我最喜欢的季节英语作文体育运动英语作文6句话初一水平

小学六年级《我喜欢的动物》英语作文【六句话】_百度知道
小学六年级《我喜欢的动物》英语作文【六句话】
简单点要太难哦
提问者采纳
There are all kinds of animals in the world . My favorite animal is rabbits. It has two long ears, a pair of red eyes, and a short tail. It likes jumping. It likes eating carrots and cabbages. It is one of the world's most lovely animals.
世界各种各物我喜欢物兔两耳朵双黑眼睛短短尾巴喜欢跳跳喜欢吃胡萝卜白菜世界物(PS:文每自段需要空两格英文空格哦~~)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
My favourite
animal are dogs.They look very lovely. Theycan run fast.They
bones and meat.Sometimes,they eat rice.Dogs are very clever and helpful.Dogs are people's friends.They
help people to do many thing.They are loyal to people.Many people keep a dog as a pet.We should love them.我喜欢物狗看起跑快吃骨肉吃饭狗聪明乐于助狗朋友帮助做事忠诚宠物我应该护keep ... as a pet
……宠物be loyal to
……忠诚bone
My favourite animal is panda. It's white and black. It eats(三单行为动词加s 怕你不理解加上这条。) bamboo and leaves. It from China. It‘s very cute. I like it very much.我最喜欢的动物是熊猫 它是黑白相间的 他吃竹子和叶子 他来自中国 我非常喜欢他 采纳我吧
The animal I like are fishes.They are lovely and intelligent.They like to eat rice.They can sleep with their eyes open.They can swim well.I love them.How cute they are.(我喜欢各种各样的鱼类。它们既可爱又聪明。它们喜欢吃米饭。它们可以睁着眼睛睡觉。它们游泳游得很好。我喜欢它们。它们真可爱啊!)
来自:求助得到的回答
I like cats. Because cats is a timid Animal.They are too cute.can Call &Meow Meow&.so I like it very much.
能翻译一下咩
我喜欢猫。因为猫是文静的动物。他们非常可爱。它们可以“喵喵”得叫。所以我很喜欢他。
来自:求助得到的回答
I like dogs, because it is very lovely and clever .it is pretty too.is faithful ang quiet . l love dog.
cute.It is friendly
people.It can play with
me.Dog is human's friend.I love dog.完全手打原创哦,作文很简单,尽量要自己写
翻译一下可否呢
我最喜欢的动物是狗。它是非常聪明和可爱。它对人友好。可以和我玩。狗是人类的朋友。我爱我的小狗。
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮忙写篇‘我最喜欢的歌手’或‘我最喜欢的运动员’的英语作文。初中水平。急求,好的话给追加分!!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 谁能帮忙写篇‘我最喜欢的歌手’或‘我最喜欢的运动员’的英语作文。初中水平。急求,好的话给追加分!!
谁能帮忙写篇‘我最喜欢的歌手’或‘我最喜欢的运动员’的英语作文。初中水平。急求,好的话给追加分!!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“谁能帮忙写篇‘我最喜欢的歌手’或‘我最喜”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“谁能帮忙写篇‘我最喜欢的歌手’或‘我最喜”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:谁能帮忙写篇‘我最喜欢的歌手’或‘我最喜欢的运动员’的英语作文。初中水平。急求,好的话给追加分!!,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:抄袭网上直接复制的就别来了40秒左右能读完的最好,谢谢最好单词简单易读的,不能就算了解决方案2: China&#39, for fear that he accidentally mistake when he went to the leading end! I am very excited and thought to myself, cheering for him, I hung the heart, 91 to 12 seconds to win the accomplishments of the men's youth - Liu Xiang,s pride, which is worth hundreds of millions of Chinese people&#39: Liu Xiang is Asia&#39, the whole auds 110-meter hurdles gold medal, we have the whole family cheered! Ws first Olympic hurdles gold medal winning athletes. He ran forward, proud for him, put on a five-star red flag, howeverThis is a very exciting morning
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注求助!My Favourite Season 英语作文,不少于6句话,要有中文意思_百度知道
求助!My Favourite Season 英语作文,不少于6句话,要有中文意思
My favourite season is winter.My birthday is in winter .My family always makes a birthday party for me. I invite my primary school and my middle school friends attend my party. We always sing and dance at the birthday party. Then I cut the birthday cake. I feel very happy.Winter is a beautiful season. When it snows, houses, cars, trees and the earth become white and bright. The world is white. How beautiful!At winter, we also can eat many food.. For example, we can eat chafing dish(火锅), there are many food in it. Such as tomatoes, pork, beef, fish, eggs and potatoes.What a nice seasons winter is!翻译:我喜欢季节冬我冬我家总让我聚我邀请我朋友参加我聚我总聚唱跳我切蛋糕我非高兴冬美丽季节雪候,房,汽车,树木变白色明亮世界白色美丽!冬,我吃食物例,我吃火锅(火锅),食物番茄、猪肉、牛肉、鱼、蛋土豆错季节冬!┏ (^ω^)=☞
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文:描述一位你最喜爱的老师,至少6句话_百度作业帮
英语作文:描述一位你最喜爱的老师,至少6句话
英语作文:描述一位你最喜爱的老师,至少6句话
I have a lovely English teacher.Her name is Shally.She lives in Pudong(随便换个地名也可以).Her house is close to our school.She likes eating bananas best.Her favourite colour is blue.Most of her cloths are blue.She can play the violin.Once she played the violin for us in
the English lesson.All of my classmates love her.So do I.We all think she's the best teacher in the world.(这个老师是女的.你可以把 she变成he,然后把名字换下).

我要回帖

更多关于 最喜欢的城市英语作文 的文章

随机推荐