市场上最火的考研英语写作同类书之间的比较
上传于||文档简介
&&考​研​英​语​参​考​资​料​该​怎​么​选​,​看​看​这​个​你​就​知​道​自​己​需​要​哪​一​种​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢写关于你两个朋友的笔记.一个朋友应该和你相似;另一个应该不同.英语作文_百度作业帮
写关于你两个朋友的笔记.一个朋友应该和你相似;另一个应该不同.英语作文
血刺暗袭17L
I have a friend,her(his) name's Ann(Jim).In some ways,we look the same,and in some ways,we look different.We both have short (long) curly hair,although my hair is more curly then hers.And we both have black eyes and black hair.I think I'm smarter than she(he) is.He(She)'s taller than me,but I'm thinner than she(he) is.She(He)'s more outgoing,I'm quieter.And I like she(he) very much.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文.随便比较两个相似的东西比较两个相似的东西.比如麦当劳和肯德基.橘子和橙子_百度作业帮
英语作文.随便比较两个相似的东西比较两个相似的东西.比如麦当劳和肯德基.橘子和橙子
eyHL59KI87
similar,compare?compare ...with.(sth)
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以myfriendandme为题写一篇40~50词英语作文,两个好朋友男的男的之间作比较_百度知道
以myfriendandme为题写一篇40~50词英语作文,两个好朋友男的男的之间作比较
我有更好的答案
my name is li xiaoxuan, i from china . i have 12 years old。i have short hair .订恭斥枷俪磺筹委船莲i have big byes.i have a small mouse . i have a small mouth and small ears. he jixiang is my good friend,her is from china ,her is 13 years old 。...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语比较两个事物,明天要用比较两个城市南阳和北京.比较级,英文.稍微少点.别让我自己写了,作业多的写不完,没时间啊.准确率高点!60多字_百度作业帮
用英语比较两个事物,明天要用比较两个城市南阳和北京.比较级,英文.稍微少点.别让我自己写了,作业多的写不完,没时间啊.准确率高点!60多字
斛粲迵001E8
Beijing is larger than Nanyang.
Beijing is larger than Nanyang.And Beijing has a larger population than Nanyang.In summer, Nanyang is hotter than Beijing. In winter Beijing is colder than Nanyang. And Beijing is more crowded ang noisy than Nanyang.
其他类似问题
than是比较的意思,I
我比你高是文章对话形式D:I can't handle it. This is a gut shot. I'm a cardiac surgeon. I'm not an emergency room physician.J:It's like riding a bike,...
D:I can't handle it. This is a gut shot. I'm a cardiac surgeon. I'm not an emergency room physician.J:It's like riding a bike, Doctor. Just pretend you're getting paid.D:No. This is apples and oranges. I can't... I can't do this.J:The man is dying. Just help him.D:I'd like to. I haven't done this...J:Do it!不知道是不是, 如果是的话请采用,如果不是的话,不好意思
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 城市环境问题英语作文 的文章

随机推荐