汤姆打篮球在4:30打篮球对打篮球提问

您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
汤姆的周末,打篮球时朋友受伤-中考英语口语看图说话题
kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览
Last Sunday was a sunny day. I went to the park to play basketball with my friends. We were playing happily when suddenly Peter fell over and hurt his leg. We carried him to the hospital at once. The doctor looked over his leg carefully, and said his leg was broken. He needed to stay in bed for some time. We felt very sorry for him. Next time we should be more careful when we play basketball. Now we take turns to go to help him with his lessons in the hospital. He feels very happy and gets much better now.
Last Sunday was a sunny day. I went to the park to play basketball with my friends. We were playing happily when suddenly Peter fell over and hurt his leg. We carried him to the hospital at once. The doctor looked over his leg carefully, and said his leg was broken. He needed to stay in bed for some time. We felt very sorry for him. Next time we should be more careful when we play basketball. Now we take turns to go to help him with his lessons in the hospital. He feels very happy and gets much better now.
中考英语&|&中考英语&|&中考英语&|&中考英语&|&中考英语&|&中考英语&|&
中考英语排行
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼他请求汤姆和我放学后去打篮球的英语译文_百度知道
他请求汤姆和我放学后去打篮球的英语译文
他请求汤姆和我放学后去打篮球的英语译文
我有更好的答案
It is interesting to play basketball with my classmates after school.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁因为这场雨,我们今天无法在室外打篮球了……翻译句子及答案(2016届江苏省)_八年级_漠阳资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
因为这场雨,我们今天无法在室外打篮球了……翻译句子及答案(2016届江苏省)
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
因为这场雨,我们今天无法在室外打篮球了……翻译句子及答案(2016届江苏省)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
翻译句子。(每小题2分,共10分)1. 因为这场雨,我们今天无法在室外打篮球了。& We can’t play basketball outside today _________________________________.2. 队友密切合作,使大伙儿都发挥到极致是很重要的。&It’s important for the players to play together and ___________________________ 3. 学校在教育中起着最为重要的作用。& ______________________________________________________________ 4. 他总是随时能够倾听我的烦恼。 _______________________________________________________________5. 我们才仅仅完成工作的一部分。 We’re still only halfway ____________________________.
1. because of the rain&&&&& 2. bring out the best in&&&&&& 3. Schools play the most& important role in education.&&&& 4. He is always ready to listen to my problems.&&&&&&&&&& 5. to finishing the job
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇试题: 下一篇试题:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)初一英语试题,翻译:1.那些胡萝卜在床底下.2.我哥哥喜欢西红柿,但他不喜欢花椰菜.3.让我们打篮球吧!那听起来太难了.4.汤姆喜欢用冰欺凌来作为他的早餐.正确形式填空1._you_(like)oranges?Yes,I do.2.Tom__(not like)broccoli.3._your grandam_(like)you?4.They__(not have)many CDs,but thay_(have)lost of books.翻译1.How much is the red sweater?It is eight yuan.2.How much is this blue skirt?It is seven yuan.3.How much are these black pants?They are ten dollars.4.How much are those blue socks?They are three dollars.
理想狠丰满186
1.那些胡萝卜在床底下.those carrots are under the bed2.我哥哥喜欢西红柿,但他不喜欢花椰菜.my brother likes tomato,but he doesn't like brocoli3.让我们打篮球吧!那听起来太难了.let's play basketball!that so...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1those carrots are under the bed2My brother likes tomatoes, but he doesn't like broccoli.3让我们打篮球吧!那听起来太难了。Let us play basketball! That sounds too difficult.4.汤姆喜欢用冰欺凌来作为他的早餐。T...
翻译:1.那些胡萝卜在床底下。
The carrots in bed.2.我哥哥喜欢西红柿,但他不喜欢花椰菜。
My brother likes tomatoes, but he doesn't like broccoli.3.让我们打篮球吧!那听起来太难了。Let us play basketball! That sounds too difficult.<...
翻译;1.Those carrots are under the bed.2.My brother likes tomatoes,but he doesn't like broccoli.3.Lut's play basketball.—That sounds so difficult.4.Tom likes ice-cream for his b...
翻译:1.那些胡萝卜在床底下。The Radishes are under the bed。2.我哥哥喜欢西红柿,但他不喜欢花椰菜。My brother likes tomato ,but does not like broccoli。3.让我们打篮球吧!那听起来太难了。Let we play basketball!.That sounds too difficult...
扫描下载二维码汤姆承诺今天下午和我打篮球_百度知道
汤姆承诺今天下午和我打篮球
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 汤姆打篮球 的文章