现在的奥运会英文非常的精彩的英文

英文作文《The
2008 Beijing Olympic Games》北京奥运会时,北京一定会非常非常漂亮,所以现在我们要保护我们的环境,不随地吐痰,不随便乱扔垃圾……
在2008年北京奥运会时,我想做要做一_百度作业帮
英文作文《The
在2008年北京奥运会时,我想做要做一
英文作文《The
在2008年北京奥运会时,我想做要做一名志愿者,为运动员们服务帮忙翻译一下这几句话,语法一定要对,可是参加考试的作文,谢谢!
today is aug,8,2006 !the time comes
through so quickly!after 2 years,that is aug 8,2008!the day is also the beginning of 2008BEIJING OLYMPIC GAMES!the figur"8'is a good data in china,the chinese people aiso hope the figur can give china a good result!the friends come from all countrys in the world.let us meet in BEIJINGin 2008!
Last night i saw the interview of BEIJING mayor LiuQi,when ask what are the most worries ,the mayor said that are safety,trafic and envirement!that's true!the chinese goverment want to hold a sucessful game ,they must get rid of these problems! it's just two years to complete all of these stuffs!the duty is not just the chinese goverment,all chinese people should do their best to welcome the beginning of BEIJING OLYMPIC GAMES!
the 2008 beijing olympic is a chance to let all world to know china,so the chinese goerment and all chinese people hope we should make this games is the best one in the history!
''ONE WORLD.ONE DREAM!''this the belif of 2008beijing olympic games!it's the game let us to know each other!it's also a time to make friends!
我给你中文翻译:北京奥运会时,北京一定会非常非常漂亮,所以现在我们要保护我们的环境,不随地吐痰,不随便乱扔垃圾…… 在2008年北京奥运会时,我想做要做一名志愿者,为运动员们服务2008奥运会接待外宾英语100句2008奥运会接待外宾英语就行!_百度作业帮
2008奥运会接待外宾英语100句2008奥运会接待外宾英语就行!
2008奥运会接待外宾英语100句2008奥运会接待外宾英语就行!
市民奥运英语100句 I. Good Wishes 祝愿用语 1. Good Luck!祝你顺利(祝你好运)! 2. All the best!祝你万事如意! 3. Have a good trip! 旅途愉快! 4. Wish you a success!祝你成功! 5. Have a good day! 祝你今天开心! 6. I hope to see you soon.我希望不久见到你. 7. Congratulations! 祝贺(你)!/恭喜! 8. Happy birthday! 生日快乐! 9. I wish you the best of health! 祝你身体健康! 10. Long live our friendship! 愿我们友谊长存! II. Asking for and offering help请求提供帮助 11. Could you help me? 你能帮助我吗? 12. Would you please do me a favor? 能帮我个忙吗? 13. Would you please give me a hand? 帮我个忙好吗? 14. What can I do for you? 您需要什么帮助? 15. Can(May)I help you? 我可以帮你吗? 16. Let me help you. 我来帮助你. 17. It's very kind of you! 你真是太好啦! III. Asking the Way 问路 18. Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the station? 劳驾, 请问去车站怎么走? 19. Straight on. 一直往前走. 20. Go down this street. Then turn left. 沿这条街走下去, 然后朝左拐. 21. Turn right at the second crossing. 在第二个路口往右拐. 22. I'm sorry. I have no idea where it is. 对不起,我不知道它在哪儿. 23. Thank you all the same. 尽管如此, 还是要谢谢你. 24. Is it far from here? 离这儿远吗? 25. Yes. You'd better take a bus. 远,你最好坐公共汽车去. 26. It's about 1 kilometer from here. 距这里约一公里. 27. Excuse me, does the Bus No. 4 stop at the China Trade Center? 劳驾, 4路公共汽车在国贸停吗? 28. How long is the ride? 坐车要用多长时间? 29. It will take about 20/twenty minutes. 大概需要20分钟. 30. Thank you very much. 非常感谢.It's a pleasure. 乐意为您效劳. IV. Shopping 购物用语 31. Can I help you? 您要买点什么? 32. Yes, I'd like to buy a book. 是的, 我要买本书. 33. Ok. Here you are. 行,给你. 34. How much is it? 多少钱? 35. It is seventeen yuan and fifty cents. 十七块五. 36. May I help you? 您要买什么? 37. Yes, I want to buy a shirt. 是的, 我想买一件衬衫. 38. What color/size/style do you want? 要什么颜色/尺寸/样子的? 39. A blue/red/green/yellow/white/black one. 蓝色的/红/绿/黄/白/黑 40. It's wonderful. I like it very much. 真不错.我非常喜欢. 41. All right. I'll take it. 好的, 我买这件衬衫. 42. Where can I pay? 