我有更好的答案
这个是默认扣减的,你看看梁的端头是否在墙的端头,不在的话拉伸下
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
鲁班土建的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神翻译!急!如果能排序更好,不过先求翻译.( )It's350yuan.( )Sorry,but we don't have that in your size.( )OK,let me try.Oh,no!I'm going to lose weight!( )But we have size L.Do you want to have a try?(1)Can I help you?()Sorr,it_百度作业帮
求英语大神翻译!急!如果能排序更好,不过先求翻译.( )It's350yuan.( )Sorry,but we don't have that in your size.( )OK,let me try.Oh,no!I'm going to lose weight!( )But we have size L.Do you want to have a try?(1)Can I help you?()Sorr,it isnot for sale.()Oh,what a pity!What about this dress?How is it?()Can I try the on?Size M,please.(8)Oh,what a shame!()Yes.This bag is quite pretty.How much is it?高手就来哦
ycycedc4677
( 5)It's350yuan.-----350元.( 7)Sorry,but we don't have that in your size.-----抱歉,你要的尺码我们没有了.(10 )OK,let me try.Oh,no!I'm going to lose weight!-----好的,我来试穿看看.噢,不行了!我要减肥了!( 9)But we have size L.Do you want to have a try?-----但是我们有小号的.你要不要试穿一下?(1)Can I help you?----------你要买什么?(3)Sorry,it is not for sale.-------抱歉,这个不卖的.(4)Oh,what a pity!What about this dress?How much is it?-----噢,真可惜!这件裙子怎么样?它怎么样卖?(6)Can I try the dress on?Size M,please.----我可以试穿吗?请给我中号的.(8)Oh,what a shame!---------哦,真遗憾!(2)Yes.This bag is quite pretty.How much is it?------是的.这个包很漂亮.它是多少钱的?
其他类似问题
1.350元、 2.不好意思,没有您的尺寸、3.好,我试一下,哦,不,我要减肥了、4.但是我们有尺寸,您要试一下吗?5.有什么可以为您服务?6.不好意思,这个不打折、7.哦,太可惜了,这件连衣裙怎么样?如何?8.我能穿一下M号的吗?8.好尴尬啊、9.是的,这个包非常好,多少钱?
纯手打,本人自己翻译,望采纳!!!!如果能配上英文我就采纳你1.350元、It's350yuan....
1.350元、It's350yuan. 2.不好意思,没有您的尺寸、Sorry,but we don't have that in your size.3.好,我试一下,哦,不,我要减肥了、OK,let me try.Oh,no!I'm going to lose weight!4.但是我们有尺寸,您要试一下吗?But we have size L.Do you want to have a try?5.有什么可以为您服务?Can I help you?6.不好意思,这个不打折、Sorr,it isnot for sale.7.哦,太可惜了,这件连衣裙怎么样?Oh,what a pity!What about this dress?How is it?如何?8.我能穿一下M号的吗?Can I try the on?Size M,please.8.好尴尬啊、Oh,what a shame!9.是的,这个包非常好,多少钱?Yes.This bag is quite pretty.How much is it?
非常对不起,我把你忘了,敬请原谅
请问我可以帮您什么吗?Yes.This bag is quite pretty.How much is it?是的,这个包很好看,多少钱?It's350yuan.350元OK,let me try.Oh,no!I'm going to los...
噢,真遗憾
这些350元。 对不起,但是我们没有您要的尺寸。 好的,让我试试看。哦,不!我要减肥! 但我们有L号。你想试一试吗? 我能帮助你吗? 对不起,这是拍卖。 哦,太遗憾了!那这条裙子呢?怎么样? 请问我能试试M号吗? 哦,太遗憾了! 是的。这个包很漂亮。多少钱?能加上英文吗...
扫描下载二维码求大神帮忙翻译这篇英语短文!急!I have been ill for years,so i hve made quite a few visits to the doctor's office. During those visits ,i hve noticed how big a difference it makes when a person greets me with a smile.It just makes my _百度作业帮
求大神帮忙翻译这篇英语短文!急!I have been ill for years,so i hve made quite a few visits to the doctor's office. During those visits ,i hve noticed how big a difference it makes when a person greets me with a smile.It just makes my whole day a little better and the illness a little easier to bear! Besides,it makes me smile at other people and share the pleasure with them.While thinking about this,I had the following idea: why not let these
persons who are only passers-by in my life know how much their smiles really mean to me? As soon as I had the idea,I realized that it was possible --- I can tell them.So I collected some information,sat down,and wrote cards to all the different offices ---from taxi company to doctor's office.I'd like to thank them for being so pleasant and helpful,As soon as I finished, I couldn't wait to send the cards. Though I won't be there to see their faces,I hope they feel happy when
they read the cards.I believe that the notes will put smiles on their faces.
我多年来一直生病,所以我预约了不少访问医生的办公室。访问期间,我科注意到多大的区别是当一个人以微笑向我问候。它只是让我一整天好一点,疾病容易熊!此外,它使我对别人微笑,与他们分享快乐。在思考这个问题,我有以下的想法:为什么不让这些人只是我生命中的路人知道多少他们的微笑真的对我意味着什么?当我有这个想法,我意识到这是可能的——我可以告诉他们。所以我收集了一些信息,坐了下来,写了卡片的所有不同的办公室——从出租车公司到医生的办公室。我想感谢他们这么愉快的和有用的,只要我完成了,我等不及要把卡片。虽然我不会看他们的脸,我希望他们读卡时感到快乐。我相信,notes将脸上的微笑。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 求助大神这是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