求求助大神这是什么歌4。

求大神翻译_百度知道
求大神翻译
ith Agnes&#39,to help my aunt and to earn enough money to marry Dora.I got up every morning at five o’s encouragement I felt much stronger,and the rent from my aunt&#39,and whenever I was tired,Is office,we cs for two or three more hours in the evening,worked with him for two hours every morning,where my aunt,and then walked back to Mr Spenlow&#39,if we were careful.Because I was young and healthy,walked to Dr Strong&#39,I did not mind hard work,and finally came home to my flat,Peggotty and Mr Dick would be waiting for me.I was glad to be able to tell my aunt that Dr Strong would pay me seventy pounds a year for my work.Ws house in Ks house on the other side of Lre doing it for Dora,and no longer depressed.My life now bad a purpose.I intended to work as hard as I could,where I spent most of the day in the lawcourts.Then I returned to Dr Strong&#39,‘You&#39
提问者采纳
每个上午跟他于两个小时,并不再消沉。晚上,最后才回到我的寓所,然后走回来到斯本罗先生的办公室,网上有现成的翻译,走着去位于伦敦城另一端的斯特朗博士家,我的劲头更足了,干上两到三个小时,我对自己说。我每天早上5点钟起床,我看着也挺靠谱的。由于我年轻,也为娶朵拉而挣足够的钱、辟果提和迪克先生在那儿等我,斯特朗博士将付给我每年70英镑的酬劳!”那样我就会更努力地工作,把我大部分时间花在法庭上这个是大卫-科波菲尔的选段,只消谨慎安排就是了,我又回到斯特朗博士处。我很高兴地告诉姨婆。加上姨婆在肯特的房租,我不在乎工作艰辛。我准备尽可能努力工作。我的生活如今有了目标,我姨婆,“一切为了朵拉,我们能生活得很不错,为帮助我姨婆。累的时候、健康,就用的这个出处是可可英语有阿格尼斯的鼓励
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
就是添加数据失败啊。检查下操作。希望能帮到你。
神推理:让人意料不到的推理,出人意料的推理。
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,