求大神ps的后果全集啊

求英语大神啊 在线等 谢谢各位了 拜托 !!!!一、完形填空(共1道小题,共50.0分)
Scientists have studied consumer behavior recently and found _1__ the look of the package has a great effect _2__ the “quality” of the product and on how well it _3__, because “Consumers generally cannot _4__ between a product and its package. Many products are packages and many packages are products,” as Louis Cheskin, the first social scientist studying consumers’ feeling for packaging, noticed.
Colors are one of the best tools in packaging. Studies of eye movement have shown that colors draw human_5__ quickly. Take V8 for example. For many years, the bright red color of tomatoes and carrots on the thin bottle makes you feel that it is very good for your body. And the word “green” today can keep food prices_6__.
__7_ are another attraction. Circles often suggest happiness and peacefulness, because these shapes are _8__ to both the eye and the heart. That’s _9__ the round yellow M signs of McDonald’s are inviting to both young and old.
This new consumer response to the colors and shapes of packages reminds producers and sellers that people _10__to satisfy both body and soul. 1:A:sellB:makeC:buyD:produce 2:A:howB:becauseC:whereD:why 3:A:pleasantlyB:pleasingC:pleasedD:pleasure 4:A:PackagesB:ShapesC:ToolsD:Products 5:A:to go upB:to go downC:going upD:going down 6:A:attentionB:eyeC:presenceD:perception 7:A:showB:displayC:tellD:differ 8:A:buysB:sellsC:offersD:works 9:A:withB:ofC:atD:on 10:A:thatB:whatC:suchD:as
二、单项选择题(共10道小题,共50.0分)Jefferson ________ his way to talk with gardeners,servants,and waiters.went onwent out ofwentwent to________ birth and ________ education Jefferson belonged to the highest social class.For…forOf…ofBy…ofBy…byWhere did you _______ your knowledge of Chinese history?obtainreceiveappointleaveIt was Jefferson _________ wrote the Declaration of Independence.whothe manwhichwhatAll the soldiers _______ their officer’s order.acted onacted toacted withacted forThe wide glass doors open ________ the veranda.ontotowardinintoHe sees the cobra emerge and make ________the bowl of milk.attowardfortoWe learn to ________ before we learn to walk.jumpclimbscalecrawlAfter years of efforts, those originally _________ hills are now covered with young trees.emptybarehollownakedWhen the class was over, every one made _______ the dining room.byaloneforfrom
1.that ,on,sells,tell,attention,going up,sharps,pleasing,why,buy2.by of ,obtain,who,acted on,onto,make for,crawl,bare,make for
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
就是添加数据失败啊。检查下操作。希望能帮到你。
神推理:让人意料不到的推理,出人意料的推理。
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'上传时间:
本以为是简单的视频倒着播,但是不是啊!太神了……
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩求大神告诉我,QQ超市的杰克丹尼是怎么来的,求详细的来源啊,谢谢大神啊!!!_百度知道
求大神告诉我,QQ超市的杰克丹尼是怎么来的,求详细的来源啊,谢谢大神啊!!!
提问者采纳
QQ超市加工厂饮料楼抢工位前提需要许证
超市加工厂在哪啊,没有看到啊
超市右上角房子的图标,点进去就行,你把鼠标移到那个位置就能看到加工厂。挨着每日奖励的那里。
你应该是级别还不够,级别够了自动就出现了。就是第一个房子图标,那就是加工厂。
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
杰克丹尼的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语问题,求大神帮忙解决啊!仿写句子例一A:did you go anywhere in winter? B:yes.I went to Shandong. A:What did you do there? B:I climbed a mountain (关于长城的)A:?B:?A:?B:?例二A:Where did you go in winter?
B: I went to Harbin.
A: Did you go skating? B: yes.I did.(关于度假游泳的)A:?B:?A:?B:?
血刺江湖丶朱v
Did you go anywhere in summer? B: yes,I went to BeiJing A: where did you go there?
B: i visit greed wellWhere di you go in summer? B: I went to hainan A: Did you swimming? B: yes,I did
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 大神来袭萌妻乖乖求嫁 的文章

随机推荐