我记你打羽毛球的样子av男优黄头发挺帅的用英语写

请大家给我用英语翻译一下以下一段话,谢谢!我有一个朋友,我和他很要好,他叫林志良,13岁了,喜欢打羽毛球,而且还很搞笑._百度作业帮
请大家给我用英语翻译一下以下一段话,谢谢!我有一个朋友,我和他很要好,他叫林志良,13岁了,喜欢打羽毛球,而且还很搞笑.
请大家给我用英语翻译一下以下一段话,谢谢!我有一个朋友,我和他很要好,他叫林志良,13岁了,喜欢打羽毛球,而且还很搞笑.
I have a friend I get along well with him.His name is Lin Zhiliang,13 years old.He likes playing badminton and he is very funny.
扫描下载二维码英语作文范文:my hobby我的爱好是打羽毛球
无忧考网为您整理了“英语作文范文:my hobby我的爱好是打羽毛球”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《英语作文范文:my hobby我的爱好是打羽毛球》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。Badmintom is a popular hobby in China. It is also my hobby. Since I was child,I have like badmintom. At my childhood ,I watch the badmintom copetition on TV,the competition was excing.  I first try badmintom in primary school,I didn’t like it because i often missed . I did’t realise how important it was to catch badmintom and a ccurate play. I know I wasn’t playing attention while our teccher was demonstrating how to do it. That time my skill was very bad. I didn’t like it.  Now,I am in Secondary school. When I was at F.2 last year. My classmates called me with them to join the badmintom club. they play with the unusual skills,I saw so many tricks there for I like badmintom again.  I thought it was cool strick,I asked them if they knew how to play and catch the badmintom. They did.  And now ,they teach me many new tricks,their skill is very good! I usually play it twice a week.  I like badmintom very much. Playing badmintom is fun and good for our health . I hope other student to play.羽毛球在中国是一种流行的业余爱好。这也是我的爱好。因为我是孩子,我会。在我的童年,我在电视上看羽毛球比赛,excing。我第一次尝试在小学羽毛球,我不喜欢它,因为我经常错过。我并没有意识到抓住羽毛球和准确发挥是多么重要。我知道我没有注意到,我们的老师正在示范如何做。那时候我的能力很差。我不喜欢它。现在,我在中学。当我在去年被。我的同学叫我去参加羽毛球俱乐部。他们玩的不寻常的能力,我看到这么多花样有我喜欢羽毛球了。我认为这是很酷的严厉,我问他们,如果他们知道如何玩羽毛球。他们做的。现在,他们教会了我很多新的技能,他们的技能是非常好的!我一般每周打两次。我很喜欢羽毛球。打羽毛球是很有趣的,对我们的健康有益。我希望其他的学生玩。给我写一段英语简介 用下面的资料写 我叫Cui Fangchen,我今年12岁,我喜欢打羽毛球,我是中国人_百度知道
给我写一段英语简介 用下面的资料写 我叫Cui Fangchen,我今年12岁,我喜欢打羽毛球,我是中国人
我现在上小学六年级
提问者采纳
I come from china,my name is Cui FangchenHello everyone,my favorite sport is basketball.As a twelve years old child,playing basketball can make me grow up healthy and strong,in my daily life
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
My name is Cui Fangchen, I this year 12 years old, I like to play badminton, I am a Chinese
Hello everyone.My name is Cui Fangchen, i' m chinese.I ' m twelve years old. And I like playing badminton.
打羽毛球的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我的爱好是打羽毛球用英语怎么说_百度知道
我的爱好是打羽毛球用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
My hobby is playing badminton
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
打羽毛球的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
打羽毛球的英文
英文翻译badminton gamehow to play badmintonshuttlecock game:&&&& knock:&&&&badminton
例句与用法1.B : a lot of people like badminton and table tennis很多人喜欢打羽毛球和乒乓球。 2.You would rather play badminton than go to a movie宁愿打羽毛球也不去看电影。 3.A lot of people like badminton and table tennis很多人喜欢打羽毛球和乒乓球。 4.I like listening my favorite songs and playing badminton我很喜欢打羽毛球和听歌5.Kitty : no . thanks . i ' d rather play badminton凯蒂:不,谢谢了,我更愿意打羽毛球。 6.Hobbies : sleeping , swimming , horse riding , badminton兴趣:睡觉游泳骑马打羽毛球7.Sleeping , swimming , horse riding , badminton兴趣:睡觉、游泳、骑马、打羽毛球8.My hobbies in clude tennis and reading我今年25岁,喜欢打羽毛球还有读书。 9.What about playing badminton together this sunday这个星期天一起去打羽毛球怎么样? 10.I ' d rather play badminton than play football我愿意打羽毛球而不愿踢足球。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
打羽毛球的英文翻译,打羽毛球英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译打羽毛球,打羽毛球的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。

我要回帖

更多关于 帅哥自杀后帅气样子 的文章

随机推荐