汤姆和我的爱好英语作文80字是打篮球英语

我最喜欢的运动(篮球) My Favorite Sport (basketball)
I like sports very
much. Football, basketball, running and swimming are my favorites. But I like
playing basketball most, because I think playing basketball is very cool and
interesting. I often play basketball with my classmates. We are a good team. Playing
basketball is a good way to make friends. After all, we have common interests.
Besides, I can build my body by playing basketball.
我很喜欢运动。足球,篮球,跑步和游泳是我的爱好。但是,我最喜欢的是篮球,因为我觉得打篮球很酷也很有意思。我经常和我同学一起打篮球。我们是一个很好的团队。打篮球是一个交友的好方法,毕竟我们有共同的兴趣。除此之外,打篮球还是我能够锻炼身体。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有我的兴趣爱好有许多,比如打篮球,打乒乓,轮滑,玩网游,这些都是我的爱好,其中较多的是运动方面的爱好,因为我喜欢运动,运动能给人带来无穷的活力,当完全进入运动的状态后,那种感觉是最舒服的,因此,运动是不可缺少的爱好,并且运动可以锻炼身体,为了自己的健康也要战一战。 的翻译是:I of interest hobby has many, such as playing basketball, playing table tennis, roller skating, playing online games, these are is I of hobby, which more of is movement aspects of hobby, because I like movement, movement can to people brings infinite of vitality, dang full entered movement of State
中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我的兴趣爱好有许多,比如打篮球,打乒乓,轮滑,玩网游,这些都是我的爱好,其中较多的是运动方面的爱好,因为我喜欢运动,运动能给人带来无穷的活力,当完全进入运动的状态后,那种感觉是最舒服的,因此,运动是不可缺少的爱好,并且运动可以锻炼身体,为了自己的健康也要战一战。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I have many hobbies, such as playing basketball, table tennis, roller skating, play online games, these are my hobby, which is more sports-loving, because I like sports, exercise can bring endless energy, when the full access to the state of the movement, the feeling is the most comfortable and, the
I of interest hobby has many, such as playing basketball, playing table tennis, roller skating, playing online games, these are is I of hobby, which more of is movement aspects of hobby, because I like movement, movement can to people brings infinite of vitality, dang full entered movement of State
I of interest hobby has many, such as playing basketball, playing table tennis, roller skating, playing online games, these are is I of hobby, which more of is movement aspects of hobby, because I like movement, movement can to people brings infinite of vitality, dang full entered movement of State
正在翻译,请等待...
My interest hobby has many, for instance plays the basketball, plays the pingpong, the skidding of the wheels, plays the net to swim, these all are my hobby, in which many is the movement aspect hobbies, because I like the movement, the movement can bring the infinite vigor to the human, after enter
相关内容&awhat do you do in
College 什么您在学院做 & a很多年后你是否还记得我 Many after very years you whether also remembers me & anever
everything
nothing 不要做某人您 一切cau se,当 他们"关于得到 & a你父母是老师吗 Your parents are teacher & a因为你有时候很傻
所以你有时候还不懂我 Because you very are sometimes silly therefore sometimes you do not understand me & aoh you are sun of beach oh您是海滩太阳 & a那就别装外国人好吗? That do not install the foreigner? & a1 universe,9 planets,204 countries,809 islands and 7 oceans,how lucky I am
to meet you. 1宇宙、9个行星、204个国家、809个海岛和7海洋,多么幸运我将遇见您。 & aplease peel off this mask after application compeleted 在应用compeleted之后,请剥这个面具 & aDo you approve of the process of change 您赞许变动的过程 & a multitudinous Xing ╮ |
