我的课余爱好好是玩电脑游戏和打网球。这句用英语来翻译

生活服务其它网站
||||||||||||||||||||123456热门专题hao妹子碎碎念视频新闻热搜词可添加内容(最多可订制5个频道)新闻排行榜...........................娱乐排行榜...........................TOP新浪新闻12345678910TOP网易新闻12345678910轻松专区123英语翻译我班人人都有很多业余爱好.来见见我的父母,他们很认识你.daniel十分喜欢玩电脑游戏.我妹妹爱读书,他学习很努力.kitty是校舞蹈俱乐部的一员.peter中文学得好吗?sandy长得高高瘦瘦,有_百度作业帮
英语翻译我班人人都有很多业余爱好.来见见我的父母,他们很认识你.daniel十分喜欢玩电脑游戏.我妹妹爱读书,他学习很努力.kitty是校舞蹈俱乐部的一员.peter中文学得好吗?sandy长得高高瘦瘦,有
英语翻译我班人人都有很多业余爱好.来见见我的父母,他们很认识你.daniel十分喜欢玩电脑游戏.我妹妹爱读书,他学习很努力.kitty是校舞蹈俱乐部的一员.peter中文学得好吗?sandy长得高高瘦瘦,有礼貌又乐于助人.放学后我们有时候在足球场踢足球.午饭时amy常和朋友们在教室里聊天.该是mille和他的同学们上体育课的时候了.我有一个表弟,他在我校七年级二班.simon擅长打网球吗?是的,他喜爱运动.你喜欢玩哪种游戏,羽毛球还是乒乓球/她长得高高瘦瘦,看上去很美.每天早晨我去跑步一个半小时.翻译成英文 ok
1.Everyone in my class has many hobbies.2.Please come and meet my parents. They want to know you very much.3.Daniel likes playing computer games very much.4.My sister loves studying and she works hard.5.Kitty is one of the school dancing club.6.Does Peter learn Chinese well?7.Sandy is tall and thin,and she is polite and ready to help others.8.We sometimes play football at the soccer field after school.9.Amy often chats with her friends in the classroom at lunch.10.It time that Mille and his classmates went to PE class.11.I have a cousin and he is in class two grade seven.12.Does Simon play tennis well? Yes, he loves sports.13.Which game do you prefer, badminton or table tennis?14.She is tall and thin and looks beautiful.15.Every morning I go jogging for an hour and a half.希望能帮到你,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O千淼书籍网_打造最专业的阅读平台
文档wendang
高考gaokao
挑大学指南
选专业指南
填志愿指南我也有业余爱好,是:乒乓球、听音乐、玩电脑游戏等等。用英语翻译出来_百度知道
我也有业余爱好,是:乒乓球、听音乐、玩电脑游戏等等。用英语翻译出来
My hobbies are table tennis,music,PC games and so on.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
have hobbies ,too : pingpong.they are,playing computer games, listening to the music , etc
I also have
hobbies, is: table tennis, listen to music, play computer games, and so on
My hobbies are table tennis, listen to music, play computer games and so on
I also have a hobby, is: table tennis, listening to music, play computer games, and so on.
I have a hobby, are: table tennis, listen to music, play computer games and so on
I have a hobby, are: table tennis, listen to music, play computer games and so on
业余爱好的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 我的课余爱好500字 的文章

随机推荐