弓长www.yunmengsh.com木登Baidu,yun盘,do you understand?

问首歌,比较老了,只记得一,两句:Do you understand,do you feel the sight,,,,is this berlin,,_百度知道
问首歌,比较老了,只记得一,两句:Do you understand,do you feel the sight,,,,is this berlin,,
一直想找这首歌的,呵呵,谢谢大家了
提问者采纳
//mp3.baidu是bangles的《Eternal Flame》永恒的焰火下载?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=Eternal+Flame+bangles&lm=-1" target="_blank">http, darlin&#39, darlin&#39.t wanna lose this feeling Ooh Call my name,s meant to be, darlin&#39.com/m;t wanna lose this feeling Ooh woo ooh Close your eyes Give me your hand?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=Eternal+Flame+bangles&lm=-1歌词Close your eyes G an eternal flame I believe It&#39, call my name Say my name Sun shines trough the rain Of all life so lonely And come and ease the pain I don&#39, call my name, darlin&#39; Do you feel my heart beating Do you understand Do you feel the same Or am I only dreaming Is this burnin&#39, an eternal flame Say my name Sun shines trough the rain Of all life so lonely And come and ease the pain I don&#39; Do you feel my heart beating Do you understand Do you feel the same Am I only dreaming Or is this burning an eternal flame Close your eyes Give me your hand, darlin&#39; I watch you when you are sleeping You belong with me Do you feel the same Or am I only dreaming Is this burnin&#39://mp3:<a href=" Do you feel my heart beating Do you understand Do you feel the same Or am I only dreaming Or is this burning an eternal flame Close your eyes Give me /m
提问者评价
非常谢谢哦~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
ber的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁How do you understand Better safe than sorry?_百度知道
How do you understand Better safe than sorry?
用英语回答!!!
提问者采纳
it indicates that we&#39better safe than sd better be careful and make good preparation before the serious situation comes,以前遇到过很多类似的习语翻译.supplemental instruction(补充说明),希望对你有帮助:better safe than sorry在中文中对应的说法有 小心无大错 稳妥总比出错好 安全胜过遗憾我是英语专业的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
It means try you best to do instead say sorry.
Compared with a moment of joyment, safety is more important.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 yunmengze 的文章

随机推荐