在哪付款? 43. You can pay at the cashier over there. 您可以在那边的收银台付款. 44. Can I use my credit card? 我能使用信用卡吗? 45. Sure. Go ahead. 当然.请便. 46. Here's your change/receipt. 这是找您的钱/给您的收据. 47. Thanks for your good service. 谢谢你的热情服务! 48. Do come again, please. 欢迎再来. 49. Thank you. 谢谢!You're welcome. 不用谢. V. Restaurant English 饭馆英语 50. May I have a look at the menu/wine list? 请给我看看菜谱/酒水单. 51. What's the specialty of this restaurant? 这个餐馆的的招牌菜是什么? 52. Are you ready to order? 您现在可以点菜了吗? 53. I'd like something spicy. 我想吃些辣的东西. 54. What do you recommend? 有什么菜可以推荐一下吗? 55. The steak sounds good to me. 听起来牛排不错. 56. I'm full. I can't eat any more. 我饱了,不能再吃了. 57. Bill, please. 劳驾,结帐. 58. Keep the change. 不用找零钱了. VI. Time, Days and Months 时间、星期和月份 59. What time is it? 几点了? 60. It's 6∶00 o'clock. 六点了. 61. Excuse me, could you tell me the time? 劳驾,请问现在几点了? 62. It's half past ten. 现在十点半. 63. Excuse me, have you got the time, please? 对不起, 请问现在几点了? 64. It's a quarter to nine. 现在差一刻九点. 65. What day is it today? 今天是星期几? 66. It's Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday. 今天是星期天/周一/周二/周三/周四/周五/周六. 67. What's the date today? 今天几号? 68. Today is Aug. 2nd. 今天是八月二号. 69. What month is it? 今天是几月份? 70. It's January/Feburary/March/April/May/June/July/August/September /October/November/December. 现在是一月/二月/三月/四月/五月/六月/七月/八月/九月/十月/十一月/十二月. 71. When were you born? 你哪年初生的? 72. I was born in 1949/nineteen forty-nine. 我1949年初生的. VII. Entertaining Guests 招待客人 73. Hello! 您好! How are you doing? 你好吗? 74. Hello! Welcome to our unit (home)! Sit down, please. 你好! 欢迎到我们单位(家)来!请坐. 75. Would you like a cigarette? 您吸烟吗? 76. No. Thanks. 不,我不吸烟.谢谢. 77. Would you like to drink something, coffee, tea or cola? 您想喝点儿什么,咖啡、茶,还是可乐? 78. Tea is fine with me. Thank you. 喝茶就行了.谢谢! 79. Help yourself to some fruits. 请随便吃点儿水果. 80. Give /Pass me a cup of tea/a glass of water, please! 请递给我一杯茶/. 81. Cheers! 干杯! 82. To our friendship! 为我们的友谊干杯! 83. Thanks a lot. 多谢. VIII. Other Expressions 其它用语 84. What's the weather like today? 今天天气怎么样? 85. It's fine today. 今天天气很好. 86. Lovely day, isn't it? 天气很好,是吧? 87. Autumn is the best season here. 秋天是这里最好的季节. 88. Where are you from? 您是哪里人? 89. I'm from Hong Kong. 我是香港人. 90. Are you American? 你是美国人吗? 91. No, I'm Chinese. 不,我是中国人. IX. Saying Goodbye 话别 92. When are you off? 你什么时候走? 93. I'm flying back on Sunday. 我星期天坐飞机回去. 94. Goodbye then and all the very best! 再见了, 祝你顺利! 95. Please say hello to your family. 请代问你的家人好. 96. I hope you'll come back to China again! 希望你能再来中国! 97. I'll do that. 我一定来. 98. See you again in the near future. 后会有期! 99. Take care. 多保重. 100. Goodbye! (See you!)再见! X. English Signs 英文标志 ON 开 OFF关 W.C.厕所 NO PARKING禁止停车 LEFT左 RIGHT右 ON SALE 降价 NO PASSING禁止通行 PULL拉 PUSH推 STOP! 停 NO SMOKING禁止吸烟 OPEN 营业 CLOSED 关门 DANGER危险您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
经典名人英语演讲稿28:罗格在北京奥运会开幕式上的致辞 mp3
joy1988 于发布 l 已有人浏览
经典名人英语演讲稿28:罗格在北京奥运会开幕式上的致辞,含有中英对照阅读,lrc及mp3下载,为您提供英语双语阅读的
28. 罗格在北京奥运会开幕式上的致辞
Mr. President of the People's Republic of China, Mr. Liu Qi, Members of the Organizing Committee, Dear Chinese Friends, Dear Athletes,
中华人民共和国主席先生,刘洪先生,奥组委的成员们,亲爱的中国朋友们,亲爱的运动员们:
For a long time, China has dreamed of opening its doors and inviting the world's athletes to Beijing for the Olympic Games.
长久以来,中国一直梦想着打开国门,邀请世界各地的运动员来北京参加奥运会。
Tonight that dream comes true. Congratulations, Beijing!
今晚,梦想变成了现实,祝贺北京!
