我叫杨小龙 拳击 喜欢打篮球 等各种运动 用英语写一篇60个词的自我介绍

英语自我介绍:我叫刘卓,今年15岁,我家住在大安,喜欢打篮球和听音乐,可以的话再添几句英语自我介绍:我叫刘卓,今年15岁,我家住在大安,喜欢打篮球和听音乐,可以的话再添几句._百度作业帮
英语自我介绍:我叫刘卓,今年15岁,我家住在大安,喜欢打篮球和听音乐,可以的话再添几句英语自我介绍:我叫刘卓,今年15岁,我家住在大安,喜欢打篮球和听音乐,可以的话再添几句.
英语自我介绍:我叫刘卓,今年15岁,我家住在大安,喜欢打篮球和听音乐,可以的话再添几句英语自我介绍:我叫刘卓,今年15岁,我家住在大安,喜欢打篮球和听音乐,可以的话再添几句.
My name is Liu Zhuo, this year 15 years old, my family lives in Daan, like playing basketball and listen to music, thank you.请写一篇自我介绍的英语范文,让我参考一下.快的有分加我叫陈宇澄。我今年11岁。我有一双大大的眼睛,一张能说会道的嘴巴和一头乌黑的短发。我很喜欢打篮球和打乒乓球爱学语文和体育_百度作业帮
请写一篇自我介绍的英语范文,让我参考一下.快的有分加我叫陈宇澄。我今年11岁。我有一双大大的眼睛,一张能说会道的嘴巴和一头乌黑的短发。我很喜欢打篮球和打乒乓球爱学语文和体育
请写一篇自我介绍的英语范文,让我参考一下.快的有分加我叫陈宇澄。我今年11岁。我有一双大大的眼睛,一张能说会道的嘴巴和一头乌黑的短发。我很喜欢打篮球和打乒乓球爱学语文和体育也喜欢看历史书!按上面的翻译给我。
我叫陈宇澄.我今年11岁.我有一双大大的眼睛,一张能说会道的嘴巴和一头乌黑的短发.我很喜欢打篮球和打乒乓球爱学语文和体育也喜欢看历史书!My name is Chen Yucheng.I am an eleven-year-old boy,having attractive appearence with big eyes,flexible mouth,and black short hair.I like playing basketball and table tennis.Chinese and physical training are my favorite subjects.By the way,I like reading historical books.
MY BACKGROUND I was born in a small village of Shan Dong Province on April 4th, 1968. When I was young, my family was very poor, so I had to work to earn money to help my parents after class when...
Hello everybody!My name's ---,and you can call me--.I'm ** years now,graduated from *** school this year/last year/2007.In my spare time ,I like v-ing(I'm carzy abt--)....Frankly speaking,To be a host of CCTV is my dream.I always hold that "there is will ,there is way."一篇初中生 简单的英语自我表现介绍介绍60个单词左右_百度知道
一篇初中生 简单的英语自我表现介绍介绍60个单词左右
刚步入初中老师让我们写英文的自我介绍啊``我小学学的英文全忘了``书又给丢了``因为停水我们放假了``趁这时候拜托大家帮帮忙搞一篇适合初中生的大概60单词左右的英语自我介绍``谢谢
希望大家也能喜欢我.我有一个幸福的家庭.在家里有爸爸妈妈还有我`我非常喜欢这个家.香蕉`还有梨`我喜欢打篮球和羽毛球!我叫LAI JIA RUI 今年12岁的女孩``我来自广东河源`现在在东源实验中学`是七年级(2)班的学生``我喜欢吃苹果请大家照这里翻译吧```大家好
提问者采纳
My name is Lai Jiarui a 12 years old girl who comes from Heiyuan Guang Dd love all of you would like me too,bananar anderson pear.I love my family very much .I&#39.Now am a Gread 7 class 2 student studies in Dong Yuan midle school .I have a happiness family within my father my mother and I.And I also like playing basketball .I like aple Helo
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Now I am studying in class 2 grade 7 in Dong Yuan midlle school ,my name is LAI JIA RUI 。难道还看不出来么!thankyou, apples bananas and pearsI like to play basketball and badminton very muchI have a happiness family
father。。,and I come from Heiyuan in Guang Dong province,I am 12 years old (女孩这就不用说了吧,I think you would like me soon,for exmaple, mother and II love my family and everyone here.I like fruits
