你学习进步,thx, Mike!望采纳,每天都开心V_V?亲?Are you going swimming this Sthis SundayWill you
go swimming on&#47
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Will you go to swim this Sunday, Mike?
Micle, would you like to go swimming on Sunday?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁不但汤姆喜欢游泳而且迈克也喜欢游泳的翻译_百度知道
不但汤姆喜欢游泳而且迈克也喜欢游泳的翻译
我有更好的答案
Not only Tom likes swimming and mike like to swim, too
希望你采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
游泳的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假如你是迈克,刚刚收到你的美国笔友吉姆的来信,说他想要来中国旅游.请你根据来信内容给他写封回信.Dear Mike,Next month I am going to a three-day holiday and I want to visit Beijing.I hope to visit many places of interest,such as Tian'anmen Square,the Great wall,and the Bira's Nest.Would you like to help me make a travel plan?And I hope you can show me around these places.Yours,Jim
Dear Jim,I'm so excited that you are going to Beijing next month. It's the capital city in China, I would like to take you to visit those places of interest as you mentioned. We will go to Tian'anmen Square and see our national flag on the first day. The Great Wall is well-known around the world, especially Badaling Great Wall- the most outstanding representatives of the Great Wall, so I'm planning to take you visit there on the following day. I love all buildings in Beijing, especially the Bird's Nest- the Olympic stadium. So we are going to the Bird's Nest on the last day. What do you think?I hope you will enjoy your three-day holiday in Beijing. I'm looking forward to your coming. See you soon!
Sincerely,
Mike另外 原文是鸟巢Bird's Nest吧?我没见过Bira's Nest...我回你的作文里直接打了Bird's Nest~楼主再查一下~祝好运
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢游泳作文 的文章

随机推荐