gangleipiay什么软件

三星手机部落战争游戏提示设备不支持部分应用搜依赖的googpiay服务什么意思_百度知道
三星手机部落战争游戏提示设备不支持部分应用搜依赖的googpiay服务什么意思
我有更好的答案
您:根据您描述由于谷歌前已经退陆市场所陆市三星Android系统手机均内置google play store 及其Google应用软件谷歌相关应用程序google play store 陆市三星手机安装使用欢迎您访问三星数字服务平台:
不能下载就不能绑定账号,郁闷,求高手指点!
抱歉,无相关资料可以提供
googpiay意思是谷歌服务,部落战争是可以用谷歌服务的,前提是要先刷机,然后下载个谷歌安装器(一键安装),注册谷歌帐号,在手机应用里强行停止googlepiay服务!搞定!进游戏畅玩,。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
部落战争的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁vivoXpiay3s这款手机用什么root软件root能成功,有很多软件我都试过了都没用,请各位_百度知道
vivoXpiay3s这款手机用什么root软件root能成功,有很多软件我都试过了都没用,请各位
vivoXpiay3s款手机用root软件root能功软件我都试都没用,请各位神帮我想想
前使用软件root功呢电脑用工具应用宝软件键root设置呢&用数据线连接手机电脑进行设置工具箱键root等电脑识别手机连接直接点击工具行手机root设置功操作
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:学年江西省九江市实验中学初一3月月考英语试卷
题型:完型填空
We have a big playground in our school .We all like to __1__ games __2___ after school .It’s Friday .We have only two classes __3___ the afternoon . __4___ school is over(结束的),a lot of students go to the playground quickly.& The boys of Grade Two often __5___ soccer. The girls like __6___& them playing .Soccer is their favorite sport . Their teacher Mr Li also __7___ football. Li Ming , Li Lei and Wei Fang are students of Grade One .They sometimes play __8___ the students of Class Two. It’s half past five __9___ . It’s time __10___ dinner . My father is waiting for me at the school gate .【小题1】A.doB.makeC.playD.have【小题2】A.thereB.at thereC.at hereD.in there【小题3】A. on&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&&&& D, of【小题4】A.WhereB.WhatC.WhenD.How【小题5】A.haveB.makeC.doD.play【小题6】A.seeingB.lookingC.watchingD.reading【小题7】A.playingB.playsC.to playD.play【小题8】A.toB.ofC.withD.in【小题9】A.hereB.nowC.thenD.soon【小题10】A.hasB.to haveC.havingD.have
来源:学年福建省永定侨育中学初一下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
We have a big playground in our school .We all like to 46 &games on the playground &47 &school .It’s Friday. We have only two classes 48 &the afternoon . &49 &school is over, a lot of students go to the playground quickly.& The boys of Grade Two often &50 &soccer. The girls like &51 &them playing soccer. Soccer is their favorite sport . Their teacher Mr. Li also &52 &football. Li Ming , Li Lei and Wei Fang are students of Grade One. They sometimes play soccer &53 &the students of Class Two. It’s half past five &54 &. It’s time &55 &dinner . My father is waiting for me at the school gate .【小题1】A. do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. make&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. play【小题2】A. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. before&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on【小题3】A. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. at【小题4】A. Where&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. What&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. When 【小题5】A. have&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. play【小题6】A. seeing&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. reading&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. watching 【小题7】A. playing&&&&&&&&&&&& B. plays&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to play【小题8】A. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. with【小题9】A. here&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. now&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. then【小题10】A. has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to have&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. having
来源:学年山东泰安东岳中学七年级上期期末学情检测英语卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
This is s picture of Mr. Li’s family. The man in the middle is Mr. Li. The woman is Mrs. Li. They have two sons. The child behind Mr. Li is Li Lei. He’s thirteen. The other in front of Mrs. Li is Li Ming. He is eleven. Li Lei and Li Ming are in the same school, but not in the same grade. Li Lei is in Grade Two. Li Ming is in Grade One. They are good students. 根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。【小题1】There are______ people in the picture. A.threeB.fourC.five D.six【小题2】Li Lei and Li Ming______ in the same grade. A.isB.isn’tC.are D.aren’t【小题3】Mr. and Mrs. Li have______. A.one boy and one girlB.two childrenC.two girls D.one boy【小题4】Li Ming is______ brother. A.Mr. Li’sB.Mrs. Li’sC.Li Lei’s D.We don’t know.【小题5】 How old are Li Lei and Li Ming?A.They’re eleven and thirteen.B.They’re eleven and twelve. C.They’re twelve and eleven.D.They’re thirteen and eleven.
来源:2015届内蒙古巴彦淖尔地区八年级上学期期末模拟英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
从下面方框中选择适当的选项补全对话,其中有两项是多余的。A:What were you doing yesterday afternoon?B:? 1.? A:Where did you fly the kites?B:2.
A lot of children were flying kites there. A:? 3.? B:Yes, but the wind wasn’t strong. The weather was good for flying a kite. A:4. B:Li Lei and Chen Yang. They both bought two new kites and got there earlier than I did. A:5.B:Yes, we played there for about three hours. A. Who helped you mend the kite?B. By the river. C. Whom did you fly kites with?D. Was it windy yesterday?E. Were you very busy yesterday?F. We were flying kites. G. Did you enjoy yourselves? 
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(广东卷)英语(解析版)
题型:单项填空
--- Both Li Lei and Han Meimei _______ fond
of the TV program A Bite of China.
&&&&& ---- I am also
deeply moved by its stories.
&&&&&&& A.
is&&&&&&&&&& B.
am&&&&&&& C.
was&&&&&&&&&&& D.are

我要回帖