。)hello everyone
hello, everyone, I’m glad to stand introducing myself here. 大家好, 很高兴有机会在这里介绍我自己。 My name is XXX, from Class X, Grade XHigh school.我是,XX中学X年级X班的学生。 I'm doing well in my study, besides I'm the monitor of my class and I get on well with my classmates. 我学习成绩优秀,是班上的班长并且我和同学们相处很融洽。I'm interested in learning English very much, and I believe that I will do well in future. I won't let you down!我很喜欢学习英语,我相信我会表现的出色,我不会让大家失望的。Thanks for your listening. 谢谢你们的聆听。
Hello! I this year call laijiarui 12 year-old girl `` I to come fromGuangdong river source ` now am seven grades (2) class's student `` Ilike in east source experiment middle school ` eating the appleBanana ` also has pear ` I to like playing the basketball and thebadminton I have a happy family Has father and mother in the homealso to have my ` I extremely to like this family Hoped everybody also can like me! Thanks
自我表现的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一篇300多的初一开学时的英语自我介绍,要有名字,年龄,生日,父母干什么,个人喜好打篮球,玩电脑,喜爱科目英语,希望的职位班长,生活或文娱委员.最后有个好结尾,只要好,字数不限,马上要用,_百度作业帮
一篇300多的初一开学时的英语自我介绍,要有名字,年龄,生日,父母干什么,个人喜好打篮球,玩电脑,喜爱科目英语,希望的职位班长,生活或文娱委员.最后有个好结尾,只要好,字数不限,马上要用,
一篇300多的初一开学时的英语自我介绍,要有名字,年龄,生日,父母干什么,个人喜好打篮球,玩电脑,喜爱科目英语,希望的职位班长,生活或文娱委员.最后有个好结尾,只要好,字数不限,马上要用,特别急
Hello ,my name is XXX and i am XX years old now.I was born on May 24th .My father is a ordinay farmer and my mother is a excellet docter .I like play basketball very much ,besides i 'd like to surfying on the Internet.My favorite subjects are English ,geography and math.I hope i can become monitor ,representative of culture and arts or life.I have confidence of ssmyself .what's more ,I hope teacher can give me a chance to devote myself to class daily work.That"s all i want to say ,Thanks望采纳,望心想事成,开学快乐!祝您成功(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……写一篇文章介绍自己,包括:姓名,身体状况,来自哪里,电话号码。词数在40个左右。(提示:学生)_百度知道
写一篇文章介绍自己,包括:姓名,身体状况,来自哪里,电话号码。词数在40个左右。(提示:学生)
提问者采纳
上*年级,眼珠子特别有神,跑跑步,
所以,全是兰色,我今年*岁,就是不喜欢,一双眼睛不大也不小,百分之八十都是对的,
我上课还总走神,也不知到是怎么一回事,来自**,所以特别好认,再班里排第十个,身体不胖不瘦,我们的校服不好看,只要一见到我。所以,我会热情的和你打招呼。所以,1,我的电话是**,来吧,数学考试从来没下过90分,每天早上我都到外面锻炼,长脸短鼻子。
我的优点就是爱动。
我个子中等,一张大嘴巴特别能说,玩玩单杠等,我的学习也是不可质疑的,66。总的来说还是比较帅的,老师叫我后,个子不高不矮。
我的缺点就是不会打篮球,手大脚也大。
我在北京市**中上学,一看就是中学生,只要一说起来。
这就是我,说上一个小时也没问题,而且,我在学校的体育特别好,不注意听讲,我的英语也不错,我的脸上总是洋溢者喜悦的表情,我还满有信心的站起来,害的老师又气又笑,我总是笑你根据事实改编 自我介绍
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
电话号码的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 杨小龙 的文章

随机推荐