他总是在家看电视学英语足球赛的英语

我和爸爸正在看电视上的足球赛的英语翻译_百度作业帮
我和爸爸正在看电视上的足球赛的英语翻译
我和爸爸正在看电视上的足球赛的英语翻译
I am watching a soccer game which are playing on TV with my dad.中译英.1.我父亲每天在家看电视.2.他爷爷经常在早上六点钟起床.3.我每天总是走路去上学.4.他正在踢足球.5.汤姆准备明天去广州.6.怀特先生准备清洁房间吗?是的.7.你弟弟喜欢踢足球吗?不,他_百度作业帮
中译英.1.我父亲每天在家看电视.2.他爷爷经常在早上六点钟起床.3.我每天总是走路去上学.4.他正在踢足球.5.汤姆准备明天去广州.6.怀特先生准备清洁房间吗?是的.7.你弟弟喜欢踢足球吗?不,他
中译英.1.我父亲每天在家看电视.2.他爷爷经常在早上六点钟起床.3.我每天总是走路去上学.4.他正在踢足球.5.汤姆准备明天去广州.6.怀特先生准备清洁房间吗?是的.7.你弟弟喜欢踢足球吗?不,他喜欢打篮球.8.他们下周准备去钓鱼吗?准备去.9.我经常在周末和爸爸一起去购物.10.你们准备在北京做什么?我们准备去参观长城.
1/my father watches tv at home everyday.2/his grandfather gets up in the moring at 6:00 usually.3/I always go to school no foot.4/he is playing football.5/tom is going to guangzhou tomorrow.6/mr white is going to clean the room?yes,he is .7/does your little brother like playing football?no,he likes playing basketball.8/are they going go fishing next week?yes,they are9/I always go shopping with my father at weekend.10/what are you about to do in beijing?we're about to visit changcheng.
1. My father at home watching TV every day. 2. His grandfather often get up at six in the morning. 3. Every day I always go to school on foot. 4. He is playing football. 5. Tom rea...我爸妈在家看电视,爸看足球赛,妈看喜剧片,我看动画片翻译成英语_百度知道
我爸妈在家看电视,爸看足球赛,妈看喜剧片,我看动画片翻译成英语
我有更好的答案
和谐的家庭
(场景)丁丁的晚宴后,家里打扫完战场一起
丁丁:亲爱的爸爸妈妈,女儿乖不乖今天啊?
爸爸妈妈(齐声):当然,我们的丁丁今天很乖,还帮父母做家务呢!
丁丁:我可以看动画片了吗?舒克被抓住昨天花,......
爸爸:哦,我真的应该让我们的宝贝女儿去看看。 (变戏法似的出一包CD)看这是什么?
丁丁:“历险记舒克贝塔”! (父亲满口)爸爸好,好爸爸,你抢电视机丁丁不识字,但你有你想要我看动画片那下次要答应我,好吗?
妈妈:丁丁别闹了,(对父亲)到压轴大戏,丁丁爸的最后,你让我看看它到底是什么?
爸爸:你娘俩是啊,我真的不明白你的方式!幸运的是,我打个招呼我的同事,让他活到被记录的足球对我来说,还是其他地方,睡觉睡不好觉喽!
my parents watch TV.my daddy watch football,my mom watch comedy,i watch cartoon.
My parents watch TV at home, dad to watch a football game, mom comedies, I watch cartoons
My parents watch TV at home, my dad watchs the football match, my mom
likes watching comedy, and I watch cartoons 。
My parents watch TV at home.My father watches football games.My mother watches comedies,I watch cartoons.
My parents watch TV at home, dad watch the football match, mom watching comedy, I watch cartoons.
你很有出息
厉害。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
神马东西?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
喜剧片的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我不喜欢足球,你喜欢看电视吗英语_百度知道
我不喜欢足球,你喜欢看电视吗英语
我有更好的答案
I don't like
soccer, do you like watching TV?
前面那个人回答的是错的
I don't like soccer, do you like watch TV?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 看电视用英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