size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'I Like Running 我喜欢跑步| 小学生英语作文大全 小学英语作文范文 -板报网
专业网站!
您现在的位置: >
> I Like Running 我喜欢跑步
I Like Running 我喜欢跑步
I like running,
because I think it’s a funny and easy sport. I can do it by myself. I was not
very healthy when I was a little child. So my father took me running with him. He
said it’s good for me. At first, I didn’t like it at all. But after a few
weeks, I felt great when I was running. Therefore, I go to running every three
days. Now, some of my classmates run with me. We always talk to each other. I like
this sport.
以上的小学英语作文,由收集,希望大家喜欢。
1、本文“I Like Running 我喜欢跑步”由板报网搜集整理,转载请注明出处;
2、“I Like Running 我喜欢跑步”网址为:/zuowen/xiaoxueyingyu/89152/,欢迎复制分享给您身边的朋友!
你是不是还要找我喜欢跑步作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
我喜欢跑步作文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢我喜欢的运动 My Favorite Sport
There are many kinds of interesting sports,
such as basketball, football, swimming and running, but the most I like is
swimming. When I was a little child, my father took me to the river which near
my house to learn swimming. Then, I found it's really fun and cool when I swim
in the water, especially in summer, It's the most exciting thing to do when
summer comes. I like swimming. It's so wonderful.
有很多种有趣的运动,比如说篮球,足球,游泳和跑步,但是我最喜欢的是游泳。当我还是个小孩的时候,我父亲就带我到附近的河里学游泳。后来,我发觉游泳真的很有趣,在水里游的时候很凉快,特别是在夏天。当夏天到来的时候,最令人兴奋的事就是游泳。我喜欢游泳,感觉好极了。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&我喜欢运动I Like Sport英语作文正文
我喜欢运动I Like Sport英语作文
我喜欢运动I Like Sport英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  [] > 英语
我喜欢运动I Like Sport
&I like sport not only because it can help me to keep health, but also because it makes me relaxed. Study all day long makes me tired so that I often do sports with my classmates after class. We play basketball most, and sometimes play table tennis or badminton. In addition, I like running, especially when I’m upset, for I think it’s the best way to let the depression off.我喜欢运动不只是因为它能我保持,而且能使我放松,。一整天的让我感觉很累,所以放学后我经常和我去做运动。我们玩得最多的是,有时候也打网球或。另外,我喜欢跑步,特别是我郁闷的时候,因为我认为这是赶走沮丧最好的。我最喜欢的节日 My Favorite Holiday
Myfavorite holiday is Mid-autumn Day. Do you know why? Firstly, it’s day forfamily gathering. On Mid-autumn Day, families will stay together and eat a bigdinner. My families always make very delicious food. After dinner, familieswill enjoy the beautiful full moon. We often have a good talk and eat mooncakes and fruits. For me, I like moon cakes very much. They are so tasty.Besides, the Mid-autumn Day is in autumn. It’s my favorite season.我最喜欢的节日是节,你知道为什么吗?首先,中秋节是一个家庭团聚的节日。中秋节这天,家人们会聚在一起吃一顿大餐。我的家人会做很美味的食物。晚餐过后,家人们会在一起赏月,《》()。我们经常会边吃月饼、果边聊天。至于我,我很喜欢吃月饼,觉得月饼很好吃。此外,中秋节在,那是我最喜欢的季节。我喜欢的 My Favorite Animal
Ilike dogs, because they are man’s good friends. They can do many helpful thingsto us, such as guarding our houses, greeting guests, helping the police, and soon. Some trained dogs can even lead the blind people and save people’s lives.So they‘re treated as our family members. I hope someday dogs will be in greatharmony with human-beings.我喜欢狗,因为它们是人类的好。他们可以为我们做很多有用的事情,如,保护房子,客人,帮助警方等等。一些受过的狗甚至可以引导盲人、拯救人们的性命。所以他们都被当做是我们的家庭成员。我希望有一天狗能与人类和谐共处。我喜欢体育课 I Love PE
I would spend the most of my PE lesson to exercise rather than study in class. There are various activities, such as playing table tennis, playing football and so on. While, I just love running, especially the long-distance running for it exercises my endurance and perseverance.Not only it is beneficial to prevent and cure diseases, but it can alleviate my pressure from study.我会把大部分的体育课在上而不是在教室里学习。有各种各样的,比如打乒乓球,踢等等。然而我只是喜欢跑步,尤其是长跑因为它可以锻炼我的耐力和毅力。它不仅有利于预防、治疗疾病,而且它可以缓解我的学习压力。So, every time I have difficulty in my study, I always run on the playground for relax. Then I would feel better and focus on my study again.所以,每当我在学习上遇到困难时,我总是在操场上跑步放松。之后我就会感觉好点,专更加注于学习。&  〔我喜欢运动I Like Sport英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  我喜欢运动I Like Sport英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “我喜欢运动I Like Sport英语作文”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文提供的我喜欢运动I Like Sport英语作文由网友原创或转发,若我喜欢运动I Like Sport英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
我喜欢运动I Like Sport英语作文相关作文

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢的体育运动跑步 的文章

随机推荐