multitudinous to ╮ . &多数Xing ╮ |& 多数对╮。 & a你好我喜欢的男孩 You are good the boy who I like & aBeast,got a problem ? You are asking for trouble,don't you know ? 野兽,得到问题? 您自讨苦吃,您是否不知道? & a不知道下次相遇时,我们是否还曾记得彼此。 Did not know when next time meet, whether we also once did remember each other. & a为了便于我们互相了解,能不能加我? Understood mutually for ease of us that, can add me? & aHere’s my heart, don’t break it. Here’s my hand, hold it. And together we will make it forever. 这我的心脏,不打破它。 这我的手,举行它。 并且我们永远将一起做它。 & aDon't want ,Dubious ,destiny 不要要,半信半疑,命运 & a缴纳 支払 & a昨天再现 Yesterday reappeared & asad Mark 哀伤的标记 & a我非常高兴 I am extremely happy & aDaming was on the second floor in Section C. Daming在二楼上在部分C。 & ai love three things in the world :the sun,the moon and you.The sun for the day, the moon for the night, and you forever! 我在世界上爱三件事:太阳,月亮和您。太阳为天,月亮为夜和永远您! & adid not respond on authorization request 在授权请求没有反应 & aYou've ignored me 您忽略了我 & a1.2 Each of the representations, warranties and undertakings in Clauses 4.1 and 4.2 is without prejudice to the others, and shall be construed independently of each other. 1.2 每一表示法、保单和事业在条目4.1和4.2是无损于其他和独立彼此被解释。 & ahi, my computer works now 高,我的计算机现在运转 & a请注意你的言行 Please note your words and deeds & ascanner bulb 扫描器电灯泡 & aIn the future,robot dogs might take the place of these guide dogs 在将来,机器人狗也许代替这些领路狗 & a75-250MIC 75-250MIC & a付岚兴 Pays the mist to be popular & aSpamCop's blocking list works on a mail-server level. If your mail was blocked incorrectly it may be due to the actions of other users or technical flaws with the mail system you use. If you are not the administrator of your email system, please forward this information to them. SpamCop的阻拦的名单研究邮件服务器水平。 如果您的邮件不正确地被阻拦了它也许归结于其他用户或技术缺点的行动与您使用的邮件系统。 如果您不是您的电子邮件系统的管理员,请寄这信息给他们。 & aDo not care you wish 不要关心您愿望 & a'Rule imposed mailbox access for c. refused by Spamcop ‘统治强加的邮箱通入为Spamcop拒绝的c. & awe agreed to the date ,you have gone missing 我们赞成日期,您有去的错过 & a哪一款 Which section & a不稀罕 Does not cherish & aquantum 量子 & ai just wanna say happy birthday to Lily.Sure i'll get out after that. 我想要说生日快乐对Lily.Sure我以后将出去那。 & a迈克过去常常钓鱼,但现在他喜欢踢足球 Mike frequently fished in the past, but he likes playing the soccer now & a华丽享受 Enjoys magnificently & aIN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Share Purchase Agreement as of the date first written above. 关于证人,党自首先书面的日期至此执行了这个份额购买协议以上。 & a结束开会 The conclusion holds a meeting & atrunks 树干 & a问一下古人,荷花的画法我来制定 Asked the ancient, lotus's drawing technique I formulates & a不会停下脚步 Cannot stop the footsteps & a其它未尽事宜均按照国家现行《建筑电气工程施工质量验收规范》及其它相关电气施工规程、规范进行施工。 Other completely matters concerned have not deferred to the country present "Construction Electrical engineering Construction Quality Approval Standard" and other correlation electricity construction regulations, the standard carry on the construction. & a只为你一人 Is only your one person & aEXPAMANE LIMITED EXPAMANE限制了 & aCareful bargainer that she was 仔细的谈判者她是 & a我的兴趣爱好有许多,比如打篮球,打乒乓,轮滑,玩网游,这些都是我的爱好,其中较多的是运动方面的爱好,因为我喜欢运动,运动能给人带来无穷的活力,当完全进入运动的状态后,那种感觉是最舒服的,因此,运动是不可缺少的爱好,并且运动可以锻炼身体,为了自己的健康也要战一战。 My interest hobby has many, for instance plays the basketball, plays the pingpong, the skidding of the wheels, plays the net to swim, these all are my hobby, in which many is the movement aspect hobbies, because I like the movement, the movement can bring the infinite vigor to the human, after enter &我的爱好是打篮球用英语怎么说呢?
