这是哪个巴萨msn组合风光无限? A五月天 B信乐团 C SHE D msn

2.Whose pen is it?It’s __.A.her B.hers C.she D.his2.Whose pen is it?It’s __.A.her B.hers C.she D.his 选哪个?怎么感觉B和D都是对的呢?_百度作业帮
2.Whose pen is it?It’s __.A.her B.hers C.she D.his2.Whose pen is it?It’s __.A.her B.hers C.she D.his 选哪个?怎么感觉B和D都是对的呢?
2.Whose pen is it?It’s __.A.her B.hers C.she D.his2.Whose pen is it?It’s __.A.her B.hers C.she D.his 选哪个?怎么感觉B和D都是对的呢?
确实B和D都对两个都是名词性物主代词找出不同类单词( )A.she B.her C.my D.your 是哪一个?_百度作业帮
找出不同类单词( )A.she B.her C.my D.your 是哪一个?
找出不同类单词( )A.she B.her C.my D.your 是哪一个?
答案:Ashe 是人称代词的主格形式,其余的是形容词性物主代词.祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)
A she 用来做主语。其他用来做宾语或者是形容词修饰名词。这是一道选择题不知选哪个/Where`s Mary now,do you know?No,but I heard_____in her room a few minutes ago.A.her singing B.her sing C.she was singsing D.All the answers are right为什么?hear 后面能接从句吗?_百度作业帮
这是一道选择题不知选哪个/Where`s Mary now,do you know?No,but I heard_____in her room a few minutes ago.A.her singing B.her sing C.she was singsing D.All the answers are right为什么?hear 后面能接从句吗?
这是一道选择题不知选哪个/Where`s Mary now,do you know?No,but I heard_____in her room a few minutes ago.A.her singing B.her sing C.she was singsing D.All the answers are right为什么?hear 后面能接从句吗?
A…听到某人唱歌ing
是不是这道题错了,应该是(that) she was singing.唉呦,真的忘了都,刚才查了以下翻译,结果三个都能翻译出来.应该是D吧英语辨错题(A、B、C、D哪个是错的?)---30分谢谢!1.Sally must have called(A) her sister last night,but she arrived(B) home too(C) late to call(D) her.2.Sandra has not rarely(A) missed a play or(B) concert since(C) she was seventeen ye_百度作业帮
英语辨错题(A、B、C、D哪个是错的?)---30分谢谢!1.Sally must have called(A) her sister last night,but she arrived(B) home too(C) late to call(D) her.2.Sandra has not rarely(A) missed a play or(B) concert since(C) she was seventeen ye
英语辨错题(A、B、C、D哪个是错的?)---30分谢谢!1.Sally must have called(A) her sister last night,but she arrived(B) home too(C) late to call(D) her.2.Sandra has not rarely(A) missed a play or(B) concert since(C) she was seventeen years old.(D) 3.The Board of Realtors doesn't have(A) any informations(B) about the increase(C) in rent for(D) this area.4.Bats are able(A) to guide them(B) by producing sound waves too high(C) for us to hear.(D) 5.This class has cancelled(A) because too few(B) students had registered(C) before(D) registration closed.6.Something has happened since I have left(A) you this morning that makes it(B) impossible for me to see you tomorrow as(C) I said I would(D).7.Education on(A) environmental issues it should include(B) not only physical problems like(C) pollution but also social problems caused by(D) 8.The salesman told me that(A) a good set of tires were(B) supposed to last(C) at least(D) twenty thousand miles.9.The report that Karl wrote on(A) the mating behavior of the(B) bees in this area was definitely better(C) than Bob.(D) 10.The group of spectators(A) was dispersed(B)by the police who was(C)at the scene of the accident within minutes.(D)
1.a called2.a.not rarely 双重否定has never 3.b information 为不可数名词,没有复数形式.4.b 用反身代词代替前面提到的事物.themselves5.a.用被动语态been cancelled6.a.只能用过去是left7.b 去掉it ,句子的主语应该是Education on environmental issues8.b a set of 做主语应该用单数was9.d.比较的对象混乱,应该是Bod's10.c the police 做主语应该是很多人,were (这一题把握不大)英文填空Had i know her name,______a,or does she know mineb,and where does she livec,she would come hered,i would have invited her to dinner选哪个?请说明理由 garry8 能不能具体说一下 为什么是虚拟语气 就要选D_百度作业帮
英文填空Had i know her name,______a,or does she know mineb,and where does she livec,she would come hered,i would have invited her to dinner选哪个?请说明理由 garry8 能不能具体说一下 为什么是虚拟语气 就要选D
英文填空Had i know her name,______a,or does she know mineb,and where does she livec,she would come hered,i would have invited her to dinner选哪个?请说明理由 garry8 能不能具体说一下 为什么是虚拟语气 就要选D
Had i know her name,______ d,i would have invited her to dinner 如果我知道她的名字,我会邀请她吃饭.主句had done +从句would have done had I done sth.虚拟语气,相当于If I had done sth.would have done sth.也是虚拟语气,表示我可能/应该做了某事(事实上没做)."如果……(假设),我会……(事实上没有)"
a 我认识她(的名)吗,还是她知道我的名?
句子是以Had开头的,就是在提示你要考虚拟语气这个知识点。另外,Had....would...常作固定考试句型。更多关于虚拟语气的知识点最好去总结下,会很有帮助的。
是的。省略if,had提前。对过去的虚拟,had done和would havedone搭配。
HAD I KNOWN HER NAME,你把它看成, IF I HAD KNOWN HER NAME(这个是对于过去的虚拟),I WOULD HAVE INVITED HER TO DINNER.(这个是对于现在的虚拟)

我要回帖

更多关于 巴萨msn组合 的文章

随机推荐