You have chosen as the theme of these Games One World, One Dream. That is what we are tonight.
你们选择&同一个世界,同一个梦想&作为本届奥运会的主题,今晚就是这个主题的体现。
As one world, we grieved with you over the tragic earthquake in Sichuan Province. We were moved by the great courage and solidarity of the Chinese people.
我们处在同一个世界,所以我们像你们一样,为四川大地震的沉重灾难而深感悲恸。中国人民的伟大勇气和团结精神使我们备受感动。
As one dream, may these Olympic Games bring you joy, hope and pride.
我们拥有同一个梦想,所以希望本届奥运会带给你们快乐、希望和自豪。
Athletes, the Games were created for you by our founder, Pierre de Coubertin. These Games belong to you. Let them be the athletes' Games.
各位运动员,我们的创始人皮埃尔&德&顾拜旦是因为你们而创立了现代奥林匹克运动会。奥运会属于你们。让奥运会成为运动员的盛会。
Remember that they are about much more than performance alone.
请大家牢记,奥运会不仅仅意味着比赛成绩。
They are about the peaceful gathering of 204 National Olympic Committees-regardless of ethnic origin, gender, religions or political system.
奥运会还是和平的聚会。204个国家和地区奥委会相聚于此,跨越了民族、性别、宗教以及政治制度的界限。
Please compete in the spirit of Olympic values: excellence,friendship and respect.
请大家本着奥林匹克的价值和精神,即卓越、友谊和尊重,投身于比赛。
Dear athletes, remember that you are role models for the Youth of the World Reject doping and cheating.
亲爱的运动员们,请记住,你们是世界青年的楷模,请拒绝兴奋剂,向作弊说不。
Make us proud of your achievements and your conduct.
你们的成就和表现应该让我们感到骄傲。
As we bring the Olympic dream to life, our warm thanks go to the Beijing Organizing Committee for their tireless work. Our special thanks also go to the thousands of gracious volunteers, without whom none of this would be possible.
当我们把奥林匹克梦想变成现实之时,我们要诚挚地感谢北京奥组委,感谢他们不辞劳苦的工作。我们还要特别感谢成千上万、无私奉献的志愿者们,没有他们,这一切都不可能实现。
Beijing, you are a host to the present and a gateway to the future. Thank you!
北京,你是今天的主人,也是通往明天的大门。感谢你!
I now have the honour of asking the President of the People's Republic of China to open the Games of the XXIX Olympiad of the modern era.
现在,我荣幸地邀请中华人民共和国主席先生宣布第29届现代奥林匹克运动会开幕。
相关英语学习内容
英语演讲&|&英语演讲&|&英语演讲&|&英语演讲&|&英语演讲&|&英语演讲&|&
英语演讲&|&英语演讲&|&英语演讲&|&英语演讲&|&英语演讲&|&英语演讲&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
英语演讲头条
那些激励我前行的英语演讲,精选历史名人、商界骄子、演
Barack Obama奥巴马演说集,由王瑞泽编译,译林出版社出版
国际英语演讲高手指导,从演讲理论到实践,传授演讲的技巧
“21世纪杯”全国英语演讲比赛由中国日报社于1996年发
英语演讲最新推荐
Thomas Suarez在Ted英语演讲: 12岁的APP开发者,含有mp3+视频+双语文稿
残奥会短跑冠军Aimee Mullins在Ted英语演讲: 改变我的腿,改变我的心态(mp3+视频+
08-13&08-12&07-28&07-10&07-10&07-06&06-23&06-17&06-04&06-03&05-28&05-22&05-06&
英语演讲排行
我们也在这里:用心创造滤镜
扫码下载App
汇聚2000万达人的兴趣社区下载即送20张免费照片冲印
扫码下载App
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
海外求学与工作经年,喜思辨、好语文。敝帚之享、野芹之献,意在抛砖引玉。网名无它义,信手拈来而已。
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
阅读(1297)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
在LOFTER的更多文章
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_082068',
blogTitle:'【原创】有关北京奥运会的英文表达',
blogAbstract:'\r\n【原创】有关北京奥运会的英文表达\r\nKhubilai\r\n\r\n注:出于语言学习实用性之考虑,第一手材料均采用西方英文文献;除非特殊解释需要,概不采用中文材料。内容可能使用客观存在的西方观点,以资交流,并不代表博主认可该观点。适合大学或以上英文水平(而非学历或文凭)的读者;不建议该水平以下的读者阅读,以免浪费时间。博主反对剽窃,尽可能列明所有资料来源。\r\n第一届现代奥运会1896年在希腊雅典(Athens, Greece)举办。国际奥林匹克委员会(International Olympic Committee,IOC)于日创立(formation)。总部(headquarters)位于瑞士洛桑(Lausanne, Switzerland)。其法语名称为Comité International Olympiqu',
blogTag:'词汇,英语表达,中国,文化,国际',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:9,
publishTime:2,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:18,
mainCommentCount:18,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,