臩为什么76
My hobby is playing basketball如果有帮到您,点击【采纳为满意答案】按钮即可,如果还有问题 请发帖重新提问哦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我的爱好是读书,游泳和打篮球 的翻译是:My hobbies are reading, swimming and playing basketball 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我的爱好是读书,游泳和打篮球
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
My hobbies are reading, swimming and playing basketball
My hobbies are reading, swimming, and basketball
My hobby is studies, the swimming and plays the basketball
相关内容&a你想看? You want to look? & awith supply growth sluggish,steady increase in demand is hauling prices remorselessly 更多比 & aChristmas pudding 圣诞节布丁 & a因为我不想 Because I did not think & aDear students 亲爱的学生 & ait
taken from the English "victory 从英国“胜利采取的它 & aPerfect
realize with
some relief that 完善harmany我体会以一些安心那 & a你什么时候去参加滑板运动? When do you participate in the slide movement? & a幸运四叶草 Lucky four grasses & a通过计算机考试 A través de prueba de la computadora & a给某人让座 Offers one's seat to somebody for somebody & aMy English proficiency is not very good 我的英国熟练不是非常好 & aMITTEL 意味 & a????? ????? & ai dont know how to make it 我不会做它 & aThe One I Love Most 最一I爱 & aI am a gentle woman。 我是一名柔和的妇女。 & a他想每周看一次电影 He thinks each Zhou Kan a movie & a最严重的问题之一 One of most serious issues & acabernet sauvignon 卡波内-索维尼 & a检查月日 Inspection month date & a谁在乎过你曾经拥有过的梦 Who has cared about you have had the dream & aprague control 布拉格控制 & aOh --- see, I was thinking about how and not the same as what you say ah!!! How you get through the phone 006 596 388 919!!! As long as we are talking about the same fine. XX about to Singapore. 噢 --- 看见,我考虑怎样而不是同一样什么您说啊!!! 怎么您通过电话006得到596 388 919!!! 只要我们谈论同一笔罚款。 XX到新加坡。 & a回来吧我的女孩 Comes back my girl & aThe proportion of women members on the Sports Councils where appointments are made by the Minister of Sport demonstrates a better gender balance. 妇女成员的比例在体育委员会,约会由体育的大臣定展示更好的性别平衡。 & a我爱你,就像爱自己 I love you, likely loves oneself & a最爱汽车 Most loves the automobile & aFor you I am pining myself away without regret 为您我是pining没有遗憾 & athis garment is made with top quality cotton.whose fibres are extremely long and fine and grewn in a small area of the nile deita.this precious raw material is picked by hand and gently porcessed.besides the extraordinarily soft touch.these fibres have a high resistance to tearing and a silk like briliancy 这套服装用头号cotton.whose纤维做是极端长的,并且美好和grewn在尼罗deita.this珍贵的原料的一个小范围用手被采摘,并且porcessed.besides非凡软的touch.these纤维柔和地有一高电阻到撕毁和丝绸象briliancy & a我以为你会了解,我在等着你和我说,可是,你一直沉默 I thought you can understand, I am waiting for you and I said, but, you silence continuously & a今年十五岁, This year 15 years old, & a小零件 Small components & ayou mean you know? 您卑鄙您知道? & apls help me to make guarantee for 1002-23A,AND SEND IT TO MR.ZHANG IF THE surrender is ready,pls send it to
pls帮助我做保证为1002-23A,并且送它到MR.ZHANG,如果投降准备好, pls送它到 & a你以后很有希望 You very will later be hopeful & a我读过你的上述消息 I have read your above news & acorrect me i see 改正我看见的我 & a那时,我有一米高 At that time, I had meter high & acash prizes given out monthly 月度指定的现金奖 & a45度斜铺 45 degree slanting shop & a他具有创造性的想象力和严谨的学分 He has the creative imagination and the rigorous school grades & aThe rain fell in torrents The rain fell in torrents & aHappy Sexgames 愉快的Sexgames & amasturbe masturbe & apero pareces pero pareces & a在保证质量的前提下, In under guarantee quality premise, & a我不知道自己會不會做到很好,可是我會加油的 I did not know oneself can achieve very well, but I can refuel & a国产 Domestic product & aHe arrested in the ambulance on the way to the hospital 他在救护车在途中拘捕了对医院 & ai am move my my luggage and others already 我已经是移动我我的行李和其他 & abrated.I felt so foolish. brated。我感到很愚蠢。 & a我经常用我妈妈化妆品涂脂抹粉 I use my mother cosmetics to apply rouge and power frequently & aI listen to the teacher carefully and take as many notes as possible in class. 我仔细地听老师并且采取许多笔记尽可能在类。 & a我的爱好是读书,游泳和打篮球 My hobby is studies, the swimming and plays the basketball &英语作文,我的爱好我的爱好是打篮球!
I have some hobbies.It can spend much spare time,and let my life colorful.I enjoy playing basketball.It is fun.And,it helps me keep fit.I know that basketball is good for the health.When I was a junior school student basketball keep me company.It lets me have the sense of achievement when I get a grade.For example,we won a basketball game,today.My companions and I felt very happy.It also hope me make many friends.My life can’t without basketball.Another hobby is watching TV.For many people television has become a major source of information and entertainment.In the past ten years,it has provided us with information and entertainment of various kinds.Many members in a family,after dinner,accustom ourselves to gathering around and turning on the channel us like.I take delight not only in the great events happening in the world but also in the news of sporting events,music,and plays.Some of me even spend almost all the night watching TV until I feel tired or there is nothing on the screen.However,the ware some people worrying about the harm television dose to some people,epically the children and young people,example,some sexual channel or some violence channel are bad for us.We should choose good channel careful.Besides,I am studying in the school.I have much spare time.And hobbies are more important for me.They make my day-to day life wonderful and colorful.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My haobbiesI have some hobbies. It can spend much spare time, and let my life colorful. I enjoy playing basketball. It is fun. And, it helps me keep fit. I know that basketball is good for the he...
I believe. I can fly.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我的爱好英语作文 的文章

随机推荐